The Daughters are Alright

Story Info
Steven gets double teamed by his teenage daughters.
10.4k words
4.48
31.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My vagina really hurts, Daddy."

Steven Cole stood beside Macy's bed. The baby he had met over a decade ago had flowered into a beautiful eighteen-year-old girl. Like the nineteen-year-old Ruth, she was slim.

Macy's vagina hurt.

Steven had seen it before, but that had been a long time ago. Before they had grown breasts and started their periods.

Macy and Ruth weren't little girls anymore.

A comforter covered Macy's legs. Had she removed her blue jeans and panties? If Steven moved the comforter aside, what would he see?

"I should take you to a doctor," Steven said, as Macy's blonde hair rested against the pillow. Her blue-eyed gaze roamed his body.

Her mother had been blonde-haired and blue-eyed, too.

Meanwhile, Ruth had brown hair and brown eyes. Like her father, a man who acted like a threat to his daughters was a threat to him.

"No!" Macy said. She sat up. "No. No doctors. I want you to help me deal with this. I need my daddy."

The blinds. They were shut, just like Ruth's bedroom door.

Was she asleep? Had Macy told her about the vaginal pain issue?

"Did you talk to Ruth about this?" Steven said.

"No," Macy replied. "Ruth is sleeping. And I don't want her to know about it. There's only one person who can get rid of this problem."

Steven worked an office job. He wasn't a renowned vagina doctor, yet there was always one thing people could blame vagina pain on.

"Are you on your period?" Steven asked.

"No, thank God," Macy said.

Steven ran a hand through his brown hair. Macy couldn't blame her vaginal pain on her menstrual cycle.

"I think--"

"Check it out for me," Macy said. Her breath shivered, as if she planned on showing her dad something that might make him flee the room. "Check my... vagina. You saw it before."

"That was different, Macy. You're older now. No dad needs to see his teenager's private area."

"No dad should let his daughter suffer like this."

Steven's sigh was heavy.

"You're right," he said.

"I'm in pain, too," Macy responded, as her hands pressed against the comforter. Past it was her problem's source: an aching vagina. "But my daddy is going to help me out. Right?"

"I'll..." Steven said. "I'll help you. Yeah."

Macy lay on the bed again.

"You're a good daddy," she said.

She grabbed the comforter, and moved it aside.

Steven's pulse quickened. But blue jeans covered Macy's crotch. Her sore area, that remained unseen.

She was barefoot, but not bottomless. That needed to change.

"My pants are still on," Macy said. She fiddled with her white hoodie's zipper. "Sorry about that."

Steven waited for Macy to get bottomless.

"You have to take off your pants," he said. "And your underwear. Are your hands hurting, too?"

"You take them off," Macy said.

"Why?"

If Steven's hands removed Macy's pants and panties, that would make him seem like a man who was too eager to see his daughter's vagina. She needed to get her pants and panties off by herself.

Steven wasn't an incest-craving pervert.

"Just do it," Macy said. She patted her crotch. "It hurts. I really need you right now. Please, Daddy."

The last sentence made Steven's reluctance melt like ice cream in a vat of acid. Macy had put her words to good use, and Steven needed to do the same with his hands.

"Okay, baby," Steven said. "Daddy is going to help you."

He moved onto the bed.

A long time ago, he had stood beside his bed and removed Macy's diaper. That girl was eighteen and Steven prepared to take off her pants. Her panties would come off soon after that.

Steven unbuttoned Macy's blue jeans.

"Come on," she said. She propped herself onto her elbows. "Are your hands hurting? Unzip my pants."

Steven unzipped her pants.

And white panties came into view, but Macy's jeans weren't off.

Panties. No big deal.

Steven hooked his thumbs into his daughter's panties.

"Okay," Steven said. "Now you have to lift your butt off the bed, then I'll get your pants and underwear out of the way."

"Wait, wait, wait," Macy said, as her dad clung to her jeans and panties. The skin on her hips warmed his thumbs. "Just wait for a little bit."

"I thought this is what you wanted."

"I do want it. But I'm not like Ruth. She wouldn't be so..."

"Hesitant," Steven said. "Nervous. It's okay. And it's not too late for me to take you to a doctor."

Macy shook her head.

"No doctors," she said. "I need my daddy."

She tapped her fingers against her stomach.

"Okay, I'm ready," Macy said.

She lifted her butt off the bed. With shaking hands, Steven slid Macy's jeans and panties past her ass.

When her butt was on the bed again, Macy said, "Look at it."

She tossed her pants and panties onto the floor. How many times had Steven glimpsed Ruth's thongs? Was she still asleep?

Macy spread her legs.

Kneeling, Steven inspected his daughter's vagina. Was he like a gynecologist? Or was he more like a pervert who smiled after checking out teenagers' vaginas?

"It looks fine," Steven said.

Macy lacked pubic hair. Had she shaved her hair down there earlier?

Steven had gone into her room after hearing her call for him. That had led to him standing beside her bed, and now he checked her private area.

He hadn't seen her grimace today.

"Are you really in pain, Macy?" Steven said.

"Are you calling me a liar, Daddy?" Macy replied. "Do you think I would lie about something as embarrassing as this?"

"Ruth is the one who hates showing her pain. You, though..." Steven said. "Well, you let your pain be known. I haven't heard you groan or anything. You're not wincing. I don't see a grimace on your face, either. It's like you're not in any pain at all."

"You're calling me a liar."

Whether or not Macy had lied, the truth was that Steven kneeled not far from her private area. Her exposed vagina.

"I'm not calling you a liar, I just..." Steven said.

"My vagina hurts and you think I'm lying about it," Macy said. "You're my father. You're supposed to help me."

Steven grimaced, as if Macy had kicked him in the balls. Her words had stung. They might as well have been a strike to the nuts.

"I know," Steven said. "I know."

He squeezed his hair. How had he gotten into this situation, clutching his brown hair while his daughter spread her naked legs?

"I don't know if it's bullcrap or not, but I've heard this helps with pain," Macy said. She sat up.

"What?" Steven asked. "What does?"

Macy kissed his cheek.

"Kissing," she said. "Don't you want to take away my pain?"

"Yeah, I do," Steven replied.

"Kiss me then."

She lay on the bed, increasing the distance from her face to Steven's lips. He would have to close that gap.

His daughter's pain might as well have been his.

He pressed his lips against her forehead. Did that ease Macy's pain? He kissed her cheek. Was her pain gone?

She lay underneath Steven, at his mercy, her head in the space between his arms. How many times had he put them around Macy? He had lost count.

Steven needed to make Macy lose her pain, the ache she didn't deserve.

Macy pressed her lips against his.

"It's just a peck, Daddy," she said. Her hands roamed his back. "You have a nice body. It's nice like you."

Macy kissed Steven again. Then again. She caressed his hair, like he tended to do to hers.

"Make me feel better," Macy said.

Something grew hard.

Steven's breath trembled. His clothes imprisoned his penis.

It would take less than a minute for him to take off his pants and underwear. But if he thrusted his erection into his daughter, the post-sex guilt would stalk him like a shadow.

"We need to stop," Steven said, and rubbed his throat, as if Macy had choked him.

"We can stop kissing," Macy said. Steven moved onto his knees. "But you don't have to stop making me feel better. There's something else you can do to make it stop hurting down there."

She rubbed her bare thighs.

"Lick it," she said. "Lick my vagina, Daddy."

"Huh?" Steven asked, as if his ears hadn't caught Macy's words.

"Lick my vagina," Macy said. "Or you can leave. But if you do that, I will suffer. It's not too late for you to help me."

Steven didn't leave the room, but he didn't plunge his tongue into his daughter either.

"You want to help me," Macy said. "I can tell. I can tell just by looking at that bulge. Did you get that erection by kissing me? Or did the thought of eating me out make you hard?"

It was like one of those dreams where you're naked in public became real. Steven felt as exposed as Macy's hole.

"Erections happen sometimes," he said. "Out of nowhere."

"That didn't happen out of nowhere," Macy replied. Why did she act like she could read minds? "This is what had to happen. You need to take my pain away. And you already know how to do that."

Could Steven eat out his daughter and drain her alleged pain?

"This..." Steven started. "This is getting out of hand. I think you should put your pants back on, Macy. We kissed. That's all. We don't have to do anything more than that, and we're not going to."

His knees pressed against the bed's softness. If he wanted to, he could walk out the room. If he did that, would Macy carve out her love for him? All because he had refused to kill her pain with his tongue?

"I'm not going to lick you down there," Steven said, as his erection screamed for relief.

Macy winced, as if Steven had pierced her with a knife.

"Oh, God!" she said. "It hurts so badly. Why won't you help me?"

She writhed like a worm someone had thrown into a pool. Macy was either a great actor or a girl with actual vaginal pain.

"Hey," Steven said. He stroked Macy's shins. "It's okay."

"Make it okay!" Macy demanded. "Lick it."

A breath fell from Steven's nose, heavy like his love for his child. He could take away her pain.

