The Daughter Seducer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her daughter paused for a second and then shuffled down her Mom, pulling down the bikini bottoms as she did. She dropped them on the towel (which was considerate) before opening her Mom's legs even wider, spreading them into a V. Moments later the teen's fingers were at her Mom's slit, stroking it and slipping in, moving back and forth and making the Milf even wetter. Melanie groaned, shivering in excitement, "Tongue it," she grunted, "Lap my twat."

Ashley continued to finger it, even as she lay down behind her Mom, her mouth so close that Melanie could feel the warm breath over her own soaked hole. The teen's fingers drove in and out, faster and deeper, opening the pussy for her to eat. Suddenly she stopped, her fingers, which had been closed together, opening so that the pussy entrance was spread. There was a pause that was probably seconds, but in Melanie's anticipation felt like years, then she felt a teenage tongue pressing up her twat. "MMnnn," she gave another groan of pleasure as the lithe muscle slipped in, pressing between the fingers and running over the tunnel walls, "Eat me, I want you to eat me good."

Her daughter was slow at first, pausing to look up to make sure they weren't disturbed, but gradually she began to grow in confidence, her tongue moving faster and harder as she began to thrust in fingers in unison. The Milf vibrated in pleasure, closing her eyes as if that would keep the orgasms contained within her. The towel rubbed at her breasts and stomach as she shivered, the woollen material comfortable against her bare skin, below her feet were in the sand, it was hotter and scratchy, but it was uncomfortable or irritating, more like cleansing her pores as they began to soak with perspiration as the sun beat down and her cunt heated up. Ashley was eating faster and faster, moaning and slurping loudly as she slammed her tongue deep within her Mom. The Milf gave out a little cry, "Yes, yes, oooohhh, I want that tongue all the way in."

Ashley drove her fingers faster, spreading the tunnel wider for her tongue to follow. She didn't seem worried about being interrupted anymore, concentrating fully on pleasuring her Mom and driving her to the orgasmic heights. The Milf hands spread out on either side of her, gripping the towel, beneath it she could feel the sand moving as thousands of grains shook to a continual earthquake and her fingers drove into it creating mini-avalanches. A gull cawed overhead, watching the scene with a dispassionate interest; as Melanie felt her back bending and twisting so hard it was almost like it was going to break, "Yessss, yesssss," she screamed, "Lick me harder, I want it all!"

The teen gave as much as she could, her tongue going even faster as she slurped violently at her Mom's hole, lapping up the cunt cream like she was a cat down for dinner. Melanie gasped and shuddered with each touch; it was hard to imagine that literally days before her daughter was a staid lesbian virgin, now she was an enthusiastic cunt lapper. It had to be said Melanie liked the new Ashley a lot better and she hoped with a little encouragement and some more experience she'd grow to like her even better still. She shuddered in pleasure, her eyes fluttering and her back bending, "Ooohhh, yesss, fuuuckkk, yessss, don't stop."

Luckily her daughter not only showed no signs of stopping but was actually speeding up, her tongue buzzing like a hummingbird as she lapped her Mom. Her fingers were out of the pussy, not wanting to crowd the tongue, but instead her thumb was rubbing at Ashley's clitoris, making her even hotter with lust, flames almost spurting from her cunt to set the towel ablaze and add to the afternoon heat. The Milf squealed out in ecstasy, as waves of orgasmic pleasure rushed through her, flooding her entire body and turning every living cell inside out and upside down. "More, more, more!" she cried, unable to think of anything more original.

"Mmmnn, uuuhhh," Ashley slurped away eagerly, her tongue driving deep at her Mom and racing round her wet hole. Her thumb was pushing and pressing harder at the clit as she circled it, her knuckle twisting speedily, putting all the pressure on the sensitive bud. Her other hand was on her Mom's thigh, stroking it, massaging it, rubbing it gently. Faster, she went, harder and deeper, slamming herself hard at the older woman. Melanie bucked and shuddered, her ass lifting and pressing at her daughter, forcing her cunt into the teen's pretty face. All that did was make Ashley lap more enthusiastically, gripping her Mom's buttocks as if they were two levers and pushing herself as deep as she could.

"Oohhh, fuccckk, yessss, please, yesssss, "cried out Melanie, her naked body shaking and crushing the sand beneath the towel. A gull squeaked in reply, fluttering overhead, and her daughter's tongue sped in and out with an eager energy. "Oohhh, aaarrghhh, yessss," Melanie gasped out again, her hand hands clawing at the towel, her fingers digging deep into the soft grains of sand below. "Aaaarrghh, yessss, yessssss!"

Another orgasm hit her, powering through her body like a flash flood, sweeping away her nerves and bones and muscles and leaving her both limp and tense as she was torn by pleasure. She could have stayed like that forever, or at least until the sun went down or her daughter's tongue gave out, but it was only fair that Ashley got some of the pleasure she was giving her Mom. Almost reluctantly, Melanie reached round and pushed her daughter's head back, at the same time as she swung round to sit half up facing the teen. Melanie was lying down, half on the towel, half on the sand, looking up at her Mom both quizzically and lustfully, "Was that enough?" she asked.

Her Mom shook her head, "Never," she replied, "but I want to do something else, something to make us both cum." She shuffled backwards to the edge of the towel, leaving a space in front of her. "Sit there baby," she said indicating the space.

