The Daughter Seducer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMnnn, I didn't think so before college, but she's bloomed since I've been gone. How could you not adore that cute face and those massive tits, they're a mouthful," Hazel said, making her sister go even redder, "I'd love to see them in the wild."

"Why don't you show your sister your titties," giggled Melanie.

"Mom!" squeaked Ashley, crossing her arms defensively over them as if her sister had X-ray vision.

"Don't be shy, Hazel's seen tits before haven't you?"

"Lots of them, felt and tasted a lot as well," grinned Hazel.

"Hazel!" squeaked Ashley.

"Don't be shy," Melanie said. "Tell you what if Hazel and I get ours out, you can get yours out."

"That sounds like a fair deal to me" replied Hazel, who was already pulling off her T-shirt to expose her braless breasts, which were smaller and firmer than Ashley's, but still fine for all that.

"Do I have a choice?" blushed Ashley, but she waited until her Mom had pulled off her pullover and undid her bra to let her bosoms bounce free before she carefully undid her blouse to show the lacy bra beneath.

"Go on," giggled Hazel encouraging her younger sister to remove the apparel and show them her large bosoms, the two teats swinging gently as the teen turned to one side to drop her bra on the couch next to her. Or they swung for a second anyway before Hazel reached out and squeezed them, making Ashley squeak and blush, though she didn't try to push her sister's hands away, "Oh," went Hazel, "They're lovely and soft."

"You should give Hazel's a try, Ashley," their Mom instructed. Hesitantly Ashley's hand went to her sister's breasts, they were much more a handful, her palm pressing them down and her fingers squeezing them and hiding them almost totally from Melanie's view. Not that she minded, it was still hot enough seeing her two daughters playing and kneading with each other's tits. She let them go at it for another half minute before deciding to move on, "Why don't you invite Hazel to have a suck of those tasty titties of yours?"

"Can I?" giggled Hazel, "I've been wanting to do this for weeks."

Ashley looked at her Mom and gave a small nod, "Go on," she said to her sister.

Hazel didn't need to be invited a second time, her head bending down and her mouth opening to latch onto one of the tits. She began to suckle at it enthusiastically, slurping it as far into her mouth as she was able,. Ashley gave a groan and leaned back on her hands, her eyes fluttering as she shivered. Quickly Hazel shifted bosoms, leaving the first glistening with saliva and red where her teeth had squeezed at it. The sound of her greedily sucking filled the room, Melanie watching in excitement, her own hands cupping and squeezing at her breasts. Ashley gave another moan, her head falling back against the couch headrest, "Ooohhh, oooohh Hazel."

"Why don't you have a suck at Hazel's, I'm sure she won't mind," Melanie said.

"No, not at all," giggled Hazel, drawing her head back. She half lay backwards allowing her sister to crawl onto her and start to lick and kiss around the nipples. The younger teen's lithe tongue soon had the nubs stiff and hard, sweeping over and around them as she painted the breasts with her saliva. Hazel groaned as well, whichever tit her sister wasn't licking, her own fingers were playing with, tugging and pulling her nipple so it stretched out and was hard for when her sister switched to it. Melanie could feel the hotness between her legs as she watched her first daughter/lover move from tit to tit of her second daughter/lover, lapping over the nipples and gently biting them, before opening her mouth to swallow more. Melanie doubted there were many moms as lucky as her with their children.

Eventually, Ashley lifted her head up and moved into a sitting position, "How was that?" her Mom asked.

"Okay," Ashley blushed, wiping a trace of saliva from her lips.

"Only okay?" said Melanie and Hazel together, one questioningly and the other unbelievingly.

"Well, good, nice, fun," Ashley said.

"What about giving your sister a kiss now?" Melanie asked as Hazel sat back up.

Both of the teens looked at each other, before Hazel moved in, her mouth opening. For a moment or two Ashley didn't reciprocate as Hazel pressed her tongue at her sister's closed lips, then they gradually opened and Hazel forced herself forward onto her sister, pressing at the small advantage and slipping her tongue inwards. Her hands were all over Ashley's naked body, her waist, her back, her stomach and of course her tits, and it seemed that as she squeezed and massaged the latter that Ashley's mouth began to open wider and her lips moved in time with her sister's as she too pressed back and sent her tongue forward. It might have taken a minute or two, but the sisters were kissing hard and deep, the passion between them red hot as their naked breasts rubbed and pushed at each other.