The painkiller: a father's tongue.

"Fine, baby," Steven said, his deep voice as soft as a kiss. "I'm going to make it okay."

He brought his face near Macy's thighs. A feminine aroma washed over his nose like a hot air blast from an oven, and Steven strangled the urge to stroke his covered boner. Macy's clit protruded from its hood, crying for attention. Her cunt weeped.

"You're a good daddy," she said.

Steven was such a good dad that he was about to eat out his daughter.

He slid his tongue along her slit. She shuddered.

"Don't tease me," she said. "Please don't. Go down on me like this is the only time you'll be able to go down on me."

Steven was Macy's father. He was supposed to go through life without ever putting his tongue on her intimate parts.

"Hopefully, this will be the only time I go down on you," Steven said.

Then he speared his tongue into his daughter's hole.

"My vagina!" Macy said. "You're really eating it out. Oh, my God. You really are a good daddy."

The opportunity to relieve Macy's pain had fallen into Steven's life, and he had taken it. He grasped her thighs.

"Your hands feel good, too," Macy said.

Steven hadn't locked the door. It wouldn't take much effort for Ruth to catch what he did to her sister, his daughter. But Steven didn't get up to lock the door. It was like Macy's pussy had become too important to move away from.

"I'm still a virgin," Macy said. She moaned. "You're going down on an untouched vagina."

Ruth. She had told Steven she wasn't a virgin. The words had come from the girl herself. Macy, though, was untouched and being touched.

And Steven's fingers pressed into her thighs, digging into warmth.

He kissed and licked her cunt.

"Yeah," Macy said, as her breath trembled. "You're so good."

She alternated between sighing and moaning. Steven had chosen to go down on her. To help her. A man should wrench away his daughter's pain, and he should please her. Steven did both. And Macy didn't hide her satisfaction.

Getting positive feedback from her made Steven work harder, not at his workplace, but inside his daughter's bedroom.

The noises coming from her mouth proved her horniness. So did the girl nectar on Steven's lips.

How much of her father would Macy let go into her? Would his tongue be enough for the pretty blonde? Or would she crave a different painkiller, the type she hadn't been born with?

Steven drew out more wetness.

"Oh, God!" Macy said. "Oh, God. Oh, God."

As a parent, Steven was obligated to bring smiles to his child's face. If Macy smiled, he couldn't see it. Because his focus stayed pinned on her cunt. Smile or no smile, Steven made his daughter feel good.

Her arousal.

Its warmth coated Steven's tongue. It was like someone had spilled a bottle of pussy-scented baby oil into his mouth.

"Daddy," Macy said. She toyed with Steven's hair. "You're so hungry."

He had agreed to devour her pain. But that involved licking her wet passage, which polished his tongue.

What would Ruth say if she saw them, her dad acting like each lick of Macy's snatch would grant him one hundred dollars? And there was Macy herself, bottomless as her pussy took Steven's tongue.

His dick leaked in his pants, confined. Steven's tongue was Macy's painkiller and his cock wasn't.

How long would that last?

Slurping sounds covered the room as Steven snacked on Macy, producing wet music. He lapped at her clit.

"Oh, God!" Macy said. "God."

Steven toyed with her jewel, licking it as if it were ice cream. A moan shot from her mouth like a bullet.

"My daddy's head is between my legs," Macy said. Steven wet her snatch with his saliva. "I love this view. And I really love what you're doing to me."

Steven had kissed Macy's forehead. Her cheeks. He had held her hands. Before today he hadn't given her pussy the attention it deserved. The girl he licked wasn't a spouse needing to be fucked. No, Macy Cole was his daughter.

Yet he ate her out as if she were his late wife.

Steven's cock jerked in its cloth restraints, spitting out precum. His underwear drank it. Unlike Macy, he lacked the luxury of being bottomless while horny.

Tender warmth hugged his tongue. Macy's cunny enveloped it, pink embracing pink.

Her arousal was on Steven's lips, his tongue, his teeth. It was no wonder why cunnilingus was called eating pussy.

Steven thrusted his tongue into it, sliding it through Macy's soft depths. He took in the liquid from her love tunnel. And he consumed it. The closer Macy got to her climax, the sooner her pain would end.

Right?

Macy groaned. She didn't speak, as if the incestuous licking had stolen her ability to.

Steven, with his knees against the bed, didn't talk either. His soaking tongue writhed. It moved in and out of Macy at a fast speed, Steven assaulting her cunt.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Macy said. Her pussy convulsed on her father's tongue. "Oh, my God!"

An orgasm claimed her.

Steven pulled his head back at a slow pace, as if he struggled against an invisible string that connected him to Macy's cunny.

It looked like he had dumped his lips and chin into a puddle.

Macy had gone on family vacations with Steven. Yet that hadn't stopped him from using his tongue to make her climax.

She lay on the bed, bottomless. The way she breathed made it seem as if she had lost a lung.

"That was the best moment of my life," she said. "Thank you, Daddy."

Steven lay beside her.

"Are you still hurting down there?" he asked.

Macy laughed.

"You're so funny," she said, and planted a kiss against Steven's cheek. Now her lips were wet. "It's cute."

Steven had eased his tongue into Macy's virgin pussy, striving hard to kill her pain.

She had lied.

"You weren't honest with me," Steven said.

"Does it matter?" Macy said.

She brushed her long blonde hair with her hand. Today Steven had learned his daughter had no pubic hair, and he had found that out by pinning his gaze on her cunt.

Macy sat up.

"I enjoyed what you did to me and so did you," she said. She grabbed Steven's covered boner. "The proof is right here."

Steven forced her hand away. "Macy, what the fuck?!"

He left the bed.

"Cover yourself," he said. Cunt juice dripped off his chin. "I love you, but you shouldn't have lied."

Macy spread her legs.

"You love all of me," she said.

Steven took hurried steps out the room.

Mouthwash. It could splash against the liquid shrouding his teeth, but it couldn't wash away the fact he had tasted his daughter's cunny.

One hour later, Steven did one thing you needed to do after being coerced into eating out your daughter.

He watched TV.

As he sat on the sofa, the gunshots blasting from the television and the sound coming from the shower added to the morning's soundtrack.

What would people say if they had discovered what had happened in Macy's room?

"You forced yourself on her."

"You hate women."

"I knew men couldn't be trusted."

The kinds of phrases tossed around by people playing catch with the ball of male hardships.

On the television's glowing screen, fictional police raided a fictional drug dealer's home. Steven watched a movie and his cock was soft. No one bothered him.

The blinds were shut. They hadn't been that way a few hours ago. Who had closed them?

A hand slid along Steven's thigh.

"Daddy, did you enjoy your meal?" Macy asked. She smirked. Steven didn't.

Macy's blue jeans covered her legs. Over sixty minutes ago, Steven had moved her pants and panties to access her private area. His tongue had stopped being a stranger to that spot.

"I'm enjoying this action movie," Steven said. "Well, I was, before you blocked the TV."

"Do you want me to move?" Macy said. "Or do you want me to return the favor?"

"I don't know what you mean," Steven lied.

Macy sighed. "It's not good to lie."

"You did."

"That was different, Daddy."

Macy grabbed the remote control. The television shut off a few seconds later.

"I'm guessing you're the one who closed all of the blinds," Steven said.

"Guilty as charged," Macy confessed. "I don't want anyone to see what me and you are going to do together."

Steven patted the spot beside him.

"If you sit down, we could watch that action movie," he said.

Macy chuckled. "I don't want to watch a movie. And you still haven't answered my question."

"What question?"

"Did you enjoy your meal?"

"If you're referring to that sandwich I ate earlier, yes. I enjoyed it."

"I wasn't referring to the sandwich."

Steven rubbed his forehead. Pain didn't shoot through his skull, but Macy might give him a headache. Ruth had given him enough of those when she was a little girl who screamed and treated the house like an amusement park.

"I'm not one of your crushes from school, Macy," Steven said. "Stop acting like I am."

"There's only one person I have a crush on," Macy told him. "And he graduated years ago."

She kissed Steven on the lips. Seconds passed, but the lip-to-lip contact didn't break. Would Ruth hear the inevitable smooching sound? Did the shower run loud enough?

Macy pulled away.

A kiss wasn't as intense as eating a cunt, at least.

"When we were in my room, you gave me my first kiss," Macy said. "I bet you didn't know that."

She massaged Steven's arm.

"You're so muscular," she said. A smile followed. "I bet you'll be able to carry me very easily."

Her gaze landed on Steven's lips.

"Ruth is still in the shower," Macy said. "We can make out while she's in there."

"This, this--" Steven started saying.

"This what? Are you having trouble talking? Did a cat take that wonderful tongue of yours?"

Steven shook his head.

"This is inappropriate," he said. "This is so damn inappropriate. Giving your dad a quick kiss on the lips is fine. But the one you gave me wasn't quick. And you want to make out with me, Macy. I think you should take a nap. Or hang out with Ruth later. Do something. Do something that doesn't involve me."