The Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

"Now, let's see what we have here," she said, grabbing his rock hard cock in both hands and running her tongue from the base to the tip, then lowering her mouth over the top and taking it deeply into her mouth. She began to suck, gently, rubbing her tongue against the base and pushing it against the roof of her mouth. She moved her head up and down, slowly, deliberately, like she knew what she was doing.

Tim, too, had a plan for today. He let her continue the blow job for about two minutes, getting his cock as wet as she could, the reached down and lifted her by the shoulders.

"I wasn't finished yet," she complained. "I wanted to take it all the way this time."

"As much as I really want you to, some time, I, also, had a plan for today. You got to do part of yours, and I get to do part of mine". With that, he grabbed her by the back of the head and spun her around. Then he marched her forward to her desk and pushed her face down. Still holding her by the hair, he used his feet to kick her legs apart and guided himself in. She was fairly wet already, and combined with the saliva she'd put on his shaft, he went in easily, almost all the way the first try.

"Oh!" she cried in mock fear. "Don't hurt me. I'll cooperate."

He held her face sideways on the desk and pulled back, thrusting all the way in, and slamming his pelvis into her. "Oof" came the response. He released her head and put both hands on her hips, sliding slowly out and returning sharply in.

"Put your elbows on the desk," he ordered. She did, suspending her small breasts above the work surface, the rest of her body hanging over the edge. Out and in; out and in, pulling her back with his hips as he thrust himself in with his pelvis. She wasn't complaining.

He reached out and cupped a breast in one hand, and held a shoulder in the other, thrusting over and over. She remained still, stoically, absorbing his impacts; allowing him to be fully in control for the moment. After all, she'd planned on this one being about him.

As Tim reached the climax, he put both hands on her shoulders and thrust as hard and as deeply as he could, two, three, four times, and then released, over and over, and then he was spent. He lay on Vanessa's back, draping his hands off to the sides.

"You gonna live?" she asked. She felt his head nod between her shoulder blades. "Seems like we'd better get you undressed and in bed, for your own safety! But first you'll have to get off of me."

Slowly, grudgingly, he straightened himself up and withdrew. He reached into his jeans pocket, retrieved his handkerchief, and wiped himself off, just in case he should find himself in her beautiful mouth anytime soon. He was, after all, a gentleman.

He put his arm around her neck, and his hand on her breast, and allowed her to help him to the bed. He sat, she peeled off his shirt, then grabbed his handkerchief and wiped herself off. Folding it neatly, she set it on her nightstand. Then she pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him, saying, "my turn".

Quickly, Tim reached behind her, grabbed her hair, and pulled her onto her back. "Put your hands at your sides and spread your legs," he ordered.

"My, aren't you just being the man in charge today," she said grinning. She put her hands by her sides and spread her legs. "Take me, I'm yours," she said, closing her eyes.

He released her hair and lay next to her. There was no need for her to hold his penis at this point, as he'd poured all of his erection energy, among other things, into her, moments ago. Now he was free to take his time and take care of her, and she was ready.

He dropped his mouth to within an inch of her nipple, opened it and simply breathed. The effect took a moment, but he heard her suck in a breath, and saw her nipple slowly become erect. Then he blew on the nipple, cooling it. He put his open mouth over it again and exhaled, deeply, allowing the heat to radiate over her breast and chest. He then ran his tongue around the base of her areola, getting it wet, and blew again. The cool sensation sent a chill up and down her body. He lay his whole tongue on top of the nipple to re-warm it, and move over to repeat the process with the other one.

Vanessa lay there, not knowing what to expect. Tim had pretty much walked in and taken charge this time. A bit on the rough side, but he always felt good inside her. She'd actually planed to make him come in her mouth, and swallow it. It had taken her a bit of self-convincing, but she thought it would be a good reward for his taking such good care of her the first few times. She was a little disappointed when he pulled her up early, but only because she didn't want to disappoint him. When he'd shoved her over the desk and rammed himself into her, it was a novel sensation and she decided to go with it. When he was finished, she'd hoped he return the favor, and was pleased that that seemed to be his plan.

