All Comments on 'The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 03'

by YoungerM4BustyF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zaksjackzaksjackover 4 years ago
great chapter

more please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story there definetly needs to be more chapters. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best

This is the best "female hunting males" story on the site. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

When does Tim get to suck and fuck those big titties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Slut Needs to Get Punished

Would love to see Paul or one of the nerds she teased in the first two chapters collar her exclusively for himself, perhaps by impregnating or blackmailing her in some way. Someone needs to own the whore so she stops going around teasing random boys and ruining relationships like with Samuel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just wondering if there was a ch. 04 in the pipes :)

Hey random fan here I just wanted to start off by thanking your for additions to the site I love where you have taken the story so far and I was just wondering if we would see a The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 04 in the works anytime soon lol.

I figure I cant be the only one checking in every other day or so to see if there is a update.

If you are done with the story and have moved on, cheers mate I loved every word of your narrative and was grateful to experience your works.

Thanks regardless from your anon fan :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a story

Surely with so much unprotected sex she’s having one of the teenage boys (preferably Samuel) will knock her up!! Perhaps that’s a storyline to explore in a future chapter?? Perhaps chapter 6 !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungerM4BustyF@YoungerM4BustyF
60 Followers
Tall, brown hair and blue eyes, very toned body. About 170 lbs. Into busty women both older and younger than myself. Very into both chatting and RP (as long as you are articulate) To those asking if the Dawn series will continue the answer is yes, eventually. Real life keeps...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES