The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oli do you have so little trust or faith in me that you would lie to your boss? Oli what the bloody hell is going on??

I told her straight that I didn't trust Richard and I was still mad from the previous week when she decided to go out with Richard against my wishes.

The discussion degenerated into a full on argument. And for the remainder of the week things were very cold between us.

In the end I got sick of it. I was sick of the constant game playing. I was sick of worrying if something was happening between them, trying to dream up ways keep the two of them separated and of course the days of cold shoulder treatment from Vee on the days after I refused to let her go out with him. Fuck it I had already gone too far as it was.

So one night after the boys were in bed I gave her the ultimatum, she had to choose whether she wanted to be with me or him.

Of course there were tears and she accused me of over reacting. But after talking and arguing for hours I laid it on the line. Vee you need to choose here and now it's either Richard or me.

She refused to answer and rushed off to the bedroom where she stayed for the rest of the night. When I tried to go to bed the door was locked. I could hear her crying but she was ignoring me. I slept on the sofa.

The next day Vee wouldn't talk to me and I could see the fear on the boys faces. They knew something was up and they feared the worst.

Vee left for work without talking to me or kissing me goodbye.

That night at home she kept her distance until the boys were in bed.

She sat down beside me as I watched the news on the tele. Oli love we need to sort this out. Richard thinks the same as me, you just need to let us get together occasionally without you being there worrying and getting anxious. He thinks that we can get past this.

Vee I am sick of the tension and getting the constant cold shoulder from you when I get in your way. So I am afraid it's time for you to make a decision, you have to choose Richard or me. If you want to be with him that bad then I will move out and you can get together permanently. I am sick of it Vee. I want him out of our lives.

Oli he is our friend, I don't want to cut him out of our life. I enjoy his company, or at least I would if I could ever talk to him.

No Vee there is no middle ground here, there is no compromise. It's me or him.

Oli please don't be so cruel, there's no need to act like this!! You are behaving like a jealous child.

Whatever Vee I muttered but before I leave for work in the morning I need to know your answer, I will need to find accommodation somewhere if you are choosing him.

She burst into tears, Oli please I can't go through this again. Richard has been nothing but a gentleman and friend to you. Why are you being so cruel?

Vee he is being pretty sneaky and he has definitely ramped up the charm but I can see through hi plan. He is after one thing and one thing only. He wants you.

She ran off to bed and locked me out again.

In the morning it was a repeat of the previous day. She wouldn't talk or even acknowledge me. As she was walking out the door I clutched her arm and held her tight until the boys had left.

Vee I need your answer please.

She stared defiantly at me; I am not making a choice Oliver. I refuse so there!!!

I flung her arm away, that's fine Vee, I accept your refusal to answer as an answer in itself. You have chosen Richard. Well I hope you have a nice life together, and I stormed off to my car leaving her standing there with her head in her hands, obviously crying.

Once I was at work I called Richard asking him to meet me at a different location for lunch. I asked him to meet me at the park.

I was waiting for him to turn up already seated and with my plan fully in place.

He walked up and we shook hands, Oliver old chap why the secret location?

As we sat down I handed him my house key.

He looked at me oddly, Oliver old man what is this?

It's the key to our home Richard. It's OK you can stop the pretence. You have won I am leaving Vee, she is all yours. I am sick of the fighting and arguing over you. You want her she is yours.

He laughed, not a light chuckle it was a deep laugh a terrible gut wrenching evil laugh. He leaned across the table his face so close his spit was spraying in my face as he spat out his vitriol. Oliver you are a fucking moron you really are. I don't care about Victoria. This is all about you.

I stared at him with a totally confused look on my face. What the bloody hell are you waffling about Richard, I told you, you have won.

He leaned across getting his face right back in mine. Oliver I don't care about Vicky she is just a pawn. All I want is to see your total humiliation. Yes OK I will fuck Vicky and I will enjoy it but only if you are there to watch. I want to see the pain in your eyes as I sink into her. I want to know you are totally defeated. Vicky is just a pretty little bonus. Yes I want to feel her cum as I fuck her, I want to see you cry as you realise I can give her something you cant. Yes Oli you little wimp I am going to take great pleasure in fucking your wife. But don't get jealous I am prepared to let you suck her cum of my cock. I want to see you cry you snivelling little poofter.

I only wish I could get her pregnant, make you look after my child. Oliver do you remember the day you walked into our office, you will never know how humiliated I was knowing that my very best friend and colleague knew what was going on. That my wife was throwing me out in the street and that we were going to pay you out. You fucking cunt Oliver. I want you to feel the hurt and humiliation that I felt that day. I want to know you are crying inside when I fuck her.

Well you have won Richard I am leaving Vee, she is yours.

Fuck you Oliver you puny little cunt. What say I get you to suck my cock again you seemed to like that last time?? The truth is you give better head than Vee.

I turned and walked away, goodbye Richard have a nice life.

I went back to my office and uploaded the video footage I had made of our meeting. Luckily the footage was perfect.

That night when I got home Vee was there and she was still angry with me. I thought you weren't coming home she spat.

Vee you are right I am leaving. I came home to pack, but before I go I want you to know the sort of man your Richard really is. I want you to know the man you chose over me.

Oliver she growled I am sick of hearing your jealous vitriol. Richard has been nothing but a gentleman and he has been a good friend to you. He got you involved in that new contract. He is going out of his way to help you and all you have shown him is rudeness and animosity. Oli you should be ashamed of yourself.

Vee let me play you a little video that I filmed today that will show you once and for all what type of person Richard really is.

The boys were still at football practice so I sat vee down in the lounge and I hooked up my phone to the tele and hit play.

Even up until I hit play Vee was badgering me about being jealous and suspicious. She described me as acting like conspiracy theorist. Oliver you are seeing things that are not there!!!

I hit play on the phone and Richards's image sprang up on the screen. Wow I impressed with the quality, the sound was perfect, the image was a little fuzzy but still no question of who it was. His face was close and every single line of his contorted face was right there in the screen.

The look on Vee's face was pure horror, she was shocked. She sunk her head into her hands and burst out crying. Oh my god she screamed. She looked at me Oh Oli I can't believe it, he is such an arsehole!!! Oh my god Oli I am so sorry. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we hugged her tears were flowing and my shirt was instantly wet as her sorrowful tears as streamed down my chest. Oil I have been such a fool how could I believe him? He didn't care about me at all. Oh Oli she wailed what have I done!!!

Vee it's OK, I just needed you to know the sort of person he is. He doesn't love or even care for you. All he wanted was revenge. He is just an evil prick who gets his kicks from fucking up people's lives.

We were still hugging when the boys got home, when they saw us hugging and mum crying they walked over and Vee opened her arms and dragged them into our hug.

Keith was looking at me quizzically, I just smiled, boys mum is not feeling so good. She just needs a hug!!!

The next day when I went in to work the boss asked me into his office. Oliver this chap Richard has really got it in for you. He has asked us to take you off the contract.

I shrugged look Jonathon I should have informed you before we started that Richard and I have a history. He is not a nice person, I was hoping that he had got past his issues but apparently he still has something eating away at him. Boss do what you feel is best. I am sorry for not disclosing our past.

He smiled and patted me on the shoulder, Oli it's OK, we support you. Personally I thought he was a bit of a knob.

That night I sent Richard the video I had taken of him, I didn't say anything in the text I just sent the video.

Strangely we never heard from him again.

My boss against Richards wishes kept me on the contract and funnily enough I received congratulations for doing such a good job. The congratulations were from Richards's boss as well. I had a secret snigger at that. His evil plot had backfired bigtime. I ended up getting a fat juicy bonus.

It took months before Vee and I got back onto an even keel. Eventually the love shined through and we were able to get comfortable with each other.

Vee apologised time and time again, I just kept saying to forget and move on.

Throughout the whole affair Margery was a blessing and she was spending a lot of time together with Vee.

The down side was it meant that John was around a lot as well. I really liked Margery but John was hard work. He could be so crass sometimes.

