The Daughter Seducer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strap-on slid into her daughter's back hole, Ashley giving a whinny of appreciation as it entered. It was debateable whether Ashley had been an anal virgin before, what with the plug and then the dildo, but if she had been, she wasn't now as the strap-on went in and down, pushing aside the loosened tunnel walls until it met more dogged resistance. The Milf grasped her daughter's side, digging her fingers into the flesh so hard that she left red splodgey prints across the skin. Raising her hips back, she shoved forward driving the dick in. Ashley bounced forward with a yelp, whether it was pain or pleasure (or both) was unclear, but the teen quickly pressed herself back against the dick, showing no willingness to escape or avoid, so Melanie took it as agreement to keep on going and pounding hard. She rammed the dildo in again, feeling her daughter rocking as it slammed down her asshole. The teen let out another cry, gripping the bedding tighter, but as soon as she bounced forward she was springing back, making sure she was impaled on the dick. But better safe than sorry, so even as she was drawing back to go again, Melanie decided to check, "Are you okay? How is it?"

"Stick it in Mom, fill my butt with your strap-on," the teen moaned, which if it wasn't an answer to the question asked still provided Melanie with the confidence to continue. Girding her loins, literally in this case, Melanie drove forward again, forcing the reluctant tunnel aside and thrusting the toy deeper into her daughter's bowels than anything had ever gone before. The teen squeaked loudly, "Aaahh, yessss, I want it all the way in, keep going."

That settled it as far as Melanie was concerned and making sure she kept a tight hold off the teen she began to go faster and harder, pushing into the hole and loosening the walls. If the earlier prep had made the first five or six inches easy, the lube was also making the remainder, if not effortless, at least possible, as the virgin walls gradually let the well-oiled toy conquer them and slide up. Soon Melanie could sense them loosening and she was able to get into a rhythm, driving the toy in further and further until she was banging her thighs against the teenage cheeks, the slap of flesh against flesh sounding around the room.

"Oooohhh, it feels so good," Ashley gasped, "Oh my God, it's so hot in my ass, I can feel it stretching so wide, but it so pleasurable. Please don't stop, ooohhh, harder Mom, pound me harder."

Doing as she was told Melanie upped her speed, the bed rocking and shuddering as she pounded forward and back, thudding repeatedly against her daughter's buttocks, driving the toy in between the round pair into her most taboo hole. It was easy to get into a pattern, keeping up the speed and pressure and allowing herself to relax and let it go naturally. In front of her Ashley bounced and shook, shivering in ecstasy and crying out in pleasure as she was anally banged. The toy was rubbing hard at Melanie's own pussy and clit and she too let out a moan of pleasure as the orgasms whispered at her as well. "Take it baby, your ass is so fuckable."

"Oooohh yesss, fuck it then," Ashley swore, which spoke of how much pleasure she was getting as she seldom swore, "Fuck it so hard, I want your strap-on down deep."

Melanie grinned and slammed forward, her thighs slapping loudly against her daughter. When she had set out to seduce her daughter she had dreamed off fucking Ashley's tight, teen butt with her strap-on, but if she had been truthful with herself, it had seemed an ambition too far and that the best she could imagine, was passionate vaginal sex with her daughter, tongues, fingers and if she was lucky with a strap-on. But Ashley had turned out to be kinkier and more experimental than her Mom had expected (which, on one side was positive, on the other, if you didn't know your own daughter who did you know). She put her thoughts to be one side and concentrated on claiming the reward of her efforts, her daughter's sexy asshole.

"Oooohh, yes," Melanie gave a moan of pleasure as the toy went all the way down the chute. Even with the pounding it was getting it remained tight and taut, putting pressure on the strap-on as Melanie shoved it in and in turn grinding it back at her sensitive spots, so waves of pleasure burned through her with every thrust -- perhaps they might not have been as bright as the orgasms that Ashley was having, the teen screaming loudly in ecstasy, but they were powerful enough to make the effort for anal worthwhile.