Melanie let out a groan of lust, her pussy already wet and leaking. In front of her, the two teens made out passionately, their bodies together and hands exploring. She got up and walked over to them, standing and running her hands through the silky hair of them both as they carried on. "You're both so sexy and hot, you turn me on so much." Her hands moved down their backs, stroking at the naked flesh and feeling the curve of their spines, her fingers trailing over the vertebrae. The two teens broke for breath, grinning, before resuming their kissathon, going at it with a fierce excitement that was making Melanie hotter and hotter.

It was time for her to join in...

Taking hold of her daughter's upper arms she pulled at them both, "Stand up," she said and both teens did as she asked, their beautiful bosoms jiggling sexily and enticingly. "Do I get a kiss as well?" she teased.

Both her girls nodded enthusiastically, so Melanie moved to kiss Ashley first, knowing that Hazel would be neither jealous nor surprised to see them making out. The younger teen's mouth was open for her Mom and they kissed even more passionately and sexily than usual, as if having kissed her older sister as a starter had been a warm-up for kissing her Mom. Melanie could feel her tongue pressing against Ashley as they slithered and slipped inside each other's mouths, their lips trying to swallow each other. At the same time Melanie slipped a hand around Hazel's waist, bringing her so close that even as she could feel Ashley's breast against her front, she could feel Hazel's pert ones on her side.

However, if you have two daughters, it is important not to play favourites and Melanie, after a minute, broke from her youngest and switched to Hazel. There was a little snort of annoyance from Ashley as her Mom's mouth descended on her sister, but as this was the first time Ashley had seen them kiss, it wasn't enough of a reaction to worry Melanie and suggest her youngest was going to be okay as they continued. To make sure Melanie wrapped her arm around her and hugged her close, squishing the teen's tits against her body as she swapped saliva with Hazel. Ashley looked on, breathing heavily as her elder sister and Mom/lover kissed hot and heavily.

"Want to join in?" Melanie pulled her head back, "A three-way kiss."

"How would that work?" Hazel looked intrigued, glancing briefly at her sister who after a short pause nodded her assent.

"I'm not sure it will," admitted Melanie with a giggle, "but let's give it a try."

Her daughters both grinned and turned half-towards each other and half-towards their Mom, coming in with their tongues out. All of them wriggled them, like tiny snakes, as they connected, the tips probing and touching at the others. Melanie wrapped her arms around the two teens encouraging them to come closer, to run their tongues at hers and each other. Continuing on, their lips met, if not in a kiss, at least in a contact. Giggling Melanie stuck her tongue again, sweeping it at the teenager's lips and feeling their own tongues as they poked them out again to meet her. "Mmmnnm, that was sexy," the older woman smiled as she pulled back from her two daughters. They nodded and grinned, neither moving away from her as she continued to wrap her arms around their waists. "I seem to be the only one who hasn't had her titties sucked on," Melanie continued.

"We could do that now, couldn't we Ash," Hazel smiled and her sister nodded in agreement.

Melanie took a step back as her two daughters bent their heads to go for a tittie each. They didn't waste any time in beginning their ministrations, Melanie groaning in pleasure as her two slutty girls went to their task with a passion. She quickly noticed they both were going for separate approaches; Hazel opened her mouth and sucked hard, swallowing the nipple and the surrounding flesh into her mouth like she was eating it, whilst her sister was licking around the nipple with her tongue, washing it with her saliva. Neither was better or worse, but it was certainly interesting to feel the two contrasting techniques at the same time and quiver with excitement as they stimulated her sensitive nubs in their different ways. Melanie gave a groan of excitement and ran her hands through her daughters' hair and down their backs in encouragement as they licked and sucked eagerly. "That's it girls, mmmmnnn, yes, Mom loves having her boobs seen to, you're both so great."

Ashley and Hazel continued to lick and suck away, their hands sliding onto their Mom's stomach and waist, massaging her with flat palms, making her shiver even more with excitement. She gave another moan, purring with pleasure as both her daughter's mouths did their work. By why should such talent be kept up top, "Ashley help me out of my pants," Melanie moaned. Her youngest daughter immediately stopped licking as she moved to undo her Mom's jeans, Hazel slurping at her tit even harder to make up for the loss of her sister. Not that she was doing that for long as her Mom added, "Hazel take off your sister's skirt."

