The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then sit there and jack off for me." Said Markus calmly as he stared at the computer screen and pointed at the chair at the end of the table.

"You're kidding right?" Asked Eric smiling.

"No, I'm not kidding. You're my Bitch and I gave you an order." Barked Markus.

Eric mumbled and looked confused while I listened and occasionally peeked around the corner for a view.

Markus looked up and gave him a stern look. "Don't make me ask again, Bitch."

"What if Mr. Thompson comes back? You said we all needed to focus, for a few hours." Pleaded Eric.

"You don't think he'd like to watch you cum begging to suck my dick? Besides you two horny fucks already broke my concentration. If you do a good job, I'll let you climb under the table and suck my cock when you're done."

I reveled in the tables being turned on Eric. He was getting a rudely delivered dose of his own medicine. I was excited and jealous at the same time. The thought of jacking off and begging to suck Markus' cock took over my mental slide show. I would have gladly traded places with Eric but didn't mind watching either.

"We should..." Said Eric before Markus cut him off.

He stood up. "Take off your pants and underwear and make yourself cum you horny little bitch, or I'm gonna have to discipline you."

Eric immediately removed his pants and revealed a semi stiff ten-inch wonder. I watched in amazement as he began stroking it quietly at first and then began to speak. "Oh Markus, I want that black cock in my mouth again please. I've been thinking about it all the fucking time. God you make me so damned hard."

"Isn't that better, admitting your true nature Eric?" Said Markus calmly.

"Yes! It feels so good!" Eric hummed as he stoked himself faster and faster.

I watched with a full boner, Imagining plunging him into my mouth as he released. Markus worked on the computer barely paying attention. He glanced over at Eric who was whacking himself like a man possessed. In my excitement I bumped the wall just enough to be heard...Maybe.

Neither of them seemed to notice and Markus, continued. "You do have an exceptional cock for a slutty little bitch. You and Mr. Thompson have opened my eyes."

"Oh, fuck Markus." Eric Grunted.

"So that's a yes to becoming a full-time bitch? Of course, you'll share duties with Mr. Thompson?"

"Yes!" growled Eric as he approached climax. "Oh God Yes!'

"I know you're on board Mr. Thompson, so come on out and catch his load before he blows all over your kitchen floor." Markus laughed.

I froze for a second, stunned.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Mr. Thompson...Hurry!" Groaned Eric.

I ran in and dropped to my knees as he shoved his oozing monster toward my face, jacking it feverishly. Pre-cum began to drip as my lips approached.

"Wait for it Mikey." commanded Markus. "Open."

As ordered, I open my mouth and waited. A moment later a blast of hot cream spewed into my mouth with a bit hitting my cheek. I moaned and plunged onto his convulsing tool. My tongue swirled as he released another jet that filled my mouth.

"Oh fuuuuccccck!" Eric hummed as he gripped my head and fucked my mouth.

"Suck him dry. Mr. Thompson." He said calmly. "You're gonna be sharing bitch duties with him. This will be one of the fringe benefits of the job. Are you good with that plan?"

"Muuuuhhh uuuuuhhh," I moaned and nodded. as the last of his spunk unloaded.

"You guys are going to service me later at the apartment OK"

"Mes" I said not releasing Eric's cock as he moaned. "Yeess!"

"Good, now that Eric's gotten a release, hopefully he can focus. You, Mr. Thompson will not be getting relief tonight until it's all over, understood?" Markus continued.

I pulled off of Eric's cock since he was sucked clean. "Why not." I asked pleadingly.

"You sir, are the cause of all of this. Your deception and complete lack of control has created this whole mess. Today we start teaching you self-control. Now get off your knees and stay focused on your daughter's situation."

I stood up as ordered with my hard-on tenting the front of my pants. Somehow the thought of being one of his bitches only excited me more.

"Get dressed Bitch," Markus, barked at Eric. "And you get her thumb drive and let's clean it Mr. Thompson."

I nearly forgot about that. "Ok, I'll be right back."

I left the room and snuck quietly to the attic to retrieve the thumb drive. It had completed the download, so I removed it and took it to Markus. As I handed it off, I got the text from Sandi.

Sandi: They're here.

Me: Thanks!

I knew that would be it, since she was waiting for the knock to send the text.

"Ok they're at the hotel." I said.

"I'm off for the phones," Said Eric looking toward Markus. Markus nodded and he left.

"You just need to make sure not to distract me." He turned back toward the computer before looking back at me. "That (He pointed at my tent.) and that (He pointed at my face.) don't help."

I put my hand to my cheek and the blob of cum still clung to me. My face reddened as I turned to leave the room. "I'll leave you to it then. Thank you, Markus. I really do owe you a lot!"

"I will start collecting tonight!" he smiled. My cock stirred at the thought.

I cleaned my face and made my way to the laptop. I pulled up the page for the web cams, in time to see Sandi and the girls standing in front of the couch. The girls were side by side calves to the sofa, still wearing their sun dresses. Sandi stood very close facing them. The camera view was of her back side, my eyes immediately drawn to her naked neck and shoulders. She also had her black hair in a ponytail, like the girls.

She had a red garter belt and black thigh high stockings. Her full round ass was bare. The girls heads were visible over her shoulders. Amanda on her right and Jackie on the left. Both looking down with hungry eyes.

I turned up the volume on the microphones.

"...haven't been touching yourselves or each other for a full week, right!"

"Yes Sandi." They said in unison.

"You haven't played with you slut toys, or been fucking any boys, or my brother?"

"No Sandi." Again, in unison. "We've been good, as promised." Added Amanda.

"Very good, and you will both do exactly as I wish tonight?"

"Yes Sandi, we are yours tonight."

"Good, lick my nipples Sluts!" She puffed out her chest.

They leaned down and appeared to be licking, as her hands gripped the back of their perspective heads. Her head tilted back, and she moaned. "Hungry little sluts, aren't you?"

"Yes," they said continuing to lick.

"Very good girls, now present me your panties." She commanded sweetly.

They bent forward and reached under their dresses and wiggle their panties down and off. Then they stood up and held them out for her to see. Amanda presented a tiny red thong pantie, and Jackie a blue lacey semi thong. She took Jackie's fist in her left hand, raised them to her nose and breathed in deeply. Next she repeated with Amanda's.

"You're both wet and smell like horny littles sluts that want their cunts licked. Do you?"

"Yes Sandi," They said together. "Please." Added Jackie.

My cock throbbed in my pants, oozing pre-cum as Porn Hound was on the scent. I was amazed at their ability to trade rolls from submissive to dominant with equal enthusiasm. I would never have projected Sandi in this role after watching her be completely submissive in the videos. But she was a natural and looked amazing in the stockings and garter.

"Who is serving whom, sluts?" She asked with authority.

"We serve you Sandi." They replied shyly.

"That's right ladies, my cunt will be serviced first. Who would like to lick it first?"

"Me! Me!" they said in unison.

"Humm, how should I choose?" She tossed the panties onto the couch. Then she leaned down and worked a hand under their sun dresses. "Let's see who's most excited to be here." She raised up lifting the front of their dresses. "Spread your legs for me sluts." She commanded.

Her hands continued higher until both girls gasped as she made contact. "Ooh that's very warm ladies. You're both pretty wet..." She thrust her hand upward with a quick jolt causing the girls to jump slightly and screech.

They moaned and rocked as her arms moved slowly fingering their wet pussies. "You're both very wet ladies." She said perplexed. Their eyes closed as she worked her fingers in their warm wetness. "Pull up your dresses and show me those hot little slut holes ladies. They both pulled their dress hems up to their chests and tucked them into their tops. Amanda was shaved completely, and her labia were bright reddish pink. Jackie's were darker pink and topped by a well-manicured black bush.

Sandi was sliding her middle fingers in and out slowly. "Such pretty little pussies ladies. I really can't tell who's wetter, so I have an idea." They gyrated slightly fucking Sandi's fingers. "Sit down and keep those slutty cunts open for me. We're gonna see who can cum first. Winner gets first licks."

They both sighed and sat down slowly, not losing contact with Sandi's fingers. "Spread those legs wide."

They were sitting about two feet apart and Jackie raised her leg over Amanda's knee so they could present their gaping pussies for Sandi. Sandi dropped down to her knees and sat her full stretched ass onto her heels with her torso high. I marveled at how hot my sisters ass looked with the garter belt framing it in bright red.

The girls were leaned back with their heads resting on the couch back cushions and asses on the edge of the seat cushions. Jackie was picking up the pace fucking them with her middle finger.

"Oh, you little sluts are getting fucking soaked. You like my fingers in your hot little pussies, Don't you?" She said breathing heavier.

They both moaned and nodded as she fucked them harder. "Yes!" Groaned Amanda spreading wider, while Jackie gyrated her hips like a horned-up belly dancer.

There was something incredibly sexy in the way Jackie's hips rolled so smoothly. She just sang in ecstasy," Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"You little sluts want two fingers, don't you?" They screeched, together.

"Yeeeeeessssssss. Pleeeaaaase."

She pulled out of Amanda, sucked her pointer and middle finger, "Uuuuum Yummy Slut cum." Then she plunged them both into Amanda and pulled out of Jackie.

Jackie whined, "No come back!"

At the same time Amanda screamed," Yeeeessss!" As she humped Sandi's fingers.

Sandi again sucked her fingers, "You taste so sweet you horny little slut. Do you want my fingers in you slutty little cunt Jackie?"

"Please fuck me Sandi, I wanna cum for you, please!" She begged, looking down at Amanda fucking Sandi's fingers.

Sandi put in two fingers and began fucking them fasters. They panted and moaned, Jackie pressed on the couch cushion taking the weight off her ass and let her hips roll in rhythm with Jackie's fingers while Amanda bounced up and down.

"Look at me sluts!" Barked Sandi. "You've missed me, haven't you?" Amanda grunted low as Jackie squealed high, "Yeeessss!"

Sandi's hands were like pistons firing at full speed. She leaned forward and worked her thumbs on their clits. Amanda's teeth clenched, "Oh fuck yes!" while Jackie's mouth opened wide and she howled like animal. Both looked at Sandi as she masterfully brought them to the edge of orgasm.

Completely oblivious to anything around me I yanked my pants down turned the volume up and began to jack off. Sandi's ass was amazing as it bounced on her heals. The two hot young ladies thrust their pelvises forward offering themselves completely to Sandi's magic fingers. Their screams and grunts grew louder as Sandi pounded them mercilessly.

Amanda bounced wildly, teeth clenched, grunting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Jackie's mouth was locked wide open as she stopped hip gyration and went completely stiff. Both feet were spread wide apart with her legs fully extended and toes out. She held her ass off the edge of the couch with her arms locked and head pressed against the top of the couch.

I could hear Sandi's fingers slapping against their soaked pussies. It sure looked like a tie was inevitable when Jackie's upper body began to vibrate in a convulsive wave of pleasure.

"You, like your little clits played with, don't you, you fuck sluts!" yelled Sandi.

That was all it took for Jackie to cum very hard. She could not even scream, her mouth was wide open with no sound coming out, her head flew back, and lower body convulsed and shook as she came hard. Sandi had raises up off her heals, and her ass jiggled from the breakneck speed of her hands.

Amanda grunted like a grizzly bear, "Oh fuck yes Sandi! I'm fuck-ing cum-ming! Gaah!Gaah! Gaah! Gaah! Gaah! Gaah!" She never stopped bouncing as her climax built.

I was stroking my cock with a death grip trying to make it last but losing the battle When Markus' voice slapped me back to reality.

"What da fuck is wrong wit' choo!" He said with a bit of a hood accent, that rarely ever came out of his mouth.

My pending orgasm evaporated immediately as my head darted his way.

Standing behind him was Eric with a disgusted. "Fuck Porn Hound you are a sick son of a bitch."

I spun in the chair and reached for my pants, as my boner flopped from side to side.

"You're a twisted mudder fucker." Said Markus. "Leave dem fuckin pants off Bitch. I been cleaning off file after file of you whackin' off, your daughter eatin' pussy and your sister fuckin' 'er niece. I been, keepin' my focus, and you... Here you are whackin' off watchin' your daughter and sister and makin' more fuckin' porn."

His look of disgust was off the scales. I reached again for my pants when he gripped my trapezius muscle sending paralyzing pain through my upper body.

I yelled uncontrollably.

"Do you want me stop Mr. Thompson?" Asked Markus calmly

I could only half nod as my head pressed against his knuckles unable to move much else.

"When I let go, strip naked and get on your knees. It's time you give me some relief Bitch." His gripped tightened and I winced in disbelief of the pain level. "Do you understand?"

I gave another spastic nod and he released me. I shuffled in the chair and kicked my shoes off as his hand hovered over my shoulder. I leaned down and slid my pants and underwear off. The sweat of my naked ass on the old leather chair I was on suddenly became apparent in the hot attic. I quickly removed my shirt and sat upright looking at Markus, pleadingly.

I tried to speak, "I'm sor..." The pinch returned and I stopped.

"I'll tell ya when ya can talk you sick fuck! In fact, I'll tell you when you can cum, shit, fuck or breath. Do you understand?"

A third neck wrenching nod and he released his grip and turned toward Eric.

"Is he in yet?

"Yes, and in place." Eric responded

"Change of plans get him hear, now." Ordered Markus.

"Ok, I may have to pick him up." Replied Eric.

"Whatever it takes. Just hurry up." He said looking back at me.

"What the fuck do we do with you? You are the horniest bastard I've ever met. And you're also the best actor I know. You had me fooled into thinking you were some kind of poor victim of circumstance being taken advantage of by Amanda and Eric, but you just keep digging yourself into deeper shit every day." He truly looked perplexed and I was at a loss. "Grab that laptop and come to the kitchen. I'm gonna have to clean it out too."

In the midst of the shame and embarrassment I was feeling, of all the things to catch my attention, was that Markus had lost all of his street accent. It was amazing how he could turn it on and off.

"You really are the Porn Hound. Are you even listening to me?" He asked sternly.

I was listening until I reached for the laptop and saw the camera was showing an empty sofa, but I could hear Sandi taunting them. "How bad do you want it Jackie?"

"I want your pussy bad Ms. Sandi, please!" Whined Jackie.

As I picked up the laptop, I switched camera two's feed, pretending I wasn't really trying to keep watching even after I was caught red handed.

As we walked, I bent down to grab my clothes. "Did I tell you to bring them?"

"No sir." I said compliantly. "But who's coming over?"

"Not for you to worry your horny little head about. You'll find out soon enough."

"Please let me get dressed..."

"Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can put on some clothes. Just bring your boner and your laptop Porn Hound." He said matter of factly.

Sandi's voice cut into my consciousness with a high-pitched squeal from Jackie. "Oh God Sandi. Aahhhh!"

I looked down to see Sandi on top of Jackie in the 69 position, with her ass facing the camera high in the air. Jackie's head was flat on the bed as she moaned with pleasure. Sandi's head was down and out of view but judging from her shoulder movement and occasion glimpse of the back of her head, she was giving Jackie a proper tongue lashing.

Jackie thrust her head upward plunging her tongue toward Sandi's pussy. She made contact and Sandi threw her hips upward balanced on her toes holding her knees off the bed. Jackie's head fell back to the bed in frustration.

"Did I tell you to eat my pussy sweetie?" Asked Sandi.

"No, but I won, you said whoever came first..."

"How do you ask slut?"

"Please let me eat your hot little pussy Sandi! I've missed your sweet cunt, Please." Asked Jackie.

"That's better, here you go sweetie." She lowered back down to her knees and lowered her pussy to Jackie's face. "Oh, shit sweetie that feel s, soooo good. Aaaahhhhh!"

She groaned and shoved her face back into Jackie's pussy. Somehow with their faces buried it did not seem so perverse. It was just a hot chick with a nice ass getting her pussy munched by another hot babe. And my hard-on grew.

We arrived at the kitchen table and I sat across from where Markus had set up his work area. Talk about awkward. Sitting naked across from a fully dressed Markus, who typed away on the computer while I was once again watching my sister fuck my daughters best friend.

"You are really sad Mr. Thompson." Said Markus as he shook his head. "Enjoy while you can. He looked at the various devices on the table. You got about an hour and that baby, is wiped clean."

I sat mesmerized by the sight of Jackie's head rocking side to side and up and down while she worked her tongue into Sandi's pussy. It was an enthusiasm lacking in ninety percent of lesbian porn. My cock throbbed as Sandi's head came up for a breath.

"Oooooohhhhhh ffffuuuuuucccckkkkk Jackie sweeeettttttiiiiiieeeee. Y, your tongue! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeeessssss!"

Even after the ridicule and humiliation from Markus and Eric, I could not stop watching and once again needed to relieve my renewed hard-on. I felt like I was watching myself in a dream and someone else spoke the word that came out of my mouth.

"Can I please Jack-off Markus?"

It suddenly hit me what I just asked, and my eyes darted to Markus, whose attention was on Amanda's lap top screen. He looked up at me with a look of confusion as if he wasn't quite sure he heard me correctly. I heard the sound of Sandi's voice screeching with pleasure coming from Amanda's computer. It sounded like one I had seen before...

"You're unbelievable!" he said eyes locked on the screen. "I have to admit it gets me hard watching them. They are all three fuckin' hot, but it's you're fucking sister and daughter..."

He stood up and walked to my side of the table. It's time we give you something else to focus on Porn Hound. He pushed his pelvis forward, boner tenting his pants. "Ready for some dark meat?"

I slid off the chair onto my knees and reached my hands toward his belt buckle, recalling our night together and the taste of his black cock. I was powerless to resist. I had thought of him so many times since then. I unbuckled his belt as he smiled down at me, his full lips opened slightly showing a bit of his bright white teeth. It was amazing to recall those lips working my cock. That whole night felt like a dream.