The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ticked me off, Oli; I just brought them new clothes. Stop letting them wind you round their fingers.

The boys had vanished to play their new PlayStation game leaving Vee and I on our own. She got a glass of wine and sat with me.

Oli why haven't you been seeing Margery?

I don't know Vee, it doesn't seem right that we are both sleeping with her. I don't want to get in the way, or give Margery the wrong impression.

Oli you are a fool sometimes. I already told Margery, she knows that you know. Now she is upset because you have dropped her. She thinks you are upset with her!!! She thinks you don't want anything to do with her because she is a lesbian, or should I say bisexual.

Vee I am not upset with anyone OK and I don't care that she is bi. I just don't think it's right that we are both sleeping with her, so I have decided not to see her again.

Oli perhaps you should talk to her and let her decide. She might prefer to see you rather than me.

I laughed, no Vee I don't need any more rejection in my life right now.

Oli I never rejected you??

Yes you did Vee. Every time you chose Richard over me you rejected me. Every time I refused you permission to see him you got shirty with me. Every time you shaved even though you knew I hated it you rejected me.That showed me you wanted to be with him more than you did me!!!

Oli I wasn't rejecting you. I thought I was teasing, tantalising you. I only got upset because I wanted you to accept Richard. I wanted you to be happy that I was going to see him. I know it sounds ridiculous now when I say it I shake my head in disbelief. But I read all those cuckold stories and they were so hot, I wanted the same thing and I thought you were into it, I really did Oli. I was not rejecting you!!!

Well that's how it felt Vee.

She snuggled against me. I am sorry Oli, I stuffed it up, and now I have ruined your relationship with Margery.

No you didn't Vee, I was about to pull the pin anyway. I don't want to play Margery. I didn't want her to think there was more to it than there really was.

Oli you are over thinking this. Margery knows that there was nothing on offer long term; she was just having fun as well. Oli she really likes you, don't muck her around.

Over the next week Margery kept calling me every day, she never put any pressure on me but she always asked if I wanted to go around for dinner, or just for a visit. I sensed her disappointment as I kept hiding behind being busy.

By the Friday night she was getting more direct. Oliver, would you like to come around for dinner tonight she asked?

Again I used work as an excuse.

OK Oli I have had enough, I like you but I am not doing this, if you would prefer me to stop calling just say so. Its Friday night Oli, you are not working tonight and we both know it. If you don't want to see me just say so.

Margery, I like you, I like you a lot actually. The problem is Margery I don't know what the bloody hell I am doing at the moment. I am still wound up about Vicky and I don't want to burden you with my troubles. I know you and her are friends and it doesn't seem right that I am seeing you at the same time.

Oli Vicky and I are friends, well more than friends but I know she has already told you. I feel bad that I didn't tell you myself. The only reason I didn't is I did not want to scare you away.

If Vicky is the reason you have stopped coming round then say so. Oli if that's the case I will stop seeing her right now. It was only a bit of fun Oli. A couple of lonely girls, you know how it goes!!!

I chuckled, Margery that's already way too much information. That is not the reason.

She giggled, sorry Oli.

Look Oli I would like to see you, even if it's just for a visit. Please come around tonight, I have already started the dinner. We can have something to eat and have a few drinks and if that's all that happens I'm OK with that.

It started off as dinner but ended up in an all-night loveathon that exhausted me completely.

Thankfully I didn't have to pick up the boys in the morning as I was having them on Sunday this week.

I went home to my lonely hotel room. Margery tried to get me to stay but I needed time and space.

Sunday I drove up to our old home and knocked on the door. Pandemonium broke out. The boys were running around crazily making a riotous noise. Vee greeted me with a kiss and a hug.

As I walked in I noticed Margery's son was there as well.

I asked Vee why she was babysitting for Margery.

She replied I'm not Margery is here.

I looked around but couldn't see her.

Vee got a guilty expression on her face; she is in the shower Oli.

Then the coin dropped. Margery had stayed the night.

Actually Oli we were going to ask if you could babysit. Could you take Ryan with you today??

My mind was spinning at a hundred miles a minute and I couldn't think. My heart was pounding and my breathing laboured..

