Museum

Story Info
Kidnapped by aliens, a group of girls change into Futanari.
27.4k words
4.76
15.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankyou everyone for reading my stories. I have returned with a brand new story here but expect more in the future, including some new ideas as well as sequels to some of my other work.

Read on and enjoy dear readers 😊

Gemma had been awake for a few minutes now. The room was half-lit, the shadows dark and long in front of her. An amber glow was coming from beneath her, the only light at all in this room. The floor looked like it was glass, the tiles an opaque white, humming with this warm light. The opal-colored floor was unlike anything Gemma had ever seen. She'd never seen a floor lit up. Then again, she had never found herself in a situation like this before.

She was hanging from the wall, dangling a meter off the ground. The first thing she remembered when awakening was the twinge of a muscle as she groaned, lifting her head up. She had been completely upright when she had come too, her neck a little stiff from dangling forward against her chest.

"What the fuck..." She was groggy and disorientated. Where was she? Immediately she had tried to move her arms and found them stuck, drawn back behind her. A rush of panic ran through her body, her flight responses kicking in. She'd struggled, trying to break free. Her legs were just as immobile. She was completely tied up against her will. She couldn't break free. She was trapped.

Slowly her vision came to her as helplessly struggled against her restraints. She saw the bright tiles at her feet but otherwise, everything else was in the dark. Her arms and legs were sore, her muscles aching. She had a headache. What had happened to her? Her hands were behind her back, encased in a soft but firm material almost like a hard foam. Try as she might she couldn't free herself. Her legs were spread with everything below her knees also encased in the firm foam. She swore again.

Even worse was the state of her clothing. She had none. She was naked, naked as the day she had been born. Her hair fell down her shoulders, blonde wisps curling down to her chest. Her breasts hung free, fully exposed, and she felt herself worrying that anybody would come in here and see them. The air was cool and she'd found her nipples had hardened because of it. Even her pussy was on display, her freshly shaved mound exposed.

What was going on? The last thing she could remember was the field trip she had been on for her college class. She was studying nursing and they had gone into the city with her lecturers and fellow classmates to do some non-for-profit work in the inner city. It had been a long day but rewarding, they had been there till after dark. Two lecturers and eleven other students in total, all women as was so common in nursing. They'd been helping some doctors and nursing from the large hospital care for the underprivileged, providing care and consultations. After they were finished, they had all been on the bus traveling back to college, driving across the countryside late at night, taking a detour due to some roadworks on the highway, and then... she couldn't remember a thing.

As Gemma let her eyes adjust to the soft, warm lighting, she started to be able to make out where she was. Her heart was still beating hard and there was a panic in her at her situation but she tried slowly her heart rate down by breathing deeply. Focus! Think! She said to herself. She looked about the room. It was a long rectangular, almost like a hallway but wide enough for two people to pass through, and the ceiling was almost ten feet high. The light was strong enough that she could make out the shapes on the wall in front of her when she squinted and stared into the darkness. And that was when she saw them.

It was her classmates, all in the exact same position as her, all lined up against the wall.

She gasped as she saw them. No one was awake except for her. The foam seemed to run the whole wall and every three feet or so was one of her classmates, trapped just like her, their heads resting on their chests as they slept. All of them were as naked as she was. Gemma turned her head and saw it was the same on her left and right. On her right was the lecturer Shania, a middle to late-thirties woman with dark black hair. Her glasses which were always perched on her nose were gone. Her shapely, motherly body was exposed too. A heavy pair of tits sagged and hung before her. On Gemma's left was her friend Brianna. Her close-cropped brunette hair wasn't in her eyes at least. She was athletic from years of gym and staying in shape, her toned thighs disappearing into the wall as she snoozed naked, hands pulled into the wall behind her, legs disappearing into the same rigid foam that held all of them tightly.

"Brianna!" Gemma whispered loudly. "Brianna!" But the girl didn't stir.

"Shania! Can you hear me? Wake up!" Gemma tried the older woman next to her. There was not so much as a twitch. Gemma saw their chests rising meaning they were still breathing at least. But both women were out cold.

"Fuck." She swore again. Ahead of her on the opposite wall were other girls but she couldn't see their faces in the dim light. She didn't know who they were. And she didn't want to make too much noise. Whoever had captured them, for whatever reason, meant business.

She spent the next couple of minutes trying to free herself and then eventually she gave up. She was sweating, frustrated and angry. But she hadn't budged an inch. She gave up.

It was when she finally stopped squirming did she hear something. At the end of the hall on her right was just a wall covered in shadow. She heard what sounded like a whistle coming from that end of the hall.

Gemma turned, watching, as the wall seemed to bow inwards. It was being pulled, stretched away from her. As it stretched backward it seemed to rotate like a whirlpool. The whistling carried on as the wall spiraled quicker. Gemma had never seen anything like it except in the movies. The wall looked pliable, fluid like water, moving counterclockwise until someone stepped through.

They were tall. At least seven feet tall. Gemma couldn't see them very well in the dark but she could tell it was a woman. The shape of her hips, the thin waist, the sizable chest. The shape was feminine despite her size. This woman stood there, standing on the brightly lit tiles as the wall began to slow in it's rotation. The wall behind her stopped and then went flat again. Everything was still as the woman stood there, looking down the hall.

Looking at Gemma.

Gemma was the only one with her head up, looking at her. All the rest of her class was still asleep. Fuck, she swore to herself. This woman knew she was watching them.

The woman began walking, heading down the hall. She wasn't wearing any shoes, her feet softly padding on the opal warm floor. Her hands clasped behind her back, her hips swaying, as she walked up to Gemma.

"Hello." She said.

Gemma gasped.

"Holy... fuck..."

This wasn't a woman. This... being... was not a woman. It was something else. Feminine, sure. But not a woman. Not a human woman.

She was seven feet tall definitely as she stood before Gemma. Though she possessed the curves and body of a woman, there was so much that was different. She was wearing a skin-tight body suit that covered her from her elbows to her neck and then down to her knees, dark blue in color. Her skin was a lighter sky blue with patches of green running from her extremities to her joints. Her head was larger than a human's but retained the same shape. Her eyes had a purple glow in the irises while everything else was black. She had no hair on her head while her cranium was elongated at the back. And no ears that Gemma could see.

She was close to a human. Perhaps some would consider it beautiful. But she wasn't human.

"You're a fucking alien," Gemma said.

"Yes." The alien smiled. She seemed amused by Gemma. She flashed a toothy smile. Her teeth were sharpened to points behind a long tongue.

"An alien... I've been abducted." The realization hit her hard. "This can't be real." The alien cocked her head, studying Gemma, saying nothing, as Gemma began to freak out. Gemma looked around the room. She was sweating and cold at the same time. Her heart was back to panic mode. It felt like it was about to erupt through her rib cage it was beating so hard. "This can't be real oh my God!"

"It is very real." The alien said. Her voice was soft. Her lips remained curled in a half smile.

"You fucking talk!" Gemma tried wrenching her shoulders but she remained stuck even as she screamed. "You speak English?"

"Yes. That surprise you?" The alien let out a little hoot. Was that a laugh? "We can travel the cosmos but cannot learn the language of those we study?"

"My uncle was right!" Gemma shook her head. Her uncle had once believed he had been abducted by aliens a few decades ago. The family crackpot. And alcoholic. No one had taken him seriously. "He must have been abducted! You took him and now me?"

"Unfortunately, no. You are the first. All of you are the first." The alien looked at her classmates. "I am the first to make contact with your world."

"You're shitting me."

"I am not shitting you."

Hearing the alien curse made the situation even more laughable. Gemma felt like she was going to have a mental breakdown. She'd snapped. She stopped her struggling as her brain tried to wrap around the situation she was in.

"Why... why have you done this?" Gemma asked. "What the hell! Why have you done this!?"

"I am a collector. I collect fauna from under developed worlds and bring them back to my planet. You were selected as specimens."

"We were what!?" Gemma spat.

"Today is a momentous day. The first time your species has been discovered. You will be the honorary specimens for our museum."

"Museum?"

The alien clucked. "My species travels the galaxy and explores. We collect and bring back fauna to our planet for observation and study. And so others can travel to my people and witness you and your culture. Your planet will be left alone until it becomes space-faring if it reaches that point. Not many do. Many destroy themselves in the process. So we will preserve your culture in that event."

Gemma laughed. "You can't be serious! We're not fucking museum pieces. You can't just lock us up!"

The alien tilted her head again. "But we can. And I have. I have already learned your language by scanning your brain. I am in the process of studying your biology. We are en route to the museum planet now. You will join thousands and thousands of other cultures that we have preserved. You will be special in that you appear so much like us already."

"So we just live out the rest of our lives in your museum do we?"

The alien clucked. "You will live long lives. You will be cared for. You will recreate your civilization as it was and it will be preserved. You will multiply."

"Multiply?" Gemma looked around the room. "I hate to break it to you lady but there won't be any multiplying. You captured only women."

"Women?" The alien seemed confused by the word.

"Yeah, women. Chicks. Ladies. You're missing a vital component of multiplication." Gemma had to laugh. "As smart as you are you've only got fifty percent of the equation."

The alien thought for a moment and then it clicked. Her purple eyes seemed to shine brighter. "You are a dual-species! Oh, that is a problem..." She crossed her arms over her huge chest. "It is not something native to us. We exist as a single gender. But it has been encountered before. We will not be able to go back to your planet now as we are nearly at the museum and I have already sent word forward..." The alien trailed off, thinking.

"Wait, we're nearly there!? Take me back to Earth!"

The alien shook her head. "I cannot do that. I have already deemed the planet off-limits and a sanctuary. It will be left alone by the great galactic civilizations until the probe left there says your species has left the planet or you no longer exist. We cannot go back. Oh dear, this is a problem." The alien turned her back to Gemma, lost in thought.

"Take me back to Earth you fuck!" Gemma yelled. "Take us back!"

It ignored her yells. "Well, I guess there is a way... nobody will know..." The alien said to itself. "No one will ever know if I change a few things. Who are they to say this is not how these humans reproduce?" The alien looked over her shoulder at Gemma. "Yes... we'll have to change a few things."

"Take us back! TAKE US BACK!" Gemma kept yelling. She continued to scream as the alien walked down the hall the way she had come, the wall rotating and changing like before, as she stepped through and disappeared. And then, almost at once, a great tiredness came over Gemma, and she fell back asleep once more.

Take me back to Earth...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gemma stood on the boulder, looking out over the forest. She was high up on top of the only mountain she could see. The world below her was flat, incredibly flat, and boring. The trees were endless as they disappeared to the horizon. Every single tree looked the same, these great big, bright leafy green trees all with the same dark brown trunks like every tree had been cut and pasted endlessly all the way to the horizon. Still, it was a lush, verdant green, a tall rainforest brimming with life. Animals chattered and talked to each other. Birds flew in the blue sky that had no clouds. The sun was warm. It was the perfect temperature for Gemma, the rays warming her naked body.

It had been two days now. Two days on this planet and she had yet to find anyone. She didn't even know if this was a planet. It could have been a VR simulation. It could have all been fake. The alien had said she was going to a planet that was a museum, there was no way the whole planet was a museum was there? Considering how flat and uniform the planet looked, she didn't think so. Something was too artificial about it all. It all felt real but she couldn't trust anything.

She had awoken at the base of this mountain two days ago. Again her memory was missing from the time of being restrained in that room with her other classmates and then waking up on the forest floor. She'd spent hours calling for help but no one came. As she sat there, done with crying and feeling sorry for herself, she looked up at the mountain before her. She would climb it, and get a bearing on where she was. It was her only option.

The weather remained perfect the entire time. Streams of cool, fresh water flowed down the sides of the cliffs as she walked upwards. She never went more than an hour without coming across a stream. She picked a path and went up, resting when she could. Gravity felt normal. The air was clean and crisp. She seemed healthy, with no sign of any drugging or any poisoning. She was right as rain.

