The Date Night

Story Info
Sonja goes on a date while her parents are away from home.
3.2k words
4.43
6.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edlang
edlang
30 Followers

Sonja made her way down the brightly lit street, struggling to keep her umbrella held up against the wind. It was one of those summer nights - the kind where it rained but you couldn't wear a coat because it was just too warm.

She walked, keeping her eyes straight ahead of her as droplets of rain pattered softly against her umbrella. Even if it were the middle of the day, Sonja never liked drawing unwanted attention. She felt people's eyes on her as she walked. The feeling was more intense at night.

A block away, she saw the deep blue glow of a neon sign. The whole street was lit with those kinds of lights, but the blue was her destination. The blue signalled an end to the eyes and the rain. It also signalled food.

Sonja had almost been surprised when Felicia had actually agreed to go on a date with her.

Her parents had gone away for the weekend, leaving their apartment to Sonja's care. They trusted her, never expecting her to do something like throw a party and ruin the place. Sonja was sensible. At least, that's what she told herself.

She stepped inside the restaurant and smiled at the waiter, who promptly showed her to a small booth in the corner of the restaurant, just by the window. She spent the next few minutes anxiously checking her phone for a message. Felicia hadn't said anything since agreeing to get food this Saturday, despite Sonja's message to double check that morning. Sonja looked out the window into the busy street and decided she would wait a little longer. Part of her was too anxious to get up and go.

"Hi, beautiful."

Sonja looked up to see Felicia squeezing into the seat opposite her. Her breath caught as she snapped out of her reverie.

Sonja had dressed smart, worn her cutest blazer and skirt, but she felt like a fraud when she looked at Felicia. The girl's silver blonde hair was curled, coming to just beneath her shoulders. She wore a black transparent shirt with a black crop top underneath. The combination drew the eye immediately to her chest and made Sonja swallow.

"You look cute." Felicia smiled at her. Then, a moment later, she said: "I can't believe I actually got you on a date."

"What do you mean?" Sonja said, consciously suppressing her blush. It took her a second to regain the composure of the smartly dressed rich girl persona she liked to project.

"Only yesterday I was talking to my friend Lia about how excited I am for tonight. I've had a mini crush on you for a while. I guess I just underestimated how hard it is to get an introvert like you to spend some time away from studying."

Sonja cringed inside. Was she really that obvious? It had been a few months since she'd went on a date, and people knew she was single. If people like Felicia's friend Lia Smith were talking about the lack of time she was seen socialising, people clearly took more notice of her than she thought. "Well my parents have high expectations for me," she chose to say. "I hate it, but sometimes I just have to study."

Felicia laughed. "O.K," she said.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad to see you. You have a very mysterious vibe."

Sonja pushed the nerves away. She wouldn't be insecure tonight. She'd done this before, she just had to relax and be herself.

At that moment, a waiter came to ask them what they wanted to drink.

One meal and a few cocktails later, Sonja was a lot more relaxed.

"They call it highly strung, you know?" Sonja said.

"Yeah, but I prefer the phrase 'nerd'," Felicia shot back, sipping her drink. It was bright pink and had one of those orange slices in it.

"I'm not a nerd!" Sonja said. "I just like math, ok?"

"I think that makes you a nerd."

Sonja rubbed at her brow. "Nerds don't have any friends, they never go out, and they have no dress sense."

Felicia's smile had been growing wider as Sonja continued to justify herself, but then she laughed at the last comment. "Well, you do have good dress sense. I thought people stopped wearing blazers after high school. I've never seen a single other person wear one in college, apart from you."

"What about that Mark guy?"

"Which Mark guy?"

"The one who always sits at the back with earphones and a blazer."

"Ohhhh, yeah I guess. He doesn't wear it well like you do though."

"How's that?"

"You look hot. He doesn't. It's pretty simple."

That made Sonja pause. "You're going to need to stop complimenting me," she said.

Felicia smiled again, making Sonja half melt inside. "Fine, that can be arranged. Did your parents buy you the blazer?"

"No!"

"Sure?"

"Felicia, I might have rich parents, but I still buy my own clothes, ok? In fact, I was going to buy some tomorrow since I finally have a Sunday to myself."

Felicia finished her drink. "How come?"

"They're out of town for a few days, so I have the apartment to myself and I can go shopping tomorrow."

"Oh, that's cool." She stopped, thinking for a moment. "So, that means that technically I could come to your apartment tonight? You know, if we wanted to have another drink that didn't cost nearly as much as the meal."

"If you want another drink, I'd be more than happy to-" Sonja started, before she catching what Felicia was suggesting. She bit her tongue. "I mean, I guess that's true. You could come back to my place. If you wanted a drink, that is."

Felicia smiled and called the waiter over to pay the bill. "I'd like that. I like getting to know the mysterious introverted girl who is clearly the best in the class at math."

Sonja nearly spilled her own drink on herself as she laughed. "Why do you keep saying I'm mysterious?" She found herself smiling at Felicia. It had been a while since someone had actually got a smile out of her.

Half an hour later, they were wiping their shoes on Sonja's door mat.

"Wow," Felicia said. "Your parents have a real sense of style. When you said apartment, I never thought it would be this big. It's basically a house."

"Yeah," Sonja said, hanging her umbrella on a hook to dry. "It's a pretty big place. Come, I'll show you around."

Sonja grabbed Felicia's hand and led her through the open plan living room and took a seat out for her from the breakfast bar table. As Felicia sat down, she went to get some drinks.

"I didn't know you could make cocktails," Felicia said, as Sonja began pouring.

"Yeah, well there's a lot of things you don't know about 'an introvert like myself'."

"What did I say? Maybe I'll find out." Felicia gave the barest hint of a smile.

Sonja nearly slipped as she and Felicia made their way to the sofa, but her date stopped her from falling.

"I haven't been this tipsy in a while," Sonja said, laughing.

"It's weird seeing you so... relaxed," Felicia said. "I'm used to seeing you staring at a book. I didn't even know you drank."

"Well now you do," Sonja said, smiling.

Felicia looked at the sofa before saying: "Are you sure we can drink on this? It looks expensive and I don't want your parents to strangle me."

"It'll be fine," Sonja said, planting herself on the sofa. "We won't ruin anything. They'll never know you were here."

"What would they say if they did know I was here?" Felicia asked.

Sonja looked at her, but didn't speak. No, they would certainly not like the idea of Sonja going on a date, let alone bringing her back home. They were very particular about people. Both her mother and father would want to arrange her relationship, knowing the person before Sonja got to know them. And she knew they wouldn't like Felicia. She was a girl, for one, and besides she was too... Normal.

But that's exactly what Sonja liked about her.

"I'm not exactly sure," Sonja said. "I've never brought anyone home to them before." Sonja felt Felicia's leg brush against hers as the girl sat next to her. Her body was turned to face Felicia, who drank the cocktail Sonja had made for them both to share.

"This is actually really good. Like, really good."

"You think so?" Sonja perked up.

"Better than the ones we had out. And I get that about your parents. Mine were a bit annoying before I came out but they accepted me afterwards. It took my dad a bit of time too."

Sonja smiled. "It would be nice if mine accepted me," she said. "But I don't really trust them all that much right now."

"Makes sense." Felicia sipped the cocktail again. "That doesn't stop you though, right?"

"Not really." Sonja was starting to withdraw into herself again. Her drunken brain was suddenly very aware of the situation. She had a very attractive girl sat on her sofa with her. She had the house to herself.

This was dangerous... Why had she invited Felicia back? This simply couldn't turn out well.

"I can see what you're thinking," Felicia said. "Don't be nervous around me, ok?"

Felicia's face was very close to Sonja's now.

"I'm not," Sonja lied.

Felicia stood to put the drink down on the glass table in front of them. She turned to stand before Sonja, looking at her for a second. Then, without warning, she threw herself into Sonja's lap. "I'll show you what to do."

"I know what to do." Sonja said. "I'm just not sure if we should."

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want," Felicia said, pulling back. "You've never brought a girl home before, have you?"

Sonja blushed, letting Felicia cup her chin. "No," she said quietly. "I mean, I have been to another girl's place before, but..."

"But you've never had someone kiss you on your sofa at home," Felicia finished for her.

Sonja could feel her heart beating faster.

Too fast.

To her own surprise, she kissed Felicia first. The two girls made out on the sofa, their lips smacking softly for several minutes. Sonja could smell Felicia's hot breath. She tasted like fruit and alcohol. Her lips were soft, wetter than Sonja had expected. Felicia was by far the prettiest girl Sonja had kissed, and that fact alone overwhelmed her hesitation and made her want to kiss Felicia even more. She knew how dangerous this was, where it could lead, but for once Sonja didn't care. She wanted this. She craved it.

Wherever the night led, Sonja realised she was willing to follow.

Her hand cupped Felicia's breast as the silver-blonde curls fell on her face. Sonja felt the fabric of the transparent shirt, the smoothness of the skin beneath. Her other hand playfully grabbed Felicia's butt as they continued to kiss each other. In response, the girl bit her lip.

"That was naughty, especially coming from you," Felicia chastised.

"But you liked it though, didn't you?"

Suddenly, Felicia drew back. Startled, Sonja looked into her blue eyes and saw the hunger, the lust for something more.

"Do you want to see my bedroom?" Sonja asked.

A minute later, Sonja fell backwards onto her bed from Felicia's push. Sonja managed to shrug her blazer off before the girl landed on top of her, her fingers and lips exploring, foraging over Sonja's cheeks and neck before caressing slowly against her skin, as if she was an artifact one could damage if not handled with care. The sensation caused a heat to fill in Sonja's chest. She felt her blood pumping in her temples.

"I did not expect you to be this confident," Felicia stated as she appraised Sonja's chest and stomach. "Why aren't you like this in class?"

"I'd probably get kicked out, though I'm sure we can try and find a seat at the back sometime if you wanted to," Sonja suggested, playfully. She'd regained her confidence now. She wanted to feel Felicia's body against hers, and in the slow buzz of her alcohol-induced state, nothing else occurred to her in the moment.

Felicia actually blushed.

"I thought you would want to," Sonja went on. "I mean, I always saw you as one of the hot girls. I could've sworn you had a boyfriend, too."

"If I did, wouldn't you be worried?" Felicia asked.

Sonja stopped for a moment. That would actually be quite bad. Felicia hadn't said whether or not she was into guys too.

Felicia laughed. "You're cute when you're unsure about something, you know. But don't worry."

"Why?"

"I prefer girls. Especially the smart ones." With that, she lifted Sonja's skirt and tickled the inside of her thighs with her fingers. They kissed again.

Sonja moaned.

This was where the night had taken her, it seemed.

"Fuck me, please," Sonja breathed out as Felicia's hand brushed against the outside of her already wet panties. "Please, Felicia. I want you to fuck me."

Felicia smiled, and then slipped a finger into her.

"You're going to ruin my skirt!" Sonja said. Felicia hadn't taken it off. The two of them were hugging closely. Sonja's panties were already ruined.

"Do you care that much about it? Want me to take it off?"

"Yes, please. But only if I can take yours off too."

"Smooth bitch."

"Felicia, yes! Please, don't stop. I'm close."

Felicia smiled between Sonja's legs while licking her pussy.

Sonja had eaten someone out before, but the girl hadn't returned the favour. When Sonja looked back on it, it really was terrible sex. She wished she'd shared her first time with someone else. But, then again, she wouldn't have been able to give Felicia such a fantastic orgasm just then if this was her first time.

And Felicia's tongue lit her clit on fire. She came looking at the naked girl between her legs. And then she was unable to keep her eyes open.

Sonja couldn't believe it when she woke in the morning and found Felicia's sleeping face in front of her own. Fuck, she was so pretty.

Sonja couldn't even clearly remember what they had done the night before, but she remembered how good it felt. Felicia was so much more experienced than she was. Sonja wondered how many girls she'd slept with.

It was still raining outside. The skylight window pattered above her as she got out of bed.

Sonja's head beamed as she climbed into the shower. She grabbed a towel and placed it, folded, ready for when she was finished.

The hot water felt so good on her skin. Sonja usually sang to herself in the shower. It made her happy to sing. She'd never done it in front of anyone, and so when she felt a hand against her back, Sonja jumped out of her skin.

"You have a pretty voice," Felicia said, climing into the shower with her. "Let me guess, I'm the first to hear it, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Well, I shouldn't be the last. Mind if I join you, by the way? I need to wash after last night."

"Sure," Sonja said.

As Felicia started washing herself, Sonja felt her heart do that thing again. The girl clearly worked out. Sonja was sure she'd seen the girl in the gym - the one time Sonja had actually tried the gym. Felicia's toned back and butt were just...

"Are you looking at my ass?" Felicia said.

"No," Sonja replied, guiltily staring at the girl's ass.

Felicia laughed. "Well, we are in the shower together... Maybe you can help me clean?"

"I don't know. My bed is one thing, but, the shower? It's a shared shower. Should we really be doing this?"

"Depends how much you want to touch my butt, doesn't it?" Felicia said. "Don't you want to touch me? I could use your help here, you know?"

"Fuck," Sonja exhaled. "All right."

When Sonja felt Felicia's butt fill her groin, it reminded her how skinny she was.

She stood there washing Felicia's breasts, cupping them in her hands and letting the soap rinse off. And without alcohol, Sonja's brain started whirring. How had she brought a girl like this home? What did Felicia see in her? At best, Sonja thought herself average-looking. Of course, she tried her best, but Felicia didn't even need to try.

Sonja felt the water collect between her stomach and Felicia's back, before trickling down the sides of Felicia's hips and legs. Her hair was wet and her makeup had run off, but when Felicia turned around, Sonja saw how beautiful the girl was regardless.

Did Sonja look like that to Felicia? Was she feeling the same way right now? Or did she think Sonja was ugly...?

Felicia answered her with a kiss.

The shower soaked both of them as they touched each other, hugging close while they kissed. Sonja's lips found their way down to Felicia's pink nipples, her soft abs. Felicia turned around so Sonja could look at her ass. She kissed it, grabbed it with her hands and smacked it playfully. Felicia bent forward as Sonja rubbed at her clit with her thumb. Sonja pushed her head between Felicia's legs and licked.

It just felt like a natural thing to do. No, she'd never had sex like this before. Yes, she'd seen Felicia in the gym one time and fantasised about doing exactly this for the next week.

Her tongue glided over Felicia's pretty pussy, lapped at her clit. She felt the water dropping from Felicia's butt onto her forehead, running down her face. She didn't care.

Sonja could hear Felicia's moans muffled in the shower. The girl's legs began to shake, her toned thighs jiggling and shaking against Sonja's face. The girl bent her legs even more, almost posing in a squat position, her ass pushed out to give Sonja easier access.

Sonja licked up Felicia's cum, water trickling into her mouth from those soft curves. The girl's whole backside was moving up and down, gently hitting her in the face. The moans grew louder, matched by the increasing magnitude of Felicia's shaking legs.

Sonja felt Felicia spasm above her as her orgasm inevitably hit. Her butt stopped bouncing and just jolted back into Sonja. She locked her mouth against Felicia's pussy and sucked at the girl's clit, waiting until Felicia offered to do the same to her.

When they finally got out of the shower, Sonja saw that an hour had passed. "Shit, it's nearly two o'clock," she said. "How late did we stay up last night?"

"Pretty late," Felicia said, sitting at Sonja's desk and taking some of her makeup. "But it's your fault."

"How's it my fault?"

Felicia smirked.

Sonja picked up a hair dryer. She proceeded to dry and brush the girl's hair. It felt so incredibly soft.

"It feels nice when you brush it for me," Felicia said, eyeing Sonja in the mirror. "It's very relaxing. Though, it won't be curled today, not unless you have one."

"I don't, unfortunately," Sonja said. She never curled her own hair. She found it drew too much attention. "But you look really cute anyway," she added.

That got another smile.

"Do you think I'm cheap for sleeping with you on the first date?" Sonja asked.

"Definitely not," Felicia said. "I was worried about the same thing." She paused for a moment. "Did you want me to come shopping with you today?"

"Yes," Sonja decided. "I'd like that."

edlang
edlang
30 Followers