The Daughter Seducer Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie continues the seduction of her daughter.
9.1k words
4.83
41.6k
76

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,189 Followers

Opening her eyes and looking down all Melanie Danes could see was a shock of dark hair on her chest. She smiled and moved her hand under the cover to gently stroke the hair's owner naked back. There was a sleepy half-yawn, half-grunt and the brunette moved her head slightly, brushing herself over Melanie's tit. The Milf grinned to herself, she had been sure that last night hadn't been a dream, but the fulfilment of a lot of planning and effort, however it was still nice to wake and confirm it. Still, whilst she had begun yesterday's evening with a certain confidence she was going to end up fucking her daughter, she was pretty sure her daughter hadn't. The teen's behaviour suggested she had been into it, but she wouldn't be human if she didn't wake up with some short term regrets and her Mom needed to make sure they were quickly banished.

She ran her hand down the teen's back again, sliding her knuckles over the spine down to the lower back and the top of the bottom, which she squeezed gently. Ashley took the hint, lifting her head up and yawning, her eyes remaining shut as she stretched out and prepared her muscles for her next movement. "Morning sleepyhead," said Melanie and her daughter's eyes flicked open as she suddenly realised whose tit she had being lying on and what had happened last night.

"Mom!" she gasped and sat up, the quilt falling away and displaying her large and very naked bosoms. She looked around for a moment, realising she was in her own room and couldn't dash away and ended up in a half kneeling, half sitting position

It was time for Melanie to take control of the situation, before Ashley over-thought it. She sat up, deliberately pushing away the quilt which had been covering her midriff and breasts so that they were on full show to her teenage daughter; she saw Ashley's eyes fall to look at them, before shooting up as if she didn't think she should be ogling the naked body of the person she'd been fucked by the night before. Before the teen could move further, Melanie reached out and took her hands, holding them gently enough that the teen could feel the sensuality but not so loose that they could be snatched away. "Last night..." she began.

"Oh God, Mom," her daughter interrupted, "We had sex, I'm so sorry."

"We fucked," Melanie corrected, she didn't want Ashley to downplay what it was - hot and heavy, passionate, no-holds barred fucking, which had left them both whimpering with pleasure and utterly sated. Her daughter nodded, more comfortable with the changes of words than the actuality of what they had just done. Melanie moved swiftly to correct that, "Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault, it wasn't mine either.

Her daughter blushed and looked down, not contradicting her, "We still did it."

"We did, but it can't have come as a total surprise," her Mom said, "You must have realised the rising sexual tension between us the last few weeks."

"Yes," Ashley murmured, her reply so quiet that if there'd been any background noise it would have been inaudible.

"Where's the problem? I wanted it, so did you," Melanie said logically.

"But we're related, you're my Mom," said Ashley with the same implacable logic her Mom had just used.

But Melanie had finished with her argument; "So? Who cares? I don't, do you?" She didn't give the teen time to reply, "I enjoyed it and by the sounds you were making so did you, didn't you?"

"Yes," again the reply was soft, the teen blushing and looking down, though that just meant she could see her Mom's hands holding hers. Melanie gently rubbed the back of the teen's knuckles to add to the pressure and help her make the right decision.

Her Mom continued, "True it's not like we'd can broadcast we're banging each other, but we can keep it quiet and continue." That should plant the idea in her daughter's head that they should carry on their sexual relationship.

"Yes, I mean, that'd work if you wanted it..." her daughter blushed

"I do, you're smart and attractive and that was some of the best sex I've had in ages," she'd been planning to say that anyway, it didn't do any harm it was true. "Of course I want it, do you?

It was the moment of truth, though Melanie wondered if she was egotistical for not doubting what would happen. Her daughter paused long enough that Melanie also began to wonder if she had misread the situation and that she had been too arrogant. Then Ashley gave a nervous smile, "I want us to be girlfriends, Mom."

"Me as well," grinned Melanie and before her daughter could change her mind she leaned in for a long, sexy kiss, sliding her tongue between her daughter's lips and into her moist mouth, the teen reciprocating with a passion as she moved onto her knees and pressed herself forward.

