The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed locked in my room over the weekend talking to no one. I checked my phone Sunday night and there were literally hundreds of missed calls from Vee.

Monday morning I went in to work and I had barely got behind my desk when the phone went, it was Vee she started screaming and yelling at me, I let her vent until she was sobbing and crying Oli what are you doing, where the hell are you? Why aren't you at home?

You tell me Vee, why would I want to go home?? You tricked and deceived me; you bloody drugged me, just so you could get your filthy disgusting fantasy fulfilled. Well you got your way Vee, but the cost is our marriage is over. I will not be coming home, I am looking for somewhere to stay, and as soon as I get somewhere I will be moving out permanently. I do want to visit the boys, until then don't call me ever.

Oli she cried please it was just some innocent fun, you enjoyed it.

How the hell would you know what I felt I was bloody catatonic? I was paralysed Vee. That was not me it was some fucked up drugged out thing. I have remembered it all Vee. I can tell you I hated it and we are through. You can go live with John and you can fuck him as much as you like.

No Oli she screamed I only want you, that was just sex love, please. I am sorry I thought you liked it; you were enjoying it the drug just let you free your inhibitions and let out the real Oli. Oli please think about it baby you let your hair down and you may not be prepared to admit it even to yourself but Oli you enjoyed it. Nobody forced you to do anything. Oli the drug just released you to be yourself.

That's bollocks Vee and you know it.

Oli what am I going to tell the boys??

Vee if you actually think what you did was acceptable behaviour tell them the truth. If you are right they will forgive you.

I hung up the phone and went back to work. During the day I contacted the solicitor's office and got them to restart the divorce proceedings.

Vee called many times over the period of the next couple of weeks

I managed to find a flat not far from home. I needed my clothes and my personal belongings so after I was ready to move in I went home. As I pulled up the boys came racing out and Russ jumped into my arms. We hugged for ages, as Vee just stood there watching.

After the boys got sick of swinging from my shoulders Vee came over and tried to kiss me, but I turned away from her.

I exclaimed that I was just here to pick up clothes and belongings.

I sat the boys down in the lounge and told them that mum and I had decided to get divorced. We had tried to fix things but it hadn't worked. I promised to stay in their lives. I gave them my address and told them that in a couple of weeks if mum would let them they could come and stay.

Vee tried to get me to talk, she begged and pleaded but I stood my ground.

Vee when you can explain why you did all of that shit to me, why you humiliated me, made a fool of me, why you ruined my life when you can explain that to me then we can talk until then I would be happy never to hear your voice again.

It was two weeks later when I picked up the boys for their sleepover.

I didn't go inside and I ignored Vee when she brought the boys out.

That was pretty much all the contact I had with Vee for several months.

It changed one day when I met Margery in the supermarket. She saw me and walked up to give me a hug.

Initially I turned away and she looked hurt. I wasn't sure of her involvement so decided to wait until we could talk. We went to a café by the supermarket.

She smiled Oli I am so glad to see you. I have wanted to talk to you to apologise properly.

Margery why did you do it?? Why would you do that to me??

She looked down at the table without holding my gaze, Oli I wish I could offer you a reasonable excuse but I can't. Oli I have no excuse. The sexual chemistry between Vicky and I was so intense at the time and John was putting on so much pressure to get together. He wanted to partner swap, he wanted the threesome that Vicky was chasing. I didn't realise what a cruel controlling bastard he was. Oli when he suggested the drug thing I didn't know what the effects were. When he explained it he said it would just lower all our inhibitions and make us happy, Oli we all took the ecstasy, I didn't know about the Rohypanol. I didn't know it would knock you out and I didn't know he was going to say all those nasty things to you. I didn't find out till the next day. That's when I kicked him out and he punched me.

Oli you have to believe me, I would never have agreed to any of it if I knew what was going to happen.

Oli Vee and I were in the midst of a pretty hot affair. I am not offering that as an excuse I just wanted to tell you. Shit Oli I can't believe what happened. John is an utter bastard. Don't let what he said to you get you down.

I just sat and listened, she was getting nervous.

