The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what to do, I thought about it long and hard. As I sailed back into port late Sunday evening I was none the wiser. All I knew was it was ripping my heart out. Maybe a complete separation was the only way. Forget about the both of them completely.

On Wednesday Georgie rang asking if I wanted to go for a round of golf, I agreed thinking it might be good to try and clear my mind.

When we met at the club Georgie looked sensational. Her new boobs made her look far more womanly and she had some facial reassignment surgery to feminize her features. She looked very nice.

I complimented her on her appearance and she thanked me with a peck on the cheek.

We teed off and as we wandered around the course we talked as we always did. It didn't take long for the discussion to turn to Vee.

I asked him if Vee had gone around or if she had seen Vee over the weekend??

Yes Oli she stayed at our place Saturday night.

Oh I groaned.

Georgie saw the look on my face, Oli it's OK she was crying and despondent. There was no sex; it was just girls supporting girls. We had a few drinks and Vicky cried on Marg's shoulder the whole night. The sexiest thing that happened was a kiss.

Thanks Georgie you are a good mate.

She laughed Oli that's not what I wanted to hear, but thanks anyway. What are you going to do Oli??

Well Georgie I think the only solution for me is divorce. We have scooted around the edges with this forever now. We have been to counselling, we have separated and got back together so many times the boys don't even flinch when I walk out. They are so used to it. I need to put some distance between Vee and me. I am losing my mind worrying all the time about what she is doing. Is she having sex with Margery or for you for that matter? I am constantly anxious and angry. No Vee wants this crazy fucking open relationship and all I want is my wife back.

Oli it's not my place to advise you on this. I am stuck in the middle here, but in saying that didn't you try a new relationship with Lorraine and you struggled with the mundane nature of it?? You said something to me about missing the adventure and excitement of your relationship with Vicky.

She smiled, without sounding mean, be careful what you wish for young man.

I laughed that she used my words against me. Georgie somewhere between Vee and Lorraine is what I want. I want the loyalty of Lorraine but the sexuality of Vee.

Surely Oli the sexuality is what's leading to your problem?

Georgie I want the sexuality and adventurous nature but only inside our boundaries.

As we played on it really helped to talk I was starting to get a handle on my problem. The problem was me. I wanted the sex, but I didn't want the sex.

Vee rang me the following night and she sounded teary and sad. Oli I can't do this, I cannot live without you. Can you come home?

No Vee I can't. I hate this as much as you do. I want to be at home with you in my arms. The problem is you will tell me what I want to hear but the eventually you will want to bring Margery back into our relationship. Vee it has happened every time. Every time we have separated I have come home based on your promise that it's all over, but we end up fighting over the same thing weeks later, we always do, it's always the same. The bottom line is you want this seeming open relationship which gives you the option to fuck Margery or even bloody Georgie whenever you feel the need. This time it was worse because you bloody cheated on me. Vee you lied to me.

Oli I am sorry, I was wrong to do that, I just feel stuck. I love you so much Oli. I feel like I am no longer whole when you are gone. The boys miss you; the house is cold and empty. On the other hand I love Marg, I really do Oli. I like Georgie and I am attracted to her as well but I love Marg.

Vee I love her as well. I have come to realise that I have strong feelings for her and that's part of the problem.

I can't come home and live the way we have been living. The lies and cheating will only come back when I put my foot down and say no when you want to see her again. Don't try to convince me that wouldn't happen Vee, because I don't believe you.

Oli I don't know what you want me to say; all I want is you at home here where you belong.

Will you go on the trip with me Vee?

Yes of course I will go, but will you at least consider asking Marg and Georgie??

You promise me you will go with me regardless of my decision and I will come home Vee.

Yes Oli I promise I will go with you so long as you do consider with an open mind inviting Marg and Georgie.

So I returned yet again and as I suspected it was wonderful. Vee was sexy and giving our lovemaking was off the charts.

Vee invited Georgie and Marg's over regularly for dinner and social occasions. She was ramping up her charm offensive. For each of Marg's visits Vee always made sure there was nothing outlandish or to sexy, but there was this underlying tension.