Vee asked me again, and I nodded yes I suppose so.

When Margery appeared she looked guilty as well. She couldn't hold my gaze, she tried to act normal, but she stuttered through her greeting.

I took all of the boys to the zoo and then to a movie.

By the time we got home it was pretty late and the boys were exhausted, as was I really. The whole day I had been wandering around supposedly looking after them but in reality I couldn't stop thinking about Vee and Margery. It's hard to walk endlessly around with a raging hard on. Bloody hell my wife was at home with my girlfriend and they were having sex!!!

I had fantasised about that very thing since the first time I read a penthouse magazine. Shit its every man's bloody fantasy really and it was going on in my bed!!! Probably all night last night as well!!!

As the boys raced inside I hung around outside trying to make myself scarce but Vee saw me and pulled me inside.

I noticed her hair was wet, obviously recently showered as was Margery.

They were both a little on edge as was I, and conversation was hard. I couldn't stand the tension so I proffered my apologies and headed for the door.

Hang on Oli could you give Margery a ride home please??

I agreed as Margery started to get her things together Vee said Ryan's staying here tonight. He is going to play with the boys.

Margery didn't say much on the drive to her place, but when we arrived she invited me in for a drink and she wouldn't accept no as an answer.

Inside we had a couple of drinks and things became a little more normal. When she got up to get fresh drinks she returned and sat on my knee. From there it was all over. We made sweet love right there on the sofa before she dragged me upstairs for the main event.

In the morning Margery wouldn't let me get up straight away, she wanted to make love again.

We never talked about Vee as much as I wanted to it didn't feel right. I was in bed with a lesbian and I wanted to ask all the technical questions, what do you do?? Do you use toys?? Who gets on top? Shit all these questions were raging in my head but I was too scared to ask.

We spent a lazy morning in bed before Margery decided she had better go and get Ryan.

Weeks were drifting by and my life was strained. I had found a small single bedroom flat not far from home so I could see as much of the boys as possible.

Vee and I were getting along much better but it was hard work. I had stopped seeing Margery, because it just felt so weird. Two people can't share the same lover.

Vee tackled me about why I wasn't seeing Margery anymore and I told her my feelings. She was a little shocked. Come on Oli don't be ridiculous, you aren't seeing her just because I am??? Don't tell me you don't want to. From what Margery said you were really in to her!!!

Look Vee just cut it out OK. She is your lover just enjoy it while you have it.

There was a new showing of Les Miserables showing and the boys told me they had overheard Vee and Margery talking and Vee really wanted to go!!!

The boys begged and pleaded with me to take her!!! It's hard to say no to your boys like that.

So I brought a couple of tickets and called Vee explaining that I had two tickets.

She was over the moon, but then a little sad. Oli Margery wanted to go as well. We both talked about it. She has never been to the theatre. What about getting a ticket for her as well?

Vee I have two tickets, I will give them to you and you can both go together!!!

No Oli, I want to go with you, I just thought it would be nice if Margery could go as well!!!

Vee don't you think it's going to be a bit weird for her?

Oli stop being so silly, she will love it.

I organised another ticket, luckily I managed to get one beside Vee and I.

That night I picked them both up from home and they both looked incredible. I couldn't believe my luck two beautiful women on my arm.

We went to dinner at a really posh restaurant first and the conversation flowed and we had a great meal

At the show Margery was seated between Vee and I. Nothing happened because they were both transfixed, totally mesmerised by the show and the music.

Afterwards we went to a small pub for drinks. There was a band playing and Vee dragged me out to dance, which left Margery by herself. She was hit on by a couple of other guys but she turned them all down.

When we returned to the table Vee pushed Margery and I out to dance.

Margery snuggled up close to me as a couple of slow songs played. We ended up kissing and making out.

When we got back to the table Vee exclaimed it was time to go.

As I was opening the car door for Margery to get in the back, Vee jumped in with her as well.

So that was it I was demoted to chauffeur duties.

As I headed for home it had gone quiet in the back and I adjusted the mirror to see what was going on.

They were snogging, kissing and feeling each other up. Vee had her hand right up under Margery's dress and by the sounds coming from Margery she was not complaining.