The first sensation of warmth on her nipple got her attention focused, as was his intention. Then came the cool breeze, which made her shiver and brought the other nipple to attention. Thankfully, he warmed the first one before moving on. Her entire body was hyper-sensitive now. She felt this warmth of his proximity. His touch felt like fire. She knew she was very wet and wished he'd check that out...soon!

As if reading her thoughts, Tim moved a finger slowly down her abdomen, resting momentarily on her pubic mound, then pressing firmly, slid its way over her clitoris and into her wet vagina. The immediate intensity of the sensation made her gasp, and arch her back even before she realized it. Tim was pleased with the response, and pulled his finger out, still keeping an upward pressure, rubbing it against her clitoris again on the way out. She moaned. He slid it in again and held it in place. Holding his finger still, but with pressure against her clitoris and the top of her vagina, he brought his mouth over the first breast again and sucked the nipple in, holding it in with the suction and lifting his head.

With the suction pulling at her breast, a complex mixture of pain and pleasure, Tim began to rub her clitoris, slowly, hitting all the right spots; harder, softer, up and down. He could feel her body tensing and knew that he was very close to his goal. He moved his finger to where he suspected was the most sensitive spot on her body, barely touched it and released her nipple.

He was rewarded with a loud groan, followed by a series of grunts as the wave of the orgasm washed over her, strongly. Her hands were gripping the sheet as if she was being electrocuted. He froze, holding his finger in place, a constant pressure on her clitoris. When she was done and relaxed, he slid his finger out of her vagina, intentionally over her now hyper-sensitive clitoris, and she cried out, grabbing his hand with hers and pulling it away.

"That was too intense," she explained, her eyes closed, her hand over them. "Wow! You've obviously had a lot of practice at this," she said, instantly regretting even a glancing reference to his being married. "Um, sorry, I, um, didn't mean...," she continued awkwardly, still not looking at him.

"It's okay," he responded, "I know what you meant. I was hardly a virgin with I got married." He lay down next to her and she rolled onto her side to face him. Once again her beauty threatened to overwhelm him. He didn't want to get another erection, so he focused on her eyes, but they were almost as erotic, to his Western sensibilities.

"So, how's school going?" he began, trying to get his mind off of her body for awhile. For some reason, it just occurred to him to try to make it about more than just sex, then he realized that it WAS just about sex. What else could it possibly be about, right? It certainly wasn't about an ongoing relationship, I mean eventually she would meet someone, fall in love, marry, kids; right?

"Med school's a bitch," she replied, "but it's what I want to do and I'll just do it."

"I so admire your dedication," he said. "You are such an amazing person, Vanessa. I'm so happy for you that you got into med school, and of course, kinda happy that you decided to come here. We won't even get into how much of an ego boost it is for me to be in your bed, much less in your body." Just talking about it stirred his libido, and consequently, his penis. Nothing really noticeable, yet. They continued to talk, her mostly about her upcoming classes and the amount of stress she expected to encounter. He spoke about his clients and the diversity of their businesses. After awhile, they dozed for about fifteen minutes, and Tim snapped awake. Vanessa was still dozing. She'd rolled onto her back and he just stared at her beauty; watching her small breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Her flat stomach and olive skin. His eyes roamed down to her pubic mound, with very little hair, and on to her thin but shapely legs. That did it; he was hard. His hand gently went to her mound, with a finger slipping over her clitoris. Her legs spread almost immediately, accompanied by a smile and fluttering eyelids.

"Come on in, the water's fine," she murmured, reaching for his now hard shaft. "I see someone's started without me."

Tim rolled over between her legs, guided the head of his penis into her waiting vagina, and hooked his arms beneath the backs of her knees. Putting his hands on either side of her chest, he effectively lifted her hips off the bed just a bit, allowing for a new level, for her, of penetration. He slid himself all the way in, and she gasped at the depth of his initial penetration.

"Whoa; I think I just took the whole enchilada on the first try," she said, smiling broadly. "Wow! That's a long way in. I think you actually hit my cervix."

"Can you feel a difference this way?" Tim asked, a little concerned that he'd hurt her.

"Oh yeah. Not bad, but certainly a different feeling."

