The Daughter Seducer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting until she heard the unmistakeable sounds of women's sexual pleasure on the TV, Melanie finally lifted her hand from her daughter's throat, the pale skin blotchy and red where her Mom had sucked her and nipped her with love-bites. The teen's eyes were glued to the TV where one of the porn stars was vigorously thrusting her fingers into her friend's snatch. Realising her Mom was no longer at her throat the teen half turned towards her, "This is so hot Mom, look what's she doing."

"I see," grinned Melanie and slipped two of her own digits down into her daughter's waiting hole. Ashley shuddered and gasped, her back pressing at her Mom's. Her hands were on the top of her shorts, pushing them down and giving Melanie more space to work with. The older woman moved harder and faster, driving her fingers into warm, wet hole, listening to the squelches and slurps as the flesh, clung tightly against her fingers, coating them in the teenage cum.

Her daughter grunted and gasped, her sounds even more intense than the women on the TV, her entire body vibrating as her Mom masturbated. "More, Mom, more," she demanded, pressing herself hard at her Mom and opening her legs as far as the short down her calves would let her.

Melanie did as she was asked, ramming her fingers into her daughter's slick slit, the teen shuddering and vibrating with each thrust, her eyes no longer on the screen as the visual stimuli was replaced by a much more real and physical one. "Ohhh God," she moaned, "Fuck me with your fingers, ooohhh yesss, more please, ooooohhh."

Melanie still kept watching the movie, sub-consciously timing her thrusting with that of the star. She couldn't see her fingers as they vanished into her daughter's slot, but she imagined it looked very much like the screen, cum coating them as the lips vibrated and the tunnel closed around them, sucking and slurping them in. Harder she went, matching the porn star's drive, her daughter's gasps and cries even louder than her counterpart in the movie. "Yesss, yesss, yessss!"

The scene quickly changed, moving to the two women standing up and removing their remaining clothes. In line with the movie, Melanie pulled her dripping fingers from Ashley's soaking hole and gently pushed the reluctant teen up. Pouting a little, obviously disappointed her Mom hadn't finished masturbating her to an explosive climax, the teen turned. "Let me just get out of this," her Mom smiled and pulled her dress over her head. She hadn't bothered with panties and whilst her daughter looked appreciatively at her naked pussy, she unclipped her bra and let that fall to the floor. She smiled at the still semi-dressed teen, "Aren't you going to slip out of your clothes as well?"

Ashley blushed, paused for a second, and then stripped as her Mom moved back to the couch, lying across it and gently stroking her own pussy as her eyes flicked between her undressing daughter and the two porn stars sixty nining on the TV.

"Come and plant that sexy little pussy on my face," purred Melanie, "Let's go like we're in the porn business ourselves."

Her daughter turned round to glance at the TV, reddening a little as she looked at the two women lapping away at each other and imagined them as her and her Mom. Then she turned back and nodded, smiling both nervously and eagerly as she divested herself of the rest of her clothes, before clambering onto the couch and her Mom, her pussy over the older woman's mouth as she lowered her own towards her Mom's waiting cunt.

Bending over the teen's hands slipped inside her Mom's thighs and opened them wider, her head continuing to lower until her tongue found her Mom's twat, already wet with lust and began to lick over the slit, even as her own pussy rubbed over her Mom's mouth, the older woman raising her hands to spread open the lips and dive into the hole. The two Danes quickly got into a licking and a lapping rhythm, their fingers spreading each other's slits as their tongues raced over the pink, wet flesh inside the tunnels. The sounds of slurping filled the room, interspersed with little squeaks and moans as they both enjoyed the touch of tongue in their twats, the juice covering each other's lips and chins as they ate eagerly.

Melanie was pleased her daughter had quickly overcome her inhibitions and was tonguing at her Mom with enthusiastic delight. When she had put in place her plan, she had been confident, but also realistic and had assumed that it would take weeks off coaxing and cajoling after their initial fuck for Ashley to make the move from daughter to lover. She still might not be fully there, but she was a lot longer along the road than the Milf had anticipated, and if there were 'Stop' signs ahead, they'd already passed so many she was sure that Ashley would continue on the journey, with only a few pauses. Reaching up she gripped the teen's buttocks, squeezing them and squishing them together at the same time as she dragged the teen down, forcing her delectable pussy deeper into her Mom's mouth. Her daughter responded enthusiastically, her own tongue going faster and harder in the older Danes' hole, thrashing at the G-spot and making Melanie quiver.

On the screen another movie was starting, but it was no longer being watched by either Melanie or her daughter, both were now too engrossed in each other, their cum covered tongues reconnoitring deep into the other's territory, probing and exploring the pussy flesh, with all its tiny ridges and bumps and nerve endings hidden beneath the soft pink walls. Melanie could feel herself quivering with pleasure with every lick of her daughter and in turn, feel the teen vibrating beneath her, like she was on a electrical current, as Melanie lapped the teen towards climax. The couch squeaked and shuddered under their combined assault, gently moving as they rocked into each other, the two of them shivering in pleasure.

"Mmmn, yumm, mmmnn, ooohhh," no words came from their mouths, but none were needed, both knew the other was enjoying and both were determined to increase that enjoyment, adding fingers to the slots and driving them in to help the tongue probe and push deeper into the holes. The tips of their fingers pressed at the hidden nerve endings, their nails scratching the flesh and stimulating the pleasure points beneath, so that their groans and grunts got louder between the sounds of their tongues swishing forward.

Harder and harder they lapped. Melanie could feel the orgasms coursing through her body like lava pouring down a mountainside. From the sounds and shudders of her daughter she could feel that the teen's pleasure was matching her own. The Milf tongued as hard as she could determined to bring even more sexual joy to her daughter and in turn to feel Ashley speeding up her own tonguing, making the warm fires burning within Melanie flare even hotter and brighter. The pleasure rose, higher and higher, taking control off her body, so that the only things that mattered were her soaking pussy and thrusting tongue. Her muscles twisted and strained, her bones cracking and creaking as she stretched and strained, her nerves dedicated only to sending messages of pleasure to her brain. Underneath her Ashley was shuddering like an earthquake was in her, the only part of her under any sort of control her tongue as she continued to eat her Mom's cunt.

"Aaaarrrghhh, yessssss," Melanie could no longer control it, dropping her head to the cushion below to shriek out her pleasure, grinding her cunt at her daughter's mouth, the teen still dedicating herself to lapping as hard as she could at the hole. "Yessss, aaaarghhh, aaaarrghhh." The orgasm tore through her, ripping her into a billion atoms before reassembling her micro-seconds later, her entire being suffused with ecstasy. "Yesssssss! Arrrrggghhhh!" The climax only lasted for a few glorious seconds, before it slipped down to a feeling of warm pleasure, but it had been worth it.

Wiping a hair from her forehead, Melanie paused a second, looking up at her daughter's soaked cunt. The teen still hadn't stopped her own meal and even though her Mom had cum she was still tonguing away, albeit without her earlier pace. Melanie lifted her head to return the favour and resume her pussy eating. The cunt tasted even more delicious now she had cum, as if the various hormones released by the climax had added a flavour to her daughter's juice. She quickly got back to her rhtymn, thrusting her tongue deep into Ashley's yummy hole. The teen shivered and shuddered, moaning in pleasure, her own licks slow but deep, as if she was too tired to go fast, but didn't want to stop. Her Mom's energy was revitalised enough for both of them and soon Melanie was licking even faster than previously, juice dripping down from the teen's open hole onto her face.

"Mmmnn, yesssss, aaaargghh," Ashley gasped, lifting her head. She didn't return it, but instead half-straightened her back, shivering and stretching as her Mom's tongue drove her to orgasm. "Yesss, aaaaargghh, yesssss," she shrieked, "I'm cumming Mom, make me cum."

Her Mom continued at speed, slamming tongue and fingers into the wanton and wet hole, fucking her daughter into heaven. The teen shrieked louder, her pussy vibrating in her Mom's mouth, "Yessss, aaarrghhh, aaaaarggghh, fucccckkk! Yesssss!" Melanie slammed more, feeling her daughter's climax as the teen shuddered on top of her, her cunt dripping juice as she came, "Aaaarrrrghhh, yesssss!"

The teen fell forward sobbing and breathing heavily, as she tried to regain her equilibrium. Melanie's head fell back against the cushion, her neck and tongue aching with the strain. Her daughter got off her for a moment, before clambering back on, but this time with her mouth next to her Mom's. "That was fun," the teen said with a blush.

"A lot," agreed her Mom, "Do you want to watch the end of the movie or go to bed now?"

*

Perhaps unsurprisingly Ashley voted for bed, where the two of them kissed, licked and fingered each other into the small hours.

The next morning Melanie came down to breakfast, to find her sexy daughter had already made it and was engrossed in a book, catching up on the studying she'd missed by fucking with her Mom instead. "We should go out this afternoon," Melanie said as she sat down and reached for the juice.

Her daughter looked over the book, "I really need to revise for the test next week."

"No you don't," her Mom replied confidently, "You'll ace it, you already know all there is to know."

"Not everything," Ashley replied a little primly, "If I don't get good grades I won't get into college."

Her Mom took a swig of juice and stood up, walking round the table as her daughter's gaze followed her suspiciously. The teen was right to be apprehensive as her Mom stood behind her and placed her hands on the brunette's shoulders, gently massaging them before slipping down to take the large bosoms in her hands, squeezing them through the shirt. "I'll miss you when you go to college," she purred, her mouth so near to her daughter's ear that the teen tingled as the older woman's warm breath played over the lobe, "Wouldn't it be good to spend time with me now?" She gripped the bosoms tighter, her fingers pressing into them and making Ashley quiver, the teen lowering her book almost to the table, "Just for an afternoon."

"Okay, fine," Ashley conceded, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead, "I'll study this morning, then we'll go out this afternoon."

Not wanting to push too hard Melanie let go off her daughter's large titties and straightened up, "Great, I know this nice secluded beach we can go to."

*

Melanie packed a beach bag, so that as soon as they had finished their (early lunch) they were free to go. She had the perfect beach in mind, it was small and quiet a long way from the main road, down a small track, but it's size and seclusion meant that it seldom had any visitors to disturb the sandy tranquillity. Melanie had discovered it after a photographer she'd used had shot an advert for her their (less hot models in swim wear, more two middle aged couples in evening dress sitting at an expensive table extolling the virtues of Melanie's company; the campaign had been a moderate success).

It was well after noon by the time they arrived, but still enough they had plenty of the afternoon sun to enjoy. Melanie came to the end of the track and parked the car. "Here we are," she announced, popping the trunk and getting out. The beach was about a hundred yards across, at high tide was about thirty yards deep with fine yellow sand, bounded by large rocks and boulders on either end and a steep, but not unclimbable, bank down, a few small trees (little more than saplings really) and bushes popping up at random amongst the long grass, which continued until it faded into the beach. As the two of them clambered down, Melanie holding the bag, Ashley more gingerly trying to balance, they could see the beach was deserted, apart from a few birds wheeling over the rocks; the only sound was their caws and the splash of the waves as they gently slipped up and down the beach -- not even the faintest sound of a car or person or any sign of human life at all.

With no one around it was easy to find a suitable spot to stop and get the blanket out of the bag, laying it on the ground. Ashley delicately tip-toed over to her Mom, trying to avoid (and probably failing) getting sand in her pumps. By the time she arrived Melanie was already undoing her blouse to reveal a tiny, and hopefully sexy, bikini top. Her daughter paused for a moment, looking around to ensure there was no one hidden under the sand before pulling off her top, revealing her own bikini -- not quiet so small, but as it half showed her delightfully large tits her Mom counted it as very sexy. She kept an eye on the teen as she removed her shoes and socks and then turned her back to her Mom, deliberately or not to shake her ass at the Milf as she wiggled out of her jeans, her lovely cheeks wiggling either side of the bikini bottom which fell from them into the crack.

"If you lie down I can massage some sun cream into you," said Melanie pulling the bottle out of the bag.

"Yes please," her daughter said and lay down on her front.

Spurting a generous amount of lotion onto her hands, Melanie leaned over her daughter and began to rub the cream into the teen's shoulders, first one and then the other, slowly rubbing and massaging them so that the knots of tension were vanishing as the white lotion was worked in. Slowly she moved down over her back, her palms sliding up and down over the teenager's smooth skin. Getting down to the bikini top, Melanie unhooked it without asking. Her daughter stirred as if she was going to say something, but then thought better of it and allowed her Mom to oil where the thin strap had protected her. The Milf continued down, really working the lotion into Ashley's skin, so the teen was gleaming under the sun. Soon she was at the bikini bottoms. She looped her fingers under the elastic and pulled them down to the teen's thighs.