It didn't take long before we were back home.

I pulled up outside and Margery and Vee quickly rearranged their clothes.

I stayed in the car as they got out.

Vee walked around to my door. Oli what are you doing?

I'm dropping you off and going home.

Like hell she mumbled pulling open the door.

Vee don't be stupid, you and Margery have obviously got your own thing going on. If I come in I am just going to be the third wheel and it's going to be uncomfortable for all of us.

Just then Margery turned up and reached in grabbing my arm and tugged until I was out of the car. Come on Oli you don't get away that easily.

When we got inside Vee made us all some drinks and turned on some light music. We were standing together, and it was awkward, nobody was saying anything, that is until Vee grabbed Margery and pulled her into a tight clinch and they started dancing together. That lasted for about ten seconds before the dance turned into a sexy embrace. They kissed passionately; Margery wrapped her arms around Vee's neck as they swayed sexily to the music. Vee's hands were busy caressing and rubbing Margery's bum. They gyrated and swayed together As their tongues danced together in a slippery embrace of their own. Their breasts were squashed together, their pointy nipples rubbing and caressing each other.

Bloody hell, my fantasy was evolving there right in front of me. I had an erection that you couldn't bend with a crowbar.

It was starting to feel a bit awkward for me though. I felt like I was spying on them.

I think Vee sensed my unease and she came over and dragged me into their embrace. We all kissed and I didn't know who's hands were whose but someone was stroking my cock.

I tried to prise us all apart. Girls please what going on here?? I am confused.

Vee laughed loudly, Oli sometimes you amaze me with your naivety what's going on is we are about to live out your biggest fantasy. Oli you are being seduced by two sexy women. Any complaints so far she giggled? Come on Oli I just know you have been dying to know what we get up to when you aren't around!!!! Well now you are going to find out.

I shook my head as they both laughed.

Margery crushed me in a tight embrace and her lips locked onto mine in a fiery kiss that melted any concerns I had left. Her nipples were poking out through the flimsy satin cocktail dress. My hands cupped them and squeezed and tweaked them as I enjoyed her moans.

Vee snuggled up behind Margery and her lips were roaming over Margery's upper body. She kissed her neck and nibbled her ears. Her hands joined mine in caressing Margery's boobs.

Margery turned in my arms until she was in Vees embrace and it was them who were kissing. Margery was wriggling her arse against my cock which if possible was growing harder still.

Vee leaned past Margery and her tongue slid into my mouth in a wet juicy kiss.

Margery slipped down onto her knees and she unzipped my trousers and slipped my cock out into her mouth. She sucked my cock while Vee kissed and nuzzled me.

Oh god I wasn't going to last long at this rate and tried to pull her up away from my cock. But as I pulled her up Vee dropped down and her mouth replaced Margery's.

I managed to drag both girls up to the bedroom where I at least had some respite from their oral attack.

As we all stripped the girls slid onto the bed with their bodies wrapped together in a tight sensuous embrace. There were hands and mouths going everywhere.

I dived between Vees legs and started licking her hot wet fanny. It was as smooth as I last remembered and tasted like honey. I fucked her with first my tongue and then my fingers until she was writhing and wriggling. Strangely I couldn't hear her moans, usually by now she would have been moaning and purring. I lifted my head for a peak and Margery was sitting on top of her and she was grinding her pussy down over Vees open mouth.

Margery was riding her hard and her moans filled the bedroom.

After Vee had covered my face with her orgasmic juices she climbed up onto me and slid down burying my cock deeply in her heaving pussy. She was moaning and crying for me to fuck her harder. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she begged me to fuck her.

Margery was busy nuzzling wetly on Vees nipples as she squeezed and tweaked mine. There was no way I could last long in this situation. With two gorgeous sexy women kissing and making out in front of me I was never going to last.

The moment I felt Margery's finger toying with my bum hole that was it I exploded violently in Vee filling her pussy to overflow with cum.

It was a night of continuous sex and will remain in my consciousness as one of the most erotic memories of my life.

In the morning things were a little awkward as you might expect. It was difficult to know what to do or what to say.

In the end I escaped feigning other commitments.