Giggling Ashley did as she was bade, evidently guessing her Mom's plans as she spread her legs open, exposing her shaven slot to her Mom's lustful gaze and leaning back on her elbows in the sand. Melanie inched forward, licking her lips, dry with lust, as one of her legs slid under her daughter's whilst the other hooked over the teen's other thigh. "I'm going to scissor you until you cum."

"MMnnn, yes Mom, do," her daughter purred in eager anticipation, her hand reaching down to rub at her already wet twat.

As the slit vanished from view Melanie lifted her view to take in her daughter's gorgeous tits, swaying in the afternoon sun, free from the bikini which had constrained them. She inched forward along her daughter's thigh as she looked, feeling her pussy vibrating with pleasure as it rubbed over the teen's naked skin. Soon she was opposite her daughter, cunt to cunt, rubbing herself slowly at Ashley. The younger brunette gave a moan of excitement, for a moment or two relaxing unmoving, leaning on her hands, her head thrown back. Then she began to return the actions, jiggling herself up and down, pressing her pussy at her Mom's sexy slit. The two of them moan in unison, feeling the excitement build.

The two Danes quickly moved into a regular rhythm, rubbing and bouncing against each other, lips crushing against lips, their slits moist with cum. Gradually, without either of them saying anything they began to go faster and harder, driving themselves at each other, their clits vibrating as they pressed against cunt and the mound around it. Melanie kept her eyes on her daughter's bouncing breasts, watching the large pair as they swung and jumped, the nipples as erect as two little statues on top a hill. The teen gave another groan, tossing her head back and making her tits jiggle even more. Melanie went faster and Ashley followed, pounding back at her Mom, her bosoms bouncing like a pair of beach balls on the sand.

"Mmmnn, yesss, ooohhh," Ashley was moaning, "This is so hot."

"It is, scissoring is fun," her Mom confirmed, "Especially with such a sexy partner."

"Oh yes, totally," Ashley moaned, her teeth were biting down on her lower lip as she groaned again, her eyes closing shut even as her Mom looked at pretty face. It was twisting and contorting, the muscles under the cheeks stretching in ways they'd seldom done before as the teen tried to control the orgasms which were evidently building up within her. She upped her own speed, rubbing her soaked cunt at her Mom.

The towel beneath them was damp with their cum and sweat as they moved hard in the afternoon heat. In the background the gulls were cawing a chorus and the waves were advancing up the beach, nearer the sound of pants, squelches and the slap of flesh against flesh could be heard, the two women going at it energetically and eagerly. Melanie groaned as another wave of pleasure hit her, her cunt rubbing hard at her daughter, before breaking for a second and then connecting again as they came together. Her hands gripped at the towel, clutching it between her fingers, "Yesss, yesss, go for it baby, this is so hot."

It was amazing to think how quickly the two of them had moved from mom and daughter to lovers scissoring naked on the beach; not that Melanie was complaining, it had been her plan after all. She was hopeful that this wouldn't be the only time they'd be here together, just the two of them, fucking in the sand, with the sea sloshing away in the background and the sun burning down on their naked bodies -- but if it was, it was something she'd always treasure and remember. She went faster, her cunt massaging and rubbing at her daughter's shaven slot, their two sets of lips vibrating as they beat together.

"Yes, Mom, fuck me, fuck me good," moaned Ashley, ignoring the fact she was giving as much as she was getting. Her large bosoms bounced again and her mouth twisted in pleasure, she forced herself forward, her twat rubbing over her Mom's making the Milf shiver and shudder in turn, her cunt dripping juice, intermixing with her daughter's and soaking the towel. The teen groaned again "Yes, ooohhh, urrrhhh, are you close to cumming? I am, ohhhh, fuccckkk, yesss!

The waves of orgasmic bliss were storming through Melanie. She went faster and harder, her cunt rubbing so forcefully at her daughter's that it was a wonder there weren't literal sparks flying from them. Ashley kept up with her, squealing as loud as her Mom as they met. Melanie closed her eyes, the sun shining through the lids so her vision dark, pinkness. She could feel the continual touch and rub from her daughter, their legs wrapped together, their cunts swiping back and forth. In her ears she could hear the squeals and squeaks of Ashley, drowning out all the background sounds, so that all that could be heard was the sound of teen orgasms. Melanie was going as fast and hard as she could, panting and groaning as she went at it, "UUhhh, aaahhh, yesss, that's it, it's so good, fucckkk!"

"Aaaarrghh,"

"Yessss!"

The climaxes seemed to hit the two women, young and older, simultaneously or at least as close to it as made no difference outside a physics lab. It was like the sand had all whipped up into a mega whirlwind and been sucked into Melanie's body, to race around every artery and vein, burning the skin and boiling the blood, throwing her into a frenzy and lifting her off the ground. Opposite her Ashley was going through a similar process, her entire body shuddering like she was caught by some mystical force and shaken until she broke.

"AAAArrrrghhh, aaarggghhh"

"Yesssss! Yesssss!"

Panting and sated Melanie fell away from her daughter, the cum leaking from her pussy and sweat dripping from her pores. Opposite her, Ashley had collapsed back as well, the two of them lying half on, half-off the towel.

After a few minutes Melanie managed to sit up, watching as her daughter took a few more breaths and then swivelled onto her knees. "I enjoyed our Sunday afternoon," she giggled.

"The first of many," promised her Mom as she leaned forward to kiss the teen a tender kiss.