It was time to seal the deal, thought Melanie as her tongue swished around inside her daughter's mouth, slipping over and around the teen's tongue, probing and pushing as far in as she could get. Slowly she moved her hand, first onto Ashley's thigh, sensually stroking the naked flesh as she crept upwards to the top. The teen's legs were just enough wide enough ajar for the Milf to slip her hand down, finding the sexy treasure which lay between them. She brushed her hands over the lips, hinting at the clit and through the tiny silken landing strip, which lay on the top. Down she went again, feeling the shiver of excitement running through her daughter as she was touched.

Putting to fingers together Melanie entered her daughter's snatch, feeling the teen tense and then almost immediately relax as her Mom's pushed up her tight cunt. "Mmmnn," Ashley moaned appreciatively, her naked body pressing at her Mom's so the older Danes could feel the vibrations of the teen as her cunt clenched round Melanie's fingers. "Mmnnn, that feels so good."

"You can talk dirty remember," Melanie leaned forward and murmured seductively in her daughter's ear, "Tell me how much you like my fingers fucking you."

"OOhhh, yessss, stick your fingers in my juicy cunt, make me cum, urrrhhh," the teen shuddered as she spoke. Her eyes fluttered and her upper teeth bit into her lip, trying desperately to hold the pleasure within her body. She gave another gasp of pleasure, "Mmmnn, finger fuck me, Mom, use your fingers to make me cum."

Melanie drove faster. Her daughter's cunt squeezed tightly at her digits, the juice making them wet and slippery, little rivulets of cum streaming down the crack between her fingers and over the back of the hand. It felt so good to pleasure her sexy daughter, to slam her fingers into the tight teenage fuckhole and feel the younger woman shudder and shake as she was brought towards orgasm. The warmth from her body enough to heat them both as her heart pumped and beat, sending the blood gushing around her sexy body. "Yes, baby," grinned Melanie, "Let me fuck you, I want you to cum for me, I want you to scream."

"Ohhh God, yesss, finger fuck my twat, stick it deep and hard," her daughter moaned back, her face contorting in pleasure, before she lowered her head onto her Mom's shoulder to rest her face on it, her mouth opening to suck and bite gently at the shoulder blade, encouraging her Mom to finger faster. Melanie did so, slamming her fingers as deep and hard as she could manage into the hole, the juicy tunnel squelching with each vigorous thrust. Ashley's teeth grazed her Mom's shoulder and Melanie could hear deep stifled groans from the teen as she vibrated in ecstasy, "Urrrrhhhh, urrrhhhh."

Melanie's own cunt was itching hard with desire and she moved her spar hand from her daughter's waist to her own cunt. She stroked her fingers hard across her clit as she continued to hammer into the teenage hole and soon she was as damp as her daughter, juice from both of them leaking from their twats, glistening in the morning light. There was another grunt from her daughter, the teen biting down onto her Mom's shoulder and sucking at the hard at her shoulder, her large bosoms pressing onto the older woman's "Urrrh, fuuuckkk, urrrhhh."

"Finger me, baby, fuck me with your fingers," Melanie removed her spare hand from her cunt and instead grabbed Ashley's wrist and guided it to the Milf pussy.

For a moment Ashley was too wrapped in her own sexual pleasure to respond, her back arching and bending as a wave of sexual bliss tore through her, her head falling backwards, "Ooohhh, fuckkkk, yesss, fuuuckkk!" Then her head was back nestling into her Mom's shoulders, her naked body forcing itself forward to mould with the Milf and her fingers sliding into the juicy cunt. She began to jack them back and forth, slowly at first, but quickly reaching the same pace as her Mom, the two of them slamming each other in unison, shuddering and shivering together, their moans filling the room.

"Yesss, yesss, fuck baby, fuck Mommy's cunt, yes, you're doing so good," gasped Melanie, her body vibrating against her daughter's. Ashley was moving fast and hard, picking up how to pleasure another woman as if she was a natural; Melanie shuddered again as the teen's fingers found her spot and drove over it, making the cunt gush out its liquid, filling the hole with juice. "Fuck my cunt, yessss, fuck it harder."

Their bodies crushed together their mouths finding each other's, lips colliding hard, jaws opening, tongues darting and probing, attacking forward, aggressive and passionate and demanding. Their fingers drove into each other as fast as either could manage, their elbows almost a blur as they jacked back and forth.

"Aarrrgghhh, yesssss, aaaarrghhh," Ashley gave a scream as she came, almost falling backwards from her Mom. Inexperienced as she was her hand fell away from her Mom's cunt. Melanie didn't mind, her daughter had done well given her lack of expertise and she was happy to finish herself off, replacing the teen's fingers with her own and slamming them hard into her sopping wet hole, spurting the juice out over the bed as she filled it with three at once.

