The Dating App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He told me I shouldn't drive and that he would drive her home. I agreed. I didn't want a ticket or get in an accident. How would I explain that to my husband? No, best to let Frank drive me home. He said he needed to stop at his place for something, I don't remember what and after he left me, I let out a sigh of relief. He was gone for a little while before he came back down and then asked me how to get to my house.'

'I was so woozy that I almost missed my street, but thankfully Frank was able to turn without hitting anything. We pulled up to my house and since I was still having trouble walking, Frank offered to walk me inside. Of course I let him. Deep down I knew he was probably looking for an excuse, but I wasn't thinking. Once we got inside, he sat me down on the couch, but instead of leaving, he sat beside me, telling me he was worried I might get sick.'

'He said he knew a trick on how to recover quickly and asked if he could do it. I was so dizzy I said sure, and then he turned me around and began rubbing my back. I do remember how great the back rub was and then how his hands moved around to my boobs, oh that felt so good. He started rubbing them and somehow my shirt was unbuttoned. How, I don't know, but it could have been me. He had me so loose and happy, I didn't realize what he was up to. Then my bra was off and I remember seeing it on the sofa beside me. That's when he took the first photo of me. I remember it, I was laughing. It was almost magical.'

I picked up the photos once more. So that explained her smile in the first one, but the second, she was obviously giving the man head. I could understand it. I didn't like it, but I understood. I hadn't taken her needs seriously. I did after she was found to have cancer in her breast, a cancer that ultimately led to her death. Feeling defeated, I finally picked up the last two pages and read them.

'I was so excited now, so off my guard that in no time, he had my shirt off and he pulled me up to face him and we began making out. He started kissing me on the lips then moved his mouth down to my tits. Oh his kiss was so soft, so enticing. I was so captured by his attention and my excitement kept building. Then he moved down my stomach, gently kissing and using his tongue, it brought me almost to a climax.'

Then I felt his hands on my leggings, he had pulled them down a bit and I helped him out, letting him pull them all the way down. My panties came next and seconds later, his tongue was pushing at me, stabbing my clit and then his teeth gently nibbling there. His hands were busy as well, rubbing me and getting me so worked up, and when he started sucking my clit, I had such an intense orgasm, I let out a yell. My climax was so intense, like my entire body had let go and I exploded from his oral attention.'

'I don't know how he managed, but he took several more photos of me, somehow holding the camera up to catch my face as I came. Before I knew it, he was on top of me and I felt his cock enter me. It was more of a thrust at first, but he quickly settled down and began moving in me and I matched his rhythm. Oh the feeling. I hadn't felt this since the first time I made love to George. It was so intense. We fucked for almost twenty minutes before he suddenly pulled out and told me he was about to cum and asked me to finish him off.'

'I was beyond caring about anything now, and knowing what he had done to me, I decided to help him out. I dropped to my knees and began sucking his cock. George always said, I was good at blow jobs and I put my expertise to work, though it didn't take much. He came hard, filling my mouth and again he managed to reach out with his phone and take a photo of me as I was bent over. He showed me the photos later but wouldn't erase them. He did say he would give me the photos later, but he wanted to keep some of them for himself.'

'That's when I came to my senses. The guilt. What had I allowed myself to do? I had cheated on my husband and the joy of what I had just experienced faded away quickly. He knew I was upset and calmed me down, saying he would never share the photos and what had happened between us would remain a secret. What could I do? I had allowed myself to be seduced and I had known it was possible. I dressed quickly after that and having recovered from my drunken state, I had him drive me to where I had parked earlier.'

'He did follow behind him, to make sure I got home safely, but when he asked if he could come inside again, I told him no. I thanked him for a wonderful night but told him straight out, it could never happen again, that I loved my husband and this was a one time thing, a stupid thing to be sure, but it will never happen again.'

"He kissed me again, a gentle kiss which I accepted then he released me and drove away. I spent the next two days doing my best to hide my indiscretion from my daughter when she came home, and then from George.'

That was it. I looked at the pages before me for a second before I noticed some writing on the back side. It was a note addressed to me and written in different ink.

"George. I left this for you. I tried to be a good wife but I slipped. I didn't want to hurt you but I never had the courage to tell you when I could. I wrote this note as it happened and was going to destroy it when I found it later, but I felt I owed you an explanation so I left it for you. It's all true. I deleted my profile and blocked the boy Frank the day after all this happened. I am so sorry for doing this, I don't know why and I know you might hate me, but I've loved you before this and I loved you more after, if that was possible. Please forgive me for what happened so many years ago.'

That was all there was except for a heart with an arrow through it. Where the 20 dollars came from, or what it was for, I have no idea, there was no explanation. The letter brought back so many memories and I shed a tear or two of this note. I put the papers together and was going to throw them away, but something stopped me at that moment. I knew that I would have to destroy them someday, not wanting my kids to stumble on them in the future and possibly tarnish their memories of their mom, but for now they were a treasured insight into what she had experienced and a piece of her that I couldn't bring myself to destroy just yet. That would come in time.

End

12