All Comments on 'The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not what I might have thought

Would have thought that the control could have backed off a little. If this isn’t the end, I would like to see Markus and Mr. Thompson work out a little scheme to pay back Eric , Amanda, and Jackie. Justifiable revenge. Otherwise, let this be “the end” of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really hope that you can make this story turn around on Amanda and Jackie and they get punished and lose their leverage over Mr. Thompson. Amanda is so annoying, I hope her dad deletes everything she ever recorded, + copies and destroys the web cams and the collection, so she can lose her leverage.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 5 years ago
Too much power

I also think Amanda and Jackie have way too much leverage here. Someone needs to take them (and possibly Eric) down a peg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took a turn didn't it?

The whole Eric and Mr Thompson thing is cool. The Amanda and Jackie thing having control? Not buying it. Where does "daddy" hide the bodies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hottt!

Mr Thompson mentions a few times how great Eric's ass is. It needs to be fucked. I wanna hear Eric whimper, moan and beg for it

PeanisboundPeanisboundover 5 years ago
Like to see more

Very interesting story. Would enjoy having more of it. There are some character motivation changes in Amanda especially. She really had no prior dislike of her dad to then turn so viciously on him. I can understand she wanted her freedom and continuation of sexual exploration. I would like too see everything be part of her plan as she has shown she plans ahead as evidence with the cameras and that to get Eric she had to also supply her father to him as well. Anyway hopefully you continue. Thanks for the read.

i7ev7i7ev7over 5 years ago
More please....

I agree that the power dynamics seem too skewed, but I find the storyline and characters compelling. I can't help but love Mr. Thompson and am rooting for him to wind up on top, pun intended. Thanks for the interesting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good work

The turn with Amanda was a bit much. I liked Jackie seducing him, though. I'd like to see Jackie wind up dominating Eric and Porn Hound. A serious spanking with a leather belt or paddle would fit right into this story line. The idea of the obsession with Eric's cock isn't too far fetched. Keep this series cumming!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

this is a wild imaginative story for sure. weird and erotic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mr Thompson is getting the best of both worlds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous