The Daughter Seducer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love being your fuckhole," the teen gasped, "I love you butt-banging me like I'm your whore that you've hired for the day, pounding my ass so much that it leaves it wrecked. I'm a total slut for you Mom."

Melanie grinned to herself as she continued fucking the teen, life was so good, she decided, it had been a challenge to turn the teen and get her to this level of sluttiness, where she loved lesbian anal incestuous sex, but it had been worth it. With Hazel about to arrive home this afternoon, there would be a new challenge -- how to keep her sexual relationship going with her eldest around without spooking Ashley was one thing -- but the biggest prize and opportunity, and the goal Melanie had set herself, was how she was going to include Hazel in her and Ashley's sexual playtimes and have a threesome with her daughters...

*

It was obvious in some ways that Hazel and Ashley were sisters, they had the same noses and mouths, the same frown when confused (Hazel more often that her super-intelligent sibling) and a similar habit of twirling a finger in their hair when bored; and if Hazel's hair was lighter they were both a shade of brown. They were off a similar height, though whilst Ashley was big breasted and more voluptuous, her sister was a member of the itty-bitty-titty committee and slight -- though equally sexy for all that. However sitting across the table from them Melanie was also reminded how different they were and not just that Ashley was wearing her glasses, while Hazel was in contacts; the elder chatting and burbling non-stop about nothing in particular, whilst Ashley comments, smart and sensible, had to be dragged out of her like hidden treasures from the deep.

After listening to a description of a gig her daughter had been to a couple of nights before, in addition to various parties, movies, mall-outings and visits to skating rinks, Melanie decided it was time to embarrass Ashley (Hazel being unembarrassable) and move the conversation onto her choice of topics, namely fucking. "So what about guys? Are you seeing anyone?"

"You know," grinned Hazel, "I like to keep my options open."

"College isn't the time to tie yourself down," agreed Melanie, "I was a complete bed-hopper when I went."

Ashley blushed, but Hazel just grinned, "A bit of a nympho were you Mom?"

"That's not the half of it, it wasn't just guys, in fact they were probably a minority, but girls as well, I definitely let my lesbian side out," she said, as Ashley tried to bury herself under the table and Hazel nodded and beamed broadly. "I didn't count the week complete until I'd picked up some hottie in the lesbian bar I used to frequent."

"I've been branching out into women as well," Hazel came out without a worry, "Mainly girls I met at parties, not bars though, bars are where I meet guys."

"You got to have some standards," Ashley said dryly, but her Mom and sister ignored her and she skulked back into her seat as Hazel burbled on about some of the girls she'd made out with and more, including a cheerleader who she was particularly proud off and a math geek (who'd she'd actually met in class rather than partying).

Eventually the nineteen year old stopped her non-stop spiel and said, "What about you? You hinted about seeing someone? Ash... are you choking?"

"Just something stuck in my throat," gasped Ashley, who's cheeks had gone redder than your average tomato, not that her unobservant sister had noticed.

Melanie, who the question had been aimed at, smiled. Time to plant some more seeds, even if it made her younger daughter look like she was about to have an apoplexy. "I'm dating this hot young thing, she's a looker and smart too and an absolute banger in the bedroom."

"Mom!" squeaked Ashley, but her Mom and sister weren't listening.

"Wow Mom, sounds great," Hazel grinned broadly, "How young is young?"

"Legal age, but just, a senior in High School."

"Mom!" said Hazel in mock severity and shock, though the smile on her face betrayed her real feelings, "No wonder she's a slut in bed."

"I didn't say slut," Melanie grinned, casting a sidelong glance at a blushing Ashley.

"You meant it though," joshed her eldest, "So do I get to meet her? How did you meet her?"

"Through a work do, she was attending with her Mom," smiled Melanie, it was so near the truth she thought Ashley was going to sink under the table. "I'm not sure whether she'll be around over the vacation, she's got an older sister back from college." She was glad her grin could be taken a result of her relationship, rather than laughing at her own in-jokes and Ashley's obvious discomfort. She decided to tease her youngest a little more, some discomfort was good for her, "Ashley is dating as well."

"Oh my God," Hazel was genuinely surprised, "I thought you're life ambition was to die an old maid. Tell me more..."

Ashley looked as if she'd rather recite the complete works of Shakespeare to the school assembly whilst standing naked than talk about her love life, but given her Mom was smiling pleasantly at her and her sister was staring agog, she had little choice. "Er, well I'm dating someone, a woman."