"Do you want me to stop? I certainly don't want to hurt you," he said, not moving, but still deeply within her.

"No, I think I like it. Just take it kind of easy," she replied and he began a series of deep, slow thrusts, accompanied by substantial sucking on her breasts and lifting her nipples. He coordinated each thrust with a suck, then released the breast as he withdrew.

With the amount of contact he was making, and the position her body was in, it only took a few minutes for Tim to climax, but as he did, he forgot to be gentle and pumped several times more forcefully than he intended.

Vanessa could tell he was climaxing and didn't want to do anything to kill the mood, so she sucked in her bottom lip and waited for him to finish, feeling like her cervix was being pushed into her stomach on occasion, but not unpleasant for the most part. He finished and released her legs, collapsing on top of her. She liked it when he lay on her. She liked the feel of his skin, the heat of his body, the feel of his muscles. It was comfortable, secure feeling to have him laying on her while he was in her.

After a short while, Tim rolled onto his side, next to her and looked into her eyes. "Vanessa, as much as I absolutely love being with you, I'm concerned that your being with me might prevent you from finding someone more suitable to a relationship. You know? I mean, I just want you to know that I really hope you find a boy, um man, closer to your age, preferably not married, to date. I mean I'm sure that eventually you'd like to marry and have kids, right? Help me out here."

She rolled onto her side and looked at him. "Tim, don't worry about me. You and I are right now. I'm smart enough to know that this is not a long-term relationship. This is just what both of us wanted at this point in our lives. Yes, I do assume that eventually, I'll find the right man to marry and probably have kids, but for right now, the only plan I have is to excel in med school and become a doctor. If someone comes along and we click, and it doesn't become a distraction from what I'm here to do, great. If not, that's okay, too. I want to be with you as long as you want to be with me, and as long as it doesn't cause problems for you. Is that fair enough for you?"

"Um, yes, that sure works for me. I was a little concerned that you were waiting for me to call you, you know, after, and I was waiting for you to call me when you had time. You know?"

"We're not dating! I'm not sitting here waiting for you to call. If it's okay with you, I'll just contact you when I have the time, and if it works for you, we'll get together. If not, we'll work around each other's schedules and get together when it works for both of us, for as long as it works for both of us. Does that make sense?" she asked.

"It works for me, totally," he replied. "As long as we both understand the relationship, don't over-analyze, and enjoy what we're doing, I'm good with it as long as it lasts."

She snuggled into his chest and went back to sleep.

Chapter

They slept for about forty-five minutes. Tim got up, dressed, kissed her good-bye and drove back to his home office. The last thing he saw as he left was her naked body stretched full-length on the bed. He stood at the doorway looking for awhile, unable to tear his eyes away from the vision, and walked to his car amazed at his good fortune, hoping the image of her bare backside was permanently etched into his memory.

Vanessa lay there for another fifteen minutes reliving the events of the previous hours, and, again, examining the situation. Always reaching the same conclusion; that this was a temporary answer to a temporary problem, that being her being single and wanting to get laid, she rose, dressed and took off for the library.

Tim got back to his office twenty minutes later, checked his email and got back to work. He was not able to get her out of his mind as easily as she did him. He admired her ability to compartmentalize the various aspects of her life, and strove to emulate her. It helped that they only saw each other an average of once per week, but as mid-terms approached, a full ten days elapsed as he waited for the next text-message. During that period, Tim was effectively able to not think about her and concentrate instead on his work, and his marriage. Not that there was ever an issue about the viability of his marriage, just a wife entering menopause, with a consequent, irregular libido. Nothing they couldn't handle, just an inconvenience. Certainly nothing that would even come close to endangering the marriage. No, Tim had never even considered leaving his wife, but then he'd never even considered having an affair. Of course what man didn't occasionally fantasize about being wanted by women that were not his wife? Everyone wants to be desired by others, but in his wildest dreams he never envisioned the possibility that someone like Vanessa would ever be interested in someone like him, much less would pursue him simply for the purpose of sex. Life was good!

