The Daughter Seducer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning dawned, pleasantly warm and cloudless; the two Danes had sex again, before breakfast and a joint shower. As they finished Melanie said, "Do you want to take the pictures now?"

Her daughter nodded and smiled, "I've been looking forward to this all week. I was thinking we might start in the back yard at the pool. Um, I was wondering if you could wear that bikini, the small pink one, you wore a few weeks ago when we were sunbathing, um, before you know, we became girlfriends."

"I know the one," her Mom said, her mind flashing back to how she had used it to help in her seduction of her daughter, the teen ogling her as she got out of the pool with obvious lust.

"Great why don't you change and I'll take the photos first and then I can into my bikini whilst you're deciding what ones to keep," the teen said.

Melanie would have preferred to have Ashley in her bikini whilst she shot, she was sure that would add to the sultry nature of the shoot and give her an added incentive to look her sexiness, but equally she wanted the teen to feel comfortable and if that meant her being dressed whilst she took the photos that was hardly a price at all. "Shall I bring the toys?" she asked.

"I was thinking we might leave them until later," Ashley said, sounding as if she had already devised a plan for the day.

"I'll go and get changed and meet you by the pool," Melanie said, giving her daughter a quick peck on the lips, before leaving the bathroom. She found the two piece bikini her daughter had suggested and got into it. There was so little of it, you had to stare to see it was pink, as it was basically a piece of string which held a patch which covered her pussy and another separate piece attached to another two small patches which covered her nipples, but very little else. She put it on and stood in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection; she still had it for a fortysomething who'd given birth twice. She ran a brush through her hair and put on a moderate amount of make-up before heading down to the pool

Ashley was already there. Melanie saw her daughter had the digital camera that she'd got a couple of Christmases before and had pulled one of the pool chairs onto the patio, in the sun, positioning it where you'd be able to see the pool in the background from one angle and the palm bushes which separated the pool area from the law, from another. "Where do want me?" she asked as she approached.

"Why don't you lie on the lounger?" Ashley said, "You can wear your sunglasses, if it's too bright and take a sip of the cocktail."

The teen had taken the time to put some ice in a glass with some fruit juice and cola, which was hardly a cocktail, though as the sun wasn't yet over the yardarm, it was pleasant enough. Melanie took a sip as she sat down and relaxed, her daughter raising the camera and starting to snap away.

"That's good," said Ashley, sounding almost like a professional, "Take another drink, just a sip. Wow, Mom, that's sexy. Now put it down and spread you legs either side of the lounger." As Melanie did so, her daughter knelt one knee and zoomed into take a shot of her inner thighs and the small covering over the slit. "Show us some pussy," the teen instructed, "Move the gusset to one side, so I can see your snatch. Oh, that's such a sexy pose, Mom, you're turning me on." The teen snapped away, slowly standing up and taking a couple of steps backwards so she could get all of her Mom in the frame, "Give me your most come-on smile, like you want me to dive down and eat that juicy twat right this minute."

It wasn't hard to find the perfect expression, as Melanie did want her daughter to drop the camera and start eating her out. She didn't say anything, though, as Ashley seemed to be enjoying shooting her and she was pretty sure that hot sex was going to be on the menu once they finished. Ashley grinned, "Could you hold open that pretty pussy of yours?"

"Sure can," said Melanie, placing her fingers either side of the lips and spreading them. Her teenage daughter took a few longer range shots, before coming closer, kneeling just inches away, the camera stuck between her Mom's legs as she took close-up shots of the pink. "Put your finger in and work in," Ashley instructed.

Shivering with excitement, Melanie did as she was asked, sliding her fingers into her cunt. The hole was starting to get wet and it got even more so as she eased herself in and out, her fingers sliding down as deep as she could manage, as just a few inches away her daughter concentrated on taking photo after photo off her masturbation. The only thing which would have made it better was if she'd been using one of the big dildos she'd bought and really fucking herself deep. The thought made her moan in pleasure. "Keep on, Mom, that's good," Ashley said in reply as she stepped back and took a few more shots of her jilling Mom.

"Mmmnnn," Melanie moaned and licked her lips, hoping her expression was lascivious enough for her daughter. She was sure it was as Ashley momentarily took the camera away from her face to let out an excited pant and lick her own lips. "Mmnnn," Melanie moaned again and slipped her fingers in again.

