The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Dawn gets Samuel, turns tables on Reggie, and plays some D&D.
16.3k words
4.76
15k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Apologies for delay in getting this third chapter finished. My job keeps me pretty busy and writing takes a while! I appreciate anyone's patience who is still sticking with me through these chapters! Many more to come after this one.*

**All characters in this story are 18 years old or older**

*****

Dawn Phillips sipped the last of her morning coffee as she sat in the well lit kitchen of her family's Sunfield home. She was the only one in the house; it being a Monday, her husband had arisen early to head to work and would be gone for the week on a business trip. She had woken up to see a text on her phone from her son that he was going to a friend's house for the day. Her son...who had seen Reggie grope her exiting the train after the trip. Dawn held no doubts about whether Tim had seen anything; she knew there was no way someone standing where he was could not have witnessed Reggie's hand on her ass. And yet her eighteen year old son had said nothing, not at the time and not any time afterward.

Dawn had arrived home that night in a panic. She had drove Tim home from the train station, the two of them sitting in silence the entire way. Dawn had been terrified of what would happen next. Would Tim rail at her in anger? Would he tell his father? She had spent most of the rest of the evening running through possible explanations or excuses that she could provide should her husband or Tim accost her about the incident. However, the next day Tim did not bring it up. Nor did he mention it in the full week that had followed the end of the camp trip to today. She wasn't sure why Tim had said nothing; maybe he hadn't really seen much after all? At any rate, Dawn had tentatively decided that she could breath easy.

She had laid low throughout the week, but now she was ready for a bit of an adventure. She had a new target. A target who she hadn't been able to keep her mind from drifting to ever since she had seen his obscenely large bulge in the camp cafeteria. Samuel.

She knew Sam worked at the local beach during the summer. She had seen him there multiple times over the past couple of months. With one week left until the beginning of school, Dawn knew Samuel would still be working. She washed out the now empty coffee mug and made her way to her walk in closet. There, she pulled out a string bikini, white with black trim along the edges. She studied herself in the floor length mirror and smiled. Like the one-piece she had worn on the camp trip, the bikini wasn't designed to be revealing, but with her figure it was inevitable. Titflesh bulged in every direction from under the bikini top. It could barely contain her giant melons...they peaked out from the bottom of the fabric, unable to be completely covered, and the top also showed a very generous amount of side boob.

The bright white of the bikini contrasted sharply with her thick, tanned body. She turned around to examine the back over her shoulder. The bottoms bunched between her ass cheeks, hiding very little of her rear. Sam was in for a treat indeed. Dawn tossed a light beach shirt over her upper body and slipped into her sandals before walking to her SUV. She pulled out of the driveway and headed for the beach, arriving in the crowded parking lot about twenty minutes later. Once she had parked, she exited the vehicle, leaving the shift she had been wearing behind since she had no intention of hiding anything this day.

A light breeze was blowing off the beach, causing the strings of her bikini to dance with each step. It was a gorgeous day without a cloud in the sky and Dawn luxuriated in the feel of the sun on her skin as she made her way down the boardwalk at the edge of the sand. Men and young guys ogled her as she passed, heads turning to try and follow her as she walked. Normally, the milf would have loved the attention, but today she was mostly blind to it. She had a goal, and Samuel was all she could focus on at the moment. After a few minutes, she spotted the snack bar ahead and sauntered up to it.

Samuel was working behind the counter, just as Dawn had predicted he would be. The teen's eyes bulged as he saw the cougar make her way up to the counter. Dawn's nipples hardened in excitement at his gaze. She flashed her pearly white teeth at him in a smile and leaned her elbows on the countertop.

"Hi Samuel." She said in a slightly exaggerated girly voice.

Dawn made sure to lean her chest forward and press her arms tighter against her sides as she did so. This had the effect of causing her incredible tits to ballon out further, giant bulges of tanned tit flesh jutting out toward the helpless teenager.

"Oh erm...uh...hi Mrs. Phillips." Sam said to her tits.

Dawn giggled softly and tossed her brunette hair back. "My face is up here silly."

Samuel flushed and quickly looked up at her face. "Oh god, sorry."

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I'm used to it. Plus, it's not the first time I've caught you staring anyway." She said, teasing the tall, lanky guy in front of her.

