The Daughter Seducer Ch. 03

Story Info
Root vegetables and photography as Mom and daughter continue.
8.5k words
4.8
23.1k
56

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,186 Followers

It was great having her eldest daughter home for the weekend, Melanie Danes thought. They did regularly talk on the phone and even by Zoom sometimes on the weekend, when they had plenty of time and space not to be disturbed (mainly on Hazel's side, Melanie wasn't sharing a room at college). But that wasn't the same as having her daughter in the same room, sitting on the sofa next to her and just randomly chit-chatting as they watched a movie. On the Friday morning as she'd got up, Melanie had felt a rising sense of excitement that she'd be seeing Hazel in the evening and the excitement had mounted all through the day, like she was a small child waiting for Christmas; and the weekend had been just as great, like if she'd got the bike she'd asked for from Santa Claus. They'd gone shopping on Saturday, trying on a variety of jackets and shoes, Melanie even getting out her credit card to buy an early birthday present for Hazel (and which she'd probably deliberately forget in a couple of months and buy her something anyway), coffee and sandwich for lunch, before some more retail therapy. Then a movie on the sofa in the evening, with some wine, (Hazel was old enough) and a relaxed Sunday morning, followed by a walk around the local park, a proper Sunday dinner with all the trimmings and another movie, which they both wanted to see, to round off the day.

Monday morning was the downer; as she hadn't any classes first thing Hazel had left it to first thing to get her coach. "Don't leave it so long," her Mom scolded as she kissed her cheek, though it had only been a month.

"I'll be back when we break for Christmas," her daughter replied with a smile as she took her trolley from the trunk. That was six weeks away.

Melanie watched the teen as she walked across the tarmac, turning as she got to coach door to give a wave. Melanie waved back and waited until Hazel was up the steps and out of sight, before giving a small sigh and reaching into her bag for her own cell.

There was no doubt she loved having her eldest daughter home, but there was one drawback. The things she enjoyed doing with Hazel were off no interest to her younger daughter, Ashley and the things she enjoyed doing with Ashley, namely hot and enthusiastic fucking, had to be kept a secret from Hazel. She looked at the clock, Ashley should just be arriving at school, in plenty of time as always - the teen had an almost pathological fear of being even a second late for class.

"I want some sweetness to get me through the day," Melanie WhatsApped Ashley. The message was deliberately vague so that if any of Ashley's friends or classmates saw it the teen could pretend her Mom just wanted a selfie on her smiling at camera; pretty sickly sweet, but then Moms were sentimental like that when their kids were on the verge of flying the nest. Not that Melanie was that worried that others would see the message, the normal WhatsApps exchanged between Ashley and her friends were usually boring notes about what papers were due in when and what were the opening hours of the local museums; Melanie couldn't see they regularly look at each other's messages for fun.

She started the ignition and began to drive towards her office, a ping from the phone just as she turned onto the highway telling her she'd got a reply. She waited until she was in her office with the door closed before she got the phone out again and went to her Whatsapp.

Her daughter's sexy shaven snatch stared back at her; she seemed like she'd gone into the cubicle to pull down her pants to snap it. Melanie grinned as she looked at the photo. Damn, Ashley had such a hot little pussy, it was absolutely delectable and fuckable as well; Melanie felt herself getting wet as she remembered sticking a couple of fingers in it on Friday morning as she woke her teenage daughter up in the best way possible. After a few moments of examination she saved it to a folder with a dozen other pictures of her daughter's pussy or tits; in none of them could you see the teen's face. Melanie had managed to talk her daughter into sending sexy snaps, but not yet into being so relaxed about it she was identifiable. She checked the phone again, to see if there was any message. There wasn't -- which was a shame, Melanie would have loved to return the favour and send a picture of her own juicy twat to the teen, but Ashley was too nervous about it and despite her Mom's hints had resolutely refused to ask.

She stared at the pictures for a few moments, flicking through them and admiring her daughter's choice cunt and ass. Then she gave a sigh and closed her app, it was time to work, though she was hopeful that when she got home a weekend of enforced abstinence would mean Ashley was as horny as she was.

*

As she parked in the driveway, Melanie wondered if it was okay to order pizza on a Monday or whether that was the sort of bad habit she didn't want to get into. She pretty much decided that as she hadn't had sex with her daughter all weekend, that was a good excuse for not wasting precious orgasm time on making dinner and that it didn't mean she'd get into the habit of ordering pizzas every Monday after work. She opened her front door and called, "Hi Ashley, I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen," her daughter called back as Melanie took off her jacket and dropped her bag on the table.

