The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oli I don't care it is what I always knew, I don't think any less of you, I love how broad minded you have become. I am glad you have embraced the inner you.

Oli we could enjoy it as well. God Oli I would love it.

Why Vee, why does it interest you??

Oli it's bloody hot that's why. Don't lie to me anymore Oli, you have been lying to yourself for so long. Oli it's time for you to just accept who you are. It's not a big deal Oli, so you are a bit kinky and enjoy sex with men as well as women. Stop treating it like it's the end of the world as we know it. It's not a deadly disease, forget what others might say and enjoy it for what it is.

You loved watching Margery and me together. Oli I would Love to watch you and Allister together.

It shocked me at first, she was right I had been lying to myself. I do enjoy sex with George and Margery; I hide behind the fact that it's a threesome. I have been telling myself that the only reason I do it is because of Margery, but it's not true. She is right, it is scary but it is true. I have enjoyed my experiences with George.

No Vee I couldn't I still love you. You may not be mine anymore but it hasn't reduced the love I feel for you. It would still feel like I would be giving him something I don't want him to have.

She hugged me Oli you are a bloody fool don't be daft. I love you as well, remember you left me. I didn't leave you. Oli I want you in my life. I'm brassed off I really am. It hurts that you will share yourself with others but not with the person you love the most, or at least tell me you love me the most, maybe that's what's wrong here Oli. Maybe you don't love me.

I got angry, how the hell can you say that Vee, you know I love you.

Well what's the problem Oli? Do you like Margery? You lived with her for six months. I just want to know how come you can do it with her, but not me??

Have you had sex with this guy yet Vee?

She smiled, no Oli we have snogged a couple of times but tonight's the night.

How do you know that he is even interested in something like this??

I don't Oli, that's why I said you could stay and meet him, if you get on OK and he is up for it then we could take it to the next level.

Are you sure you want your first time with him to include me??

Oli I don't know if there will ever be more than just the one night. I am not ready for a relationship, the truth is Oli I am horny. I have an itch that needs to be scratched. If it's not going to be you then it has to be somebody.

Lately Margery hasn't wanted to play and she was always my fill in, when I was feeling horny we would have a little hanky panky which would take the edge off. Lately she has been busy a lot so we haven't been able to get together.

Vee I don't know what if he isn't into this and goes away telling everyone I'm a fucking queer or some other nasty names.

Oli stay and meet him, get to know him if you aren't feeling it then I won't say anything and you can just leave. You would just have to go home and have a wank thinking about it!!!!

Please Oli, just meet him, and talk to him.

I nodded OK Vee but all I am agreeing to is meeting him.

She smiled wickedly at me thanks Oli, what are you going to do now??

I shrugged nothing really do you want me to leave??

She held my eyes firmly, no Oli I want you to help me get ready for my date. You can shave my legs and of course my pussy.

I knew she was teasing me and probably expected me to freak out and leave but I sighed deeply yes all right Vee.

She ran up the stairs and ran a bath and jumped in. When I walked in she was already laying back in the tub covered with soap suds.

She handed me a razor, Ok Oli make me sexy baby.

I was just about to start when she murmured Oli, there is a couple of bottles of champagne in the fridge do you want to go and get one and a couple of glasses??

I returned with the champagne and glasses, I poured us each a drink and we clinked glasses as she gave me that wicked evil grin.

OK Oli shave me, make me smooth and sexy for my lover.

I started with her legs and worked my way up until I was shaving her pussy lips.

She was purring like a contented kitty as I shaved all around her mons sliding the occasional finger into her open slash.

She got me to do her armpits as well.

She turned over and stuck her arse up in the air and I shaved her bum as well.

I kept working a finger into her gash as I shaved, fucking her with three fingers as I pumped her sloppy soapy hole.

Fuck Oli you better stop or I won't make it to tonight.

That only made me worse and I fucked her in earnest my mouth covering and nibbling on her boobs as I worked.

All pretence of shaving had long since disappeared and now I was just fucking her, bringing her to an enormous orgasm.

She was screaming as I took her over the edge, her hips bucking wildly as she gave herself over to her cum.

She collapsed afterwards, oh god Oli, I had forgotten how well you knew me.

Fuck baby that was smashing.

I rubbed her dry using the big soft towels I had brought for her years ago.