Because Vee had been feeling a little down I organised for Margery and John to come over for a dinner party. The evening went really well and we were sitting in the lounge listening to some really great music. Vee and Margery were dancing and singing. John was being John bragging about his new car. As the girls sat down and we were all laughing, John said fuck Oli you know I am so jealous of you. Jesus Christ man you had a fucking threesome with these two fucking hotties. Man you are a fucking legend bro, a fucking legend. He made me give him a hi 5.

Margery punched him John cut it out, stop teasing poor Oli.

Oh fuck off Marg's the lucky bastard got to fuck you. It's not bloody fair he has fucked both of you and I haven't. It's not bloody fair.

Vee was laughing and she was obviously a little drunk. Margery tried in vain to get him to shut up but he wouldn't he hugged me in a bear hug, you lucky bastard. You lived my fantasy mate. Jesus if life was fair I would get a shot at your missus at least.

Now I was starting to get offended.

I pushed him away, John get a grip bloody hell we are in mixed company, you are just being rude.

Vee wrapped her arms around me, Oli darling settle down he is just having a laugh.

Margery pushed him as well. Shut up John you have insulted Oli.

He tried to hug me again, hey mate I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you; it's just well I think you should let me sleep with these two honeys so then we would be even.

Vee giggled what you want a threesome with Marg's and me??

John stumbled over to her and kissed her that's right baby I want what Oli had, it's the only way to make this situation fair!!!

Margery was rolling her eyes back, I'm sorry Oli he is drunk!!!

Things settled down until later and we had all had a lot to drink. John was dancing with Vee and Margery and I were sort of swaying to the music. You couldn't really call it dancing.

Margery was holding me tight and her lips were pressed up against my neck, oh now that was heaven.

My mind was a bit befuddled, and I was feeling the effects of the booze. When I looked over at Vee and John they were locked in a very passionate kiss. Vee had her arms wrapped around his neck and she was standing up on tippy toe kissing him for all she was worth.

Margery saw me looking and she giggled wow they are enjoying that dance.

The song ended and we all returned to sit down. John said loudly Oli, I'm sorry mate but tonight I think both these girls need to be mine. Vee giggled well it's only fair isn't it Margery he is right. Oli does have one over him at the moment. She looked at me with that teasing look, Oli I think John is right we do need to balance the books.

I was lying back laughing because I thought she was joking. But she got up and walked over to John and sat on his knee and slid down into his lap.

Margery was sitting beside them and she reached over and kissed Vee passionately right there in front of us.

John whistled yelling fucking hell man these two are fucking hot for it. Sorry Oli but you are missing out tonight!!!!

Vee looked across at me, sorry Oli he is right.

It dawned on me she was serious. I was dumbfounded, you aren't serious are you??

She giggled well you could watch I suppose?

Don't be ridiculous Vee I am not watching you have sex with another man!!!!

Oli its only John and he is right you have already fucked his girlfriend, and she is our friend. Really Oli it is only fair!!!

Margery was giggling as well.

John jumped up oh shit man this is really happening, fuck Oli man it's going to be awesome man.

Vee stood up and held out her hand to John and then Margery, come on let's do it!!!

She looked at me, are you coming Oli??

Don't be ridiculous Vee I am not going with you, if you do it you'll be doing it on your own.

She giggled kissing Margery, come on Oli is going to stay here and listen, and he will probably have a sneaky little wank. Don't worry baby I will tell you all about it. She had that teasing lilt in her voice, I think she thought she was making me hot, the reality was I was pissed off and getting angry.

John tried to hi 5 me as they walked past. He mouthed thanks man.

The moment they were out of sight I got up picked up my parka and walked over to the front door, as I opened it I set the security system and slammed the door as I walked out into the night air. It was spitting outside, just light drizzle. I turned at the end of the drive and headed for town. By the time I got to the gate I heard the alarm go off. I sniggered well that will fuck them up.