The next test message came on the tenth day. It was a Tuesday, around ten in the morning. Tim was answering emails, setting up appointments and directing traffic, as was his job. He was arranging for vendors and contractors to be where and when they were needed. When his phone vibrated with the incoming text message, it was just another in a string of such, but this one had the usual cryptic message. "2P?" was all it said. He hit the pre-programmed response, "okay", set his computer alert for a thirty minute warning, and simply went back to work, proud of himself for his ability to treat her as just another appointment.

At 2:10, Tim knocked on the door. Vanessa opened it wearing a towel and drying her long, dark hair with another. "You're late," she said. "That's very uncharacteristic of you. I'm not upset, just surprised," and she gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"So how's med school going?" he asked, taking off his jacket and hanging it on the back of a chair.

"Medical school sucks, but that's what you have to do to become a doctor," she replied. "I'll survive. How's your business going?" she asked. Tim assumed that she neither understood nor cared about what he did for a living, so he told her that all was well.

"Good," she said and took the towel she was drying her hair with and hung it up in the bathroom. She came back out and walked to Tim. "Are you having a busy day?" she asked.

Tim grabbed the towel and yanked it off of her, tossing it over the same chair, grabbed her by her hair, and kissed her, his tongue pushing into her open lips, caressing the roof of her mouth. She responded instantly, wrapping her arm around his neck and kissing back. He pushed her back slightly, peeled off his shirt, and pulled her to his bare chest again. This time she dropped her hands to his pants and began to take them off. She disengaged herself from his grip and dropped to her knees. She dropped his jeans, then peeled down his briefs, and before he could even step out of them, took his half-formed erection into her mouth. That, of course, resulted in the completion of the erection, and she began to lick, suck and swallow vigorously, moving her head up and down slowly.

Tim was amazed with her technique, and decided to let her take it to conclusion this time. He placed his hands on her thick, soft hair and played with it, moaning from time to time to acknowledge that she was doing a good job.

As he approached climax, he reached for the nearby chair, pulled it to him, and slowly sat down, careful not to disturb the future medical professional, doing such a professional job with part of his anatomy.

Now sitting, he was able to reach her breasts and play with her nipples. Thus encouraged, Vanessa sucked harder and moved her head more, thinking that would bring her partner to climax sooner. He said softly, "your tongue against the bottom, and the roof of your mouth against the top feels wonderful. I love it when I feel you swallow". She took the hint, and the sensation brought his arousal level much higher.

Close to the end now, he warned her, "I'm almost there; take a breath". She sucked in a deep breath, forced her head down to get him as far down her throat as she could, and was rewarded with a stream of warm liquid erupting from the rigid shaft in her mouth. Once, twice, three times she felt the warmth in her mouth, and then it stopped, and she took a breath through her nose. He continued to hold her in place as he lost stiffness, and finally released her with a major sigh.

"Wow; that was incredible!"

She sat back on her heels. "Thank you," she said, wiping her mouth with her hand. She stood and walked into her kitchen, grabbed a soda from the refrigerator and took a drink. "Not as bad as I was expecting, but thanks for the warning. Getting you further back eliminates most of the taste." She put the soda back into the refrigerator and sat on the bed, crossing her legs, leaning back on her arms, looking at him expectantly.

"Ya gotta give an old guy a minute to recuperate, okay?" he said, wishing he was twenty-five again, but knowing he was not.

She nodded. "I understand, but you can recuperate just as easily from her as from there, can't you?" and she patted the bed.

Tim looked at her, dark, Asian, firm, magnificent. He felt himself beginning to react again, but this was her turn. He rose and made his way to the bed. "On your back, hands over your head, legs apart," he ordered. She sighed with anticipation, and assumed the requested position. Tim lay next to her, on his left side. He lay his hand against her far cheek and pulled her head to face his. He began to kiss her gently on the lips, tracing with his tongue on the outside; not entering her mouth, even though she held it open for him. He was going to tease her just a bit. He was going to make it good for her.

He held his hand above her breast, not touching, but allowing her to sense the heat. She moaned and smiled. He brought his mouth onto hers and slid his tongue in. He caressed the roof of her mouth, still holding his hand above her chest.

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers