The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oli love please listen to yourself. You sound like some bitter old bigot.

No Vee I sound like a normal human being. A man who loves a woman.

Look Vee I think you need to leave, go and lick out old slut faces fucking gash see if it makes her happy. See if her smelly cunt makes you smile afterwards. Maybe you can get old George to get it up one last time.

I never realised how ugly you really are Victoria. Now I see the lies and deceit have come home to live in your face. Your soul is ugly and perverted. You took all my love and turned it against me.

You used to be so loving and caring and so beautiful.

Now you are just a wrinkled up old prune. You better hurry up and find a man Vee because at the rate you are losing your looks within a year you won't be able to attract a man. All the pretty boys you drool after will be chasing pretty young girls like Amanda, yes Amanda is my lover Vee and she is very sexy. Strangely she loves my cock. She thinks it's the perfect size. That's good seeing as how you called me Mr perfect. Well she thinks I am. Pretty soon Keith and Russell will have another sibling to play with.

Mandy doesn't work and said she would love to look after the boy's full time. So once she gives birth I am going to go for full custody Vee, so be warned OK.

She limped off the boat crying and snivelling.

Once she was gone I curled up on the bunk and sobbed. Fuck what was I doing. I hated the things I was saying, but the anger just wouldn't go away. Once I started venting it just flowed and flowed. I couldn't stop.

I could see how much I hurt them, how much pain I was causing but I couldn't stop.

I focused on work, travelling every week.

I heard through the boys that Georgie and Margery had split and Georgie had moved out. Keith also told me that mum had fallen out with Margery. It didn't seem to affect the relationship with Ryan. He was spending most weekends with me and the boys. Mostly we went sailing. I caught them one day laughing Ryan said he was glad his mum had split from the turd burglar tranny. I gave him a slap around the ears and a kick up the jacksy I sat the three of them down and lectured them long and hard about diversity. I explained that Georgie was just one of the unfortunate people who found sex difficult. He felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. That some people are attracted to people of the same sex and there was nothing wrong with that. I told them if I ever heard them say a derogatory word about Tran's gender people or gay people I would thrash them to within an inch of their lives.

There were tears from Ryan and a threat that he was going to tell his mum. I shook him violently. I stared into his eyes, that's fine Ryan tell her. Let's see what she says.

Life was going along smoothly Vee and I weren't speaking or interacting at all. The one thing that was pissing me off was living on the boat. It sounds romantic and fun but it was cramped and there was no parking. So I started looking for a flat to rent.

It transpired that one of our new clients was throwing a big party at his place out in the country which I was going to attend. I decided to stay overnight at a small pub so I didn't have to drive the next day after the party.

Funny thing was it was fun being out in the country away from the city. Our home was a detached house and we did have some privacy, but this was different. On the drive back to the city I pulled into every town and village. I took all day looking all around. As I wandered around taking it all in I started to wonder about finding somewhere out in a more rural setting.

I started trolling through the real-estate pages and online. I must have looked at a million places, but there wasn't much for rent. There were plenty for sale though.

I found an agent who was going to work on my behalf. I explained that I wanted to find somewhere close to a transport hub so I could commute to the city easily but still have a sense of the country.

We spent over a month looking at places all over the surrounding countryside but we hadn't managed to turn up anything decent.

The she rang one weekend and asked me to meet her at an old converted flour mill.

The place was sensational. Someone had started renovating it but had run out of money. She showed me around and it was awesome. It had six bedrooms because the previous owners wanted to turn it into a B & B.

As she showed me around I started to fall in love with the place. The immenseness of it. High vaulted ceilings, large windows overlooking a small stream that used to operate the waterwheel. It was amazing. A couple of the bedrooms had been fully renovated and had ensuites and walk in robes. It was just special. I was in love.

It wasn't for rent it was for sale but because it was unfinished it was cheap.

I went into my bank on Monday at lunchtime and worked out a mortgage.

I rang the agent and made a ridiculously cheap offer. We negotiated back and forth for days until we settled on a price. More than what I wanted but they would leave the furniture in it so it ended up being a done deal.

Wow just like that I had a new house.

I decided to go out for dinner and celebrate my new purchase.

I was sitting alone at my table when I felt a presence standing beside me. I looked up it was Georgie.

Hello Oli she whispered.

I stood immediately and hugged her. Hi Georgie I sighed as I held her in my arms.

She looked a little shell shocked at my response. I pulled out a chair and asked her to sit with me. Are you having dinner I asked?

She whimpered yes I was about to.

I ordered her dinner offering to pay.

As we sat I asked her about how things were going. She broke down and sobbed softly as she explained what had happened.

I was shocked at how her life had spiralled out of control following our last meeting. She had attempted suicide. She had argued incessantly with Margery which caused the split and her company had targeted her due to her gender issues.

I was overcome myself at the grief I had caused.

I burst into tears myself; the whole restaurant was looking at us like we were bloody crazy. I am so sorry Georgie I can't express my regret enough. Georgie I didn't mean any of those things, I was just spewing out words. They were designed to hurt you. I wanted you to feel some of the pain I was feeling, but I never wanted to ruin your relationship. I never meant to hurt you that much.

She held my hand and sighed Oli it was my own fault I hurt you I didn't know until that day how much. I knew what we were doing was wrong. I just got carried away. It is me who has to apologise to you.

We hugged tightly it was as if she was afraid to let me go in case the moment passed.

As we chatted I asked if she was dating.

She shook her head, no Oli I decided I needed to get my head right first.

I lied you are looking well I muttered.

Don't lie Oli I look like shit and we both know it. It's hard at the moment I don't have any money and the flat I am sharing is a dump.

I thought of all the rooms at my new place.

As we talked it was obvious she was stuck. No money, staying in a shit hole. I felt worse and worse the more we talked. I knew that this was my fault and now it was my responsibility. Somehow I was going to have to fix it. As I sat listening to Georgie sob and sniffle I could see the only I could help.

Georgie don't take what I am saying the wrong way but would you like to move in with me?? It would be as friends but it would be a clean tidy place to stay.

She laughed Oli that boat is too small for you let alone both of us.

I told her about the new house and where it was. She smiled Oli I don't have any money?

Georgie if you would be prepared to help me do some of the renovations and do some cleaning you can stay rent free.

I offered to drive her out for a look at the place in the weekend.

She sobbed, Oli are you sure? Oli I am scared, all those things you said about wanting to kill me.

Georgie I just wanted to hurt you. I didn't mean any of that stuff, I was just angry.

But are you sure that you don't still harbour all that hatred, living with me might bring it all back.

I stated loudly Georgie it's the least I can do. I hurt you so much. I will never be able to make amends for the horrible things I said.

We talked some more and I could see she didn't want to leave.

What's the matter Georgie I quizzed??

Oli I hate the place I live in. It's bloody dodgy and it scares me.

Then there is no question you are coming back to the boat with me.

She complained about not having any clothes.

On the way back to the boat we stopped at her flat to pick up her stuff. She was right it was bloody scary.

Once we were away from the dump I drove into the supermarket and dragged her in to get some new clothes and stuff.

Back at the boat I showed her which cabin would be hers.

We talked for ages and she broke down again as she talked about how Margery and her had argued and how acrimonious the split was. She cried about how Margery hated her and wouldn't even talk to her anymore

I tried to reassure her that what she was saying wasn't true Margery was just doing exactly what I had done. Margery couldn't stop loving her.

In the morning before I went to work I gave her my credit card and told her to get her hair done and to buy some new clothes.

It was an amazing transformation when I got home from work the next day. Suddenly, miraculously there was the Georgie I remembered, sexy vivacious and smiling.

She had cooked a smashing dinner. We had a few wines. I complimented her on her appearance. She smiled, Oli you know how this works, you better check your credit card balance before you say that.

I laughed Georgie I don't care how much it cost, it is worth it just to see a smile on your face.

We sat on the deck chairs on deck rugged up against the cool night air and had a few more drinks.

Georgie asked nervously OK Oli what is going to happen with you and Vicky.

I shrugged Vee and I are over. I feel terrible about how it happened but I think it was probably the right outcome.

Oli why did you ask me to stay with you?

Georgie I need to atone for my behaviour. I need to try and make things right.

On Saturday morning we jumped in the car and I drove her out to the new place. We stopped for morning tea along the way. Georgie's new vibrant bubbly persona was attracting wishful stares from all of the chaps. She had that exaggerated saunter going, her gorgeous sexy arse swaying as she walked.

I laughed with her, Georgie you should get a job at a timber mill with all of the wood you created here today.

As we pulled up to the house she was blown away? Oh my god Oli, this is it she asked??

I laughed yes Georgie this is it.

We wandered around and I showed her which room would be hers. It had its own separate ensuite and walk in robe.

Oli how could I repay you for this?? All I have at the moment is my dole cheque.

I smiled you keep your money Georgie. If you are prepared to help with renovations and do some cleaning and cooking we will call it even.

As we drove back to the boat she started to come up with all of these idea and suggestions.

At work the next day I got in touch with a couple of attorneys who specialised in employment law.

I explained what had happened to Georgie and how wrong it was. The company had targeted Georgie based solely on her deciding to come out as trans As we discussed the case they agreed with me that there was a case to be answered. After talking to a couple of the partners I found a woman who was keen to take up the case and the good news was she would do it pro-bono. We agreed that I would take Georgie to her office for a face to face in the morning.

When I explained it to Georgie she was over the moon. She wanted to make them pay.

The meeting with the attorney went well; she put together all the paperwork and said she would approach the company immediately outlining the case and Georgie's intent to sue.

I suggested we make them aware that we would be prepared to shame them publicly and make sure that every media agency in the country would carry the story. Make sure they understand our determination.

The amount was substantial. If she won she wouldn't ever have to work again.

That night as we talked Georgie broke down a little, Oli what am I going to do?

Georgie you are a clever intelligent woman. I am going to make you a suggestion, promise to think about it before you turn me down.

I explained stock trading to her explaining she could set up an office at the new place and she could do it from home.

She wasn't convinced, however when I offered to give her some advice she became a little more positive.

We moved in the next week and on the weekend. We spent the whole weekend cleaning and scrubbing. The place had been empty for months so the place was pretty grotty.

We got down on our hands and knees, by the end of Saturday we were shagged. We crashed early and Sunday was no better but at least by the end of the day the place looked reasonable.

The next week was full on at work and I was getting home late in the evenings but Georgie was working flat out cleaning and rearranging to make the place more liveable.

The next weekend I brought the boys out. I had a chance before they got there to tell them that Georgie was staying with me.

Keith said oooh yuck dad you aren't living with it are you.

I stopped the car and dragged him out of the car and spanked him on the side of the road until he was crying, mostly from the humiliation more than the pain.

As we got back in the car I told them all that Georgie is my friend. We aren't lovers but she had nowhere to stay so was going to be living with me.

The boys were amazed at the place and spent the first day running around exploring. I showed them the rooms that would be theirs and they were blown away that they would have their own rooms. Georgie cooked a big lunch and the boys were nothing but polite, in fact they were a bit surprised at how good a cook she was.

I made them a deal on the second day that if they were prepared to help me with the renovation work I would pay them for the work they did on the place.

I set them to work stripping wallpaper and ripping up old carpet.

Vee was chipping out the old tiles in the main bathroom.

I focused on plastering in the hallway.

By the end of the day they were all exhausted and it was pretty late when I got them home. They were happy with the idea of getting paid though and had their hands out looking for the money.

I was less than halfway home when the phone rang. It was Vee, wanting to know what was happening. Are you and Georgie living together she asked with a contemptuous tone.

Vee Georgie is staying with me yes that is true but it as a friend only. She has her own room. This is not a sexual thing. I tried to explain that I was feeling guilty for the way I behaved towards her and was trying to help.

She didn't sound convinced but didn't argue.