The teen stepped away again, "Okay Mom, you can take your fingers out and let the bikini drop back now."

Melanie felt a twinge of disappointment as she let go off the material, there was something undeniably exciting about exposing herself to her teenage daughter as she took photos for posterity, especially so when you were fingering yourself for her at the same time. However, she didn't want to put Ashley off, it had been hard enough to get her confident enough to suggest they try nude modelling, she didn't want to disappoint her daughter by it being less than perfect. "What do you want me to do now?" she asked as Ashley circled her like a tiger pacing around its cage.

The teen stopped to one side and lifted her camera again, "Could you slowly pull down your top?" already snapping as she was talking.

Doing as she was told Melanie lowered the bikini, pulling the material off her nipples and fully exposing her tits, continuing to pull the string down below them so that the breasts rested on them. Her daughter slowly moved position, going from side to centre to the other side, before kneeling on the edge of the lounger to take some close ups, "Pull it off fully and cup your tits in your hand," she said and Melanie complied, jiggling her naked tits as her daughter snapped away, the teen gradually moving backwards, "Smile your sexiest smile, mmmnn, that's hot, make it like you want to fuck me now, you're so good at this Mom, I really believe you."

"That's because I do want to fuck you," giggled her Mom, "What now? I'm your model."

"I think it's time you became a fully nude model," her daughter said and Melanie quickly removed the bikini bottoms as well. Ashley began to snap away again, "Look sexy... run your hands over that hot body... yeah that's it... cup your tits and push them up... oh so hot you're making my panties wet... rub your own cunt as well... stick a finger in... add another... God you look amazing as you fuck yourself... keep that smile up... could you lick one of your fingers, yes --like that, so sultry... take your sunglasses off, let me see your face... perfect." The teen continued to give instructions as she hopped down onto her knees and stood again, prowling around to get the perfect shots, "Spread your legs wider... yes, expose that sexy pussy... rub it again, just gently... you are sexy... can you roll onto your front... look at me over your shoulder... yes, that's it, give me your best 'fuck me' smile... that's amazing... open your legs at bit more... let me kneel here, I'm just going to get another shot of that hot hole..."

Eventually Ashley stepped back, "Wow, Mom, that was really hot, you must be a natural."

"I had a very talented photographer directing me," Melanie smiled.

"Shall we change positions now?" the teen nodded eagerly, "Can I take some of you walking across the patio?"

"If you want," Melanie stood and walked across the patio.

Her daughter knelt behind her, "Swing those hips, I want you to wiggle that sexy behind."

Seeing what her daughter wanted, Melanie both slowed and sashayed, putting her hips to work and turning round over her shoulder to give her daughter a sensual smile, which suggested she couldn't wait to get her into bed. "You're so hot, Mom," the teen called in response, "Why don't you jump in the pool?"

Still naked Melanie took her daughter literally and jumped into the pool, her daughter clicking away as the Milf launched herself up and dropped down with a splash. She swam to the side, as Ashley moved onto one knee on the patio next to the pool, waiting for her Mom to approach. Melinda stopped as she reached the edge and paused, as the teen took a few photos off her, with her head rested on her arms. Then she stood up, the water dripping down her and shook her head like she was in a shampoo advert, not entirely coincidentally jiggling her tits in front of her daughter. Ashley grinned and shot, "Nice Mom, now climb out," she instructed, getting up and taking a couple of steps backwards.

Leaning on her hands, Melanie slowly pulled herself up out of the pool, allowing time for Ashley to take plenty of photos. The teen snapped away, continuing as Melanie stood on the pool and put one hand on her hip as she half-turned away from the teen and cast her a sexy look over her shoulder, "Hot, Mom, hot," Ashley said taking some more photos.

Finally she lowered her camera and looked at her watch, "We've been an hour, I can't believe it's that long."

"Neither can I," Melanie admitted, "I guess we just got carried away, but it was fun, I enjoyed it."

"Me too, having such a sexy model helped," the teen nodded. "Do you want to get dried and changed, and I'll load these to the laptop and you can take some of me."