It seemed Ashley was enjoying it as well, certainly if her loud shrieks and caterwauls were anything to go by, "Yesss, aaarrgghh, yessss," she screamed loudly, "Bang my butt. Oh God, nail it so hard. Please me cum, aaaaarghhh, like that, yesssss, don't stop."

The teen was responding eagerly to her Mom's thrusts, bouncing back and impaling herself on the toy so that her Mom had only to move half-way to ram it all the way in. Ashley's skin was red and covered with perspiration as her blood pumped, each orgasm, of which there were many, making her heart beat faster and faster.

Melanie could feel her own skin burning as well, sweat dripping down her as she gave all her effort to pounding the sexy butt in front of her. Her breath was ragged with the exertion, her heart pounding as well, both from the orgasmic pleasure and the physical effort. She didn't know how long she could keep it up, but she did know she'd only stop when she was unable to bang this butt anymore -- unlike a man she wasn't limited by cumming, each orgasm spurred her on, not leaving her drained and empty. In and out, she went, each thrust as powerful as the last one, determined to make her daughter cum again and again, to make her an anal addict who'd demand regular anal fuckings from her Mom.

"Yessss, yessss, yessss!" shrieked Ashley, "I'm cumming, aaaaarrghhh, yesssss!"

She fell forward on the bed, biting into the quilt, her arms spread out in front of her and her ass upraised to her Mom. Melanie went harder and faster, the slaps sounding like a machinegun firing a continuous burst. The teen squealed in excitement, her body shuddering and convulsing as she orgasmed. Melanie panted with exhaustion and pressed her daughter down fully on the bed, pulling out her dick temporarily, before she turned Ashley onto her side; her panting daughter eagerly complying with her Mom's touch. Melanie lay down on her side beside the teen, guiding the strap-on back into the hole, her leg over the teen's and her arm wrapped round her to bring her close. Side by side she resumed their fucking, spearing the cock deep into Ashley's ass.

"Ooohh, that's so good, keeping on fucking me Mom, this is perfect," the teen moaned in pleasure.

Melanie knew how to improve on perfection. She lowered her hand until she found her daughter's pussy and began to rub it in time with her thrusts. The teen groaned and gasped, her entire body shivering as she was stimulated front and back, her cries going up in pitch as Melanie thrust a couple of fingers into the soaked hole and began to fuck her there as well. The toy rammed down into Ashley and her Mom could feel it bumping at the teen's walls as they bulged against her fingers. She pushed back, making her daughter shriek loudly in pleasure, cum squirting out of her cunt all over her Mom's hand and wrist, "Aarrrrghhh, yessss, fuck me, fuck me good, aaaargghh that's so great," the teen swore repeatedly, totally out of control and letting her passions run riot and her language deteriorate, "Yessss, I'm cumming, I am so fucking cumming, aaaarghhhh."

Melanie pounded again and again into her, her breasts crushing against her daughter, the thin material of Ashley's nightdress soaked with sweat and even more translucent than before. The teen bucked and twisted, continually bending her back to press at her Mom and thrusting her butt towards Melanie's midriff to help the cock go down. She kept squealing and shrieking, crying out in constant pleasure, "Yessss, aaaarghhh, fucccckkk," as her holes were filled and fucked completely, her Mom finding the erogenous zones and completely dominating them.

They swapped positions again, with Ashley lying straight down on the bed with her Mom above her, allowing for complete penetration and then again, with the teen kneeling beside the bed, with her top on it whilst her Mom stood over her and fucked down and then a final time, a return to doing it doggy-style. By this time Melanie was panting and aching, her own pussy both soaked and sore from the rubbing against it, though it was worth it. She gave one last thrust and pulled out, "That's me done," she panted.

"Already," Ashley panted back, cheekily as they'd been at it for most of the evening and it was well past midnight now.

"Yes," said Melanie as her daughter collapsed down beside her, from the state of her butt, Melanie guessed she might be sleeping on her side, "For tonight anyway," she added as a tease, "If you want more...?"

"I want more," Ashley confirmed with a smile.