"Oh my God," squealed Hazel, clapping her hands and laughing, "We're a family of lesbians."

Melanie nodded and Ashley blushed and muttered something so indistinct it could have been anything from a silent prayer to witch's hex. "An older woman, as well," Melanie added, watching as Ashley's cheeks went an almost impossible shade of red.

"Ha, ha, she's not your girlfriend's Mom, is she? You could double date," Hazel said, but didn't follow that line of questioning any further before turning back to interrogate her younger sister, "So have you done it yet? Gone down on Milf pussy, lap, lap, lap."

"Stop teasing your sister," Melanie gently scolded with a smile. "Ashley's stays with her girlfriend regularly and they're not playing scrabble."

"Scrabble, that's an idea, why don't we have a game," Ashley quickly stood up, grasping for any excuse.

"You'll need to give me the gory details later," laughed Hazel, "I want to know all about this lesbian Mom you're with."

*

For the next week Melanie kept it calm and casual, Ashley was still at school and she used the time for some Mom-daughter bonding with Hazel, of the familial rather than sexual kind, with trips to the Mall and movies, coffee mornings at home and walks around the park with ice-cream in the afternoon, relaxation in front of the television and gossiping on the sofa. If she undid her blouse an extra button and wore a pair of tight jeans that clung to her ass, well she was hardly going to complain if Hazel sometimes threw an admiring glance her way and licked her lips as if she was imagining something. The conversations weren't deep and intellectual, but shallow and fun, with plenty of talk about 'who was hot' and very little about 'who was bright' and knowing her eldest daughter, Melanie was able to scatter her chat with just enough pepper about past sexual experiences that within the week Hazel was very clear her Mom had enjoyed plenty of lesbian sex, liked younger women, especially cute teens and wasn't a virgin when it came to threesomes, in which she liked to dominate. If it had been Ashley, in the early stages of her seduction, it would have been like getting blood out of a stone for her to reciprocate, but Hazel was more open, so it didn't take long for Melanie to confirm her daughter was enjoying her lesbian experimentation and was up for trying more of it, that she was interested in mature women (though hadn't actually tasted one yet, as she put it) and the idea of a threesome was thrilling to her (especially with a mature woman, she said, and perhaps another teen? her Mom had hinted).

As the week wore on the conversations became even more suggestive and sexy, Melanie deliberately wearing the tightest pants she could and undoing her blouse so far that Hazel could either get a good look of the sexy red frilly bra her Mom was wearing or the smooth flesh of her bosoms, almost to the nipple, if Melanie had gone braless. Not that the teen was shy in reciprocating -- she'd always had a thing for short skirts and low cropped tops, but the ones she started to wear around the house were so small that they'd have been considered indecent in a porn movie.

Of more importance to Melanie was that Hazel was definitely checking her out, surreptitiously at first, a quick glance when she thought her Mom was sipping her coffee in the café, but by the end of the week pretty much openly; and Melanie was returning her daughter's gaze, drinking in her sexy body, slender and firm, with petite but shapely breasts which strained against the tight vest she was wearing (no bra, so her nipples stood out starkly like two cairns on top of a pair of hillocks). By the weekend they were pretty much eye-fucking each other constantly; even though neither was saying anything it was obvious that Hazel was attracted to her hot Milf Mom and Melanie was doing nothing to dissuade her.

Ashley meanwhile was keeping a low profile. Of course, prior to a couple of months ago, that would not have been unusual -- it was term time, so there were books to read, assignments to complete and studies to research -- but even if Hazel thought the reason her sister was in her room was school (and to be fair to her eldest, Melanie thought, she could be so unobservant about her sister at times she might not have realised she was only down for meals) Melanie knew it wasn't. Regularly her phone would beep and she'd open the message, making sure an interested Hazel couldn't see who it was from, to see a picture her youngest had just taken in the privacy of her room; pics of her standing naked in front of the mirror, close-ups of her pussy as she slid a toy in or her butt with a plug firmly encased between her cheeks. They were often accompanied by text, "I can't wait until you're fucking me!" "I need to lick your pussy, I'm so hungry." "Can't Hazel leave? I want you so much!" Melanie would smile and close the phone, telling her other daughter it was a message from her hot girlfriend.

