The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, Oki I never really said thank you but I need to tell you. Oli you were fantastic so loving and tender. Thank you for making my first time so perfect.

She sat on my lap, Oli thank you.

As her lips pressed down on mine I curled my arms around her and hugged her tight.

As we cuddled I felt Vee's body beside us as she leaned down and hugged both Georgie and me.

Oli you have to give this a chance baby, please could you just give us a chance? What is there to lose? If it doesn't work we will all walk away knowing we tried our best, and yes you can all blame me for the failure.

I shook my head in disbelief, Vee this will not work. Lots of people have tried this sort of thing in the past but it always falls down. People can't live like that. Guilt and jealousy will pull us all down and we will end up hating each other. We will lose our friendship and our support. No Vee I am sorry but I just don't think I can do it.

The discussion raged late into the night but I refused to accept any of the arguments, it was three against one but in the end I ended it exclaiming I was tired and needed sleep.

The girls tried for days to get me to see the reasoning but I resisted and resisted.

Every night in bed Vee was using all her feminine guile, working me up to a frenzied arousal talking about how sexy it would be if Georgie was there with us. She certainly had the pillow talk thing down pat and I couldn't argue.

It all came to a head the next week when I had to once again go out of town on business.

Vee suggested that I take Georgie along for the trip,

I refused much to Georgie's chagrin; Vee was upset as well seeing Georgie's disappointment.

As I was getting in my car heading for the airport Vee walked up and kissed me. Oli you aren't going to get upset if Margery, Georgie and I share a bed are you??

I could hardly argue after spending the last weekend fucking Georgie. I shook my head and she smiled good. Do you want me to call you with details??

I smiled no thanks Vee. I will see you when I get home.

Vee called me that night, and it was obvious from the noises in the background that Georgie and Margery were there as well. She tried to tease me and get me to listen in but I just said goodnight Vee and hung up.

She tried to call me straight back but I let her call go to answerphone and then sent her a text explaining I was turning my phone off as I was tired.

Over the next couple of days Vee called and texted me constantly, I knew what it was about, but I ignored her calls and didn't read her messages.

The whole flight and drive home I tried to figure out what I was going to say, what I felt. I felt angry but I knew I had no right to be. You can't have your cake and eat it to. I had thought long and hard about my weekend with Georgie and there was no hiding from my true feelings. Every time the visions of her flashed into my mind's eye I was aroused. It was sexy and invigorating. It had turned me on hugely and still was. There was no more hiding behind my pretending.

As I got out of my car Vee came running up angrily, Oli what the bloody hell has been going on with you. I sent message after message. You just ignored me the whole time you were away.

Vee I knew what you were doing and I didn't want it rubbed in my face OK. You had your fun so get off my back.

Oli you said you wouldn't get upset.

Yeah well l was wrong Vee. I tried to tell you I can't handle this. Can't you understand Vee it's going to ruin everything.

No Oli it's going to be OK I promise.

As we walked inside Georgie came up and gave me a kiss and a hug. Margery did likewise. That night we spent a lot of time talking about our feelings and emotions. We also drank a fair bit and towards the end of the night Vee suggested a game. Her idea was that the two bedrooms would be numbered one and two, she then wrote on four small cards the numbers one and two. Two cards had the number one and two cars had the number two. She got a bowl from the kitchen and dropped the cards in. We were each to pick out a card and without telling anyone else what number we had drawn, that was the bedroom they would be sleeping in.

I was far from convinced but the grog and the giggling teasing from the girls talked me into it.

I drew a one. I watched as Vee drew next and she smiled but didn't let on what she had.

Georgie was next and as she looked at her car she had an uncertain look on her face.

Margery smiled when she looked at her card.

OK Vee announced now let's turn off the lights and go to the bedroom you drew out.

There were lots of giggles and laughs as we all tripped over and bumped into furniture trying to navigate our way in the pitch dark.

I eventually managed to find my way into our room and as I sat on the end of the bed my heart was racing. I was as nervous as a teenager about to lose his virginity. I wanted to want Vee but deep in the dark recesses of my mind I was hoping for Georgie.

As the light flicked on and I was blinded by the light, there stood Margery, stark naked and smiling.

We made love over and over that night and I remembered why I adored Margery so much. She is a wonderful and spontaneous lover. She let me take the lead and I was not disappointed.

I fell asleep completely sated, our bodies tightly entwined.

In the morning it was a bit tense at breakfast, but as we sat looking around the smiles came out and soon we were laughing and joking.

During the day Vee pulled me aside, Oli are you OK?

I smiled yes Vee I am OK.

She nudged me; see I told you this can work!!!!

After dinner the kids in bed we again were enjoying each other's company when Vee said OK tonight we switch.

I put another number on each card; you all need to check your cards.

I had lost mine but the others hadn't.

It turned out that tonight I would be sleeping with Georgie, which brought a huge smile to her face.

It turned out to be a wild couple of nights and it culminated in the four of us sharing our bed together.

Vee couldn't wait to watch Georgie and I together. As we made love Vee was urging us on and encouraging me to fuck her harder.

She watched on in total amazement as Georgie again came as I fucked her cute little arse.

We entered into what I can only describe as the happiest period of my life. I had fought it off for that long but in the end it turned out to be amazing.

We shared everything and the love was strong. I won't lie there were moments of jealousy and angst and not just from me either. When there's an argument with this many people involved it gets heated very quickly and it didn't take much to ignite the fires of hell. However with the intensity of the fighting the intensity of the makeup sex was equally as ferocious.