One night I dragged out the computer and hooked it up to the big tele in the lounge and started to go over the trip itinerary showing Vee, Georgie and Marg's all of the destinations and stop overs we would be making. I had images of all the best tourist spots and places we just had to visit. They were blown away by the details and how much trouble I had gone to. Margery nodded wow you guys are going to have a blast I am so jealous right now and she hugged Vee tightly.

Georgie was nodding hell that is one spanking good holiday Oli. You are going to have a ball. God I would love to visit some of those places one day. As she spoke Margery reached around her and they hugged.

Vee was looking at me with her big doe eyes pleading with me.

I turned my head and brought up the other pages with more details and images, some video of other people holidays. It was full of sparkling blue waters and white sands, bright sunshine and some iconic shots of the Mediterranean.

Georgie hugged Vee and exclaimed you are one spoilt little woman Vicky, god you are going to have so much fun.

I laughed yeah no boys for a month, no getting up early for work, no running around, just a month of sailing and no limits!!! Its going to be awesome.

After they left Vee said Oli that was a bit cruel wasn't it??

Why so Vee? All I was doing was showing our friends what we are going to be doing.

Yes but didn't you feel mean for rubbing their noses in it??

No Vee I never invited them in the first place so it's not like they are missing out on anything. They are our friends so I hope they would be feeling happy for us to be sharing such a wonderful vacation.

But Oli they could be going with us, the boats big enough we already know that. They are our friends and what a wonderful gesture it would be to invite them along with us. Oli they could never afford this on their own, never in a hundred years.

Oli have you even thought about it??

Yes Vee I have thought about it and I think it would be cool if they came but there would be one proviso they come as friends not lovers.

She fell back against the sofa, why Oli, why can't you open your mind?

My mind is open Vee, I am prepared to extend the olive branch and invite them along. They won't have to put up any money except for sharing the food costs. They could share our adventure.

Oli you know how Marg and I are. It would be torture having her living that close with us and not being able to even kiss her. Surely you see that it would be cruel??

Vee there is more to life than sex. I love sex and I enjoy our lovemaking but I see more than that. If you want them to come invite them to come with us but you must outline my boundaries.

You and your fucking rules Oli you spoil everything. You could suck the fun out of a trip to Disneyland. You plan this wonderful adventure and then you spoil it. Maybe you were right Oli, maybe we just can't live together.

So I moved out again. This time it seemed to be permanent. I knew from talking to Georgie that they had all been having sex. So I actually started to think and plan. It coincided with a business trip out of town and my destination was Lorraine's new job. She had moved away from our town to get some breathing space after our break up.

It was good seeing her and at the end of the day I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner??

Oli I am not going to be the other woman. I won't have sex with you.

I sighed, Lorraine Vicky and I have broken up again, we actually have broken up several times since I went back. This time it's permanent. I do love her and I know she loves me; the problem is we can't live together. Besides that Lorraine you are being a bit presumptuous, I wasn't proposing sex. I just thought it would be nice to catch up; we are still friends aren't we??

She smiled yes Oli we are friends.

So we went to dinner and talked, she had dated a few times but nothing serious.

I told her about my trip.

She cried wow that sounds bloody fabulous, shit Oli you lucky bugger.

We stayed in touch and I drove up to see her a couple of times. We did end up having sex and it was better than I remembered. She seemed more open and warm.

When I was dropping the boys off at home one Sunday Vee invited me in for a cuppa. As we chatted she asked whether I was still going on the holiday.

I nodded yes sure am.

She tilted her head, am I still invited?

I looked at her; I suppose you could come Vee if you really want to.

Well what about Marg and Georgie could they come as well??

I looked at her, hang on Vee what are you suggesting?

Well Oli if you and I go as friends then I could invite Marg and Georgie to come as well.

So we are all going to go just as friends I asked hesitantly?

No silly you and I would be just friends but Marg's Georgie and I would be lovers.

So you expect me to listen to you guys fucking all night long??

No Oli you could join us from time to time if you wanted.

Vee if I didn't know you were joking I would call you a cruel crazy bitch. Shit you had the cheek to call me cruel. Vee you take the cake. The answer is, if you were seriously asking is no. I will find someone else to go with me.