Her daughter lay panting in front of her, her legs open and her pussy gleaming, the excitement evident all over the lips and mons. Looking down at it Melanie masturbated harder, remembering how it had felt clamped round her fingers, so warm, so wet, so wanton and willing. She cried out in pleasure, her body vibrating and shivering, "Yesss, aaaarghh, yessss," the orgasmic bombs exploded within her like an atrocity. "Aaarrrghh, aaaargghhh." Her back was bending, her spine stretching round as she was hit by paroxysms of pleasure which left her unable to control her muscles and movement, "Aaaarrrgghhh." A wave of juice shot from her cunt and landed all over her daughter's cunt.

"Uuuh, uuuh," Melanie panted, the power of the orgasm leaving her unable to speak or do anything, apart from slump forward onto the bed.

For a few moments the two of them just lay there, Melanie on her front, Ashley on her back, before the teen made a move to get up. "I better go wash the dishes from last night," she said, "I should have left them into soak."

"You could leave them for a bit and come back to bed," Melanie turned her head, but otherwise remained unmoving, letting her body relax on the comfortable mattress.

"It's tempting," the teen giggled, but then she reached for her glasses and put on her sensible personality, "but if I don't do them now they'll be even harder to clean."

She walked over to her drawers, deliberately or not her ass wiggling for her Mom, before spoiling the view by pulling out a pair of panties getting into them, before adding a bra. "I've got to go into the library today, last night put me behind my study schedule. Not that I mind," she quickly added.

"Okay," Melanie said, she hadn't expected miracles and her daughter was always going to be studious, though now she was hopefully going to find time for lots of incestuous lesbian sex alongside her school work. "Tomorrow we'll do something together and for tonight I'll get us in a pizza and we can watch a movie"

"Okay, there's one I was wanting to watch, it's Korean..."

Her Mom quickly interrupted her, "I'll choose the movie." She already had some ideas.

"If I can choose the topping."

"It's a deal," said Melanie and watched as her daughter shimmied into some jeans; damn she was a hot sexy thing.

*

The problem with letting Ashley chose the topping was that she never tried anything beyond her three favourites, though at least they'd gone for pepperoni, which if Melanie had been given a pick would have been one the one she'd preferred off the three. After dinner Melanie had washed the dishes, whilst her daughter had gone to change, clothes comfortable for sitting all day in the library were not necessarily suitable for cuddling into your Mom whilst watching a movie, she had explained. Melanie was in the lounge waiting for her, the DVD already in and the remote in her hand.

The door from the hall opened and in came her daughter. Melanie whistled appreciatively, out was her daughter's shapeless jean and baggy sweater, in was a pair of denim shorts and a vest which was too small for her and which would have failed to conceal the bra-straps if the teen had been wearing one. Melanie suspected Ashley had been raiding her sister's clothes (her eldest daughter had so many not only was it impossible to remember them, but even using all the suitcases in the house it had been impossible to take all to college), both because she doubted Ashley herself owned anything so daring and because their tightness suggested they were designed to fit Hazel, who was generally a size below her sister.

"What are we watching?" asked Ashley as she entered.

Her Mom didn't reply, but patted the seat right next to her, not that she had expected Ashley to sit anywhere else except next to her new girlfriend/Mom. The teen did, snuggling into Melanie as the Milf put an arm round her shoulder and hugged her close. "What are watching?" she repeated as she made herself comfortable, resting her head lightly on her Mom's shoulder.

"You'll see," her Mom grinned and pressed play.

It didn't take long for the mystery of what they were going to be watching to be solved, as the title flashed on the screen, 'Lez Housewives and Friends', followed by a quick montage of said housewives and their all female friends, usually naked and having sex. "It's a pornographic movie," giggled Ashley in embarrassment.

"Is it?" her Mom grinned back and squeezed the teen's shoulder, "I think you're old enough to watch it."

"But it's porn," repeated Ashley as if that was explanation enough, though her reddening face provided further evidence of her embarrassment.

It was adorable that the teen was blushing, thought her Mom, especially given that they'd been fucking like porn pros last night. However, a good Mom helped her daughters get over their hang-ups, especially as it would surely help Ashley's lesbian sex skills if she saw some others in action. Melanie pulled the teen tighter towards her, both to comfort and prevent her daughter suddenly deciding she needed to get some chips and fleeing into the kitchen when the movie got interesting. Ashley wiggled a bit, struggling to get herself comfortable, mainly because her body was as tense as a board, eventually finding a position that was tolerable as the last of the brief clips faded to black.