"Yes," said Melanie, looking forward to seeing what bikini her daughter had bought and then getting her out of it.

She quickly went upstairs and dried herself, brushing her hair again and touching up her lip gloss, before putting on a short dress which showed plenty of cleavage.

She went downstairs to the pool, the camera and laptop were on the table, but wherever Ashley had put the folder with the photos in, she'd hidden it well and so Melanie closed it and instead practiced a few shots with the camera of the pool, her well-kept lawn, the rhododendrons and the back of the house.

"I'm down," her daughter called after a few minutes as she exited from the house and walked down the path to the patio. "What do you think?"

Her daughter had gone for a conventional two piece, though as the top was probably a couple of cup sizes too small it looked like she was about to bust over it. "Very sexy," smiled her Mom, not lying, though as Ashley could look good in a baggy jumper and sweat pants, she was bound to look good in a bikini.

The teen still blushed a little, as if she didn't quiet deserve the accolade, "Where do you want me?"

"Why don't we do what I did and start with you on the lounger?" said Melanie.

They spent the rest of the morning photographing Ashley by the pool as her Mom gradually coaxed her out of the bikini. Melanie was surprised how quickly Ashley took to it, as if, as they were alone she could get out her hidden extrovert side and show her stuff. She even got a few shots of the teen, lying by the pool, thrusting three fingers into her leaking cunt and gasping in pleasure.

Over lunch Ashley showed her Mom where she'd hidden the folder from this morning, before creating another one, asking her Mom for a password and then downloading the ones her Mom had taken off her into it. The two of them sat next to each other on the couch, looking through and deciding which ones to keep -- Ashley was an impressive photographer and some of the ones she'd taken were almost professional, but she was also very demanding off herself and only kept about one in ten. Melanie's were less good, obviously the work of an enthusiastic and not very skilled amateur, but she decided she had such a hot and sexy model to work with she only deleted the very worse, mainly where she'd cropped the teen.

After they'd eaten they did a few more shoots, Melanie in the lounge stripping out of her dress, Ashley in her room showing what beneath her baggy sweater, another one of Melanie in her work suit posing in her study and one of Ashley as she made dinner, firstly wearing an apron and panties, then just an apron and then nothing at all; Melanie was also impressed that for this shoot not only did she get one of her daughter sitting akimbo on the kitchen table stroking her pussy, but the teen also took one of her using a carrot to rub between her slit.

"Have we got time for a final shoot, do you think?" asked Ashley after they'd eaten and cleared up.

Her Mom glanced at the clock, "Yes, I think so." It was still early, even if they factored in time for plenty of sex once they went to bed. "What do you want to do?"

"You haven't seen my new lingerie," said Ashley, "And we still haven't used your sex toys, what about we combine them in your bedroom." She gave a cheeky grin, "It'll make things easier when we finish the shoot."

"Okay then, why don't you go and get ready whilst I switch off down here, we're not going to be down again," her Mom said.

Her daughter almost raced up the stairs as Melanie went round and turned off everything. She headed to her own room, passing her daughters, the light visible under a crack in the door. In her own room she got out the box of toys and placed them on the chair, a few dildos and daringly, a butt-plug which she had bought without even thinking about it. She picked it up and frowned, sure she wanted to try anal with Ashley, who wouldn't with that cute and sexy behind of hers? But it wasn't something they'd discussed and it might be too far, too fast for the teen. She contemplated putting it back in the box, but decided to keep it out, it might at least start a conversation about them trying lesbian butt-sex. After that she got out of her clothes and into her pyjamas, again she had wondered about going fully nude, but decided that she'd try and least and act like she was taking this seriously, not just as the start of a sex-session (though she was sure that after they'd done the shots that was what it would develop into); and if the pyjamas weren't totally sexy, they'd be easy to slide out off.

She sat down and waited, though not for long, as the bedroom door opened and in walked Ashley. The teen was wearing a red night dress held in place by thin straps over her shoulder and barely balancing on her large tits, though it was so translucent that she needn't have bothered for all the coverage it provided. She stopped in front of her Mom, blushing slightly at the sexiness of what she was wearing and gave a spin, "What do you think?"

"That you look as fuckable as anything," her Mom replied, looking the teen up and down imprinting her in her memory, before she remembered she had the camera. "Shall we take some pictures?"