As I was drying her off she handed me a moisturiser and ordered me to rub down her entire body.

I curtsied and started at her arms and worked down her gorgeous sexy body.

I knelt down beside her as I rubbed the lotion in to her tummy and hips. I worked my way around to her arse and again as I rubbed it in I slipped a finger in to her puckered bum hole.

Oli what are you doing?

Just moisturising I muttered.

Oli you are preparing me for my lover, if you are suggesting I let Allister have my arse you are going the right way about it!!!

I wasn't going to let him but if you think it's a good idea just keep doing what you are doing!!!

I slipped my finger out and concentrated on her bum cheeks and legs.

She laughed Oli you are a sook don't you want to watch him fuck me in the arse??

Vee I am not sure I want to watch him fuck you at all!!!!!

She giggled teasingly as she held her glass up for a refill, come on Oli it will be like we always talked about. I have fantasised for ages about you getting me ready for my lover, now it's finally going to happen. Don't spoil it for me.

As she whispered I started working the moisturiser into her thighs. She spread her legs as I worked it in and rubbed and kneaded her thighs.

As I ran my hand up her leg I slipped a finger or thumb into her open swollen pussy, she was cooing and purring.

That's it baby get it nice and wet for him.

Soon I was fucking her again as I ribbed the lotion in, my fingers sliding easily into her, I couldn't resist I started sliding a finger into her bum hole as well. That really got her going. I was fucking her hard with a finger up her arse and three fingers up her snatch with my thumb rubbing her clit.

She held on to my shoulders for support as her legs started to quiver and tremble, fuck Oli I am going to cum again if you don't stop.

Well I didn't stop and she came all over my hand her juices flowing down over my hand.

She collapsed down onto the carpet beside me and we kissed and cuddled.

After ten minutes or so she jumped up, Oli we have to hurry Allister will be here soon.

I rubbed her dry and she sat at the mirror doing her makeup.

She cried out Oli sort out an outfit for me will you love??

I hunted through her wardrobe and it was full of lovely clothes but I hunted until I found what I was looking for.

She still had her old uniform from work hanging in the corner. I was a grey slip style dress that went down below her knees and the blouse was a cotton loose fitting thing that was far from sexy.

I found some pantyhose and a pair of runners in amongst her shoes.

Are you sure you trust me to select this outfit for you Vee??

She giggled well if you value your bollocks I do. If you dont then on your head be it!!!

I hunted through and found a sexy little dress as well, I found a pair of flimsy sexy little panties that would barely cover her privates and the matching bra that was a little strip of lave and satin.

I did find a pair of black seemed stockings and a pair of black heels.

As she stood up from doing her makeup she said well Oli how do I look??

Of course her makeup was perfect and she looked ravishing and sexy.

Right Oli hand me my outfit.

I handed her the old uniform and her mouth dropped open. Oh my god Oli, what the bloody hell are you doing???

I laughed well Vee I did ask if you trusted me.

She smiled OK Oli if that's what you want I will wear it.

As she started to pull the blouse over her head I stopped her. Don't be silly Vee.

She looked at me quizzically as I handed her the little black dress I had pulled out.

She grinned now that's more like it. If everything goes well I won't be wearing it long anyway.

She asked me to help her with her stockings.

I knelt down in front of her and rolled them up her smooth sexy legs and clipped them onto her suspender.

She asked me to help her into her corset that she had chosen to go with her outfit.

I cinched her in tight making her cry out.

As she finished dressing she paraded around, well Oli do you think he will like??

I smiled of course he will Vee. You look sensational as always. I am jealous as hell.

She hugged me Oli you don't have to be jealous, you will be here as well and you will be involved.

You can hold his cock as he slides it into me.

You can look into my eyes as he fucks me.

It was getting all much too real. Vee I may just leave and let you enjoy your night together.

She grabbed me no Oli please don't chicken out now. This afternoon has been smashing I have loved having you here. Please don't spoil it.

Just then the doorbell rang, her date was here.

She held my hand as she led me to the door.

When Allister saw me his smile disappeared and he looked disappointed.

He was as Vee described a big bloke. He was about ten years our junior and he was tall and athletic. He was ginger haired with bristly designer stubble that all the young guys seemed to wear these days. He certainly was an intimidating bloke.

Vee introduced us and told Allister I was her ex-husband.

He saw his chances of nookie vanish and sulked a little.

Vee kissed him Allister it's OK, Oli is cool with tonight, I just wanted him to meet you!!!

Allister's smile returned, oh really he murmured as he looked at me, is that right Oli??

I was blushing and my tongue seemed to have no working function, yes I stammered it's OK, I will leave if you would prefer.

He shook his head no way mate he said, its all good.

Vee welcomed him in with a big sloppy kiss. Allister kept sneaking a look at me to see if I was going to smack him. Once he realised I wasn't aggressive he settled in.

Allister looked across at me and exclaimed loudly Oli If you want to join in or watch I am cool with that. In fact I think it would be bloody stonking!!!

Vee pulled him in and kissed him passionately, I stood there not knowing what to do until she turned and kissed me as well.

She led us into the lounge, Oli get us all a glass of champagne please.

I did as she asked as they snogged passionately.

I returned carrying the champagne and glasses and placed them on the table in front of them.

Vee looked up guiltily as I plonked down the glasses. Thanks Oli, she patted the seat beside her. As I sat she pulled me into a cuddle and kissed me, I looked across at Allister who was watching us intently. He had a broad grin as he leaned forward filling the glasses.

Vee picked up her glass; she picked up mine and handed it to me. Allister picked up his and Vee posed a toast, good friends and we all clinked glasses and threw back our drinks.

Allister muttered OK so what's going on here Vicky?? I wasn't expecting to have a third?

Vee smiled sorry Allister. Oli is my ex and we have been living apart for a while although he turned up today and I suggested he might like to stay and meet you and maybe play with us.

Allister clinked glasses with me, hey Vicky I wasn't complaining I was just curious. So are we talking threesome??

Vee kissed him yes Allister if that's cool with you I would love Oli to be able to join in.

He nodded its cool with me, although I think we are going to need more drinks!!!!! I am a bit nervous around others.

Vee looked at me, Oli could you go to the off license??

I nodded yes I could. It actually suited me I was feeling a bit weird about the whole thing anyway.

I got up and bolted for the door and left them snogging on the sofa.

I drove slowly to the off license and picked up a bottle of tequila a bottle of whiskey a couple more bottles of champagne.

I slipped back in the car and just sat there for a while trying to get brave enough to go back.

As I was sitting Vee called. Come on Oli don't take all day we have run out of champagne. You haven't bottled it have you??

No Vee I muttered I am on my way back.

Good she mumbled incoherently her words were all muffled and I couldn't understand what she was trying to say.

As I listened I realised she was sucking his cock. Hurry Oli you are missing out love!!!!

As I walked in Allister was standing in front of Vee who was sitting on the sofa. His pants were down around his ankles and she was sucking what was a very, very large cock deep into her mouth. Her head was sliding back and forth as she bobbed on him.

I took the drinks into the kitchen, when Vee saw the tequila she clapped oh good call Oli Tequila!!!!! Bring it over but cut up some lemons and the salt.

As I approached she patted the sofa beside her. As I sat down she was already pouring out the tequila shots.

Her hand was still stroking Allister's cock as she handed me a drink, as she did she slipped the lemon into her mouth and poured a little mound of salt on the knob end of Allister's cock.

Drink up Oli she called.

I threw back the shot and leaned forward until Allister's cock was on my lips as I licked of the salt and then sucked the lemon out of Vees mouth. As I pulled away from Vee's kiss Allister pulled me back onto his cock and slid it into my mouth.

I licked and kissed the head as he rubbed it all over my lips and mouth. That's a good boy Oli give it a nice kiss.

Vee slipped a lemon wedge in my mouth and poured more salt onto his cock and threw back her drink, licking up the salt and then kissing me again.

She went back to sucking Allister's cock after our kiss.

Allister ordered Vee to remove her dress.

She looked teasingly at me as she lifted it up over her head. As she sat down Allister poured me another drink and poured two piles of salt on Vee's boobs. He placed the lemon in Vee's mouth, we clinked glasses threw back the drinks, we each dived on a boob after nuzzling her boobs Allister went for the kiss sucking the lemon as he kissed her.

As they parted he pulled me into a kiss and slid the lemon into my mouth.