The Milf walked through.

She stopped in surprise. Her daughter was standing by the counter cutting vegetables and apart from a cooking apron and her slippers she was completely naked; and it was probably the former which was more surprising to Melanie. Her daughter turned as her Mom entered the kitchen, smiling, "I thought I'd help out more around the house, now I'm your girlfriend."

"My girlfriend," Melanie repeated as she got over her initial surprise and walked behind her daughter.

"I mean is that okay to say? I'm not going to fast? I've not done this before, dating... with my Mom as well," Ashley looked flustered and nervous as if she'd suddenly realised she'd made a terrible faux pas that anyone with the slightest social skills would have avoided.

Slipping her arms under the apron, Melanie put her daughter's mind at rest by squeezing at her two large titties, "Girlfriend? No, I like it, I just wasn't expecting it."

"You sure you're okay with me saying it?" Ashley said.

Melanie gave her daughter's plump bosoms another squeeze and nestled her chin on the teen's shoulder, nuzzling her lips against her cheek just an inch from her ear. "I was hoping you'd see us like that, but I didn't want to rush you."

"Phew," Ashley literally let out a deep breath, "I was thinking about things over the weekend, about us."

"Sounds like it was worthwhile," replied Melanie, though inwardly she worried that Ashley had a tendency to do too much thinking and not enough emoting, some things couldn't be dealt with by brains alone.

"Yeah, it was," replied the teen, leaning back into her Mom, so that her Mom's mouth was sliding down to her neck and kissing the bare skin. "I thought about us, it didn't just happen you know." Melanie knew that full well, she had put a lot of effort into seducing her teen daughter, luckily the teen had another reason, "We'd been attracted to each other for a while, even if we were both in denial."

"Mmmmn, yes," her Mom kissed at her throat, sucking at it gently as her fingers slipped to the teats and began to rub at the nipples, slowly hardening them with her touch. "I'm listening."

Her daughter paused to give a sexy giggle, before trying to be serious again, "That's because we both knew it was weird, a Mom and daughter getting together, it's a big taboo."

"I know what else is big," her Mom grinned a she slipped her hands down to under the teen's bosoms and lifted them.

Ashley tried to ignore her, "I think that's been holding me back, wanting to fit with society's conventions. MMmnnn, don't, that tickles, ooohh that feel's good, no stop, where was I" she gently but firmly moved her Mom's hand away from her pussy. Melanie didn't push it but returned up to the tit to squeeze and knead it. Her daughter paused and gave a small whimper of pleasure, before coughing to regain her Mom's attention to her words. "But over the weekend I thought about it, about us. I want to be with you, I want to be your girlfriend and I don't think it matter what anyone thinks, it's only us that matters."

"You okay with me telling your sister then," teased Melanie, though she herself wasn't ready for that step.

"God, no," gasped Ashley, luckily for Melanie not calling her Mom's bluff. "Not yet anyway, but I was thinking I'd been holding back a bit with us and I don't want to anymore; I want to be your girlfriend properly, at least when no-one can see us."

The last half of the sentence was typical Ashley, her Mom thought, but she wasn't complaining --it wasn't like she was prepared to go on Facebook and put 'In a relationship with daughter' on her home page. She kissed the teen's neck again, "That's what I want as well, especially if it means you make dinner."

Her daughter giggled and relaxed, pleased that the conversation had gone as she had obviously hoped, "You should go up and have a shower and get changed, whilst I finish it."

"As you got ready for me in this sexy apron, it'd seem a shame not to thank you," Melanie grinned as one of her hands reached for a large carrot; her daughter had topped and tailed it and skinned it already, which was a shame as she'd have to throw it out after Melanie had used it, but the unpeeled potatoes, which were on the chopping board were the wrong shape and size.

"What are you doing?" tittered Ashley, though the way she opened her legs suggested she had a good idea.

"If you're going to help in the kitchen you need to be prepared for the fringe benefits," her Mom murmured in her ear. She kept one hand on the teen's breast, playing with it and rubbing the hard nipple with her thumb. Holding the carrot in the other she guided it towards her daughter's cunt. She rubbed the tip of the carrot over the lips and over the slit, Ashley groaning in pleasure as it slid over her, the low guttural moans of anticipation suddenly becoming higher pitched gasps of pleasure as Melanie pushed the root vegetable into her daughter's already wet hole.

