The Daughter Seducer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, yessss," the older Milf sighed with happiness as Hazel's tongue swept up at her soaking twat. Soon she was shuddering and shivering with the same pleasure as before as her eldest daughter showed that tongue-fucking was a sisterly trait, her flexible tongue driving up into her Mom, slathering over the wet pink walls and the nerve endings behind them. Below her Ashley was returning the earlier favours of her sister, alternating between slamming the dildo into Hazel's soaked cunt and lapping up the resultant juice like she was a cat devouring cream. Melanie groaned again, a rivulet of sweat slipping down her forehead as she felt herself burning up with passion.

The bed creaked and groaned as the three Danes shuddered and shook on it, two of them as they orgasmed and came, the third as she went energetically to town on the sexy hole in front of her. Melanie had enjoyed the sex separately with both her daughters, but having them both together was even better, she decided, and from the way they were licking they too felt energised and enthused by the family threesome. Still, there was nothing wrong with giving them some encouragement, "That's it girls, use those tongues and lick the pussies dry... mmmnnn, that's good Hazel, Ashley I hope you're keeping up. Oooohhh, yes, that is so it." She could feel Hazel's tongue pounding harder at her and from the way she was vibrating Ashley was not stinting on the oral stimulation either. "Yesss, oooohh," Melanie groaned again

She continued to ride her eldest daughter's face, rubbing her pussy against the teen's mouth, shuddering with delight as Hazel returned her movements with deep cunt lapping, firing the older woman up so much that her skin was glowing like fire on the water. Grasping her tits and kneading them, Melanie drew her head back, her back bending and pressed her cunt harder at her daughter. The teen's tongue continued to do its work, the sound of it slurping at the pussy merging with the rhythmic slap of her sister dildoing down below. Hazel shuddered and vibrated, her tongue going faster at her Mom, her body bucked and bent, her hands gripping Melanie so hard that the nails were leaving red marks on the skin. Melanie shuddered excitedly as she could feel her daughter's mouth open, as she let out muffled orgasmic gasps and cries, a sure sign of Ashley's skills.

"Come here," she said to her youngest. Ashley lifted her head from Hazel's cunt, her sister's juice gleaming on her lips and chin. On her knees, she waddled up her sister to her Mom and Melanie opened her mouth to receive her. They kissed passionately and forcefully, Ashley's cummy lips pressing hard on her Mom's, her tongue flickering forward. As they kissed they rubbed their pussies over Hazel, the older teen returning to her speed licking, but transferring her hands from her Mom's thighs to her sister's, rubbing and massaging at them. The three of them remained like that for a couple of minutes, Melanie enjoying the different feel of her two daughters before, she uncoiled herself from them and stood up. "You two carry on for a moment," she grinned and stood back to watch as Ashley threaded her legs through her sister's and went cunt to cunt with her. The two teens began to buck and rub against each other, moaning softly. Melanie licked her lips, "I'll join you in a moment," she promised, "but let me watch for a minute."

She wasn't sure whether her daughters were listening (teen girls often don't where their Moms are concerned) as they were quickly becoming engrossed in scissoring each other. However, she didn't mind -- watching two sexy teens fuck each other was a huge turn-on in any circumstances -- when they were her own daughters only made it better. She got on the bed again, kneeling just a foot away from her energetically copulating daughters. Picking up one of the toys from the bed she ran it over her sensitive clit, groaning slightly as the smooth rubber glided over her bud. It felt so good, that she rubbed harder, luxuriating in the pleasurable surges which flowed through her, all the while her eyes remained fixed on the hot fucking in front of her. After a few moments, she inserted the toy into her sopping pussy, feeling the hot warmth of her cum trickle down the dildo and over her fingers, as she shoved it and out, grunting softly.

"Ooohhh, yessss, ooohhh," the moans and groans from the two teens were so sexy and sensual, their faces contorted in blissful lust as they went, that Melanie had to dildo herself even harder, driving the toy in and out of her cunt. The juice dripped down it and onto the bed, a sodden patch forming under her. Her daughters continued to go at, the bed jolting under their intense acrobatics, rocking back and forth like it was a raft on a stormy sea. "Ooohhh, God, fuck, yesss," they moaned pleasurably. Melanie watched as they went faster and harder, their juicy pussies banging and rubbing against each other, the friction almost burning "Oooohhh, uuuuhhhh."

