The Daughters of the Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OoooOOOOHH GOOOOODDDDSSS!"

Her belly was a grotesque parody of pregnancy, swollen with heaving meaty shafts each moving about in different rhythm.

It was only as she slid down nearly half a foot that she encountered the final cock, Dreda's, easily as thick as any three of the other's put together and covered in huge, twisting veins. Aelda's scream shook the rafters of the lodge as she was stretched almost past the point of injury before taking the final cock deep inside her.

As she started her swearing, drooling chant of "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" a distant, glad part of her reflected that, at the very least, twins were almost guaranteed.

/////

The longboat, battered by wind and water and the fierce salt of the seas, dove through the surf churning about harbour mouth, Ilgurd's men, bloody handed and laden with the spoils of war shouted and sang and bellowed good natured curses at the weather and each other.

Dimly, under the grey skies and sleeting rain, the Chief saw the humble outline of his village hove into view.

There was much rejoicing on the ship and, as his heart lifted, the fire in his loins rose to follow it.

/////

"Oh Ilgurd, you are such a masterful lover." Angwen said blandly, straddling the drunken fool she called a husband, feeling his cock softening inside her even as his even breathing turned to snores.

She couldn't blame him too much though... the liquor she had slipped into the warriors' mead had been for just this purpose.

It would not be long before her belly swelled with Dreda's child and she (and all the other village women) needed as much emotional leverage as they could get come the spring.

She only wondered how they were going to cover up the fact that Svenya was already looking pregnant with triplets and was only in the second week of her term. Angwen closed her eyes and wished fervently that some of that size was just due to cum that hadn't been allowed to drain out yet.

/////

A red-eyed Angwen stood, fists planted on hips before her husband, barring the way into the Women's Lodge with force of will alone.

"You know that everything in that tent is women's business! You have no right to tell me who and what I should let you see, Chief or not! I will be in there myself in a few days time if I judge correctly and I will have to undergo the Winnowing with all the rest of the ladies."

She thrust her massive belly out at him accusingly, "If you and your warriors can't keep your cock in your pants for five minutes after a raid, then this is what you get. Now be off with you!"

/////

Aelda's lovely face was glowing with joy as she handed Angwen her twins, and the Chief's wife melted happily as she held her son (who would hopefully grow up to be several times smarter than his 'father') and, with only a tinge of regret, her squealing dick-girl daughter.

"I can't bear sending her away Aelda... this Winnowing... surely there must be another way?"

The younger woman's face clouded with painful memories of her own and she was quiet before she whispered, "You know it's for the best Gwen. She'll be better loved by the Daughters of the Mist than in a life here. Maybe next year, you'll birth a true daughter of your own."

The silence in the tent was broken by the rustling of the senior matrons as they hauled a hugely gravid Svenya onto a sled and put the wrapped figures of this year's futa children on the upthrusting shelf of her massive pregnant belly.

In the quiet, the women looked at each other and shared a thought: perhaps after a couple of years they would 'die' of the 'swelling sickness' and go to live with their dick-girl children at last.

/////

On a misty day in spring, a longboat slowly departed from the hidden shore it had stolen into only hours before. The oars made no sound at all as they pushed the graceful craft out to sea.

The last thing Angwen saw of it that day was the mountain of a figure, all bronzed flesh and rippling muscle, who stood at the stern of the departing ship and looked back, gleaming golden braids seeming to glow in the fog.

It was time to start prodding Ilgurd into planning another raid... she wanted a daughter.

But first, she wanted one hell of a fuck.

12