Vee called me every day to chat and talk. Margery not so much, there was the odd call but by her usual standards this was unusual.

On Saturday morning I went over to collect the boys. Margery was there when I arrived and Vee asked if Ryan would be able to go with us.

I agreed and we spend the day at the shops and then a movie.

The boys caught me up on what they were doing and how things were. As usual they both wanted me to move home and they were using guilt to put pressure on me. Kids today seem to have this inbuilt ability to swamp you with guilt.

We went out for dinner afterwards so we were late home.

When we arrived it was obvious to me that Margery and Vee had spent the day in bed together.

Vee asked me if I wanted to stay but I shook my head no and left them all to it.

Things must have heated up between them.

Vee asked me to go around for dinner on Wednesday night which was unusual, she snared me with the "we need to talk line"

When I got there the boys were running around like crazy and Vee was getting dinner ready. I played with the boys and helped Keith with some maths homework before we sat down to eat.

After dinner the boys knew they weren't wanted so disappeared up to their rooms leaving us to talk.

OK Vee what's up I asked.

Oli I wanted to know what's going on with you and Margery.

Well nothing really Vee. Margery has been a bit withdrawn and hasn't been calling lately. To be honest I thought you two must have decided you were more than just friends.

Oli you idiot, Margery is just feeling a little lost. She expected you to be chasing her. She isn't expecting to do all the work.

Vee I don't know things seemed weird after the other weekend. Vee I sort of felt like the odd one out, so I wasn't comfortable.

Well you are in a way Oli; you are the only one with a cock. Look Oli I was hoping you might like a repeat of that day??

No Vee I don't think so, it was a little surreal.

Well are you going to see Margery again??

No Vee not while you two are together, it doesn't seem right.

Well what if Margery and I don't see each other anymore??

Vee its apparent to me that there is more than just how did you put it "a couple of lonely girls" going on here.

Every weekend you are in each other's bed.

Oli Margery and I do have feelings for one another, but it's just for fun. Oli I want you back in my life. I want my husband back. What do I have to make that happen?

Vee I don't want to share my wife. If you and Margery want to keep seeing each other then that's fine I will stay out of the picture, and I will leave you to it.

Vee looked a little stunned, Oli are you saying that while I am seeing Margery you won't come home??

Yes that's it Vee, I have realised I don't like to share!!!

Oli I find it hard to believe, you told me that being with two women was your biggest fantasy!!!

It is Vee, but it was just a fantasy. It's happened for real now and I have a marvellous memory and that's the way I want to keep it!!!!

Oli I need to get this right, so in the future if you and I got back together you wouldn't be interested in Margery coming over and sharing our bed occasionally??

Vee if we are to be husband and wife, then we must be husband and wife. There is no room in a married relationship for a third person. I like Margery but only as a friend.

Well what if you and I remain separated Oli??

Vee it would depend on what happened between you two. If you weren't seeing each other I would try to see if there was a future for Margery and me, but really I think she cares for you a lot more than she cares for me. I do like her but I think that's where it starts and finishes.

Oli you amaze me, I thought it was just Richard you didn't like, but really its anyone?

That's right Vee, yes I hated Richard, but my reaction would have been the same regardless of who it was.

Oli I want us to be husband and wife.

In that case Vee you will need to end your relationship with Margery.

Oli she will be disappointed, she has been without any company for a long time, couldn't I just see her occasionally??

No Vee, if you are honest about your wish to reconnect then it has to be complete.

Oli I wouldn't mind if you wanted to see Margery, at least that way she would have something.

Vee why can't you understand that it's not going to happen again. If we are to give it another go then I would never cheat on you. Vee Margery is a very attractive woman. If she tries she will find someone else.

Wow Oli you are so immovable on this. I don't understand. You cannot tell me you did not enjoy our threesome.

I won't lie Vee that was amazing and I loved it, I still think about it every day I chuckled.

So why don't you want to do it again, surely if you enjoyed it that much you would want a repeat??

Vee that's not the way it works, well at least for me anyway. Vee I love you and I guess I would love to try and make a go of our marriage, but it will require both of us to be on the same page and committed to making it work.

1...1617181920...53