Shit that took me totally by surprise. I had never kissed another man. With George or John we had never kissed. It seemed so much gayer and intense. His rough beard was rubbing against my cheeks as he darted his tongue in and out of my mouth.

He held me tightly in the kiss, and it went on and on the taste of the lemon strong in my mouth.

He looked at me pull your pants down Oli.

I lifted my hips and Vee helped pull them down.

Allister fell down kneeling between my legs as Vee poured us all another drink.

Allister gave my dick a stroke as he poured salt on the knob.

He clinked glasses with Vee and they skulled their drinks and they both licked the salt together pushing each other's mouths off my knob as they fought over the salt.

They both tried to get the lemon in my mouth first and it ended up in a three way kiss.

The kiss went on and on as the intensity grew so did my cock.

There was a hand stroking me gently at first I thought it was Vee but it turned out to be Allister, and as Vee and I kissed he dropped his head down into my lap and sucked my cock.

Vee was ravenous as we kissed she was really worked up and she pushed me back until I was fully reclined along the sofa and she was lying on top of me.

She opened my shirt and her lips kissed down my chest until she was kissing and sucking my nipples.

Allister's head was bobbing faster and faster on my cock. I moaned of fuck really loud.

My hands went down and grabbed his hair as he sucked me harder.

I pulled him up because if he kept going I was going to cum.

He went to work licking my nipples with Vee, he looked up coquettishly, why did you stop me Oli??

Fuck Allister if I hadn't pulled you off me I would have cum!!!

He laughed and kissed Vee, so would that have been a bad thing??

I was speechless, um I suppose not, but I thought I should warn you.

Vee laughed, huh how come he gets a warning? You never gave me one!!!!

Allister stood up and flopped down beside me as Vee rolled off until she was kneeling between both of us. She took turns sucking us both. She was stroking and kissing us both.

It was a bit embarrassing when she held our cocks together, Allister was so much bigger than me, the difference I guess was he didn't seem to get fully hard whereas my cock was like a steel bar. But bloody hell he was huge, he definitely missed his calling he could easily be a porn star.

Vee stood up and pulled us both up, come on you two let's take this to bed.

In bed Vee pushed me down on my back and climbed up on top of me.

She threw one leg over me and impaled herself on my cock.

As she slid down she moaned loudly, fuck Oli I have missed this baby.

As she leaned down and kissed me, Allister slid his cock between our lips.

We kissed and sucked him as he slid that monster between our open mouths.

He fucked both our mouths.

He disappeared away from our heads and I felt him getting between Vee's legs.

All of a sudden Vee jumped up, bloody hell no fucking way Allister that fucking thing is way too big for my arse.

He laughed, OK Oli seems like we need to change places?

We changed places and Vee slid down onto Allister's cock.

She smiled at me, Oli can you help baby; I need you to guide him into me.

I reached between their bodies and lifted up his cock, Vee laughed yeah that's good baby put it in.

I rubbed his cock up and down her wet slippery slit, mashing his knob against her clit. Vee was moaning incoherently and Allister was groaning deeply. Oli please stop teasing me Vee cried out so I fed his monster cock into her pussy as she ground herself down on it.

She didn't stop until her pussy was embedded fully on his cock.

She moaned fucking hell that thing is fucking big as she started to slide up and down it. Fuck Oli he is big baby so fucking big.

It felt humiliating but she grabbed my cock and pulled me up until I was in her mouth and they took turns sucking me.

She whispered its time Oli I want to feel you in my arse baby.

I crawled back and collected her juices from her pussy and massaged them into her arse hole. Her puckered hole opened like a blossoming flower as I slid first one then two fingers into her.

Her mewing and whimpering announced to us how ready she was for the next step.

I positioned myself behind her between his legs as he fucked her from underneath.

I leaned forward and felt my cock prise open her puckered hole. She cried softly as I managed to slide the head inside, her sphincter relaxing and allowing me in. I could feel Allister's cock sliding in and out as I slid in, soon our balls were mashed together as we were both buried deep inside her.

Vee moaned fuck me Oli, fuck me hard. I started slowly building to a furious pace. Allister and Vee were both moaning loudly as I fucked that tight gorgeous little arse.

Unfortunately I didn't last long in her arse and I spewed a gallon of sperm deep into her bowels.

1...3031323334...53