Bizarrely as she walked she encountered plants that should not have been growing on the side of a mountain. It made her once again question how real everything was. There were food plants every few dozen yards or so. She found pineapples in the ground and coconut trees. There were cucumbers, lettuces, and tomatoes on vines in the rock wall. None of this should have been growing where it was and yet there it was for her. She never had to go hungry. Food was bountiful. It was how she imagined Eden from her Sunday school days. She was almost fooled into thinking she was in paradise.

Gemma had chosen to climb the mountain as a way to get a look out into the forest, and see if she could spot anyone else. The rest of her class had to be close she thought. The mountain was more of a cone a hundred feet up in the air with a natural path that seemed to circle around it and head up, cut through with fresh water streams. This path was beaten down, a dirt road almost, easy for Gemma and her bare feet to walk on. All like it had been designed that way.

The soft dirt crunched under her feet. Her energy and spirits were high despite everything. She was stuck on an alien world, captured by some alien bitch, and dropped here. She was alone. But she was surviving. She felt strangely in her element. She wasn't going to give those things the satisfaction of crying or giving up. She was going to win. She was going to find a way home. They couldn't be that smart. Not with the big mistake they'd made.

Which led to the other problem Gemma now had. She was standing on her boulder, looking out over the rainforest, as the wind kicked up slightly. And she felt it move. She looked down, biting her lip, as she saw it.

There, between her legs, was her new cock.

It was real all right. It was currently flaccid but even so, it was big. Really big. Gemma herself had never been with a man who had been this endowed. She had gotten hard a couple of times over the last few days and at full mast she had to be at least ten or twelve inches long! And thick too. It was insane. Her clit was now gone, turned into this giant man meat dangling between her legs.

It was also accompanied by a matching pair of balls, huge swollen orbs that dangled and moved so often she still couldn't get used to it. They felt heavy and seemed to sway in the wrong direction whenever she walked. She'd hurt herself a few times already just from sitting down or jumping. She understood now how men had always complained about getting whacked down there, the pain had been excruciating.

But it was all real. She could feel her cock move. When she thought about certain things, had certain feelings, she'd felt the blood begin to beat down there. When she had gotten hard and touched herself, it had felt like a supernova of pleasure grip her whole body. She'd stopped immediately. It was a part of her now but she still couldn't bring herself to go further. She had a massive cock between her legs.

Everything else was still there. Her pussy was just as it was, hidden behind her new appendage and sack. She seemed as normal as always otherwise. She was just now endowed with this huge, enormous package.

"Is anybody out there!" Gemma yelled. She had been yelling occasionally, once every hour by her reckoning. Trying to get someone's attention. Up here at least her voice would travel further a hundred feet up. "HELLO!" She cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled again. Her yell echoed as it tumbled down into the forest.

But there was no reply. The sun continued to remain high in the blue sky, Gemma's body staying warm and golden in the light. She stood there, the wind causing her hair to flap around her shoulders. She stood resolute, looking over the jungle. Her jungle. Her new home.

Time to find shelter.

Here was as good as any to make a base camp. Up here she could keep a lookout. She could see anyone approaching from down below or above. And up here, if she lit a fire, everyone would be able to see it. The girls could find her.

Had any of them had been changed like she had?

The alien had done this to her. The alien had made her grow a cock. It had made a mistake, capturing a large group of women with no men. She had to laugh. The power to travel the galaxy and not the forethought to study a planet and made sure you were capturing your "specimens" correctly. The alien wanted them to breed. Ha! How likely.

Gemma had been a scout as a child but it had been many years since she had started a fire. There was a nice flat, dirty area next to the stream she had been standing next to, a small waterfall above her, the water splashing down and running over the path, only to fall down the cliff face again. There were so many waterfalls like this as Gemma had climbed up she'd lost count. Where was all the water coming from? It had to be coming from the summit itself she surmised, drawn up out of the ground. There was only perhaps another thirty to forty feet of the mountain until the summit. She was practically as high as she could go.

123456...8