There was a very short pause before the first movie started and Melanie quickly squeezed a teenage boob. "Mom!" her daughter giggled, but it did make the teen a little more relaxed and served its purpose (as well as allowing Melanie a feel).

The first movie began to play, the cheesy music playing out over the names of the cast, one a well known porn star and the other, someone who Melanie had never seen in any movie apart from this one. Her daughter shuffled against her and Melanie could hear her breathing slightly increase in speed as the two women appeared on screen, both wearing dresses that wouldn't have been suitable for the office and were hardly much more suitable for home, unless you were planning to bang your lesbian neighbour. Melanie had chosen a movie with limited plot, both because she knew that too complicated an intro would just allow her daughter to nitpick the story's realism and also because she wanted to get quickly into the action. Indeed it was only a few minutes in after such poorly acted and not much better scripted preamble that the two thirty something Moms were kissing hard in the kitchen as they removed each other's clothes.

In her Mom's arms Ashley shivered with excitement as she watched the two women caress and explore each other's bodies, watching as their hands shimmied over breasts and butts, their tongues touching before slipping down between cleavage and over bellies to the shaven snatches, which they proceed to taste eagerly. The teen's legs crossed hard as if that was the only way to resist touching herself, though her Mom didn't help by reaching round and down to give one of her breasts a tight squeeze; "Is it making you hot?"

"A little," giggled a blushing Ashley, her eyes glued to the screen as the slightly older blonde spread the more experienced redhead's legs and started inserting a couple of fingers, rapidly ramming them in and out as the camera moved in close to catch the intense action. The teen's fingers were down between her legs, stroking over the denim shorts where they covered her pussy and pressing the hard material against the slit. Melanie smiled, making no move to impede her daughter's gentle and then not so gentle rubbings; her own hand slipping down over the teenage titty and stroking it through the top.

"Mmmnn," Ashley let out a moan, not bothering to hide that she was enjoying herself. She unpopped a button and slid her hand under the shorts, opening the zip as she did and rubbing her fingers over her slit, watching the more experienced porn stars as they masturbated each other's cunts. The teen shivered in excitement, her body vibrating against her Mom, further turning on the older woman, who squeezed at the plump tit, digging her fingers into the tender flesh. "Uuhhh," Ashley's moan was louder and deeper, impossible to tell whether it was the movie, her fingers or her Mom's grip which was doing the most to make her moist, but she was so sexually aroused that she was almost burning against her Mom.

Melanie reached down to her daughter's top and pulled upwards, "Let's get this off," she smiled.

"Yes," Ashley lifted her arms unresisting, letting her Mom remove her top garment and drop it on the couch beside them. She leaned back into her Mom again, her hand sliding back down under her hot-pants to rub at her wet cunt, as Melanie grasped the now naked titties and fondled them eagerly, making the flesh jump and jiggle as she squeezed and squashed the soft bosoms.

On the screen the two porn stars had moved to a passionate sixty-nine, slurping and groaning as they skilfully licked each other to fruition. Melanie wasn't moving onto that, at least yet, not until she'd watched a couple more of the movies with her daughter, but she removed her hand from Ashley's breast and moved it down, replacing the teen's with her own under the shorts. The teen hadn't bothered with any underwear and her cunt was already soaking by the time Melanie's fingers skimmed over the slit. The teen moaned again, shuddering against her Mom, as the Milf's fingers rubbed at the soaked lips and crack, teasing and tantalising, but never quiet entering.

"Uuhhh, Mom," Ashley moaned again, without giving any further details. However, Melanie didn't need instructions to know what to do, her fingers rubbing harder and faster as the soaked slit, the labia squashed beneath her tips. Another movie had started and whilst the two porn stars had a stilted conversation in the lounge, Melanie moved her own head down to her daughter's exposed throat, kissing and suckling it like she was a vampiric countess latching onto her nubile pray. Her daughter shook some more, not paying much attention to the conversation on screen, as she pressed her naked back against her Mom's chest and rubbed the back of the Milf's hand as it masturbated her cunt. "Uuuhhh," she groaned again.

LL72
LL72
1,189 Followers