I wasn't far up the road before the rain started to get to me so I dived into the church just to get out of the rain. I sat in there for quite a while before I got my anger under control. I couldn't stay there for the night, I needed to find somewhere to stay, I headed for the village. As I got to the village I noticed the pub had a band playing and were still open. I walked in and grabbed a drink at the bar before asking if they had any rooms. The barman took pity on me and found me a vacant room. I finished off another couple of beers. As I did my phone was ringing so I turned it off I knew who it was going to be. I finished my drinks and went up to my room. Because I was drunk I crashed pretty much straight away.

When I woke in the morning the sun was well and truly up and the sun was shining in. I checked my phone it was nearly ten o'clock.

I had a quick shower and went down for breakfast. The place was pretty empty so a quick bite and I headed off home. As I walked past the park I noticed the local football team were playing. I walked in and watched for a while trying to kill time and give me space before going home and facing Vee. I was unsure and nervous. How had all this come about. How did I let this degenerate to this level?

I rang Vee and she was angry, Oli where the hell are you? I have been trying all bloody night to get hold of you. Baby if you get home now there's still a couple of hours before the boys will be home, we can talk about last night. Oli it was amazing I can't wait to share with you.

I sat through the game and went into the clubrooms and had a couple of beers and chatted with some of the locals.

By the time I got home the boys were there and they greeted me with big smiles and stories of what they had been up to. Vee walked over sulkily and tried to kiss me but I turned my head and went out to play with the boys for a while.

After dinner Vee tried to tease me and talk about her experience but I put my hand over her mouth and shushed her. Vee I can't change what happened but hear me and hear me well, I don't want to hear about it at all. Never mention it again OK.

The moment I took my hand off her mouth she tried to talk but I shut her up, Vee I told you I don't want to hear it OK. I am doing my best to forget it happened.

In bed she tried to initiate lovemaking but I rolled away and told her to go to sleep.

John and Margery turned up on Wednesday night and as they walked in John tried to hi 5 me. Margery tried to kiss me but I turned my cheek.

As we sat down with a bottle of wine John started to mouth off about their night together.

As he started I interrupted him shouting John shut up OK. I don't want to hear about it.

He looked angrily at me, hey bro just chill man. It's not like I did something you haven't done.

I don't care mate; I don't care about what you did. I just don't want to hear about it OK.

Margery grabbed his arm before he said any more. John honey leave it Ok, Oli isn't feeling it OK.

We sat around for a while without saying much. Margery and Vee tried to find something to talk about but it was forced and empty. John and Margery left not long after.

Things were tense at home and it was over a week before Vee and I made love. The first thing Vee did was try to talk about their threesome but I held my hand firmly over her mouth and growled Vee shut up or go to sleep.

We did make love it wasn't our usual fireworks and earth moving passion but we got through it.

Afterwards Vee curled up facing away from me and cried.

Over the next few weeks we slipped back into a more normal routine and the lovemaking became more loving and even passionate but there was something missing. The spark was gone, we were both scared to say anything and we were really just going through the motions.

The next weekend Margery and John turned up and they had brought a couple of bottles of wine.

We talked and drank, and as the evening unwound things relaxed.

As everyone got a little drunker the music was turned up and we danced, although I kept Vee to myself.

We had some more drinks before Vee started gobbing off, when she gets tipsy she just starts talking and won't shut up. Tonight she was past tipsy and was drunk. I was scared about what was going to come out her mouth. It's not fair you know that don't you Oli, it's just not bloody fair. It's OK for you blokes, both of you both had your fantasies fulfilled but Marg's and I are the ones who are missing out.

John was smiling from ear to ear, yeah so what do you want Vick??

She laughed well you guys had your threesomes, you got to watch Marg's and me together, you watched as Marg's and I kissed, you watched us lick and suck each other. You got to fuck both of us at the same time. What I want is some of that. I want a threesome where I am the only female.

John jumped up holy fuck, Jesus Christ you mean you want to be spit roasted!!!!

Vee giggled yes that's part of it. I want two guys to use me and fuck me, that's my fantasy!!!

Margery laughed yeah well I wouldn't mind that either. If you are getting it then I am not being left out.

John kept running with it, so how do we do this because I am in man, fuck yeah I want this. He looked at me we are in aren't we bro!!!

1...1920212223...53