Oli I was angry that night with you. Oli I like you and I really wanted to swap. I wanted John to stay with Vee and you and I do our own thing. I didn't want all that other stuff. I just wanted to be with you but every advance I made you kept pushing me away. I wanted us all to indulge in this sexy affair, I wanted to sleep with you, I wanted to sleep with you and Vicky together. Vee was so into this threesome thing and she was so into teasing and torturing you I got wrapped up in it as well. I don't know how I allowed her to convince me that it was OK. Oli it wasn't Ok and we all owe you a huge apology, I know you will never forgive me but you need to know how sorry I am. Now you are divorcing and your relationship is ruined god I feel so awful.

At the end of her apology we hugged and I kissed her, its Ok Margery I can and will forgive you. We are friends Margery and I want that to continue. It is the reason I didn't want to get into any of that swapping shit. Margery I didn't want to stuff up what I thought was a great friendship.

So are you and Vee living together I asked??

Margery shook her head violently, no Oli that ended the day that you left. We had been fighting for days anyway, I told her she had to tell you what had happened but she was too scared. She rightly thought you would do well what you did and leave.

Vicky and I now only talk when either one of us picks up the boys. They have remained great friends throughout.

We talked about all the mundane stuff, until I asked if she was seeing anyone.

She shook her head no. Oli I haven't been able to trust men after the John fiasco. He tricked me, and I fell into his trap. It was my feelings for you and Vicky that allowed me to let him control me.

At the end we agreed to catch up again during the weekend, even if it was just for a cuppa..

Margery and I slowly became an item over the next month or so. She was wonderful, she didn't talk about that night, and she didn't want to embarrass me. It was like we were different people.

Vee wasn't happy when she found out. One day as I picked up the boys she flew into a rage yelling and screaming at me for casting her aside just so I could fuck her friend!!!

The boys heard the whole thing and they were crying it took me the whole weekend to calm them down. I explained that Margery and I were seeing each other and we were very good friends, but I didn't leave their mother just to get with Margery.

Things had stabilised a little although Vee was fighting the divorce, she refused to let go and put obstacle after obstacle in our way. She made us do counselling which the court supported.

The counselling was a process and a half. It started badly as Vee refused to admit any wrongdoing. It took two months before she opened up to the councillor, then we at least made some headway.

Vee started seeing the councillor by herself in private sessions.

It was a couple of weeks later when during one of our joint sessions she apologised properly. She realised now how wrong she was to allow those things to happen. She couldn't explain why she did it, except that she still even to this day believes that I was enjoying it. That it was my inhibitions to really let go that stalled our sexual journey and adventure.

I tried to explain that the only person on that journey was her and I was just drowning in the vortex she left behind.

Things sort of slipped into a routine, not a bad thing because it was exactly what I needed.

My relationship with Margery was still going strong I had moved in with her and Ryan and we were living as a family. The boys loved playing together and got along well. The only thing was recently Margery had sort of withdrawn from me a little; it wasn't like the cold shoulder Vee used to give me it was just subtle things. She wasn't talking as much as she used to.

It came out of the blue like a meteorite, I walked into Margery's place after work and she was crying her heart out, I tried to console her but she was inconsolable. Eventually after multiple cups of tea had she calmed enough to talk, she held me tight. Oli I have done something really bad and I know you are going to hate me for it.

I was scared now, had she cheated on me?? I guess my recent history was colouring my apprehension.

Oli I slept with Vicky she spat out!!!!

I hugged her, its OK Margery I guess it was bound to happen.

She looked at me with sad eyes what "you knew"???

No Margery I didn't know but I half expected it. I always figured once you repaired your friendship you would also reconnect on a sexual level and I would get kicked to touch.

Oh my god no Oli, that's not what this, is about!!!

She went on to tell me how she had gone around to pick up Ryan and Vicky was sobbing her heart out, she was crying about how she missed me so and how she had ruined everything but she still loved you. Then as they were hugging it turned into kissing and ended up in the bedroom.

So what happens now Margery are you going back to Vee?

