The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his hands resting gently on the back of my head. "Damn your mouth feels good, Mikey. Don't you fucking stop Bro, you're a true cock lover, I can tell," He moaned and leaned his head back.

It was sad that I felt a twisted sense of pride, from his words, but I did love cock. I had just swallowed my third load from three different cocks and wanted more. My cock was oozing and throbbing in need of serious relief when Eric spoke up.

"I knew you'd never be the same after seeing my cock Mr. Thompson but wow, you are all in Cum Bucket. Hold on Steve, he's going for seconds." He said arrogantly.

Despite reality slapping me in the face, when Eric reminded me there were two people in the room watching me suck my brother in law's cock, I didn't care. I wanted to make him cum again. I wanted to be their cum bucket.

I gripped Steve's hips and sucked him harder, moaning and whining audibly. "God damn, you're a cock whore Bro. I'm gonna fuck that tight little cunt of yours Mikey. Stand up and grab that table. It's time you fulfilled all Sandi's wifely duties."

The thought of his fat cock in my ass suddenly hit me hard. There was no fucking way. My jaw was aching badly from opening wide for so long, but it was much better than the alternative. I death gripped his hips and sucked him for all I was worth, hoping to change his mind, but my efforts were short lived.

I felt the shot of pain in my shoulder once again, only this time it was Steve giving me a nerve pinch. I released his cock and he stood me up.

"Put your fucking hands on the table and spread your fucking legs Cum Bucket."

"Do what you're told Bitch!" Barked Markus. "Welcome to your knew reality Cum Bucket."

I reluctantly rose up and did as commanded. It was humiliating and somehow exciting at the same time. I told myself I had taken Eric's ten incher; I could surely take seven inches. My aching jaw told me the diameter was a big difference that I would surely feel.

He gave my ass a hard slap, sending my boner bouncing. I jumped but settled quickly when I felt his hand run from my balls to the small of my back, tickling my asshole on the way by. It did send a pulse through my softening cock, causing a new surge of blood and a stiffening.

I trembled at the thought but recalled how hard I came with Eric fucking my ass. I breathed deep trying to relax when he thrust a finger rudely into my asshole.

"Ow!" I yelled, looking back angrily.

"Ooh that's tight Bro. I think that's tighter than your sister's cunt. And ya know what Mikey? Sandi never let me fuck her in the ass. But you... You know how to please Cum Bucket."

I felt his saliva-soaked head press firmly against my sphincter. "Man, I'm gonna like this." He sighed as he pushed hard forcing himself into me.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed trying to pull away, but he had my hips and forced himself in till our balls touched and held me there for a second. I grunted and groaned. "Too fucking much, please!" The pain was unbearable.

He pulled me against him with all his force. "I'm all in Bro, the worst is over... Like ripping off a band-aid."

"It fucking hurts please!" I squealed.

"You turned my wife into a dyke Mikey! Now it's time to pay." He backed out and slammed it home again.

"He's got a point Porn Hound!" Said Eric spinning the laptop screen toward me. There was Sandi, sixty-nining Jackie while Amanda tongue fucked Sandi's asshole. Sandi raised up from Jackie's cunt.

"Oh fuck, Mandy!" She screamed. "Tongue fuck me baby!"

"She even takes it in the ass now too!" Grunted Steve as he hammered my ass angrily.

I cliched my teeth trying not to yell out in pain. It did hurt less as my asshole stretched and the nerve endings began to get numb. My semi hard cock flopped against my belly from the pounding. I stood, my hands gripped the edge of the table for support, my legs were spread eagle and I was bent at the waist as his thick cock filled me.

I began to feel the stimulation to my prostate and my balls tingled like I had never felt, when suddenly I felt a warm oozing cock head against my cheek. Eric's boner was rubbing against me as I began to groan.

"Oh fuck, Steve, you're so fucking big and fucking hard! I can feel it in my balls. Oh God, I need to cum! Fuck me Steve I love your fucking Cock. I love your fucking cock! I love your fucking c..." Eric shoved his cock in my mouth, and I began to suck him hard.

"Holy fuck Bro you are such a cock slut I can't fucking believe it. I, I'm gonna, gonna cum in y, your ass c, cum bucket!" He grunted panting heavily.

Saliva ran from my mouth onto the floor as Eric's ten incher fucked my mouth. God, I loved his cock. It was long but narrow enough to take in throat and he was throat fucking me. I just held on and let him use me.

The stimulation of my prostate was relentless as his hips slapped my ass like a jackhammer.

"Oh fuck, Porn Hound, I'm gonna cum! Oh Fuuuuuccccccccccck." Yelled Eric as he released another load of sweet hot cream in my mouth. I swallowed what I could when his shaft pulled briefly out of my throat, but I lost most of it onto the floor.

I was in a frenzy with both holes being pounded with hot hard cock. My prostate sent tingles through my whole body and as Eric unloaded, he flopped out of my mouth allowing me to breath hard and deep as my balls could not hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming Steve, I love your fucking cock. Oh God, I'm cumming!" I whined completely surrendering to his cock.

My cock swung wildly as he pounded my ass and prostate. Globs of spunk pulsed from my cock onto the floor, flying through the air from my bouncing boner.

"I'm cumming Bro!" grunted Steve as his machine gun balls released in my ass.

"Oh fuck, cum in my ass. I'm your cum bucket cock whore!" I yelled as my body spasmed with ecstasy. "Oh fuck, yeeessss!"

As our orgasms passed, he slowly pumped my ass pulling out to the head and back to the hilt.

"What a horny fuckin' slut." Said Markus. "You really are somethin'. Now suck those boys clean so they can get back to work. On your knees Bitch."

I did as commanded trying not to kneel in my spunk. Eric immediately shoved his cock in my mouth and I slowly sucked every drop of cum from his softening cock. Then Steve grabbed my hair and pulled me off.

"I'd say he's clean Cum Bucket. My turn, Bro."

His cock was softening as I pushed him in. My jaws were aching but the taste of his cum made it all worth it. It was creamy sweet and as I sucked could feel more oozing from his cock onto my taste buds. In his softening state I could push all of him in my mouth and I felt a sense of accomplishment for taking him all. When my lips reached his balls, I sucked hard and pulled out to his tip milking the last drops of his sweet nectar, before I let him drop.

"Damn Bro, I could get used to this. You put Sandi to shame." Said Steve reaching for his pants.

"Good job Cum Bucket." Said Marcus. "Now finish your job and lick that spunk up." He pointed at the floor. "We might need to get you some knee pads." He thought for a moment. "I think I have the therapy plan for you Porn Hound. When you're in town you will service us as needed and we will make sure you cum twice a day. That should keep your twisted urges under control. When you travel you will face time twice a day and cum for us, so you won't be tempted on the road."

I leaned down and licked my jizz off the floor as ordered. I started with the largest glob and worked my way out from there. It was humiliating but when Markus stepped up and caressed by naked ass it was all worth it. His powerful hands were remarkably gentle, and the tickling sensation seemed to spread through my whole body.

"This ass is gonna be busy Mr. Thompson. Can you handle us?" He asked sincerely as his fingertips caressed my balls.

I looked up and nodded, his dried cum felt like a layer of crust compressing my face. "I can handle it." I said eagerly as his touch stirred my cock again.

"Get it all up Cum bucket." He commanded and I proceed to clean it all up. "You understand you will no longer touch that sweet little girl Jackie?

"Yes sir." Answered between licks.

"And you will not watch, or in any way be involved in your daughter's or sister's sex Iives. That's twisted and way over the line. And of course, no more porn. Got it?"

"Yes sir," I said honestly.

"Good, I want you to stay naked and stay close. If you're a good little bitch I will make you cum later. If my boys here need your services, then you know what to do. Now I need to get back to work. There's still a lot of shit to clean up on these computers. There's some more right there." He pointed at another glob of cum.

As I leaned in to clean it up, I thought about my new role as cum bucket and sadly my thoughts could only turn to how he would make me cum later...

To be continued...