All Comments on 'The Daughter Swap'

by theincestclub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I/T is all about secret, forbidden taboo relationships. Not group/swinging bullshit. You crossed the streams and ruined all of the relationships involved in the process.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Great story. Kind of wish the risk of getting both girls pregnant was part of that but no

matter. Still a wonderful, exciting story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree, without the swingers the rest of the story probably would not have happened.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

Both daughters should have wond up sporting baby bumps.

akindman22015akindman22015about 2 years ago

Excellent story! Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not normally a fan of incest stories, because they always seem to get bogged down in guilt and taboo. This was fun, erotic and thoroughly enjoyable. So glad you didn’t get into pregnancy issues as that’s never going to be erotic, just stupid. Going against society norms is fine, but putting a baby at risk is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. The other couple was a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! One of the best incest stories I ever read!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was absolutely amazing I loved it so much it was the best incest story I have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best and most erotic incest story that I have read. Those dads fucking each other’s daughters and then their own was very exciting. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky dads,two young horny daughters to fuck and get sucked by them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written with an excellent story line. All possibilities were explored completely and it left me horny as wishing I had a loving daughter just line theirs. Oh the older couple was great!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was kind of sexy, but in a stroke way. Everyone's fucking everyone essentially. Not much drama. I like a more loving romantic approach where it actually means something, rather than just more holes to ejaculate into.

Tinman714Tinman7145 months ago

A very sexy story. Not only an enjoyable read on its own but it touched on a few incest fantasies that I have. As much as I’d enjoy having one of my daughters, to share them with a friend or strangers is an even more frequent trigger to stroke to. Well done.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

Tremendous story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous