The Daughter Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, Dad, right there!" Amy was whimpering, continuously urging me on, while stroking my cock.

I moved lower, sucking her clit between my lips, feeling her soft trimmed pubic hair patch brushing against my chin. At the same time I had my index finger inside her, attempting to stimulate her g-spot. Her moans were gradually increasing, but it wasn't until I reached with my other hand a pushed my thumb inside her tight asshole that I managed to set her off.

She was spasming and quivering while an intense orgasm coursed through her entire body. I held her tight against my mouth throughout her peak, sucking her cum that leaked from her hole.

"Fuck, Dad, that was amazing." She collapsed against me, panting.

I lifted her off me and turned us around. She was now on her back and I positioned myself between her legs, the tip of my cock brushing against her slit.

"Yes, Dad, please fuck me," she pleaded. "I want you inside me!"

We were both drunk with lust by that point, there was no time for teasing. Without wasting any time, I pushed my whole length inside my teenage daughter in one full stroke. She let out the most erotic and sexy moan as she took me to the hilt. I was finally inside her, feeling my daughter's warmth, her wetness, and her breathtaking tightness, against my thick manhood.

I pulled out and buried myself back in with all my weight, taking her breath away, then resumed in full tempo pounding my daughter without pause. She was screaming in pleasure, her legs tightly wrapped around my hips, as I slid with ease in and out of her soaked cunt.

Pretty soon I could feel her working up to a new orgasm. I picked up my pace and started rubbing her clit, having her riding her climax within seconds. I slowed down to let her recover. As I paused, I could hear screams coming from the other tent, Will was going to town on Jasmine's poor pussy.

I resumed with slow strokes inside Amy, and reached down to pay some attention to her amazing breasts. I took them in my hands, stroking and squeezing them, and pulling her puffy nipples. I could play with them all day, they were so full and soft, yet firm. I couldn't believe I had them in my house for all these years. I leaned in to take them in my mouth. I sucked her nipples and kissed all over her tits, while she moaned encouragingly.

"Fuck me harder, Dad," Amy pleaded, after she had fully recovered.

"Yes, Peanut, I will fuck you as hard and as much as you want," I breathed to her, increasing my tempo.

I got back on my knees and grabbed her firmly by her tiny waist to begin thrusting with full speed. We were both sweaty and hot, breathing heavily, as we approached our peaks. Amy came first, and again I could feel her body jerk in my hands and her tight pussy contract against my hardness. Her face was flushed and her eyes closed, letting out soft squeals.

The erotic sight of my daughter in orgasmic bliss gave me the final push and I felt a familiar tingling in my groin. My shaft started pulsating inside my daughter's pussy, shooting jet after jet of my creamy seed. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced and I kept plunging inside her each time my balls contracted, grunting at the intense release. Her pussy overflowed with my cum and I could see it dripping around my thrusting member and down to her puckered rear hole.

Eventually, I collapsed back on my heels, then moved to lay beside Amy, taking her in my arms. We were both panting, exhausted by our powerful climaxes and physical exertion. We never said a word as we drifted to sleep, we didn't have to.

Epilogue

The next morning, I walked out of the tent to find Jasmine on her hands and knees, with Steve in her mouth and her father pounding her from behind. That pretty much set the tone for the rest of our camping trip. A line had been crossed, and what we found on the other side was a lifestyle where we could lose our inhibitions and express our love and affection in a physical way, without any guilt or regrets.

For the rest of the week, our vacation turned into an all out orgy. We were almost in a constant state of arousal, overwhelmed with the totally new set of feelings and sensations that we'd never experienced before. The girls were having the time of their life with three willing cocks at their service, either one after another, either all at once. By the end of the week, gallons of cum were deposited in all three of their holes, or ended up covering different parts of their bodies.

The final day, we said our goodbyes to Sophie and Steve, and agreed to meet again next year, if not sooner. They lived on the other side of the country so it wasn't easy to arrange. We thanked them for introducing us to the joys of incest and wished them good luck.

Back home, we kept meeting daily at my house, or Will's, to continue our sexual adventures. It lasted until the end of the summer, when Jasmine was about to start her first year in college. Between that and having to live with her mother, we didn't meet with her as often as we'd like.

Amy, on the other hand, was starting her last year in high school, so she was still living with me. She pretty much moved to my bedroom and we were fucking several times a week. And of course, Will was not left out. He would visit occasionally on week days and fuck Amy, or she would come to see us at work, where we would often fuck her together, locked in our office, while several of our employers would obliviously work outside. The best part by far, though, were the weekends. We would often invite Will and have long weekends where we would fuck my insatiable little girl in all her holes, all over the house.

Eventually, Amy left for college too, making our meetings more sparse. However, we never stopped. To this day, with both our daughters married, there's still the occasional visit to see their dads back home. And of course, since that first time, we never missed a single annual camping trip, where we would always meet with Sophie and Steve.