Melanie drove her dildo in once more, before letting it slip out as she got onto her hands and knees and moved the last foot separating her from her daughters. She lowered her head and began to lick and lap at one of Ashley's large breasts, as it bounced around, before opening her mouth and swallowing the teat. Her daughter gave another squeal, her head falling back, and her stomach rising. If she stopped moving to allow her Mom space to suckle her, Hazel made up for it, scissoring her sister like the younger teen was a piece of Christmas wrapping. "Suck those massive titties, Mom," the older teen panted, "MMmnnn, so hot."

Not content with just sucking at a bosom Melanie slid her hand down her naked daughter's stomach and found her clit. She began to rub and press at it as Hazel pounded back and forth, the older teen's wet pussy continually striking her Mom's knuckle. Melanie went insane, screaming and gasping, bucking like a bronco, her unsucked tit bouncing around like it was unleashed. "Aaarrrghhh, yessss," she screamed, "Yesssss."

Her shrieks got even louder as Hazel picked up the dildo her Mom had been using earlier and began to thrust into her sister again, slamming the toy as hard as she could. Ashley yelled out so loud that it was a miracle the mirror didn't crack from side to side. Her sister jammed the toy in even faster, making Ashley shudder under the impact. Melanie switched tits, her fingers continuing to play with the clit above the toy, enjoying the vibrations of her climaxing daughter. The youngest Danes shrieked again, her back bending and her face twisted in absolute mind-blowing bliss. Hazel was dipping down and again adding her tongue to the toy, driving her sister to levels she never knew she had. "Arrrrrghhh, yessss, aaaarghhh," screamed Ashley, " I'm cumming more, aaaarggghhh yessss."

Almost reluctantly Melanie removed her head from her daughter's breasts. It had been fun to suckle on them, but she was under no illusions about where most of the teen's pleasure was coming from; if Melanie's titty-licking had been the cherry, Hazel's cunt-lapping was the full cake. Leaving them to it for the moment, Melanie again went for the sex toys, picking up the two butt plugs. She could see Hazel glancing at them from the corner of her eye and nodding and wiggling her ass in agreement; her sister was too engrossed in orgasming to notice, so Melanie moved to her eldest first and kneeled behind her.

The cute ass jiggling in below her was as much a work of art as anything Michelangelo had ever painted. Melanie allowed one of her hands to move over the round cheek, enjoying the feel of the curve and the plump softness as she squeezed and gripped, slowly pulling the cheek away from its partner. She put the plug on the hole and turned it with pressure. Hazel momentarily broke from her meal to let out a groan of excitement, working her butt back and forth to help with her Mom's insertion. As it moved in she returned to her sister's cunt with a renewed enthusiasm, hammering hard at the hot hole. Melanie straightened up and admired her handiwork, the butt plug fitted snugly into her daughter's ass, the diamond-red handle glinting.

She turned to Ashley, who was orgasming so loudly and powerfully it seemed a shame to interrupt, but equally it was only fair and whilst the teen pouted when Melanie instructed her to swap places with her sister and start lapping Hazel's twat, she immediately brightened when she saw what her Mom was holding. As she began to lap away Melanie spread open her cheeks and slipped in a near twin plug to the one in Hazel (the only difference in the colours, Hazel's looked more like a ruby, whilst Ashley's was more faux emerald). Ashley wiggled in appreciation as her Mom's hand gently spanked across her ass, "Lap that pussy, show Hazel what you can do," instructed Melanie before standing up. She took a quick look at the scene, thinking how lucky she was to have two such delightful daughters.

Then she reached for the final toy, a large ten-inch strap-on. Both daughters had seen it before and enjoyed it, with its mushroom head and ridged grooves for extra sexual pleasure. She pulled the straps up around her thighs and tightened them, before adding some more lube to the dick. It could do with some extra lubrication, she decided, and Hazel's mouth was free. Getting onto the bed over her eldest daughter she guided it towards the teen's mouth.

"Suck this," she said, but even without the instruction, Hazel was pushing her head back as far as she could to take the cock between her lips. Standing over her, working her haunches up and down, Melanie fed the cock to her nympho daughter. It wasn't going in far, but certainly enough, that the teen's mouth was full. Melanie continued to lower and raise herself, feeding the teen dick as Ashley, turned on by the fact that she was literally double-teaming her sister with her Mom, really went at it with her dildo, driving it deep into her soaking sister. The older teenager bent and shuddered as she was shared between them, lifting her head to meet the cock and take it as far as she could, whilst jacking her hips to take her sister's contribution. It was obvious that college had not been wasted on Hazel....

The teen gurgled as her Mom pumped up and down, little spits of saliva covering her lips and chin as she sucked at the toy enthusiastically, her head as far back as she could manage to help assist the entry. Ashley had lifted her head so she could see her sister swallowing cock, though to make up for it she was driving the dildo harder and faster into her sister's well-lubricated pussy, using her spare hand to hold Hazel down, pressing on her lower stomach; not that this was stopping the teen bucking and bending as she trembled in pleasure.

Pulling it out, Melanie looked down at the dildo, her daughter's saliva coating the bottom half, leaving it shining. She scrambled round the other end of the bed and approached Ashley from behind, the teen licking so enthusiastically at her sister that she didn't notice her Mom had moved. At least until Melanie's strap-on cock entered her pussy. The teen gasped, lifting her head from Hazel's cunt, as her Mom drove the wet toy into the soaked hole, driving deep and fast, so that within a few strokes she was on top of Ashley, the dick all the way in.

"Ooohhh, oh, yessss, oooohh," gasped Ashley as the dildo raced in and out of her wet hole. Her back bent and arched as she shuddered, her long dark hair swinging and flowing over it, as she dived down to resume eating at Hazel's hole. She licked it enthusiastically for a minute or two before raising her head again and letting out another series of pleasured groans.

Melanie went harder, making sure she was riding Ashley with her normal enthusiasm and energy and not stinting just because they were in a threesome. The teen seemed to appreciate it as, in between burying her head between her sister's thighs, she gasped and groaned loudly, he hands gripping the bedding. Melanie slammed in, feeling the teenage tremor as the toy ran over the pussy's most sensitive spots and filled Ashley with its magic. The teen grunted again, lifting her head to cry out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard Mom."

"Eat my pussy," her sister demanded back and Ashley complied, making Hazel squeak and squeal in ecstasy, her body rocking as much as her younger sister's was. Melanie thrust into the younger teen, driving the cock deep, making her vibrate against Hazel as she was licking her, the older teen crying out even louder and more passionately.

Melanie continued to pound away, enjoying the slick tightness of her younger daughter's cunt and the feel of her vibrating body as they came together, at the same time loving the sound of her elder cumming repeatedly, her cries loud and piercing songs of ecstasy. A rivulet of perspiration ran down Melanie's face, showing the effort she was putting in and the heat that was radiating from the triple. Part of her wanted to keep fucking Ashley and drive the teen into another series of deep orgasms, but equally, she knew that so far Hazel's cunt hadn't been fucked by her strap-on and it was only fair she shared the pleasure. She pulled out the dildo, to Ashley's obvious dismay. Slapping her ass encouragingly, Melanie instructed the disappointed teen to plant herself on Hazel's face. She did so, her displeasure soon dissipating as her older sister began to lap at her cunt.

In the meantime Melanie had positioned herself between her daughter's legs, lifting the thighs up to straddle her own as she guided the toy to the cunt. Normally, she was sure, Hazel would have squealed in pleasure, but as she was too busy returning her sister's early pussy licking with a tonguing of her own, the only sounds she made were grunts and slurps. Not that Melanie minded, she knew Hazel was appreciating the dick from the way the teen's legs were clamping around her and that even as Melanie was going forward her daughter was driving back, the two of them meeting with a bump as the toy zoomed up the slick hole. The two of them were soon in a rhythm, slamming and ramming against each other, the thick pole racing in and out. It glistened with cunt juice, and even more was dripping from Hazel's twat, making the bedding underneath damp with her passion.

"Yes, take it, baby," grunted Melanie as she went in again, gazing down at the wondrous sight of a toy entering a shaven teenage slit -- even more wonderful when it was her daughter and made even more magical by looking up and seeing Ashley wriggling in enjoyment on Hazel's face, the younger Danes tits bouncing and wobbling as she shuddered. The Milf grinned and added to her previous words, "Tongue your sister's twat, baby."

"Mmmnn, thanks Mom, oooohhh," Ashley groaned, before throwing her head back and letting out a higher-pitched squeal of excitement.

Melanie giggled and drove in, knowing that every thrust into Hazel's super-sensitive and prepped pussy was driving her wild and making her lick her sister even harder. The two teens shivered and shuddered, their two sets of tits - one pert and firm, one large and jiggling - bouncing in their different ways -- one, boxing balls being slapped from side to side, the other, jellies on a plate trembling as the plate beneath them rocked. The Milf continued to pound hard, enjoying the rare treat of having both her daughters orgasming together, though Hazel's muffled cries were totally drowned out by her younger sister's unfettered ones even if she shook like she was attached to the mains and her cunt squirted a blast of juice all over Melanie's pussy, the strap-on and the bed beneath.

"That's it girls," she said, "Cum for Mom."

"Aaarrrghhh, yesssss, that's so good, make me cum more, aaaarghhh," screamed a climaxing Ashley, her skin red with lust.

"Mwffff, urrrfff," sounds came from Hazel who even as she was being suffocated by her sister was still trying to lick and orgasm at the same time.

There wasn't even a brief pause from Melanie who continued to strike whilst the iron (or pussy) was hot. If the two teens had been made of metal they'd have been melting and the tiny streaks of sweat that were flowing down their bodies would have been glowing molten iron, leaving burning valleys as they cascaded down. Melanie grinned and drove even harder and faster, slamming the toy into the teen's pussy.

Until she stopped.

"Bend over Ashley, lick at your sister's cunt, Hazel you keep on eating as well," she said and her two daughters immediately complied, in a way they never had done when she'd told them to eat their greens or tidy their rooms.

Wiping a rivulet of sweat from her forehead she went round the other side of the bed and climbed up beside Ashley's butt. Looking down she could see the top of Hazel's head, the hair waving as she energetically licked at her sister, whilst getting the same in return; above that little tableau, the plug was still snugly encased between the teen's cheeks. Melanie licked her lips in excited anticipation as she reached forward and pulled it out, exposing the small hole that it had opened -- not as big as it was going to be, but perfectly adequate to slide the first few inches of her strap-on into.

There was no sound but that of licking as Melanie guided the dildo in, her daughter expecting it and wiggling to help her Mom enter. With the plugs help it slipped in easily at first, the tunnel walls loose and ready for the dick, but the deeper it got the more resistance there was. Luckily both Mom and daughter were used to this, Melanie grasping her daughter's waist to use it as a pulley, the teen pushed her ass up and back so she impaled it on the big dong. Below them a desperate Hazel tried to keep licking, though it was difficult as Ashley rocked back and forth, never staying still for more than a moment.

"Mmmnnn, this ass is so hot, so sexy and tight," Melanie moaned her appreciation and she pushed deeper and deeper, the dildo rubbing back at her pussy as went in.

Ashley let out a moan in reply, then her tongue shot out and she ran it over her sister's slot, withdrawing it to gasp again, before resuming with a couple of quick laps.

"Fuck her Mom, fuck her butt," Hazel's said, giving up on eating her sister and pushing her head out far enough to look at the toy see-sawing inches above as it went in and out. Her Mom grinned and rammed in harder, giving Hazel a show and Ashley a treat. Ashley gave a cry of pleasure, dropping down further onto her sister and rubbing her cunt at the other teenager's chin. It was too much for Hazel and she vanished between her sister's legs, her tongue going ninety a dozen, even if it was only hitting the target half the time.

Melanie was getting into a rhythm, driving forward at pace, her thighs smacking into her daughter's cute ass as she slammed the toy all the way in. The teen shuddered and shook, still dutifully licking at her sister's pussy, even if Hazel's cunt-lapping, in turn, was more stop-and-start as the older teen kept getting distracted, stopping to gaze at the toy speeding back and forth above her or gasping as a jet of cum shot over her face. "Uuurrrh," Melanie panted, sweat trickling down her; it was tiring but worth it -- for all of them, "Fuck, urrrhhh, urrrhhh, take it good, your ass is so fuckable, uuuhh, uuhhhh, you next Hazel..."

"Yessss, yessss, yessss," Hazel screamed, both in agreement with her Mom and in ecstatic appreciation of her sister's cunt licking skills, as the younger teen dug deep and found the spot. Melanie slammed in again, making Ashley vibrate and shudder, her bare breasts bouncing over her sister's stomach, as she pressed her tongue down her sister's slot, licking fast and hard, desperate to give Hazel pleasure. She succeeded as her older sister screamed again, shivering and shaking as she came, her skin flushing a dark red, "Aaarrrrghhh, fuuuuckkk, yessssss."