"Mom!" giggled Ashley, but as Melanie had predicted, the teen did nothing to stop her or suggest she was unhappy with what had happened.

"What?" Melanie said teasingly, "You don't want your butt to burn."

Logically the bikini would have protected better than the sun lotion, but Ashley didn't reply, just giving a purr of satisfaction as her Mom's hands wandered all over her cheeks, kneading and grasping them as she worked the lotion well into the skin. She went down further, pulling the bottoms down to the knees rather than back up to the teen's rump as she worked on Ashley's thighs. The teen again gave no sign of protest, nor did she as her Mom further lowered them to her ankles as she massaged the calves, making sure they were well oiled for the rays. Taking the bikini strap Melanie then removed them from the teen's ankles and dropped them on the floor. The only reaction from her daughter was to murmur what was blindingly obvious, "I'm naked" as her Mom worked on her feet.

"That should do," Melanie said, shaking the bottle. She had probably used half the lotion on oiling her daughter, but it was worth it to have her hands on her sexy body. She squirted some onto her palms again and applied a less generous, but still adequate amount to herself and lay down on the towel. "Mmmnn, this is nice" she said as she slipped on her sunglasses and relaxed next to her nude daughter.

"Yes," agreed Ashley, though her Mom half-suspected that the teen would have been equally happy if they'd decided to spend the afternoon in a library.

For a short while they lay in companionable silence, the only sounds the distant squawk of gulls and the almost imperceptible sounds of the waters lapping on the beach way below them. After about ten minutes the Milf turned onto her front and took the lotion bottle in her hand, waving it at her daughter as she said, "It's your turn to put some lotion on me."

"Okay Mom," said Ashley sitting up. For a moment she looked about as if she was considering whether to put back on her bikini top and bottoms, before deciding against it and instead sitting naked astride her Mom as she popped the top open and poured some lotion onto her hands. The Milf gave a satisfied groan as her daughter took hold off her shoulders and began to rub them, the teen might be inexperienced with massage, but like so much she did, she did it so perfectly as if she was born knowing everything. Her thumbs and fingers kneaded at the flesh, pressing at knots that Melanie hadn't known she'd got, the covering of the skin with lotion of secondary importance to the deep and sexual massage. Unhurriedly the teen worked downwards, pressing her fingers deep into her Mom's flesh and rolling her palms upwards to follow. She didn't ask when she popped her Mom's bikini clip, and like her daughter Melanie didn't complain, but let the teen continue the massage, Ashley's hands slipping down the older woman's sides to rub at the bosom and slide underneath her Mom's body to cup and squeeze them.

"Mmmnn," Melanie gave another moan, half tempted to tell her daughter to stop there and concentrate on her titties. The teen made the decision for her, letting go and sliding her hands onto her Mom's back and down, replenishing the lotion when required as she slowly covered her Mom in oil and eased the tiredness from the older Danes' muscles with her talented teen fingers. Down she came to the bikini bottoms and for a moment Melanie thought her daughter was skipping over her rump as she went down to her thighs. But that was only for a moment, as the teen lifted her hands again and reached for the elastic of her Mom's bottoms and slid the pair all the way down to her knees. She squirted some more lotion onto her hands and began to rub it into the skin, her fingers squeezing at the ass as her palms pressed down on it, making the cheeks jiggle. Melanie gave another moan of pleasure, spreading open her legs as wide as she could manage with the bottoms round her knees. She knew she didn't need any more lotion, a bit of sun never hurt anyone (well, almost anyone), but she did need something, "Eat me, baby, lick my pussy."

"We're in public," whispered Ashley as if they were in the middle of a crowd rather than a beach deserted apart from the gulls.

"There's no around but us," Melanie corrected her, "Lick my pussy, it's dripping for you." She slid a hand under her body letting it emerge between her legs as she spread her pink slit for her daughter. She knew Ashley was looking at and salivating as she weighed up the risk of being caught to the thought of the yummy meal which awaited her.

Lust won. "Promise you'll keep an eye out for anyone coming."

"Promise," lied Melanie, who knew she'd be too busy squealing in pleasure with her eyes closed than scanning the horizon for interlopers; that said she was confident they wouldn't be disturbed. "Eat my cunt, lick it all out."