The next week went quickly it was filled with nothing but hard work. Every night after work I was doing something, stripping wallpaper, or ripping out the old kitchen.

Georgie was amazing she worked her arse off during the week and there was always a hot meal on the table at night time for me. The laundry was always done and the house was clean.

I did tell her that she wasn't a slave; she didn't have to do everything.

She smiled Oli I need to show my appreciation somehow.

By Friday her attorney called her and reported that her old employer had agreed to settle out of court.

She was happy as a sand boy, giving me the good news when I got home.

I decided to take her out for dinner at the quaint little pub at the nearest village.

It was good pub fare and we had plenty to drink. Georgie was bubbly and excited.

She hugged me and kissed me as we ate our meal.

In the morning I was going to pick up the boys, Vee rang saying I had to pick them up from home as mum was busy.

I sensed a trap but agreed. When I turned up they came running out and jumped in the car.

Vee came out as well and asked if she could come for a look?

I nodded and she ran back inside and locked up. The ride out to the house was quiet, Vee didn't say much and the boys were strangely silent. Normally they would be arguing and fighting all the way.

When we pulled up in the yard Vee said oh my god Oli it's huge!! Do you own all of it??

I nodded yes Vee; the whole kit and caboodle.

We walked inside and Georgie came out covered in dust. I hadn't had a chance to call her and tell her that Vee was going to be turning up. The moment she saw Vee she stalled in her stride, they both stared at each other, but Vee smiled hello Georgie.

Georgie smiled back a faint hello.

Vee walked up and hugged her and Georgie dropped the bucket she had been carrying and hugged her back. The tears were flowing from both of them.

I took the boys and got them started scrubbing the ceiling in the room I got them started on last week.

Georgie took Vee on a tour of the place, they were soon chatting like long lost friends.

Vee came up and hugged me tears still in her eyes. Thank you Oli, that's a kind thing you did for Georgie. I am so proud of you.

We sat and had a cuppa, the three of us sitting on the patio.

Georgie told Vee about the settlement and how it was all my doing.

Vee was smiling even more.

When we finished I asked Vee if she wanted to go back now??

She surprised me, Oli what I would like to do is stay and help.

So that's what happened we all got stuck in. At the end of the day I took everyone out to the pub for dinner.

On our return we were sitting around with a bottle of wine to finish off the night.

Vee was laughing and joking with Georgie.

I sorted out the only other bedroom that was finished. I signalled Vee to follow me and I showed her what would be her room.

As we looked in the door she held me, Oli I would happily share yours.

I smiled Vee, baby steps aye!!! Let's see if we can be friends first.

Sunday night I drove them home and Vee kissed me, it was more than friendly, but she didn't push it.

Oli could I come and help next weekend??

During the week I got the contractor out to measure up for the new kitchen. Georgie and I managed to rip out the last of the cabinetry and get ready for the installation.

Georgie had to manage it because I was out of town for the Thursday and Friday.

When I got home Friday night, I was stunned. The Kitchen looked great.

New cabinets, marble benchtops and new fittings.

There was also new lighting. Georgie admitting that had been her idea and she had organised it.

She had chosen wisely and I was very happy with the results.

Our relationship was still going strongly. We flirted and she teased me wearing very little around the house when no one else was around. It was getting to me, months of abstinence was taking its toll. I was feeling bloody randy.

The weekend went well Vee was stunned at the transformation with the new kitchen.

Saturday night Vee cooked a huge meal for us all and we celebrated the new kitchen in style.

We were drinking wine and enjoying some nibbles. Vee was sitting close to me and hanging off my arm. Her contact was getting me worked up. Georgie said she was going to bed.

She kissed us both and walked of heading for bed.

She was barely gone when Vee snuggled up against me.

Georgie leaving was odd. I excused myself and went and knocked on Georgie's door. I found her curled up on the bed, what the matter Georgie? You didn't have to leave??

Oli I can see that you two are still in love. Oli stop lying to yourself. You still love her. I have been watching you all day.

I sat beside her, so why did you leave Georgie??

1...4647484950...53