The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric winced and nodded in obvious pain.

"Are you my Bitch Eric?" He asked calmly.

"Yes," he responded quickly.

"I want to hear you say it." His grip tightened

"I'm your bitch Markus!" he grunted.

"Very good, now ride my cock while Mike sucks your big fucking dick." Commanded Markus.

Markus took a seat, ass near the edge and leaned back against the sofa. Eric hesitated until Markus looked angry. He straddled Markus' legs and backed up until his calves touched the sofa and then he slowly sat down reaching under himself to grip Markus' dick and guide it to his asshole. His own boner was at about the eight o'clock position, still quite hard considering what he was going through.

His legs were spread wide as he impaled himself on the stiff black cock. I watched his ass cheeks push together as he lowered himself all the way to his balls. He leaned back against Markus who was semi reclined. Markus wrapped an arm around him and encouraged him to ride faster.

I crawled between Markus' legs forcing Eric's even wider and managed to get him in my mouth. I moved in time with them as much as possible. I could feel Eric returning to full stiffness and wanted so badly to make his beautiful cock cum with Markus' hot rod in his ass. It was amazing when I came in the pillow as Eric pounded my prostate, and I wanted him in my mouth when he experienced the same sensation.

"Oh yeah, ride my fucking dick Eric," Moaned Markus.

Eric pushed me off and brought his heels onto the couch, legs spread wide. His hands gripped Markus' strong hips for support as he bounced up and down. His massive cock swayed side to side in slow steady rhythm glistening with my saliva. I watched as his large balls rolled over Markus' nuts when he took him deep.

"Oh God Markus, you're so fucking hot and hard. Fuuuccck meeee aaahhhh fuuucck!" Hummed Eric with his eyes closed.

I had to get him back in my mouth. I leaned in trying not to disrupt their rhythm and gripped him gently and quickly took him in my mouth trying to take him all.

I quickly realized that was not going to work as he was bouncing wildly. I focused on his head and bobbed up and down at jack hammer speed, wiggling my tongue on his plump round head.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Shouted Eric as I tasted his pre-cum leaking heavily.

"Such, a, tight, l, little ass!" groaned Markus. "Gonna fuckin' cuuummmm! Aahh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Eric continued as his massive cock convulsed in my mouth blasting a huge wad of cum.

I tried to swallow but there was so much, and my head was bobbing so fast a large glob leaked out and clung to my chin before it was quickly knocked loose. It seemed like at least ten pulses of spunk were released as I fucked his cock with my mouth.

He wailed, "Oh God Yes! Ne, ever c,came so hard! Aaaahh fuck yes!"

They panted and slowed their pace as I milked Eric dry while Markus, seeded his ass.

After a moment, I released Eric's cock and sat on the sofa beside them. When Markus' softening rod flopped out of his ass, Eric let out a groan of disappointment. He took a seat on the other side of Markus and we all caught our breath.

"Thanks guys," Sighed Markus. "That was awesome, but I gotta get a shower and get to work. We have a major software upgrade at 10:00PM and if it's anything like the last one, I'll be debugging all night.

He grabbed his clothes and left. I watched his bubble butt as he walked thinking about how it felt to be inside him. As he disappeared from view, the strangeness of the situation sank in. We both sat naked on the couch, leaned back legs spread and awkwardly satisfied. My mind tried to grasp the absurdity, of my complete submission to Eric who was so easily turned submissive by Markus. I quickly tried to steer things back on track and turned my head to look at him.

"Can we please talk about Amanda?" I asked apprehensively. "Apparently she sent the text you mentioned. I don't see how this helps anything. She's as out of control as ever." I noticed his green eyes for the for the first time.

"How old are Amanda and Jackie in the video." He asked smiling slightly.

"Sixteen, I think." I did not get the relevance.

"Distributing child porn is a felony even if she is the participant." He grinned. "Suddenly she has a lot more to lose than you or Sandi. She would have the sex offender label for years if this got out."

"I could never..."

"You know that, and I know that, but you can't let her know that. If she thinks that you believe it would be better to have her labeled and get help, than to let her continue down the path of personal destruction, then you have the leverage." His eyes widened to indicate the light coming on.

I thought for a moment as his green eyes seemed to penetrate my brain. "I get it, this could work. Now that she has pulled Sandi in all the way, I'm sure we can get her on board too. We need Jackie too if we have a hope of purging all of her blackmail material. I really think she's with us. Amanda is targeting her father next. Her parents are happily married and don't deserve anything like this."

"What about you Mike?" He asked in an accusatory tone. It was the first time he did not call me Mr. Thompson or Porn Hound.

"What do you mean?"

"We all know the source of Amanda's obsession, started from exposure to the worst case of porn addiction I've ever seen or heard of." He looked at me calmly.

It hit like a stomach punch. I knew it was bad, but hearing his perspective took it to another level. If I thought about it, I had masturbated most days for years and many times more than once. Thousands of times, easily.

"I have already talked with the group we counselled with after her mother died. They have services for this problem, and I will go for as long as it takes." I said honestly. I have my first appointment in September, after Amanda starts school.

"Show me proof of that and I'm all in." He smiled.

"Thank you, Eric. I should call my sister right away. Do you mind?" I said picking up my cell phone from the floor. I did not recall even dropping it or setting it down.

"Sure," he said putting on his robe.

I dialed and pinned the phone against my cheek as I put my underwear and pants on.

Sandi did not answer immediately, and I was preparing for a voice mail when she answered meekly. "Hi Mike... How are you?"

"Hi Sandi, I assume you saw the text?"

"I did." She said distraught. "I'm so sorry Michael."

She only called me Michael if it was serious.

"Me too. Trust me Sandi, it's not your fault. I created this monster and sadly didn't even know it." I said coming clean.

"What do you mean Michael?" She asked surprised.

"This is not an excuse, but at least a justification for my behavior. I tried to focus on raising Amanda and suppressed my own need for affection. To fill the void, I turned to porn and self-gratification..."

"Yeah, so, you're human. What's that got to do with anything?"

"It really became an unhealthy obsession. I thought I was keeping it secret, but Amanda discovered my collection and apparently spent a lot of hours watching some pretty hardcore stuff. Combine that with guilt from feeling like she chased away the few women I dated, and it manifested itself in some seriously deranged sexual behavior. Unfortunately, you, me and Jackie have all fallen prey to it." I felt better after coming clean to Sandi.

"Michael, you really can't blame yourself; you've sacrificed so much to make a good life for her. We've all made mistakes here. I should have come to you right away after the first night things got out of hand. I just couldn't deal with the shame, and before I could even grasp what was happening, she was blackmailing me, threatening to ruin my life and my marriage." She sobbed. "I'm so, so sorry Michael."

We talked for over an hour during which time Markus left for work. And Eric brought me three beers and some snacks. Sandi and I agreed that she would respond to Amanda directly assuring her she was not part of a plan for an intervention. She just needed to make sure her planned rendezvous with Amanda and Jackie took place here in the twin cities. It was only a couple weeks away and Sandi was the perfect distraction to keep her occupied while Markus worked his magic oh her black mail collection.

To help set the stage, I sent a separate text to Amanda.

Me: You win! I have no business trying to control your sex life. But you will show respect and appreciation if you would like a roof over your head and help with college. Sandi and I talked, she knew nothing about any of this and was not part of the intervention plan. In fact, now she is not speaking to me at all. I love you too and, as you wish, this is the last we shall speak on this matter.

I downed the last beer and Eric yelled from his bedroom, "Are you done Mr. Thompson?"

"Yes, thanks for the beers and pretzels. It's all set for the third week of July. We have our distraction. Sandi, will buy us all the time we need and then s..."

He stepped into the living room, completely naked, his cock swaying as it hung down eight inches completely soft. His slender body tanned except for the outline of his swim trunks that looked like white shorts in contrast. I stared breathlessly before looking up at his arrogant smile.

"We need a shower Mr. Thompson, join me?" her turned and revealed his gorgeous round ass, the light highlighted the smattering of soft brown hairs on it.

Like a Pavlovian dog, I mindlessly locked my eyes on his ass, mouthwatering at the sight of his contracting ass cheeks as he walked. His cock hung between his legs so low I could see it from behind. Without realizing it I was getting up to follow him. My mind replayed our last shower when he blackmailed me to jack him off, before he would help with Amanda.

