The Daughters are Alright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her precious lips touched him and it fueled his arousal. His cock grew hard.

"It looks like Dad is having a really good morning," Ruth said. "You're making him like this, baby girl."

She gave Macy's bare ass playful slaps.

"Ruth, I think your sister is ready for me," Steven said. "Ride me, Macy."

Ruth moved behind Macy. She placed a hand on her younger sister's stomach, and rubbed it like someone would rub a kitten's fur.

"It might hurt," Ruth said. "But I'm here for you."

Macy raised her hips, and brought her cunt around Steven's dick. She cried out.

Her father had taken her virginity.

"Good job," Ruth said. She ran a hand through Macy's blonde hair, showing a sibling's affection. "Is my beautiful sister going to give me a kiss?"

Macy kissed Ruth's cheek.

Ruth, who wore a thong and craved her father's prick, gave Macy a kiss on the lips.

"Ride Dad," Ruth said. "Treat him like a horse."

She slapped Macy's butt cheek.

"Ruth, stop hitting my bottom," she said, and grinned.

"It doesn't seem like you want me to stop," replied Ruth. "You like it when your sister touches your butt. It's okay."

Macy's wet hole clung to Steven. If she rode him, she might smile again.

Steven held onto her hips. He wanted incest and all its taboo rawness. His hunger for it smothered his desire to follow social norms, like a serial killer's belt choking out someone's life.

"Do it," Steven said. "Ride your daddy like he's a horse."

Macy put her hands on his broad shoulders, and she rose and fell. She did what Ruth wanted her to.

"Does that feel good, Daddy?" Macy asked.

Steven nodded. It was like his daughter's cunt had robbed him of his power to talk. Ruth sat beside him, and she stroked Macy's bottom.

"Your ass is so warm," Ruth said.

"So is her pussy," Steven told her.

Macy rode him, his dick in her flesh channel. It gripped his full length, holding him like the man held her hips. Steven's hardness moved in and out of Macy's cunny.

If he filled it with cum, that would bring a greater sense of triumph than when he had made her climax with his tongue.

"Yeah," Steven said, his prick wet with pussy juice. "This feels really good, baby. Daddy loves what you're doing to him."

Warmth approached Steven, someone coming closer. Kneeling, Ruth struck his face with kisses. Her lips clashed against his. She kissed him with vicious passion. She acted like someone had torn her thong seconds ago and then forced her to make out with her father.

Macy, however, was less like a beast.

"Your turn," Ruth said.

She kissed Macy. The blonde pressed her lips against Ruth's in a gentle way, as if she were afraid her older sister's lips would crumble if she kissed her too hard.

Macy.

She bounced up and down on her father's cock, then moaned into her older sister's mouth.

Ruth cut the kiss short.

"Give her what she needs, Dad," she said. Macy pussy walls jerked Steven off. "And you stay wet for him, Macy. Don't dry up on your father's cock."

Ruth took off her black crop top.

"Dad," she said. "Macy isn't the only girl you're going to bang today, you motherfucker."

If Steven hadn't fucked Ruth's mother, the cunt soaking his warm pole wouldn't exist.

Ruth's bra.

Two bumps poked into the fabric. Ruth's nipples. The bra blocked her breasts from view, but Steven's heart raced. It was like being told the only thing between you and a one-hundred dollar bill was a paper sheet.

Steven had to see his daughter's nipples. Were they still brown?

He needed to see Ruth's breasts.

She leaned against Macy, her tits touching her younger sister through the red bra.

"That clit needs some attention," Ruth said. "Let me show it some love, little sister."

"Just do it!" Macy said, taking Steven's dick.

Ruth took off her bra.

Unlike Macy, she sported brown nipples and brown areolas. Her breasts were the same size as the blonde girl's.

Ruth had shed off her bra, but her dark gray jeans and thong were still on. Despite being topless, she was overdressed.

"Both of my girls have beautiful breasts," Steven said. He toyed with Ruth's nipple.

She fiddled with Macy's clit, and earned a moan from her.

"Good girl," Ruth said, while she dealt with Macy's pearl. "You appreciate what your big sister does for you."

"Ruth!" Macy said. Her face contorted. "That feels so good."

She was wet like a creek, and she bathed in pleasure.

Steven smiled.

"We're going to my room after this," he said.

The master bedroom. It was the place where Steven's wife had conceived the girl riding him. Would a porn-style banging erupt into existence there?

"Did you hear him, Macy?" Ruth said. "Dad knows your hole is too great to only fuck once. He's going to have another round with your pretty pussy."

Steven moaned. "Your sister is right, baby."

