The Daughter Seducer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie looked down at Hazel's contorting face, so beautiful, so sexy. Only one thing could make it better and so she pulled out the dick of Ashley's ass and pressed it against Hazel's lips. The teen's mouth automatically opened and she began to rock her head, taking the cock which moments before had been up her sister's butthole. Ashley, good girl that she was, didn't complain but continued to energetically lick her sister, making sure her cunt was as full of tongue as her mouth was dick. Not that she had long to wait before Melanie pulled the cock out of Hazel's mouth, the older teen made a face of annoyance (which Melanie ignored) and resumed pounding Ashley's hot little asshole.

"Yes, baby, let Mom fuck that hot hole of yours, mmmmnnn it's so sexy, it should win a prize for fuckability," she grinned as the relubricated toy slipped down and in her youngest's ass. Ashley briefly lifted her head to moan her agreement before ducking down again and eating eagerly as her Mom sodomised her asshole with the same speed and force as before the pause.

After a few moments pause Hazel returned her mouth to her sister's pussy and began to return the licking, the two teens sixty-nining expertly as their Mom slammed back and forth, filling Ashley with a plastic prick. She panted with exertion as she carried on pounding her daughter, not stopping even as the teenager trembled and shuddered in orgasmic delight, still licking at her sister. A trickle of sweat ran down Melanie, between her breasts, and she decided it was time for a change.

She pulled the cock from Ashley's ass, taking a moment to admire the cratered hole, red-rimmed and dark within, like a cavern's depths. Then she took a seat at the edge of the bed, grinning at her daughters as they slowly disengaged from each other's twats. "Come and sit on me Hazel, it's your turn for an ass-fucking," she said with a smile.

Hazel almost leapt up with excitement, pushing her sister away. Taking out her plug and tossing it carelessly in the corner she clambered on her Mom, her back towards her and her feet on the older woman's thighs, slowly descending, one hand on the toy to guide it into her hole. She moaned as it entered, continuing to work her way down as Melanie grasped the teen's side and levered herself up to help; only a couple of feet away Ashley was on her hands and knees staring greedily at her sister's soaked cunt. The younger teen remained in situ, licking her lips, as her sister descended, groaning all the time. MMmnnn, urrrrhhh, God, Mom, that feels so good," she moaned, leaning back against Melanie, whose hands reached up and round to fondle her titties, "MMMnnn, let's fuck," the teen moaned again, rising.

Melanie waited until Hazel was fully up, girding herself for the teen coming down. Hazel grunted and dropped, Melanie slamming to meet her with a crash. They quickly went again, moving from a staccato drumbeat to a flowing symphony as they quickly matched each other's speed and pace. It was hard to tell who had the most bangable butt, Melanie thought, before deciding there was no reason to make a choice -- not when both were on offer and neither sister seemed to mind their Mom fucking the other. Indeed from the way Ashley was slavering, she was decidedly turned on.

Her Mom grinned at her, "Come and join in, lick Hazel's pussy again."

"Oh God, yes, do," Hazel gasped her agreement.

Ashley almost dived forward, her head ducking down to her older sister's moist pussy and proceeding to make it wetter with her enthusiastic, if not always well-targeted, lapping. Hazel gasped and shivered, leaning back and crushing her Mom's breasts as the older woman rammed up, her hands reaching round to grip at her daughter's pair, squeezing them hard, kneading her fingers in. The night was meeting her expectations and then exceeding them; she'd known what hot sexpots Ashley and Hazel were individually and she had been hoping together they'd be as good -- they weren't, they were a dozen times better. She hoped that this would be a regular occurrence, banging both the teens together and from the way Ashley was pussy lapping her older sister, their Mom was optimistic it would be.

"Yesssss, yesss, yessssss," Hazel screamed loudly, bouncing up and down like she was on a trampoline. The cock speared deep into her, shooting all the way up her ass tunnel and stretching it open; as an experienced butt fucker Melanie knew what to do and how to keep the pressure up, as her almost equally experienced daughter descended with speed. Meanwhile, Ashley might not have as much practice as her Mom and sister, but she was making up for it with her enthusiasm, her tongue flicking over her sister's pussy as her hand's resting on Hazel's bouncing thighs.

"Aaarrrghhh, yesssss, I'm cumming," screamed Hazel, her entire body trembling and shuddering, as both her holes were pleasured. "AAAarrrghh, I'm cumming."

Melanie thrust harder, driving her daughter through her orgasm, so that she reached heaven, paused, and continued upwards, shrieking like a rocket, her cunt literally geysering cum over her sister's face and into her mouth. Ashley continued to greedily lick, her table manners forgotten in her enthusiasm to get as much of her sister down her throat as possible. Melanie's continued pounding meant there was plenty to drink down and Ashley showed how thirsty she continued to be, her tongue slapping forward and in like she was an ant after honey.

The teen's laps were drowned out by the groans and gasps of Hazel, becoming louder and higher-pitched as she quickly returned to another analgasm, her body burning and flaring like she was a meteor entering the atmosphere. "Yessss, aaarrghhh," she screamed loudly, before adding, unoriginally and unnecessarily, "I'm cumming, I am so cumming!"

Melanie pounded the shuddering teen, only slowing to a halt as the temporarily stunned Hazel began to slip off. Ashley looked up, smiling hopefully, "My turn again?" she giggled and rolled onto her back, pulling her legs up and wide to show her asshole.

"Oh yes," grinned Melanie and guided the dick forwards.

*

It was either late at night or early in the morning, depending on whether the glass was half-full or half-empty, when Melanie slipped under the covers exhausted. Her two equally tired daughters joined her, one on each side, snuggling into her comfortably.

"That was so much fun," groaned Ashley, "Hazel's cunt is so tasty."

"So is yours," said Hazel, before looking at her Mom, "We're going to do this again, right?"

"Regularly I hope," grinned Melanie, as she hugged her seduced daughters, before closing her eyes and drifting into a happy, dream-filled sleep.

*

The End.