The Daughter Seducer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly positioning herself behind the teenager she reached down and gripped her buttocks, squeezing them together and pulling them apart, her fingers pressing deep into them and reddening the skin. Ashley couldn't talk, but she made clear she wanted the cock in her, pushing herself backwards at her Mom and making muffled sounds of excitement. Her Mom was in a hurry herself, but knew that a bit of foreplay always played dividends, so she lightly swatted the teen's cheeks with her hand, "In a moment baby," she giggled as she slid her palms over the smooth, but reddened, skin, "Mommy will fuck that hot little butthole, don't worry about it."

Her daughter shivered in excitement as Melanie's hands went beneath her legs and stroked at her pussy, the fingers skimming over the labia lips and up to the clitoral hood, without quite penetrating. Continuing to tease with one hand she slid a finger of the other between the teen's butt-cheeks and over the tight hole to rub gently at the rosebud, making Ashley squirm and vibrate, her hands gripping tightly on the bed as she grunted and moan through the gag.

"Are you ready baby? Do you want me to fuck that tight asshole now?" Melanie said. Surely she'd given Hazel enough time and the teen would be peaking into her sister's room agog. Melanie didn't dare turn to confirm her suspicions, but she reached up to her youngest daughter's buttocks again and squeezed them, before slowly easing them apart, "You want my large strap-on cock to stretch your butt?"

Ashley was nodding enthusiastically as her Mom took the toy in one hand and guided it towards its target for tonight. She hit bull's eye straight away, the tip of the dildo lodging itself in the teen's anal crater; only a little effort was needed to break the ring and shove in. Her daughter gave a muffled cry and shuddered in pleasure, rocking herself back to take full advantage of the plastic prick that was entering her. Melanie guided it down deeper, staring in lust as the thick member vanished into the small hole; further and further it went until she had to let go and rely on it being so far encased it needed no further targeting. All the time her daughter was rocking and trembling, moving back and forth to help her Mom give it her all. Melanie grasped at the teen's hips, holding her and using her as a lever as her own hips worked forward, thrusting and shoving, forcing the toy deeper.

She was getting into a rhythm now, driving and ramming, slamming the toy all the way in with each thrust and feeling her daughter's sexy body vibrating with pleasure. God, she had missed this, fucking Ashley's hot butt in the teen's bedroom, drilling the tight hole with a huge strap-on. Harder and faster she went, releasing all the pent-up sexual frustration of the last two weeks in a hardest butt-fucking she had ever given her daughter. Normally she'd know how much Ashley was enjoying it as her daughter loudly vocalised her feelings, but with her mouth full all she could hear were muffled grunts and groans, enough to tell her that the teen was more than happy, but much quieter than normal -- she kind of missed her daughter's screams, though equally it would lack the subtlety she needed to display to have Ashley shrieking the house down, whilst her Mom was [pretending to]

secretly fuck her.

"Mmnn baby," she continued to fuck as she leaned forward over her daughter to murmur in her ear, "How are you liking my strap-on cock? Was it worth the wait?" Her daughter grunted and mumbled something indecipherable, but her back was arching and her body slamming back at her Mom which told her, as much as words did, that her daughter was in a happy place. Reaching down and under Melanie grasped at her daughter's swinging breasts, grabbing them hard to squeeze her fingers deep into the soft flesh. Her daughter's back bent like she was a triumphal arch and even with the gall gagging her Melanie could hear the teen's pleasure. The older woman pounded harder, rocking her daughter's world as she said "How is that? Is my cock fucking you good?"

The only reply was muffled screams and shouts, audible, but not loud, as the teen came and came again. However, Melanie was far from finished; she hadn't fucked her daughter for so long that her own libido was sky high. She slammed in to the teen, keeping up the pace as Ashley desperately scrabbled at the bed, her arms giving way so she fell face first into her pillows, further muffling her orgasmic cries. Melanie gripped the teen's titties hard, squeezing at them like they were stress balls as she rapidly penetrated into the back hole, stretching it like it was elastic. Her youngest had one of the most fuckable asses she'd ever had and she only hoped that Hazel would be half as enthusiastic and eager -- but if she wasn't at least there was one anal nymphomaniac daughter she could repeatedly return to.

Harder and faster she drove, perspiration dripping from her as she put in her all. The bed was squeaking and banging and if Hazel wasn't already up she'd have been scrambling out of bed in the believe she'd awoken to an earthquake. Not that Melanie cared, she was too far gone in fucking Ashley, slamming again and again into the orgasming teen, "Take it baby, take my big strap-on cock in your ass. MMMnnn, you're Mom's little anal lesbian aren't you? You love having your butt filled by me." There was no reply, which didn't mean it wasn't true and Melanie continued pounding hard, ignoring the rivulets of sweat pouring down her and the stitch in her side as she went as fast as she could, her heart pounding with the effort. "You love Mom's cock in you, you want me to fuck it forever, become Mom's little butt-slut. MMMmnnn, you're so hot though, I could do it."

In and out she went, her daughter's hole getting looser and looser with each thrust as she was stretched open by the cock's girth. The teen was shuddering and shaking, her entire body like she was on the mains, her hands clawing at the pillow, thrusting itself into her own face as she climaxed again, and then again, and yet more times, until it was impossible to count the number of orgasms which had raced through the teen and left her lying down on the bed, her Mom above her pumping away in pleasure.

But all good things need to end. After one final thrust Melanie levered herself up and out, careful not to look behind her in case she saw Hazel in the door -- there would be a time for conversation with her eldest but she wanted her to digest the knowledge that her sister and Mom were lovers before Melanie spoke to her. Instead she leaned down and undid the ball-gag from Ashley's mouth, "That was so special lover, I've missed fucking you."

"Yes," her daughter panted, trying to turn over and failing, "God, yes."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Melanie stood up slowly, making sure she was giving Hazel plenty of time to retreat, "We'll have to see if we can do this again."

Her daughter nodded weakly and said something, but Melanie was already leaving. She padded across the landing to her own room, glancing at Hazel's door. It had been closed before, now it was slightly ajar.

Melanie smiled to herself, the plan was coming along nicely.