By the first weekend Ashley's texts were taking on the tone of desperate sexual longing, "I need you." "My cunt is so cold, it's like ice." "I'm dying, I'm so horny for you" and Hazel was pretty much openly checking out her Mom, almost going so far as to follow her into the shower (she didn't but she was waiting outside for when her Mom emerged in a very short towel, pretending to rearrange a picture). Melanie just smiled to herself and continued with her plan for another week, making both her daughters more desperate in lust with her.

The visits to the Mall and walks in the park continued, both Melanie and Hazel wearing less and less, so they attracted the stares of every red blooded male (and a few females) as they walked by in their tiny skirts and tight tops. Ashley was invited to come by her Mom, but refused -- pretending to her older sister she had no interest in spending time on frivolous things like shopping and coffee when there was great literature to devour, but in reality spending the time in her room dildoing front and back and sending pictures to her Mom.

By the end of the next week Melanie was ready to take her plan to the next level, so that Hazel would be joining her sister in bed with their Mom. She knew Hazel was interested, but it wouldn't do to come straight out and scare her -- she might be more sexually open than her sister, but that didn't mean there wasn't some final reeling in needed. Luckily, two weeks of abstinence had also had its desired effect on Ashley as well, at the start of the vacation there was no way she'd have been risked been touched by her Mom and the secret coming out, by week two she'd probably have had sex on the table-top in front of Hazel if her Mom had wanted (though while Melanie had considered that, she'd felt it lacked the subtlety needed).

It was Friday evening and Ashley was in the kitchen, being helpful and cutting some vegetables on the counter-top. If she wasn't wearing as little as her Mom and sister she was certainly dressing more sexily than she had used to, in her tight jeans and blouse without bra. Melanie paused in the door and made sure Hazel was just within range, sure the elder teen would find herself listening in. Then she sauntered in, moving behind her youngest and sliding her hands on her ass, squeezing it. There was a quick squeak from Ashley, (surely enough to that Hazel would have heard?) before tried to concentrate on slicing the carrot in front of her, "Mom," she quietly admonished, "What about Hazel?"

"What about her? She can't see us," her Mom murmured, sure that her elder daughter even as this moment was scampering towards the kitchen door to see what was going on. Wanting to make sure she got a show Melanie gave Ashley's delectable rump one more squeeze before guiding her hands up the girl's hips and waist in a way that even a blind man could see wasn't innocent, and round to the plump teenage bosom. Her daughter let out a sensual moan as her Mom squeezed at them, leaning forward as she did to say in her daughter's ear (just loud enough to be heard by any interloper standing just outside the doorway), "I've missed playing with these."

"Me too, Mom. God, you don't know how horny I am," Ashley said with a heartfelt, but decidedly sexual, sigh.

"I know, I am as well, I just want to fuck you so bad," Melanie said, her pussy throbbing at the thought. It was only the thought of getting Hazel to join her that didn't stop her ripping of Ashley's top there and then and sucking at her luscious mammaries whilst she finger fucked what would be a soaking wet twat.

"Not while Hazel's here," her sensible daughter said, though the way she shivered her Mom squeezed again at her titties, suggested she was persuadable.

"It'd be worth it to have that talented tongue of yours doing my pussy," said Melanie, pressing the teen's tits together and wobbling them.

"God, yes," moaned Ashley, the carrots forgotten, "I need you to fuck me with a big strap-on; I can't wait until Hazel's gone. I'll explode."

"What about tonight? When Hazel's gone to bed" one hand moved downwards to stroke at Ashley's pussy through her jeans, making the teen almost faint from excitement, "I could come round to your room."

"Won't it be risky?" Ashley was still sensible, but still easily persuaded.

"No. I'll come at three in the morning, Hazel will be fast asleep," Melanie said, "There's no chance she'll find out."

"Okay," Ashley said, "Three o'clock."

Her Mom broke from her and took a step back and repeated, just a little bit more loudly to make sure Hazel had heard, "Three." She paused and then more loudly said, "How are the vegetables coming along? Do I need to get Hazel to start setting the table?"

"Fine. In a minute," replied her daughter, a tremor of lust still detectable in her voice.

"I'll go get," said Melanie, turning slowly enough to give Hazel time to retreat from the doorway, though she was sure she heard the scampering of feet and as she entered the main room Hazel was picking up a magazine from the table and pretending to be engrossed, even though it was one of her sister's National Geographics. Melanie smiled, she'd find out soon whether her plan had succeeded, though she was positive it had.