Macy's ass slapped his thighs. She rode Steven hard as Ruth messed with her pink nub.

"You sexy horse rider," Ruth said. She smacked Macy's jiggling tit. "With sexy boobs."

"Oh, Ruth, I love you." Macy said, her words shaking like her breasts.

"I love you, too."

Ruth's lips caught a pink nipple. She sucked. It was natural for a baby to take their mother's nipple into their mouth. But the nineteen-year-old Ruth wet her younger sister's nipple with her saliva, as if sucking your sibling's nipple had become normal years ago and Steven had missed the PSA.

He chuckled.

"I love it when my daughters get along," he said.

Steven throbbed inside Macy as they screwed. While her sister sucked her nipple, she rode their father. Macy's pussy muscles clutched his wet dick. Her snatch slid up and down his shaft. What Macy had was treasure, and it covered Steven's cock in soaking ecstasy. Whimpers slipped from her mouth.

Ruth pulled away from Macy's nipple, and unbuttoned her pants.

She would remove them, and the thong peeking out of her jeans wouldn't have to peek anymore. Ruth would bare it.

Macy's thin fingers pressed against Steven's shoulders. She breathed hard, as if she were a teenager who had run away from home. But her father had proved he had a talented tongue and a wonderful dick. Steven doubted Macy would become a teen runaway.

What kind of girl would leave such a skilled father?

A naughty plopping noise cloaked the room.

Macy's snatch. Its softness leached precum from her father's member, and he shivered.

Pink pussy lips clung to Steven's rod. Macy held onto her father, as if he would vanish if she didn't maintain contact with him. She panted hard and fast. What Steven and Macy did together couldn't be called anything other than sex.

They fucked.

"Ride me, baby!" Steven said. "Ride Daddy."

Macy's ass struck Steven's thighs quicker. She rode him without remorse.

"Daddy!" Macy said. She moaned. "Fuck!"

She slammed her hands against Steven's chest. Her body trembled.

Steven's dick cheered for Macy, launching cum. A gift from her father.

If someone told Steven the first cum jet looked like he pissed white, he would believe it. Bliss squeezed him like handcuffs around wrists.

Macy sat on his thighs.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Daddy," she said. She panted.

"You were so good, baby," Steven said. He rubbed Macy's back. Sweat greeted his hand. "But let's take this somewhere else. Girls, it's time for us to go to my room."

"Finally," Ruth replied.

Only wearing her red thong, she dropped her dark gray jeans onto the floor.

"Dad, you fucked the hell out of this prim and proper cutie," she said. Ruth brushed Macy's long hair with her hand. "You're so beautiful, little sis."

Ruth pressed her forehead against Macy's blonde locks. Steven and Macy had jumped into the ocean of incest, but that hadn't changed the sister-sister bond she shared with Ruth.

Macy dismounted Steven.

He stood, and he lifted her off the sofa. He, Macy, and Ruth had gathered on it during family movie nights. Steven had penetrated his daughter while sitting naked on its fabric.

"Wait for me," Ruth said.

She went away from the sofa, then took off her thong. No pubic hair. If Steven was a lucky man, he would thrust his penis into Ruth. Maybe he would take her from behind.

"I'm not going to have to wait for you to get wet, am I?" Steven asked. He smirked.

Ruth slipped a finger into herself.

"I'm already soaking," she answered.

Steven nodded. "Follow me, pretty girl."

He carried Macy, like he had done after she fell off her bike when she was ten. Now she was eighteen. And her father had fed her snatch with his semen.

Ruth smiled. "I'm going to be Macy's snack."

Steven carried Macy into his room as his cock bobbed underneath her.

Ruth followed.

The blinds were closed. Macy had shut them earlier. When she did that, she hadn't known what it was like to fuck her father.

So much could change within an hour.

Steven set Macy onto the bed. And he went on it, too.

They had shared this big bed many times, to sleep, not to fuck. Today that would change.

Steven was on his hands and knees, with Macy below him. He planted his lips on her forehead, giving her a father's kiss.

Would he ever rue the moment when Macy tricked him into thinking he needed to lick her pussy?

No.

Fuck social norms.

Kneeling near Macy's head, Ruth kissed her lips.

Their love for each other hadn't melted. It was as obvious as Steven's pulsing prick.

"Most older men would love to be in a threesome with two barely legal girls," Ruth said. "They just don't want to admit it. You better be grateful, Dad."

Steven smirked. "I am."

"Let me hear you say what you're going to do to Macy," Ruth said. "How are you going to fuck your youngest daughter?"

Steven kissed Macy. "Missionary."

Macy grinned.

"I love you, Daddy," she said.

"And I love you," Steven told her.

His dick's swollen tip kissed Macy's cunt lips. He slid into Macy. Her daddy pushed into her, and she moaned. The juices from their previous lovemaking coated Steven's cock.

"Oh, fu--" Macy started saying.

Ruth sat on her face, interrupting her with her cunt.

"I told you I was going to be your snack, Macy," she said.

Her back faced Steven as she rode Macy's face.

Steven grasped Macy's waist. His balls slapped her butt as she grabbed Ruth's ass. Steven used Macy's cunt and her sister used her mouth, the father and daughter getting pleasure from the youngest Cole.

Macy tits rippled as Steven slammed into her. She whined, then moaned into Ruth's hole.

"She can't talk, because her mouth is full of her sister's pussy," Ruth said. She laughed.

Steven buried his warm inches into Macy, spearing her as her muffled moans grew louder. Her hands crashed against Ruth's ass in a series of spanks. Her legs trembled like frightened kittens.

Then Steven pumped cum into her pussy.

He dug his fingers into the comforter's soft blackness, panting.

Ruth.

Her father hadn't stuck his pole into her. Not yet.

"Ruth, you're next," Steven said, as if she had gotten distracted during a card game.

She got off Macy's face.

It looked like someone had flicked water on Macy's face. She flipped onto her stomach, smiling.

"I tap out," she said.

Ruth rubbed Macy's butt cheek.

"I'm not going to forget what you did while you were munching on my pussy," Ruth said. "Clearly, I'm not the only one in love with my sister's ass."

Steven smirked.

"It looks like it's my turn with him, Macy," Ruth said. "How do you want me, Dad?"

"Get on your hands and knees," Steven commanded.

Ruth obeyed.

"Don't give me that lovemaking shit," she said. "Treat me like a whore."

Steven blinked a couple times, something he tended to do after spending hours behind the computer screen at his workplace.

Ruth wanted to be treated like a whore? Could Steven do that to his daughter?

He slid his dick between her pussy lips and into her cunny, as if he hadn't hesitated to give Ruth what she craved.

"You want to be treated like a whore, huh?!" Steven asked.

He tugged Ruth's brown hair.

"Answer me!" he said.

"Yes!" Ruth answered. "I want to be treated like a whore."

With one hand on her hip and the other squeezing her hair, Steven fucked her.

In Macy's post-orgasm state, she relaxed on her side, watching as her father and sister banged.

"Daddy never disappoints, Ruth," Macy said. "You're really going to enjoy his dick."

"She already is," Steven told her.

He slapped Ruth's ass, making it jiggle like her breasts.

"Filthy slut," he said.

His thrusting made Ruth jerk. She acted like missionary sex were almost as horrible as a twenty-year prison sentence, but the doggystyle screwing had reduced her noises to pathetic whines and moans. Those sounds had covered the room when Steven made love to Macy.

"Daddy!" Ruth said.

"You're calling me Daddy now?!" Steven said. His pounding made Ruth squeal. "I haven't been fucking you for long and you're already calling me Daddy. You really are a filthy slut."

"I'm your filthy slut, motherfucker."

Steven's cum and Ruth's pussy liquid covered his member. So did Macy's leftover arousal. Steven was a single dad, but he had gotten action from his daughters. The incestuous proof lathered his penis.

Macy had taken the cock that had made her. Ruth took it from behind.

How lucky were Steven's girls?

The dick moving in Ruth wasn't the first one that had been in her. Though her dad was the man who loved her more than any guy ever had.

Macy. She had lost her virginity to her father, a man who would die for her. But their lovemaking had coursed with incest. That fact would stick with her for the rest of her life.

Was her life tainted? Like a cup of water with a drop of piss in it?

"I'm a motherfucker," Steven said. He gripped Ruth's hips. "Right. And when your mother had you, I didn't think I would be doing this to you nineteen years later."

"Almost twenty years later," Macy said.

Her hand rested against her head. She had done that many times while watching TV. And the performance raging near her was incestuous.

What were the odds that someone would watch "incest" porn? Pornography involving actors who weren't related?

What were the odds that a girl would watch her father take her sister from behind?

"Yeah," Steven said. "This bitch is going to be twenty in a week."

Ruth laughed.

"What's so funny?" Steven said. "I called you a bitch and you laughed. You really don't give a fuck, do you? That's why you couldn't resist your father. You weren't going to leave your teenage years behind without fucking him. You nasty whore."

Macy giggled. "Fuck that whore, Daddy."

"Did you hear that, Ruth? Even your little sister knows you're a whore. You can't even hide it from her. Here you are, getting fucked from behind. You're getting fucked by your own father. You're so dirty. If your friends found out about this, they wouldn't want to get anywhere near you. You dirty, dirty girl."

Steven's pounded into Ruth.

"Spank me!" she hollered.

"What?!" Steven said, as if he hadn't heard her.

"Spank me!"

"Say please!"

"Please!"

"Please what?!"

"Please spank me!" Ruth said.

"I can't hear you!" Steven yelled, putting a hand near his ear for dramatic effect. Macy laughed.

"Please spank me!" Ruth said.

Moans spilled from her. Steven smacked her ass.

He wasn't like one of those people who abused their children and called it discipline. No, Steven had spanked his daughter because he loved her. Ruth had told him to hit her.

"Your pants can't cover that ass now," Steven said. "It's not safe from me. Neither is your pussy."

Ruth's pants had stopped blotting her ass from view, and Steven had slapped its bare skin. He could do that. And he could fiddle with her pink pearl.

"That clit needs some attention," Steven said.

He toyed with Ruth's clit.

"Fuck, Daddy!" she said. Her moaning was like music. "You're so good at this. I see why Mom married you."

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" Steven told her. He spanked her. Macy giggled. "You think I want to hear about your dead mother right now?"

"No."

"Then act like it."

Like when someone steps through mud, a squelching noise came.

"You're so wet," Steven said. His dick pistoned in and out of Ruth's soaking hole. "Only a nasty whore gets this wet for her own father. Tell me you agree."

"I agree!" Ruth cried.

Steven moved his hand from Ruth's clit to her hip.

"Do you know where I'm going to cum?" he said.

"Where?" Ruth asked, her question shaking like a drug dealer during a police raid.

"Inside your pussy, bitch."

Soon, too.

Steven pulled Ruth onto his cock again and again, and her butt shook with each impact. Her ass cheeks had reddened. The slaps Macy had given them, and the two smacks Steven had brought, had left their marks.

The bed squeaked. Ruth moaned as her fingers curled around the comforter. The clapping noise didn't come from anyone's hands.

Steven thrusted back and forth. Ruth fell onto her stomach, but her father kept fucking her. It was like someone had held him at gunpoint and commanded him to give his daughter a good prone bone fucking.

"Shit!" Ruth shouted, as her brown nipples rubbed against the comforter.

"Try not to fall again," Steven advised. "You don't want to accidentally hurt Daddy's cock. Especially because it's making you feel so good right now."

"I love you, Daddy," Ruth said.

Then her face hit the pillow.

"I love you, too," Steven told her. "I love my whore of a daughter. And she's going to be a good girl and take my cum."

Ruth's groan met the pillow as Steven rammed into her. He pounded into her pussy hard.

Without mercy.

Cunt nectar wrapped around Steven's member. He would splash Ruth's pink walls with cum, and the forbidden deed wouldn't afflict her with an incest-borne baby. Steven couldn't make a grandchild form in his own daughter's body.

But he could blast his cum into her.

While Ruth screamed into the pillow and convulsed, Steven's prick erupted. His semen painted her soft walls.

His thrusting ceased.

"Wow." Macy said, still on her side.

Steven pulled his spent cock out of his eldest child. Sweat soaked the indents his knees had made in the comforter, adding more proof he had given Ruth a hard fucking.

She flipped onto her back. She grinned. Macy did, too. She rested her head on Ruth's breast, like they both had done to their mother's bare tits when they were babies.

The framed picture on the nightstand displayed a man, a woman, and two young girls. Steven. His late wife. Ruth and Macy.

A family photo.

Every person Steven had penetrated had lived in his house. Two of them still did.

A lot could change within an hour.

Steven kissed his daughters' foreheads, as a father should. He lay behind Macy, then caressed her blonde hair.

"Ruth," Steven said, as he bathed in post-incest bliss. "Those bad things I said about you, I didn't mean them."

"I know, Dad." Ruth replied.

Steven breathed a sigh of relief. Good.

"I know I lied about my pussy hurting," Macy said. "But you're still the best painkiller, Daddy."

Steven grinned. "I'm your best painkiller. I'm yours."

Were people the sum of their mistakes? If you had sex with your daughter, would the deed make your greatest act's relevance disappear? Like deleting an email?

Steven had penetrated Macy and Ruth, his daughters. The girls he had fallen in love with. He loved them in a way he shouldn't.

Macy had given Steven kisses and rewarded him with her pussy's warmth. He had shot his semen into her cunny. Ruth had taken his cum.

Steven Cole's daughters were alright.