The Daughter Seducer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie knelt on the bed in front of her, taking close ups of the toy sliding in and out of the hole, the walls clinging tightly to the plastic so nothing was visible but the plastic and the surrounding pink. The teen moaned again and pulled the toy out, allowing her Mom to take a few off the teen's hole as it slowly closed. Ashley slipped out of her nightie, throwing it to one side of the room. She rolled onto her front and spread her legs open, allowing her Mom to take a few more shots as she sucked the toy and cast a look over her shoulder at the Milf, changing her expression to be both wanton and strangely innocent, as if the toy wasn't a dildo at all, but a lollypop. "That's so sexy," her Mom said, "You're a natural model."

The teen giggled and sat up, "Let me try a new toy," she said and got off the bed to pick one herself.

Melanie quickly flicked through the photos as her daughter chose, deleting the ones which were so bad even Ashley's natural hotness couldn't save them; luckily they were few in number, the Gods of photography seeming to have guided her hand. Looking up she was surprised to see that her daughter had picked up the butt-plug and was examining it as if she was an anthropologist checking out a piece of interesting native idolatry. The teen blushed as she realised her Mom was looking at her, "This is a butt-plug right?"

There wasn't any use denying it so Melanie said, "Yes."

"Can I try it?" the teen asked, her face burning red.

"Do you want to?" her Mom asked, slightly shocked, totally turned on, but also wanting to be careful she wasn't pushing Ashley to fast into situations her eighteen year old daughter would find uncomfortable.

"Yes, to see what it feels like," the teen blushed.

"Hang on, I've got some lube in the drawer it'll make it go in easier," Melanie put down the camera and opened her drawer. She took out the lube and passed it to her daughter, "The more you put on the easier it'll be, especially for your first time."

Ashley nodded looking nervous, as if she regretted her decision, but didn't want to say so. Melanie contemplated asking her daughter again if she wanted to do it, but decided not to -- Ashley had said she did and it was now up to her to change her mind; especially as further interventions from Melanie might make the teen think her Mom wasn't interested in penetrating her daughter's back door, which was far from the case, even if it was too early to push. The teen smothered the plug with the gel and got onto the bed on her hands and knees, her ass towards her Mom as the Milf picked up her camera again and took a few 'before' shots of the still virgin butt. She carried on snapping as Ashley knelt up, one of her hands going round to her read to grasp a cheek and pull it away from its partner, whilst the other took hold off the plug haft and guided it towards her hole.

It was such a sexy scene that Melanie was glad she was recording it, her thumb jamming down again and again on the button in the hope she'd get a clutch of passable photographs. The teen's hand wavered as she got to the entrance, the point of the plug rubbing at her sphincter without penetrating it. But it was only a moment's hesitation before Ashley gritted her teeth and pushed it in, all memorialised by her Mom's photography. The teen's hand remained holding the plug for a few seconds, as if she was fearing that if she let it go it'd either fall out or be stuck forever. "Move your hand baby and bend over, let me take a few shots of it," said Melanie.

Gingerly Ashley complied giving her Mom a perfect view of plug, snugly fitting between her daughter's cheeks, the only bit visible the heart shaped handle, deep pink and glittering. "That looks so sexy," Melanie said, moving forward to take some close up shots, "How does it feel?"

There was a pause whilst Ashley considered, "It's not like I expected," she said after a pause, "It's okay, a little uncomfortable, but also kind of pleasurable... I can feel it rubbing in me as I move, even if I just wiggle." The teen demonstrated to her Mom's delight. "I could get used to it," Ashley then added.

"Why don't you keep it in and I'll take some more photos," Melanie suggested.

The teen nodded, "Okay. How do you want me?"

"Like that for a moment, keep kneeling," Melanie moved behind the teen, raising the camera to her eye and pressing the button down as she took several shots of the teen's behind, with the plug staring out. "Get down lower, on your hands and knees... that's right... wiggle it... just a little bit... mmmnn, that's so sexy... now lie down and spread your legs... that's lovely, take hold off your cheeks... that's right, now spread them so that I can get a good shot...that plug looks like it was designed for your butt, it fits so well... now stand up and lean against the wall."

"I am getting used to it, I thought it was uncomfortable at first, but once you get used to feeling stretched it's pretty okay," Ashley said as she followed her Mom's instructions, getting off the bed and placing her hands on the wall beside it, before sticking out her ass and twerking it gently, "It's stimulating an erogenous zone I didn't know I had, it feels good."

"Let me take some more shots," her Mom said and snapped away as her daughter bounced her butt. The teen seemed to be getting used to the toy in it and Melanie wondered whether she could push her further. "Plugs are pretty small though, compared to some things."

"It doesn't feel small," her daughter said, "I don't think I could take anything bigger."

Melanie knew from her experience with other women that wasn't true, but equally one thing she had learnt from her seduction of Ashley was that 'slowly, slowly, catch the monkey', so she didn't say anything more, just suggesting Ashley move to the stool and sit on that with her back to her Mom, followed by a few more shots on the bed and for a final couple she said, "On your hands and knees again and take it out quickly."

The teen did so, moaning as the plug's sides sped up her passage, brushing at her walls. Melanie quickly snapped again, taking some photos off the open hole, before it began to close; she'd certainly be masturbating to them and planning her next moves to persuade Ashley to try anal sex. But for now, she put down the camera and started to slide out of her own pyjamas, "I'm ready for bed and your modelling means I have an appetite."

"Me too," Ashley giggled and picked up a dildo, "You're so bad Mom, getting me naked and all worked up."

"Very wicked," her Mom confirmed as she moved into kiss the teen.