"Yes," the teen nodded, "Tell me what you want me to do?"

Melanie considered for a moment, then said, "First off, why don't you stand in the doorway and lean against the frame, like you're just coming in and showing off your assets." She watched as her daughter did as instructed, resting her head against her arm and giving her Mom her best 'fuck me' smile. Melanie raised the camera and snapped a couple of shots, thinking there was no way, with her amateur skills, they were going to do justice to sexiness of her daughter. "Walk towards me, slowly, swing your hips," she said.

Letting go off the frame, Ashley sashayed forward, her breasts jiggling under her nightie, the nipples stiff and showing under the thin material. Melanie walked backwards as her daughter advanced, until she got to the bed. Turning round she clambered on it, scooting across to the far and kneeling, "Carry on baby, come closer, show me what you've got."

The teen wiggled her hip, slowly walking forward, balanced like a catwalk model. Once she reached the bed, she paused, waiting for instructions, until her Mom, still snapping, said, "Get on," and Ashley did, crawling onto it, her eyes fixed to the camera so that Melanie could take a picture of her beautiful face as well as one of the top of her cleavage, threatening to bust out. The teen continued forward on her hands and knees and Melanie hopped off the bed to take pictures of the teen prowling forward like a panther, "That's it, now lie on your back in the centre of the bed."

As Ashley did what she was told Melanie moved to take some of her from above, standing above her and snapping down. "Play with your tits, baby, fondle those lovely pair through your nightie." The teen grasped them and pushed them together, her fingers digging in, she let out a low moan, her eyes closing and her mouth opening. Melanie made sure she took a couple of photos off the teen's expression, before she got off the bed and moved to another angle, "Pull down the nightie, pop your tits out," she said.

The pair of bosoms looked even sexier without the red sheen which had covered them, the nipples were hard and erect, the flesh around them rippling as Ashley continued to play with them. "Rub your pussy, with your hand," Ashley said, licking her lips in lust as her daughter proceeded to do just that, her palm sliding over lips and up to her clit, the cunt quickly juicing up, gleaming under the bedroom light. Stepping backwards to her chair, Melanie reached back until she found a dildo. Picking it up she passed it to her daughter, "Use this, rub yourself with it first, don't put it in."

"Mom, I'm so horny," the teen giggled in complaint, but she did as asked, rubbing the toy between the crack of her lips and up over her hood, stroking the outside of her pussy as her Mom snapped photo after photo.

"Slip it in now," Melanie instructed after a few minutes and her daughter eagerly pushed the toy into her soaking snatch. Getting on the bed, on her knees, Melanie took picture after picture off the teenager's twat taking the toy, cum covering it quickly as Ashley worked it back and forth into her slick, sexy, slit.

"Mmmnnn," the teen moaned, her spare hand moving back to fondle her naked breasts. Melanie took a picture of that as well before zooming into the teen's face to catch her adorably sexy expression as she let the sexual bliss flow through her. "Mmmnn, this feel's good Mom, I'm loving this modelling session."

"Don't cum yet," her Mom gave a smile, "It's not finished."

The teen slid the toy in and then pulled it out, "What about I suck it?" she suggested.

Melanie was a little surprised by the suggestion, but also more than a little turned on, "Yes," she agreed, taking another shot of her daughter's delightful face as she opened her mouth and then a couple more as the teen slipped the cummy dildo between her lips and sensually sucked at it, until it was clean and gleaming. At the same time she moved her fingers to her pussy, opening it wide so that her Mom had to step back so that she could get both the teen's sexy twat and filled mouth in the frame. She snapped a couple of shots, her own pussy burning with desire as Ashley took the toy from her lips and slid it between her tits, leaving a trail of glistening saliva where the toy had run down to the nightie, which was around her middle. "so hot," she murmured, half to her self, as she again raised the camera to her eye and focussed on her daughter sliding the toy back into her soaking hole.

"Mmmnn," the teen moaned as she pleasured herself in front of her Mom, working the toy back and forth to both of their enjoyment. "Mmnnn, this is good." She thrust again, driving the toy deep into her hole and shivering on the bed. "Mmmnnn, yes, ohhhh."