She looked me straight in the eye. No Oli I am not but you are. We talked, Oli and I know she still loves you, I have always known that, she got all twisted and bent out of shape but Oli there's no denying her love for you. I see that same love in your eyes every time you see her. You miss her Oli, admit it. You still love her.

Margery I have never denied that, I have tried to be honest with you. I do still love her, but I can't live through another period like that. I couldn't live waiting for her to find some new paramour that she wants to cuckold me with. No Margery as much as I love her I couldn't go back.

It took two weeks of Margery talking and all her powers of persuasion to convince me and make me see the light, but in the end I went around to talk to Vee.

Margery took the boys away for the day and we talked. She apologised, she knew the drugging incident was wrong but she got so tied up in the intensity she allowed herself to be convinced.

We cried and we hugged and in some weird twisted way we reconnected. We ended up in bed and made beautiful passionate love for the rest of the day.

I didn't move straight back in that took a month or so. Margery was the glue that set us back in place she wouldn't allow us to argue. Every time either one of us would veer away she would guide us back together.

The sad part for me was that it meant the end of Margery and my relationship. She knew that would be the outcome the moment she suggested it but that's the way Margery is, she has real integrity and love. She knew inside it was the right thing to do for vee and I.

Vee and Margery reconciled their friendship and if anything it was now stronger than ever, although it wasn't sexual, the intensity was deep and powerful, it was passionate as well, and they talked about everything. I knew that whatever happened between Vee and me that Margery would know about it within a few days.

The only real problem was the sex side of things. There was a spark missing from our relationship. It seemed so insipid, tepid. Don't get me wrong it wasn't terrible, it was just the intensity had gone out of it. Vee was obviously feeling the same way but like me she was afraid to even talk about it. It was difficult getting back together and we both had to let things from our past go. We had both said things we shouldn't have. So our sex life suffered, I guess it's one of those situations where you have to be careful what you wish for.

I had ended up with what I had been begging for. There was no pillow talk, no Vee telling me she wanted sex with other men, I had exactly what I had been wishing for. But now that I had it, I didn't want it, I wanted the heat and intensity that we had before, and I wanted the sexual spontaneity and explosiveness. On the flip side, what we had was so nice I didn't want to lose that, and I feared if I expressed my desires for some of the old intensity I would release a demon and I would get more than I bargained for. The more I sweated on how to raise the subject with Vee the more difficult it became.

It came out of the blue when Margery brought her new boyfriend around to introduce him to us.

Hallelujah he was really nice; it was so good to see Margery with somebody who wasn't an arsehole or knobhead.

Vee cooked us all a late supper and we brought out some wine. It turned into a really nice evening. George was a lovely bloke and we had lots in common. He loved football, although he detested Man U, but hey you can't have everything. He was polite and talkative. Physically he was a small man; he was no taller than Vee. Perhaps that was one of the reasons I liked him he was not at all intimidating.

Later in the evening there was music playing and the girls were dancing together, George and I were reclining back on the sofa with our drinks when Vee reached out and pulled George into their dance.

They all danced closely together, at one point Vee pulled him into a tight embrace and they were swaying to the music their bodies wedged tightly together. Vee slid her arms up around his neck and his hands slid down around her arse and they were obviously grinding against each other.

I noticed Margery was staring intently at me, watching my reaction closely.

Normally if this had been John or worse Richard I would be nervous and anxious, but this was different, I actually felt comfortable with it.

Margery slid back into George's arms and it was her turn to try and make George cum.

Vee came and slipped onto my knee and we kissed and snuggled as we watched the other two supposedly dancing.

Vee commented on George wow Oli darling he is really nice isn't he.

I agreed, yes it's good to see Margery finally with somebody nice.

Vee obviously deciding to push the boundaries a little, she whispered teasingly in my ear hhhhmmmmm and he has a nice big cock as well.

Really I mumbled, you discovered that just from a quick dance??

She giggled oh yes it was hard to miss, he was rubbing it against me, it felt divine!!!!

Oh really I exclaimed, should I be jealous?

She turned my head and kissed me, no Oli please don't get jealous, it was just some innocent flirty fun.