Samuel fidgeted uncomfortably. "Yeah...I'm so sorry about that too, Mrs. Phillips."

Dawn waved him off. "I said don't worry about it. I know what you boys are like. Anyway, what do you have to eat at this place?"

As he replied, Sam struggled not to look down at the giant mammaries basically begging for his attention as Dawn stayed leaning forward on the counter. "Well uh, we have ice cream, burgers, hot dogs, fries, that sort of thing."

"Hmmm. I suppose I'll go with a hot dog." Dawn said.

"Sure. Coming right up." Sam went to the griddle where the dogs were turning, keeping them perpetually heated. He pulled one off, put it on a bun and went to hand it to his classmate's mom.

"Looks like a nice long one." Dawn said, and then dropped her voice lower. "Do you have a nice long one for me, Samuel?"

"You mean the hot dog...?" Samuel said, eyes going wide once more.

"Yes, the hot dog, Sam. What else would I mean?" Dawn answered in an innocent voice.

"Oh...uh, yeah I guess it's long." Sam croaked.

"Good. I like nice long ones." Dawn told him as she took the hot dog from him.

She opened her mouth wide and sloooooowly slid the dog and bun into it before coming her lips around it. Only then did she take a bite. After swallowing, the cougar smirked at the teen behind the counter; Sam had stood rooted to the spot, watching her put the hot dog between her full lips. Dawn set the unfinished dog down and turned to speak to Samuel again.

"Could I order a lemonade as well?"

The eighteen year old nodded and hurried to fill a plastic glass for her. He secured the top and slid the straw into the drink before passing it to the sexy mom across the counter from him. Dawn thanked him and raised it to her lips. She locked eyes with the teenager as she wrapped her lips around the straw and sucked. The milf knew that the teen wouldn't be able to help but imagine her doing that to a cock. Beads of condensation ran down the outside of the plastic cup and dripped onto the slopes of her huge breasts, rolling down toward the canyon of her cleavage.

"Oops." Dawn giggled a bit and lowered a hand to her tits where she rubbed the water ever so slowly into her tanned breast flesh, Sam's eyes watching every movement.

Dawn could see Sam's eyes occasionally flicking behind her to notice passersby staring at her juicy ass cheeks encasing her thong.

"So, how often do you...get off." She murmured in a throaty voice.

"Um...wh-what?" Sam said, surprised at the question.

"I meant your breaks from work, silly. How often do you get off shift on a break?" Dawn said, now faking a stretch and raising her arms above her head, which allowed the enraptured teenager to gaze at her entire front.

"I dunno, I guess like a couple times per day." Samuel responded, his brain trying to function normally through the horniness now overtaking it.

"Mmmm, I see." Dawn whispered, leaning forward on the snack bar counter yet again. "And are you going to get...off...soon this afternoon?"

Samuel's heart was pounding as he watched the cougar before him punctuate the word "off" with a lick of her lips. He shuffled his feet, trying to make sure that his now growing erection was hidden behind his side of the counter. Dawn saw the movement and smiled, loving the effect she was having on the boy. Finally, Sam composed himself enough to respond.

"Yeah...yeah in like thirty minutes I'm done for the day."

"Oh very good." Dawn smiled brightly. "I was just thinking, Samuel...maybe you'd like to come over to my house afterward?"

Sam's brows wrinkled. "Did Tim want to hang out or something?"

"No sweetie. Tim's not there. I want to hang out. It would just be you and me. We have a nice pool and jacuzzi that we can use...doesn't that sound nice?" Dawn reached across and trailed a hand down the tall teenager's forearm.

Samuel's eyes widened as he realized the implications of what Mrs. Phillips was asking him. "I uh...I mean...er, I can't. I have a girlfriend."

Dawn cursed mentally, but she didn't relent. She twirled her hair around her finger and bit her lip as she gave Sam a pleading look and continued to scratch her nails softly on his arm.

"Samuel, surely you'd rather spend time with me than her. Are you saying she's better than me? I thought you liked me..."

"No! I -" Samuel began to say, but then a shout interrupted him.

"Hey Mrs. P!"

Dawn straightened as she recognized the voice and turned. Reggie stood there clad in his bathing suit, his large muscles rippling under the afternoon sun. