The Daughter Seducer Ch. 05

Story Info
Will Hazel find out her Mom is fucking her sister?
8.4k words
4.78
19.5k
52

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

"Time to get up," Melanie Danes leant over her sleeping daughter, her own naked breasts brushing against the equally nude teen as she lowered her lips to kiss Ashley's cheek.

"Mnnnn," her daughter moaned, "Do I have too? I'm so comfy being here."

It wasn't like Ashley, who normally almost bounded out of bed on school days. Her Mom paused for a second and then reached round to squeeze a boob, sure that would wake up her daughter, "You'll be late."

"Don't care," moaned her daughter, "I want to stay in bed with you." As she spoke she rolled over onto her back, the bedding falling away so that she was fully exposed to her Mom's lascivious gaze, made more lustful as the teen opened her legs so that her shaven slit was on display. "It's the last time."

So that was it, her Mom thought, not that it was a surprise to her, Ashley would have to be very ill indeed -- knocking at death's door -- to miss a day's schooling unless there was a good reason. Melanie leaned over again and gave her daughter a tender, but still sexual kiss, on the lips as her hand reached down and stroked at her midriff just above the sweet pussy, "It's only for a month, while Hazel is home from college."

"It feels like forever," said Ashley disconsolately.

When you're eighteen four weeks feels like an eternity, Melanie remembered from her own youth, when you're in your forties it feel like twenty-eight days. Still pointing that out was no use, Ashley was smart enough to realise how times flies. She gave the teen another kiss, slow and tender, her lips firmly attached to her daughter's "We'll still have sex, it's just we need to be more careful."

"But we won't be waking up together, that's the best start to the day," Ashley said, "This is our last morning for ages."

"Why don't we make the most of it and take a sick day?" Melanie grinned. Whilst four weeks was manageable she certainly wasn't averse to making the most of the morning with her hot and sexy daughter.

"A sick day?" Ashley frowned, "I'm not sure, isn't that wrong?"

"You tell me," said Melanie. She pushed her mouth against her daughter's again, this time opening it and slipping her tongue out, rubbing at the teen's lips and encouraging them apart. She moved over the teen, straddling her, her shaven pussy rubbing at her daughter's naked stomach, slipping up and down as she moved. One of her hands took Ashley's breast and she squeezed it, kneading the plump flesh and flicking over the nipple, to tease and tantalise it with the thumb's tip. After a few moments she lifted her head to allow Ashley space to speak, "So what do you think?"

"I guess one day won't hurt," Ashley smiled, "As long as it's not a habit. I'll be back in on Monday."

"Of course, I don't want you to become a teenage reprobate who's always truanting," grinned Melanie, knowing that the risk of that was smaller than an asteroid plummeting into their house tomorrow.

Her daughter's mouth was open to receive her, their tongues twisting and intertwining as they made out on the bed, Ashley continue to slide sensually up and down the teen's stomach, rubbing the naked flesh with her cunt, as it rapidly began to dampen. Ashley's tongue began to move faster against hers, the teen waking up eagerly and full of energy. Melanie squeezed the teenage tit harder, before laying her hands on the bed either side of her daughter as she lowered her own chest so that she was tit to tit with the teenager, her own adequately sized bosoms pressing and melding into her daughter's delightfully big ones. They continued kissing passionately, rolling and rubbing together, Ashley reaching round to grip her Mom's butt and cradle it in her hands, gently encouraging her Mom to continue up and down, adding to the frisson in the older woman's twat.

Slowly Melanie worked herself up to the teenager's body, rolling her pussy over her stomach, feeling the teen's excitement as she kissed harder. Up further, until she was no longer flexible enough to keep on kissing her daughter and broke her mouth away. The teen moaned in anticipation, "Give me that cunt," she groaned. Her Mom did so, slipping herself even higher, bouncing over the tits and getting on her haunches over her daughter's face, "I want some breakfast," giggled Ashley, her hands gripping at her Mom's thighs as the Milf lowered herself down onto the open mouth.

As soon as it hit it, Ashley tongue was out and pressing at her Mom's slit, licking eagerly as she tried to force the lips apart to get into the pink, moist meat. Melanie wiggled, easing herself down, making it easier for her daughter. In the last couple of months Ashley had moved from inexperienced virgin to high-class cunt licker, certainly one of the best that had ever tongued Melanie's twat and the teen was soon showing all her tricks, driving herself into in her Mom's tunnel and lapping up the juice almost as quick as she was creating it. Melanie gasped from the first wave of pleasure to hit her, vibrating on top of her daughter, her eyes fluttering. She wiggled and ground some more, trying to open her legs so that her pussy would be spread wider for her daughter's (and her own) enjoyment. Ashley reacted with gusto, her tongue probing further and faster at her Mom's twat, racing down the tunnel to find the hidden spots to taste and tempt.

"Mmnnn, better than going to school?" she asked.

Her daughter (perhaps luckily for Melanie's ego) didn't answer, but continued to lick away at the older woman. Melanie shuddered in pleasure, throwing her head back and uttering a groan. Her nipples were already hardening, but they became stiffer as she reached up to play with herself, rolling the little nubs between her finger and thumb, until they were like iron and sending little waves through her -- not that it could compete with the pleasure that her daughter was giving her, but it was a nice addition. "Yes, baby, eat Mom out."

Her daughter did so enthusiastically.

Glancing at the phone on the night desk beside her Melanie had a wicked thought. She was happy with the risk, though she knew her still quiet conservative daughter would be aghast if she rang the school whilst the teen was still eating her, but equally Ashley wasn't in a position where she could complain and was so deep into her Mom's cunt was incapable of stopping. A little tease of the little tease would be fun, grinned Melanie, and relationship's need fun. She reached for the phone, "I better ring school and tell them you're sick today."

"Now!?" her daughter stopped licking long enough to gasp in horror.

"No time like the present," Melanie grinned, grinding and pushing her cunt at her daughter's face, pushing her head back into the bedding and giving the teen no choice but to either sit in muffled silence or lap the soaking hole pushing at her mouth, it was no surprise she chose the latter and her tongue drove forward into Melanie even as the Milf was pressing the autodial to the school.

She quickly put the phone on speaker and placed it back on the bedside table, as she leaned forward to grip the bedrail, shivering in excitement at her naughty extrovertism.

"Fairview High, Mrs Pettigrew speaking," it only took a few rings for the school secretary to answer.

"It's Melanie Danes here, Ashley's Mom," as soon as she finished speaking she had to bite her lip to stop a moan escaping as her daughter's tongue thrust and wiggled against a particularly sensitive spot.

"How can I help Mrs Danes?" the woman obviously didn't realise that Melanie had been divorced and never used the Mrs; but then she had never rung in about Ashley before so the woman probably hadn't put two and two together and realised it was the same person who'd be ringing in on at least a monthly basis to explain that her elder daughter wouldn't be in school as she had a headache (despite claims that it was menstrually induced, Melanie suspected they were often more alcohol related).

Normally Melanie would have corrected her, but she wanted to keep the conversation as short as possible in case she let out an orgasmic cry half way through it, "Ashley's not feeling right, she won't be in today."

"Oh dear, what seems to be the matter with her?" the woman at the other end of the line seemed to want to prolong the conversation.

Melanie thought quickly, "She's hot," she said mischievously.

"With a fever?" the woman said.

"Oh yes, she's very damp as well," Melanie had to resist the urge not to giggle, an urge not stifled by the speeding up of her daughter's tongue as if the teen was turned on by the conversation.

"Well you keep her in bed," the secretary said, oblivious to the fact that was Melanie's current intention.

"I will, oooohhh," she gasped as the teen's tongue hit at an erogenous zone.

"Pardon?"

"Um, I think I may be sickening as well, just had a powerful wave hit me, I almost fainted," Melanie replied grinding her cunt.

"Perhaps you should be in bed as well," said the secretary helpfully.

"I think that's for the best, bye," she added quickly in case the conversation was continued and reached over to switch off the phone before the other woman could come back. Her cunt brushed at her daughter's face as she pushed herself down, smothering the younger brunette in pussy, "You're feverish baby, lick Mom's cunt and that'll be the best medicine for us both."

"MMmnnn yes," there was a muffled grunt of agreement from below, before Ashley resumed her licking and it soon became obvious that she'd been holding back while her Mom was on the phone.

"Fuck, God, yes, fuck," gasped the Milf as the teen's tongued her twat with an eager expertise. She gripped the bedrail and wiggled and jiggled on Ashley's face, pushing her cunt down hard at her daughter's mouth, shuddering and shaking in ecstasy as Ashley went faster and harder, leaving her Mom's pussy wetter than she could ever remember. The teen was like a machine, except softer, as she gobbled and lapped enthusiastically, her tongue speeding like it was a nuclear powered piston. Pleasured surged through Melanie in a flood and she threw her head backwards, her spine bending with it like it was elastic (the benefits of Yoga, she briefly thought), "Fuck, arrrghhhh, yesss, yeesss, don't stop baby, carry on eating me, yessss, make me your breakfast."

Ashley used to regularly tell her hung over and obviously not hungry sister, that breakfast was the most important meal of the day and she was proving that now. Her Mom bucked and shuddered, if Ashley had been trying to throw her Mom off she could have scarcely done a better job -- she obviously wasn't, though, as her hands remained clamped to the Milf's thighs, keeping her down and in place as she drove up as deep and hard as she could. Another orgasm hit Melanie, almost sending her into orbit and she was sure if she hadn't been gripping the rail she'd have fallen off. As it was she screamed loudly and bent herself so far back her spine almost went at right angles, "Yesssss, yesssss, aaarrgghhhh!"

Below her Ashley was saving the best for last, her tongue beating a rapid and well placed tattoo across her Mom's erogenous zone. The Milf shrieked again, her entire body feeling like it was melting in a furnace of lust -- if steam had been blasting out of her ears Melanie wouldn't have been surprised. Her daughter wasn't stopping either, going faster and harder, slamming at her Mom so that the Milf was a continual quivering mess of burning nerves and exploding sinews, vibrating and shaking like she was possessed by the voice of God. "Yessss, yessss, aaarrgggh," she shrieked, unable to say anything more profound.

Her daughter knew what she meant and went faster, cleaning out the twat even as it filled again with cummy cunt juice. Another explosion went off in Melanie's brain, even more powerful than before and she snapped rigid and relaxed at the same moment, her hands letting go off the bed rail as every muscle decided to go its own way. "Yesssss!" she cried again as she fell from her daughter and onto the bed, bouncing onto her back, unable to move until the pleasure seeped from her exhausted body.

"That was yummy," Ashley grinned, propping herself up on one arm to look at her Mom and obviously fully awake after her first meal of the day.

"Yes," her Mom said, her brain still trying to kick into gear, "You're yummy as well."

The teen giggled, "I'll miss mornings with you, but I've got something to remember it by."

"And something to look forward to, it's only a month," Melanie replied.

Ashley got off the bed, "I'll go and start breakfast, hopefully you've an appetite."

"I do now," grinned Melanie looking at the teen's naked, and very cute, behind. Her daughter grinned and reached for the robe hanging on the back of the bedroom door. Melanie stopped her, "Why bother? No-one's in, but us and I don't mind you walking around in the nude."

Her daughter laughed, "We can have a morning of nakedness before Hazel get's here."

"I'll make the most of it," grinned Melanie as her daughter wiggled her ass at her before leaving.

The Milf lay on her bed for a few minutes, recovering her poise. Then she swung her legs over the edge and got up. She walked over to the cupboard and opened the drawer where they kept the sex toys, rifling around in it for a moment as she decided which strap-on she was going to pick. Choice made she slipped leather straps which held the ten-inch cock up her thighs and tightened the buckle, before getting out some anal lube and smothering a generous helping on the large toy -- experience told her that Ashley would be able to accommodate it, but giving the teen some help harmed no-one. That done she left the room and down the stairs to the kitchen where her daughter was preparing a breakfast that Melanie had no intention of eating.

She pushed the half-ajar door fully open, standing in it as she looked at her oblivious daughter setting the table her sexy ass wobbling enticingly as she moved, unaware her Mom had come down. For a few seconds Melanie continued to watch, her libido, seldom low when Ashley was around, getting higher at the sight. "Have I ever said what a sexy tushie you have," she said.

Her daughter continued setting the table as she giggled, "Yes, multiple times."

"Have I ever said that before I want to fuck you over the kitchen table?" Melanie grinned as she walked into the kitchen.

"No... oh," Ashley turned and her face went through a series of emotions as she saw the strap-on her Mom was sporting, casual interest to surprise to hungry lust. She half turned back to the table, before recanting and swinging towards her Mom, "Is that for me? What about breakfast?"

"You've already eaten," Melanie replied and took the teen in her arms, dragging her close for a passionate kiss, their mouths opening and their tongues playing with each other. One hand dropped to the teen's pussy, stroking it and slipping in a couple of fingers, noticing it was already wet and ready; though that was not the hole that Melanie was intending to bang she slid in and out a few times, fingering her hot and horny daughter as their tongues twisted and bent round each other. Breaking the kiss Melanie moved her hand to her daughter's waist and forced her round against the table. "I'm so going to ram that hot and sexy butt of yours, better than breakfast."

Her daughter giggled and wiggled, rubbing herself against her Mom, "Mmnnn, kinky, I am so going to miss this while Hazel's here."

"We can still fuck, we just need to be careful," her Mom replied as she reached between her daughter's legs to stroke her soaking cunt. The other gripped the strap-on cock and guided it towards her daughter cheeks, pressing forward and slipping between them as Ashley started to bend forward over the table (carefully) pushing aside the place mats and cutlery. She moaned in anticipation as the tip of the toy pressed at her rosebud, stretching the ring muscle, but not yet in.

"Fuck me, Mom, fuck my asshole," she begged as Melanie withdrew her hand from the pussy and placed it on the teen's side, holding her in place. "I want that big dick my butt, I am so wet just thinking about it."

Melanie pressed forward, easing the toy into her daughter's anal tunnel. The teen gave a shiver and a happy moan as the oiled dildo pushed into her hole, her Mom gently moving her hips back and forth to work it into the still tight hole. "Mnnnn, yes, that's so good, it's fitting so snugly," groaned Ashley, jiggling her butt to encourage the toy in, "Put it in all the way, Mom, stretch my asshole open, you know I can take it deep."

It had only been a few weeks since Ashley had been an anal virgin. However since the butt-cherry busting the teen had developed a mania for anal sex, there seemed to be nothing she loved more than having her Mom thrust a strap-on cock into her backdoor, to Melanie's surprise and also delight, as there wasn't much she liked doing more either. The Milf began to go faster, pushing the toy further into the waiting passage, beating the walls back as they tried to impede her. With each thrust her daughter groaned and gasped, her nails clawing at the wooden table and leaving little lines in the lacquer. Making a note to make sure she gave the table a proper shine and perhaps some varnish Melanie went even faster and harder, getting herself into a proper rhythm, to her daughter's evident pleasure, "OOOhhh, yessss Mom, fuck me hard, fuck my butt, ooohhhh you know I want it all, gape my butt."

Melanie could feel herself going faster and faster, her hands gripping her daughter's sides as the toy vanished between her round cheeks. Soon her thighs were banging against her daughter's cheeks, the sound of fleshy slaps filling the kitchen as the dildo went in all the way. With no space left to give Melanie began to up her speed and power, thrusting forward and hammering home into the teenage anal junkie. Ashley squeaked and squealed, bouncing herself back to make sure she was continually getting the full length from her Mom. "Give me that cock, ram my tight ass, oooohhh yessss, yessss."

"I love your sexy hole," Melanie purred in her daughter's ear as she leaned over her, her breasts squashed against the teen's back and her hips doing the work. "It's so fuckable."

"Fuck it open," the teen gasped, "I want you to pound it until it's so wrecked I won't sit down until Hazel's left."

That was ambitious, Melanie concluded, but she was more than happy to drive harder and faster, the effort was worth it for the squeals of her teen daughter and the own feelings in her nether regions as the toy rubbed hard at her clit. The toy pounded in and out of her daughter, the table rocking and scraping at the floor as it got the most use it had ever had. "Aaarrghhh, yessss, yessss," screamed Ashley as she came, cum dripping from her pussy as she reached down and stimulated herself in time with her Mom's thrusts. "Fuck me, aaaarrrghhh don't stop, harder, yesssss, aaaarrghhh!"

Her Mom pounded deep. "Take my cock, Ashley, take it all."

"Yes Mom, I can, stuff it in, ram my butt," the teen responded as she recovered from the orgasm and readied herself for more; Melanie slamming away, determined not to disappoint. It wasn't long before Ashley was moaning in pleasure again as the build-up restarted. Her ass jiggled as her Mom continually slammed into it, feeding her daughter the large plastic cock she so craved. "Yesss, yesss," squeaked Ashley, "All the way, make my ass yours!"

Gripping her daughter's waist harder Melanie redoubled her efforts, her naked body crushing on top of her daughter's as she bent her fully over the table, the teen's tits squashed beneath her. It was hard to believe how much Ashley had changed over the last few months, from studious asexual virgin to a hardcore anal slut. As far as Melanie was concerned, whilst she had loved the previous Ashley dearly, the new version was much better. "How do you like being Mommy's little anal fuckhole?" she murmured into her daughter's ear, as she repeatedly sodomised her, knowing what the answer would be.

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers