The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into the kiss and returned it as she unbuckled his belt and undid the catch of his trousers. She jerked the shirt free from his pants, finished unbuttoning it, and slid it off his muscular shoulders. As she did this, he caressed her breasts and brushed his lips across her nipples. Her whole body tingled and felt aflame.

Vince kissed both nipples delicately then flicked them with his tongue.

"Oh, God, Vince," she panted as she ran her hand through his hair. He drew a nipple into his mouth and suckled on it.

"Don't stop." She reached a hand down into his pants and stroked him. An electric shock traveled down Vince's spine when he felt her fingers wrap around him as involuntarily bit down on her nipple.

"Yes," she sighed softly.

Vince slid his hand down between Jen's legs and felt her juices. She started to grind slowly on his hand, grabbed her free breast, closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Tilting her head back, she left out a series of short whimpers. Her abdominal muscles convulsed and she coated Vince's hand in her juices.

She pulled down his trousers and boxers and gently pushed him back unto his calves. She crawled out of her gown, towards him, with an intense hunger in her eyes. His hunger was just as intense. When she got to him, she ran her hands lightly up his chest. She trailed kisses up his chest and neck. Everyone of them brought him more pleasure. As she raked her erect nipples across his chest hairs, she cooed. They kissed deeply as she ground slowly on his lap.

Vince sat up on his knees and guided Jen down onto her back. He kissed up her legs and, upon reaching her waist, he slid off her panties.

Vince slowly made his way up to Jen's garden as she opened it's gates. He lovingly massaged and then parted the petals of the love flower she offered him and inhaled the sweet scent of it's fruit. He watched her face as he delicately licked the beads of moisture from them. Carefully, taking the flower into his mouth, he suckled on it's sweet nectar.

His hot breath against her soft skin sent her senses reeling. She writhed.

"Oh, Vince," she sighed. She bit her lip, rolled her eyes in pleasure, and tilted her head to the side.

He suckled on the petals and sent his tongue a little further into the flower. He rubbed his face in it. He drove her over the edge again. Shestarted breathing heavy and bucking her hips. "Oh, God," she panted. "Yes."

She put her hand on his shoulder and, momentarily, tensed up.

Like a starving man, he greedily sucked up the sticky sweet nectar that issued forth from the fruit of the flower and savored every drop of it. As Jen laid there, trembling, he slowly kissed his way up to her mouth. He pulled away from her and grabbed a strawberry dripping with glaze and offered it to her. She seductively opened her mouth and curled her tongue around it taking it from him, sucking the glaze off of his fingers.

Foreigner's "I've Been Waiting For A Girl Like You" started playing on the CD player. He kissed her cheek tenderly and brushed his lips against hers.

"I want you," Vince whispered.

With a soft smile, Jen said, in wonder, "Forever the gentleman..."

He smiled slightly as the singer sang the opening line of the song.

The smile faded from her face and her lips quivered as her eyes flared with passion. "I'm yours. Take me."

As he entered her, she raised her hips.

The moment they entered her temple the world fell away. All the cares fell to the side. They had nothing to prove to anyone. Nothing else mattered. All it was about was them and this moment communing with Aphrodite. The goddess led them to her altar and they willingly followed her. She answered all their questions and showed them each the other in her eyes.

She freely gave herself to them and, to her delight, they greedily took all that she had to offer. They gorged upon her fruit. Got drunk on her wine. They both touched and got touched.

They moved to her music, They stepped away from and back in towards the other then moved together to the beat of her orgiastic music, Their hearts raced in time with the rhythm of it.

She looked for a sacrifice from them but they held back.

The music got louder and faster. They kept dancing to it.

She asked for a sacrificagain. Still they refused.

The music got even louder and faster. Still they danced. It got to the point they needed to scream to hear each other over the music. Their hearts felt like they were going to burst forth from their chests.

The music built more. The rhythm got faster. They writhed and bucked to it. The sweat rolling off of them.

Finally, out of breath, Jen pulled Vince close and dug her nails into him so she wouldn't fall over from exhaustion. They both screamed the others name as they sacrificed themselves each to the other and to the goddess. They collapsed, exhausted. Pleased, Aphrodite smiled down at them and winked.

That quickly they found themselves back on the beach.

They were laying on their backs looking up at the sky trying to catch their breath bathed in the afterglow of the encounter. "Thank you for a beautiful evening," Jen said.

Vince propped himself up on one arm, stroked her face, and said, "No. Thank you."

He put his arm around her and absently ran his fingers up and down her arm, She laid her head on his chest, placed her leg on his, and played with his hair.

He brushed his cheek against her hair and said, "I love you." He kissed the top of her head.

She sighed, contentedly. "This is nice."

"Yeah. It is."

They fell into a peaceful sleep knowing, in their heart of hearts, they had found what they were searching for throughout their entire lives.