I chuckled, its OK Vee I was teasing.

Oh were you now she breathed hotly in my ear, so you wouldn't mind if he took me upstairs and fucked me??

I didn't say that Vee, I just said I didn't mind you dancing.

There was a quick intake of breath as she quickly backtracked; I'm sorry Oli I didn't mean to upset you.

Before we could finish our conversation Margery and George came and sat with us. They laughed and joked and we talked late into the night.

At one point when Vee and Margery were up getting us some more nibbles George whispered wow those two are so close.

I wasn't sure what he knew about their relationship so I trod carefully. Yes George they have always been very close, they tell each other everything so be careful what you say.

He laughed yes Marg's told me that they used to be lovers at some point.

I nodded yes they were.

You as well he stated pointedly

I didn't quite know what to say so I deflected, what do you mean George?

Well Marg's told me that you were lovers as well.

I took a deep breath, yes when Vee and I broke up Margery and I did live together for a while.

He was nodding and smiling, so why did you come back??

Well it's hard Vee and I had been struggling with some stuff and living with Margery was perfect but I still loved Vee, I always have and I guess I always will.

He patted me on the shoulder in a friendly accepting manner and grinned, good for you mate.

His next question was a bit more cutting, so have you three ever sort of you know got it on??

I spluttered a little, and looked at him out of the corner of my eye, wondering what he was after.

Hey mate its Ok; just tell me to piss off if I'm being too nosy he interjected.

No its Ok George I guess it's a sensitive subject for me, has Margery not told you??

He chuckled yes she told me some stuff, I was just being nosy mate.

George my friend I suggest you ask Margery let her tell you all the grizzly details.

We changed the subject and when the girls returned we carried on like nothing had happened.

That night in bed Vee was quick to apologise for her comments about George, I laughed, Vee stop it OK. I wasn't upset it was fun.

She looked enquiringly at me fun?????

Yes Vee I enjoyed it. Look Vee I have wanted to talk about this for a while. Maybe it's the grog talking or at least giving me the balls to say it but here goes. Vee I have felt for a while that our lovemaking has gone cold. I have wanted to spice things up but was too scared to say anything. I don't want to end up where we did last time but I would really like to bring back our openness and sexiness.

She didn't speak for some time, she just lay there. I thought I had said the wrong thing.

She climbed up on top of me, Oli I am so glad you said that. I have felt the same way darling. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a way to talk to you but I was scared you would fly off the deep end and we would end up fighting.

So Oli what did you think of George??

I grinned, well Vee he seems really nice, and not the sort of person I pictured Margery with.

She sniggered why do you say that Oli?

Well he seems nice, very nice, but there's something about him he seems a little effeminate or something. He is too nice; sometimes it feels like I am talking to a woman.

Well Oli I can tell you he is not a woman, he has got a lovely big cock. So Oli what do you want to do she cooed??

Well Vee I thought we could just use some of our fantasy stuff, we have plenty to use from the memory vaults.

She kissed me, Oli can we talk about that night with John?

I nodded, yes Vee we probably do need to talk about it.

She snuggled down on my chest, thank god Oli, I have wanted to clear the air about that night. Oli I have apologised about the drug aspect and I am truly sorry for that, I should never have let that shithouse talk me into that, but Oli that night was so intense I loved it, god it was so fucking sexy, bloody hell Oli you were amazing.

I had been repressing all this stuff up until now, but it came flooding out. So you didn't think I was disgusting I quivered? I mean it must have been horrible watching me do that surely?? Sucking another mans cock.

She chuckled, Oli don't you get it, it was fucking awesome love. Oh god I had dreamed and fantasised about that. I wanted it to happen.

Vee I felt so inadequate, so humiliated doing that and knowing you could see. I hated myself for it. All those names he called me, I was revolted in myself for going along with it.

She looked down at me, but Oli did you like it?

What do you mean Vee?

When you were sucking Johns cock, did you like it?

I turned my head, I couldn't look at her as I replied I don't know Vee, I was so out of it, maybe I did, or maybe it was just the drugs I simply don't know!!!!

1...2324252627...53