"Mmmnnn yesss, ooohh," the teen gasped out in excitement, as her Mom thrust the carrot into her hole, driving it upwards. She was gripping it like it was a dildo and using it in exactly the same way, driving it deep and in, as quickly as she could. Her hand was squeezing the teenager's tits as she carrot-fucked her, her soft flesh squishing between her fingers, the teat stiff and rubbing at her palm. Her mouth moved up, nibbling and kissing the teen's ear lobe, breathing heavily and sexily into her ear. Ashley shuddered again, "Ohhh yessss."

"This is why we buy carrots," her Mom grinned and worked it quicker, feeling the juice leaking against her finger as it slid down the carrot. Her daughter was quivering against the counter, her hands gripping at the top, not very successfully as they kept sliding over the fake marble. Melanie drove the vegetable in harder and further. She went so far she almost lost grip of it, but luckily even as her fingers were slipping her daughter was leaning forward and pulling away from her Mom, so Melanie was able to grasp it as it came out and ram it in again, just as her daughter thrust down on it.

"Ooohhh, yesssss," the teen gave another series of cries, her apron flapping around her as she vibrated. Her Mom moved her hand from the teen tit to her shoulder, holding her in place as she carrot-fucked the shuddering teenager. Ashley had obviously been holding in over the weekend as she was screaming in pleasure now, her entire body consumed by the vegetable induced orgasms she was having. "Yessss," she screamed, "Fuck me with the carrot, aaarrghhh that feels so hot."

Her back bent, pressing against her Mom as the Milf pushed forward, grinding herself against naked skin, her only pussy wet with excitement, her nipples stiff through her bra and blouse, burning with lust as she shoved the carrot in and out, feeling her daughter cum against her, the teen shrieking and squealing as she did. The Milf didn't stop, but continued ramming in, girl-juice covering her fingers as the teen leaked more than a floundering political campaign. "Aaarrghhh," she shrieked, "Oh my God, yesssss, aaarrggghhh."

Melanie was thrusting the toy so hard she risked tennis elbow. Ashley was definitely appreciating it and as the teen deserved a thank you for dinner and for being so sexy in her apron, Melanie continued ramming away. She was lucky to have two great daughters and double lucky that she was banging one of them in the kitchen. The teen's apron askew so that one breast was covered and the other was bouncing free, jumping and jolting up and down in time with Melanie's thrusts and her daughter's shudders and shakes. The free tit bounced on the counter-top as Ashley bent over it, sweeping the potatoes and carrots to one side to give herself space. "Don't stop, Mom, oooohhh fuck this is so good, aaaargghhh, yessss, please keep on going."

More juice was dripping from her pussy, covering the vegetable in cum. The Milf quickly took it and bit into it, enjoying the taste of juicy teen flavoured carrot. However as she crunched she was replacing the cum soaked carrot with a new one, which was not quite as long, but just as thick and could do the job almost as well. Her daughter squealed in ecstasy as the new one was slammed into her cunt, bucking against the counter, who fingers scraping so hard against its pristine surface that she was leaving marks. "Yessss, yessss, Mom, fuck me, aaaaargghhh yessss, God, yesssss!"

The Milf pound harder, the new carrot less slippery than the previous one (though not as tasty, as she finished eating the first, her daughter's cum was a lovely addition to the carrots normal sweetness). Her daughter shivered and vibrated, calling out in pleasure, her breasts bouncing -- one under the apron, the other uncovered and free. Melanie drove up as fast and powerfully as she could, sensing her daughter was on the edge of an orgasm. She wasn't wrong...

"Aarrrrrghhh, yesssss," the teen shrieked, "Ooohhh fuucckkk, I'm cumming, aaarrghhhh." Her breasts pressed against the counter as she bent downwards, her arms sweeping out as she tried to grasp at the smooth surface, "AAAarrrrrghhh, fuuuuccckkk, yesssssss."

Melanie pulled out the second carrot and began to nibble on it as her daughter let out another sigh and gradually straightened up, readjusting her apron so that it recovered her bosoms. Her Mom grinned as the teen ran a hand through her hair, flattening it down before she turned like she hadn't just been carrot fucked, apart from a small blush in her cheeks, "Dinner will be about forty minutes, Mom, if you want to get ready and please don't eat all the carrots and ruin your appetite."

"I won't" said Melanie as she bit into the carrot again.

*

Disappointingly Ashley changed from just wearing an apron for dinner, though on a more positive note she changed into a tight T-shirt (no bra) which she was increasingly wearing around the house instead of the baggy jumpers she'd previously favoured. The meal was appetising if a little plain and probably showed her daughter's previous lack of experience in the kitchen; Melanie had no doubt that now Ashley was starting to lend a hand and prepare dinners, that her multi-talented daughter would be soon delivering meals which a cordon bleu chef would envy.

As her daughter had cooked Melanie felt it was only fair to offer to clean up and pack the dishwasher whilst Ashley watched television or read a book (with bets on the latter). As the Milf re-entered the main room her daughter put down the book she was reading and looked over the top of the sofa at her Mom. She gave a smile, "Did you like the photo I sent you this morning?"

"I like all the photos you send me," her Mom replied, settling down on the couch next to the teen and slipping her arm round her shoulder, as she reached for the remote.

"I was thinking though..."said Ashley, snuggling into her Mom and reaching down to stroke at the Milf's leg.

"Go on," Melanie said, wondering whether she was going to like what her daughter was going to say or not.

"We're girlfriends now, right?"

"So we've agreed," Melanie said, squeezing her daughter a little tighter to show there was no regrets from her side.

"So, wouldn't it be okay if we had some pictures of each other... I mean not like just pictures, but nude pictures," Ashley was blushing as if she'd just suggested to her Mom they go and have public sex in front of her school. "If that's okay?"

Given her daughter's shyness Melanie was surprised that she was suggesting a naked photo session, though equally the Milf was all for it, "It's okay with me, I don't need much of an excuse to ogle that hot and sexy body of yours."

Ashley went even redder, if there was one thing which embarrassed her more than suggesting she and her Mom make porn pictures it was her Mom paying her compliments about her body; not that it was going to stop Melanie, especially as it was true. The teen coughed, "Perhaps we could download them to the laptop, I could put them in some hidden file and create a secret password so no-one could find them, especially Hazel if she was home."

The chance of her elder daughter using the laptop, when she could watch Tik-tok videos just as easily on her phone, was unlikely, but it still seemed a good idea, "You do that. Are you really okay with this? In the sexy selfies you send me you never show your face."

"That's because they're on your phone, anyone could see them," the teen replied, which wasn't strictly accurate given that Melanie's was protected by face identification. "I don't mind them if they're hidden where no-one could see."

"That seems fair, when do you want to do it?" Melanie asked.

"I was thinking we could do in Sunday, I could do some shopping and buy a new bikini and some underwear, you know, the sexy kind," she added as if her Mom might have thought she was thinking about some boy's boxers and a granny bra.

"Sounds good," Melanie agreed, already looking forward to it.

"I was wondering," Ashley continued and if she'd been red before she turned even more flushed as she spoke so she looked like a sexy tomato, "Perhaps you could buy some toys, like sex ones, to use as props."

God, this girl is so wonderful, thought Melanie, she just reads my mind on what I want. She didn't say that though, instead nodding and saying, "Let me order a few tonight before I go to bed." She certainly intended to burn the credit card, if Ashley was prepared to do a photo shoot whilst playing with a dildo it'd be worth every single cent.

*

Sunday couldn't come fast enough, though at least the waiting was made more bearable by the fact her daughter seemed to have pretty much moved into her Mom's bedroom and they had sex every night (plus Saturday morning and Thursday early evening in the kitchen, just before Ashley started dinner). Melanie had ordered a nice collection of sex toys from a site which promised forty-eight hour delivery and if it was nearer seventy two it still meant they arrived in plenty of time for their photo-shoot. Ashley didn't try to open the box or sneak a look to see what her Mom had bought, content for it to be a surprise (with experience from Christmas and Birthdays, if it had been her sister, Melanie would have had to lock the toys in a safe and then bury the safe in the middle of a forest to stop Hazel trying to sneak a look). For clothes, Ashley went shopping on Saturday morning and if she didn't return laden with bags, she still came back with two of them -- one of which was a sports apparel store which she'd probably never been in before and the other a fashionable boutique, which sold lingerie amongst other things, and, whilst it was a favourite of both Melanie and Hazel, was probably a big a mystery to Ashley as the Bermuda Triangle.

LL72
LL72
1,186 Followers