*

The alarm went off at just before three; she didn't want to have Ashley freaking because she was late. Melanie turned on the bedside lamp and slipped out of bed, she didn't try to keep quiet as she walked across her room, Ashley's bedroom was far enough away the teen wouldn't hear her and she wanted Hazel to be listening in. She slipped out of her pyjamas and opened the sex-toy drawer, the collection which had greatly expanded over the last few months. She picked out a large strap-on with ribs for extra pleasure, there wouldn't be time for the preliminaries so length, girth and texture would be important to bring Ashley to a quick orgasm. She slipped it on and coated it in plenty of lube, making sure it was well lubricated, before she reached in and picked out a ball-gag she'd ordered on-line a week ago.

Prepared she walked across the landing to her youngest, glancing at her eldest's door as she passed. It was closed at the moment, but she thought she could hear movement within. No matter, even if Hayley had slept through this (and Melanie was sure she hadn't) she would just repeat the nocturnal visit another night; she was sure Ashley wouldn't mind. Reaching out for the doorknob she twisted it slowly and gently pushed at the door. The bedside lamp was on, bright on the cabinet it was sitting on, but casting eerie shadows through the rest of the room. Melanie slid her head round the door, pushing it open just enough so that half of her naked body was exposed. Her daughter was under the quilt, reading a magazine. She looked up, temporarily startled, before relaxing when she saw who it was, "Mom, is it three? I was just reading."

"You want me to come in? I can always come back tomorrow," Melanie teased.

Ashley's face fell in sudden panic, "No come in, I've been waiting for you," she said, dropping her magazine and whipping back the covers to reveal she was wearing a lacy bra which didn't conceal her nipples and a pair of matching stockings.

Her Mom grinned and fully opened the door, stepping through the gloom into the light, watching her daughter's mouth open and her eyes widen in lust as she saw first, her Mom's naked body and then, second the large strap-on bobbing between her legs and finally the ball-gag. "I've missed you," she gasped, her hand moving down to her pussy to rub it, "What that's in your hand?"

"I missed you too, baby," her Mom grinned as she closed the door, carefully leaving a small enough gap that a nosey Hazel could look through. She lifted her hand, "It's a ball-gag, it goes in your mouth. You know how loud you can be as you cum, and you're going to cum, I don't want you to wake your sister."

"Good idea," giggled Ashley as her Mom got onto her bed and crawled on top of her. "Oh God, I need it already," she groaned as her Mom's slid over her slit and with the other eased down the bra to slip her tongue over the hardening nipple.

"In a moment, let me have a kiss first," grinned Melanie, lifting her head up and leaning forward into her daughter's mouth. The teen kissed back passionately, her body arching up to press at her Mom's. Melanie, loved having Hazel back, but she had missed Ashley's plump bosoms rubbing against her and the teen's lithe tongue, to say nothing of the soft sweetness of her pussy mound and wet treasures within. Her lips opened and closed as if she was trying to engulf her daughter's mouth in her own, the teen's warm breath coming in fits and starts as the teen groaned into her Mom. The Milf slid a finger into the teenager's twat, as she expected it was already soaking with lust and as she turned and twisted, diving deeper she could feel Ashley vibrating in pleasure, her large breasts jiggling at her Mom. Melanie pushed deeper, working her digits at the juicy hole, feeling her daughter's tongue sweeping around her, faster and more passionately the harder her Mom fingered her, lust filled groans muffled by the older woman's mouth.

"MMMnnn, I needed that," grinned Melanie. She picked up the ball-gag from where it had fallen, "Open wide, baby," she instructed, inserting the bondage toy as soon as her daughter complied. "How's that?" she asked and Ashley nodded eagerly, to show she was, if not comfortable (she couldn't be with her jaw stretched open), but was at least content.

"Okay, let's get you on your hands and knees," grinned Melanie and the teen quickly did as she was asked, Melanie playfully slapping a buttock as she turned. Up on all fours Ashley was wiggling her ass enticingly at her Mom and not coincidentally was positioned with her back towards the door so there was no chance of her accidentally catching a glimpse of her sister if she happened to look in. Not that was the only reason Melanie had got her daughter into that position, she had definitely missed Ashley's tight teen asshole and the thought of fucking it again had her almost literally drooling.