What Lorraine doesn't want to go she hissed!!!!

I haven't asked her yet Vee but if you think I should I will!!!

Fuck you Oli, do what you want.

I may as well you are fucking Georgie and Marg's all the time I may as well get some as well.

Oli you could be getting as much as you want. We all want you to be in this with us.

Fuck off you crazy bitch. Make sure the boys are waiting for me outside from now on so I don't have to bloody talk to you ever again.

I stormed out slamming the door behind me. What a crazy bitch. Maybe she had lost her mind?

Wednesday Georgie called and wanted to go golfing again.

I yelled fuck off Georgie you think you can fuck my wife and we are still going to be friends??? Like bloody hell Georgie you can go fuck yourself.

So I was a week away from taking my trip. I had passed my skippers ticket, I was happy with my abilities as a sailor. I was all set. I had to go home to pack up some belonging.

I rang Vee and asked her if she could take the boys somewhere for the evening so I could pick up some stuff.

Why not just come around for dinner Oli, we can catch up and the boys would love to see you before you sail away.

No thanks Vee, I would like to see the boys but I don't want to talk to you.

She sighed oh Oli can't we put all this behind us for the sake of the boys??

Vee I see the boys almost every weekend, I talk to them every night. No its fine. If you could just go and fuck Margery for a couple of hours I can pick up my stuff.

She slammed the phone in my ear.

The next day I snuck around after she had left for work and picked up my stuff.

At lunchtime she called me, Oli if you want to come over tonight I promise to stay out of your way.

No need Vee I went around this morning and got everything.

She was crying Oli please at least talk to me. You are going on this wonderful adventure, can't we at least talk?

We have nothing to talk about Vee. What is there to say that we haven't already said?

We could just talk Oli you could ask me to go with you.

What so you could invite Georgie and Margery so you could torture me more. Isn't it bad enough that you have ripped my heart out?? How much do you hate me Vee?

Oli I don't hate you I love you, ask me Oli, just ask me to go with you.

No Vee you are not invited, I asked you that many times I have lost count. No Vee I am not asking again. You can stay here with your fucking lovers and fuck them till your pussy falls off. I hope you enjoy yourself. Thanks for this chat Vee it has helped me realise that I am finally over you.

This time I slammed the phone down in her ear.

That night I went down to the yacht and loaded up my gear. As I was packing Margery called me.

Oli can we talk?

What is there to talk about?

Oli Vicky is having a breakdown she is crying constantly. Oli she wants you back.

Tough luck then isn't it Margery, don't blame me go and have a look in a mirror, because then you will be able to see what's wrong with our relationship.

Oli please don't be so cruel. I know you are hurting as well but there's no need to be cruel. I can't defend my role in this but Oli I love Vee as well you know.

Yeah, yeah Margery that's fine you love my wife well there is nothing standing in your way now. She is probably waiting on the bed with her legs spread.

Oli stop it you are being childish and stupid. Vicky loves you. You are hurting but please let's try to work through this like adults. Oli we are friends.

No Margery we used to be friends that before you stole my wife. You are not my friend any longer.

Oli please if we can sit down together before you leave you might see a way forward. Oli Vicky wants to go with you.

Yes she told me, Margery she wants you three parasites to come along and torture and brainwash me into accepting your perverted fucking relationship. Well I said no then and I am saying it now.

I hung up and went on with the packing. The morning dawned bright and sunny with a chilly north westerly blowing. I stopped off at the bottle shop and picked up a couple of cases of beer and some bottles of wine.

I was out past the lighthouse before no time what so ever.

My phone went it was Vee, hi Oli, when are you leaving she asked??

Vee I have left already I just sailed past the lighthouse.

Oh she sighed I wanted to come down and wave you off!!

Just Like it always is with you Vee too little too late. Have a good life.

I hung up but she rang me back, Oli please why are you so bitter??

What did you expect Vee you cheat, and then fuck around on me? What did you think was going to happen? Did you think I would be all happy and excited??

She sucked in a deep breath actually Oli that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted us to become a big nuclear family, the four of us living and loving together. I didn't want you to be isolated or segregated. Oli I wanted you to be part of this. Margery loves you, Georgie loves you. Oli why can't you see past your stupid ego!!!!!

Look Vee we have said this all a hundred times I don't want what you are offering. I want a loyal faithful wife who loves me and wants to share every aspect of her life with me.

You better go and fuck George before his cock shrivels up and won't work anymore. But don't worry maybe you can get Allister to fill in for him!!! Hell maybe there's others around the neighbourhood you are already fucking. Whatever you do stop ringing me OK.

By sunset I was out in the middle of the English Channel and I was well on my way. It was incredible to think I was going to sail into another countries waters, I would no longer be in England. It took most of the day before I sailed into Calais harbour.

As I pulled up at the marina a couple of other sailors came over and introduced themselves. They were English as well.

They invited me onto their boat for drinks and eats.

It had been a long day so after a couple of drinks I walked back to the yacht and hit the sack.

The next morning I got a ride into town and walked around the heart of the city. After getting lunch I went back to the yacht and set sail down the coast.

My phone rang just after lunch it was Georgie.

Hi Oli she muttered somewhat angrily. Look no beating around the bush Oli I know you don't want to talk to me. But there's some things we need to talk about.

Oli could you please ring Vicky, she is beside herself. I think she has finally come to the realisation that she might lose you. Oli she is close to having a nervous breakdown. I am not joking here I am serious she spent the whole night crying. I'm telling you Oli she is a wreck.

Fuck off Georgie she isn't going to lose me she has already lost me. She is your problem now why can't you sort it out?? You wanted her now you have got her.

After I hung up I decided shit I was going to have to call her.

I rang and she picked up straight away, Oli thank god are you OK?? I had terrible dreams. Are you OK??

I laughed yes Vee I'm OK; I am just sailing out of Calais heading down the coast. The weather is awesome.

She sighed that's good Oli, I am glad it's going well.

Over the next couple of days Vee called me regularly; in fact we spoke more than we had in months.

I was rubbing it in a bit I stopped at every major town and I took and posted lots of photos and some video on Facebook. I made sure that Vee knew what she was missing.

During one of our extended regular conversations she joked that she was really envious and it looked like I was having loads of fun!!

By the third day she broke down Oli, I am so sorry I aren't there with you. I let you down and now I feel terrible.

I had been so bitter and hardnosed with her recently, but now I felt for her. I could hear the sincerity in her voice. She was crying and sniffling. Goodbye Oli and she hung up. Her apology hit a nerve with me and now I felt bad as well!!!

I went back to my charts and looked at the next big town I would come to. There were no major airports in areas I was sailing to. The best I could come up with was Guernsey isles. I would be there by Friday.

I jumped on the net and found I could get Vee a flight to Guernsey which would align pretty much with my arrival.

She had sounded so sincere and remorseful that I decided I would surprise her. I booked her a flight and a shuttle to the airport. It cost a whole lot more than I was expecting. I contacted a courier company who could deliver the tickets as a gift with a bunch of flowers and a card saying how much I loved her. I called mum and asked whether she could still have the boys.

The couriers called and everything was arranged for the following day.

That night Vee called again as I had posted some really good photos from my stop off at Dieppe. She was very complimentary about my photos although she sounded nervous when she asked who the girl in the photo was?

I laughed Vee she was just a sweet young lass I met at the café.

She wasn't laughing though, Oli she looked really sexy is she French?

I tried to keep it light, yes Vee she is French, I tried to get her to come for a sail but she couldn't get away from work, although she did say I could spend the night if I wanted!!

So are you going to she asked through what sounded like a bitten tongue.

I laughed no Vee I have already set sail. It's been a great day, you should check out the photos of the fishing boats I met!!!! I am having fresh fish for dinner tonight!!!

We talked a little more and she sighed Oli I really miss you love. I wish I was there with you.

Before I could stop myself I blurted out yeah well you had your chance Vee.

She sobbed I know Oli I fucked up. I will try and make it up to you when you get home if you let me!!!!!

1...4041424344...53