The thought of his stiff soapy cock in my grip, once again, wiped out all reason as I surrendered to my own lustful desires. I removed my clothes as he turned on the shower and stepped in. I watched as his wavy brown hair flattened under the warm flowing water. He stood back to the shower with water washing over his pubes and down his flaccid shaft.

When I finished undressing, he grinned and waved me in. When I stepped in, he made way and I stepped under the warm water. As I rinsed down, he rubbed soap onto a wet washcloth. When it was good and lathered, he cupped my cock and balls in the wet cloth.

"Whoa, getting straight to the point, I see." I felt so much more comfortable with him after Markus put him in his place.

I immediately began to stiffen as he gently cupped my balls and spread the soapy soft cloth all over them. The cloth slid under my balls and halfway up my ass as he reached under me. Then he lathered the sides of my sack and inner thighs before he palmed my cock and pushed up my shaft with my cock pinned against my belly. He rubbed up and down my length and I moaned as I hardened very quickly.

Then he shocked me completely when he leaned in and kissed me. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, I found myself thinking of Amanda's accusation that I had turned her boyfriend gay. The way he was kissing me now made me think she was right. I gripped his back with my hands and kissed him back, swirling my tongue with his and probing his warm mouth.

I whined as the soapy rag stroked my cock under his firm grip. I was on the verge already. I was kissing him wildly and fucking his hand the soap intensified the feeling and brought me quickly to verge. Sensing that, he pushed off and released my cock causing it to thump against me belly.

"Easy Mr. Thompson." He laughed as he lathered up the rag and began washing my chest. "We've got all night."

He washed my neck and shoulders and continued down my belly. Then he soaped up the washcloth and squatted down to do my legs and feet.

"Turn around please." He said and worked back up my legs and thighs.

He stood up and washed my ass slowly as he moved close to whisper.

"I want my cock in that tight little ass of yours Mr. Thompson." His fingers pressed the soapy rag between my ass cheeks as he slid them slowly up and down my ass crack.

I remembered cumming in the pillow with his hot cock in my ass and how that orgasm electrified my whole body. I nodded my compliance.

"Excellent Mr. Thompson. If you play your cards right, I will let you reciprocate." He continued on up my back and shoulders.

I stood with my head under the flowing water, arms extend and hand flat against the wall, letting him wash all of me. When he was done, he stepped back and held out the soap and wash cloth.

"My turn." He smiled.

I turned around revealing my boner as we changed positions. His cock was a bit thicker and longer but still mainly flaccid. As I lathered up the cloth, I stepped back and marveled at the size of his cock. It was longer soft than mine was hard.

I started at his chest and shoulders running the cloth slowly over him. His pecks were small but firm. His cock thickened and slowly rose up as I caressed his upper body. He shuffled and sighed as I washed his stomach. He was slender but his abs were not well defined but visible, but his cock was world fucking class.

I gripped his head with my left hand and cupped his balls with the washcloth and slowly washed them four or five times over as I felt him stiffen in my hand.

Maintaining, my left-hand grip I stoked him slowly and repeatedly with the soapy cloth. When he was at full attention, I released my left hand and continued to "wash" his hot pole.

This time I leaned in and he met my kiss. My boner bounce side to side as I stroked his massive dick probing his mouth with my tongue. After a moment I pulled back.

"I love your fucking cock Eric. I want to feel you inside me again." I said panting.

He pulled my hand off his boner and pushed it against his thigh.

"In due time. You have a job to finish first.

Disappointed but also excited for what was to come, I squatted and worked the washcloth down his legs. When I finished his feet, he turned around exposing his back to me. As I worked my way up his legs, I found myself face to face with his narrow round ass. I could not help but plant kisses on each cheek as I washed the corresponding leg. Lastly, I nibbled each one before washing them thoroughly.

I reached down between his legs and cupped his balls pulling the cloth back and up his ass crack, letting my fingers press in firmly as I moved up and down washing his tight little hole.

I slowly moved up to his shoulders and as I finished, I pressed my boner against his ass like a hot dog in a bun. "You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen." I said almost unconsciously.

He sighed before turning around. "I hope it will be the sexiest ass, you've ever fucked Mr. Thompson."

My cock pulsed at those words and I gasped audibly. Before I could respond he tilted his head back and ran his hands over his head pulling his hair back. He maneuvered his body to rinse any remaining soap from his back and wiggled past me, He drug his hard-on across mine on the way by and stepped out of the shower. Finish up and come to my room when you're done. By the way, you won't need and clothes.

After he walked out, I rinsed and stepped out. I eliminated some of the beer I consumed before drying off. Then, I did a quick once over in the mirror and practically ran to his room.

When I arrived, he was lying face down on the bed naked on top of the comforter. The pillows were also on top of the comforter and his head was planted in one with his eyes closed. His hands were under the pillow and elbows pointed to the sides.

I stepped in behind him, his legs just beyond shoulder width apart. His cock pointed down toward me. The purplish pink cleft of his head protruded below his hefty pink ball sack. There was a pink line up the center of his taint that faded into the dark crack between his globes. There was a crease below each of his buns as they bulged up from his slender body.

His balls straddled the shaft of his semi soft cock, that extended three inches beyond his ball, the slit of his head was like a magnet drawing me in. I stepped forward, crawled onto the bed and pushed his legs wider before pressing my tongue against the tip of the underside of his cock. He moaned softly as I teased the subtle wrinkle of skin that ran from the center cleft of his dick head.

I could feel him swelling as I teased his silky tip with my nose to his taint and forehead pressed against his warm buns. "Damn Mr. Thompson." He sighed.

I licked up his exposed shaft to his taint, where I followed the little pink line of his taint. gripped his buns and felt the soft hairs of his smooth ass. When my tongue reached the crack of his ass, I pulled up teasing my tongue tip barely touching his cheeks. Then began to plant kisses on his right cheek, while kneading his buns with my hands.

My cock stiffened as I kissed his irresistible ass. The soft hairs tickled my lips as I move to the left cheek. He shuffled slightly wiggling his ass as I kissed it methodically. Then I moved back to his cock head, kissed and licked his growing warmth as he moaned his pleasure.

I tongued his soft nut sack, the skin stretched under his weight. Then I pressed my flattened tongue against his taint, licking slowly up as I spread his cheeks with my hands. My nose pushed between his buns sampling the aroma of soap with a hint of musky man scent. His scattered ass hairs tickled my nose before my tongue probed his cheeks coating him with warm saliva.

"Holy fuck Mr. Thompson, that feels fucking great. Don't you dare stop." He sighed contently. "Oohh, yeaaahh."

His legs spread wider and I returned to his cock, sucked in the head as it began to thicken. I knew I could not continue, or he would have to relieve the pressure with his cock in the inverted position.

With his legs spread the bottom of his crack spread wider creating a funnel for my tongue to follow to his tight little sphincter. I traced my way up the taint line to the newly formed gap. As I touched his asshole, he moaned and pushed himself toward me. Taking his que, I wiggled my tongue and pressed it in as his asshole slowly stretched for my probing tongue.

His moans grew louder as I penetrated deeper. He reached back and pressed my face into his ass. With a hand full of hair, he jerked my head making me tongue fuck his asshole.

"Damn Mr. Thompson, You got a stiff fucking tongue. Oh, fuck yes! Aaaahhh!"

After a long moment he pulled me off and rolled over. He looked at my boner and smiled, then pulled my head to his and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined and he gripped my boner stroking me. I groaned and humped his hand.

"Easy Porn Hound, I wanna ride that cock. I will tell you when you get to cum. Got it?" He asked sternly.

I nodded and he released his grip. "Good, now lay down on you back, I want that fucking cock."

I did as commanded and he got on his knees next to me, leaned down and took me in his mouth. "Oh, shit Eric." I grunted thinking I would not be able to hold out long.

Apparently, Markus had Eric's number. He was all in with the giving as well as receiving philosophy. I touched his hair as he took my cock, balls deep. His tongue worked magic in constant motion. I moaned and closed by eyes enjoying the soft warmth of his lips and tongue, amazed that the arrogant dominant SOB was suddenly bringing so much pleasure.

He pulled off and climbed on top of me. His ten-inch pole dwarfed my cock as they lay side by side and he rubbed against me. I whimpered from the warmth his monster cock generated. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue as he kissed me again. Then he sat up straddling me and pulled his hips forward to slide his ass crack up my boner as his cock moved up my stomach and lower chest.