Giggling Hazel dropped to her knees behind her sister and pulled the short skirt down to the teen's ankles, leaving Ashley in only a tiny pair of sexy panties. Hazel must have guessed what her Mom was going to say next as she reached for the panties and pulled them down leaving her sister in only her slippers. Ashley, meanwhile, after a few moments struggling with the top button had pulled down her Mom's jeans, the Milf shimmying them down her legs with the teen's eager help. She kicked them away and then removed her own panties, throwing them on the sofa as she wouldn't need them again that night. She cast a quick look at her eldest, "Why are you still wearing pants?"

Hazel giggled as she removed them, her Mom and sister, standing side by side, arms around each other's waists, as they admired the view.

All three of them stood nude, in the living room, gazing at each other's naked bodies lustfully; any worries that Melanie had about Ashley being shy about a lesbian threesome with her sister had been dispelled by the enthusiasm with which they had been making out and the alacrity with which they had undressed. "Let's go upstairs to my room," Melanie said, her lascivious gaze leaving no doubt exactly what she meant.

Her daughters nodded, giggling giddily as they ran up the stairs, like when they were little and it was Christmas Eve -- except this time they were naked adults with round rears and bouncing breasts and the presents had already been unwrapped. Melanie followed them up, as excited as they were, and ready to play with them. The two teens stopped as soon as they entered her room, turning around expectantly for their Mom. Melanie kissed Hazel first this time, hard and fiercely, her tongue pressing forward into her daughter's mouth as her hand reached for her naked pussy to feel how wet it was; soaking. Ashley came in quicker ready for her turn as soon as her Mom had finished, her mouth closing on her Mom, open and ready, battling back as Melanie kissed her passionately. The Milf's second hand slid down to Ashley's cunt, only to find Hazel's hand already there, the nineteen-year-old stroking her younger sister's pussy. Melanie didn't mind sharing and she joined Hazel in playing with Ashley's wet pussy, her youngest daughter trembling in excitement as she kissed her Mom, before breaking the kiss and turning to make out with her sister again. Watching the two of them going at it, Melanie wasn't sure when she'd been so proud, to bring up such sexy daughters, who were willing to share without jealousy and play together so nicely.

Reaching round Melanie took hold of each of their butts, squeezing a cheek and gently guiding them towards her double bed. The two teens hardly stopped kissing as they climbed on in, immediately resuming their kissing as they knelt, their hands exploring each other breasts and butts. Melanie grunted lustfully, walking backwards towards her wardrobe so she didn't miss a moment of the show they were giving her, only turning as she reached it to pull out her strap-on and a couple of dildos and plugs. The teens were still at it as she returned to the bed, dropping the toys on it. Hazel broke from her sister momentarily, "Are you going to join us?" she giggled seductively.

"Of course," her Mom purred getting onto the bed and kneeling next to her daughters, kissing first one and then the other, her tongue sliding into their mouths and wrapping hers around theirs, whilst the other waited, patiently or impatiently (depending on your viewpoint) for her turn. Her hands were rubbing down their lower backs and over the butts, massaging the round rumps with her fingers, stroking them like they were delicate porcelain which would shatter if any force was used. She swapped from Hazel to Ashley and from Ashley to Hazel and back again, each time closing her mouth hard against the teen, moulding her lips to their ones as her tongue battled hungrily with them.

"Your turn," she lifted her head back and directed her daughters back to each other. The two teens gave each other a smile and moved in, their mouths connecting passionately. They didn't need any help and encouragement, but Melanie gave it anyway, resting her hands on the back of each of her daughters' heads and gently, but unmistakeably, pushing them forward against each other and keeping them firmly in position, so they had no choice but to continue their making-out. Not that either teen seemed reluctant to suck each other's face off...

Melanie let go and if her daughter's heads moved back it was only an imperceptible amount, as the sound of their heavy kissing continued to dominate the room. Melanie watched for a few more moments, her own hand caressing her wet cunt. However, whilst kissing was fun it was time to move onto even less wholesome activities and she leaned forward, putting a hand on the teen's chests and separating them, "Lay back, Ashley," she instructed and her youngest daughter immediately complied, as her Mom reached down to her inner thighs and spread her legs further open, displaying her wantonly to an obviously hungry Hazel. Melanie passed her eldest a toy, "If you want you can use that to fuck your sister."

Grinning broadly Hazel took the dildo with one hand, using the other to spread Ashley's slit open. The youngest Danes moaned in anticipation, her hand kneading her own titties as she waited for Hazel to penetrate her, she didn't have to wait long as the older teen gave the toy a quick and slightly desultory lick before inserting it into Ashley's fuckhole. The younger woman gasped and shivered as she was toyed, her back bending and her chest rising as Hazel thrust in and out as quickly as she could manage. Melanie watched for a moment, making sure Hazel was entering a rhythm before she shuffled over so that she was kneeling over her daughter's face and then lowered herself down.

No instructions were needed, Ashley immediately lifting her head to her Mom's cunt and starting to lick it, her hands clamped to the Milf's calves to keep them balanced. Melanie groaned in pleasure as the teen's tongue ran over her slit, pressing between the lips and into the juicy pink, stimulating her erogenous zone and sending shivers of ecstasy coursing through her body. There was no doubt that Ashley was a talented twat devourer and the teen was setting out to prove it, licking and lapping hard and enthusiastically at her Mom even as her sister was pounding her cunt with a toy. It made Melanie proud of her, and equally so of Hazel, the only one who wasn't getting her pussy seen to, but not showing any sign of jealousy or slackness as she thrust the dildo in and out, moving and twisting it as she sought to find every sexual nerve ending in her sister's hole.

"Go for it, Hazel, fuck Ashley's hole, aaahhhh" Melanie said encouragingly, letting out a squeal at the end as her youngest's tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot. After a brief pause, she was able to continue, "Dildo that juicy hole."

Hazel grinned up at her and carried on working her sister's twat, making the younger teen lap her Mom with even greater passion than she normally did, which in turn, caused Melanie to vibrate and gasp like she was plugged into the main, the shots of ecstasy coming thick and fast, a veritable volley of sexual pleasure striking her again and again. The older woman pressed her pussy down harder on her daughter's mouth, mentally challenging her to keep at it and to tongue pound the slit as fast as she could. Ashley did so, driving up and in, her tongue racing around the pink tunnel walls and lapping at the juice that was pouring from the smaller-than-pinprick holes.

Down below Hazel was lowering her mouth and starting to lick at Ashley's soaking cunt, whilst still driving the dildo into her sister. The result was to make the younger teen buck and bend, her spine curving so much it seemed to be almost at snapping point. But that didn't stop her from pleasuring her Mom, continuing to tongue fuck the older woman sitting on her face, so that Melanie was shrieking in pleasure, her own back twisting and curving as she threw back her head to scream at the ceiling, "Yesssss, aaarrghhhh, fuuccckkk!"

"MMmnn, yum, tasty," giggled Hazel as she carried on eating her sister's sexy snatch, lapping eagerly and enthusiastically at the shaven slot, drinking down the delectable delights it was lustfully leaking.

Her sister was unable to say anything, but from the way her tongue was working her Mom's cunt, Melanie could tell, that if she could speak, she have been shouting out her pleasure as well. The Milf squealed again as her daughter's lithe tongue swept up into her, driving at the walls and making her drip juice. For a few seconds she closed her eyes, allowing her other senses to do their work, the sounds of tongue's lapping and the bed squeaking, combined with the excited grunts and mutterings of Hazel, the smell of sexy wet pussy -- the scent of arousal so powerful, the touch of the tongue in her cunt and the grip of her daughter's hands on her legs, even dry taste in her mouth as her body's liquid dripped from her pussy or slid from her sweat glands. Then she opened them again and looked at the tableau of her two daughters spread over her bed, both naked, both lapping, one on her front, the other on her back, a head hidden beneath her and another diving down between Ashley's thighs. It might have been a coincidence that the orgasm hit her then.

"Fucccccckkk! Yesssss, aaaaarghhh," Melanie screamed in pleasure, her entire body afire with a burning sexual bliss, which turned her skin red and her blood to molten gold. "Yesssss, aaaarghhhh!"

The orgasm was so intense that it took her several seconds to regain control of her limbs and even longer for her voice to return, though her daughters continued their lapping. Recovering, Melanie decided it was time to swap and see if Hazel could rival her sister's pussy slurping skills. She instructed her two daughters and they eagerly complied, Ashley quickly burying herself in her older sister's snatch and eating it energetically, whilst Hazel lay on her back and licked her lips invitingly as her Mom prepared to hover over her and descend.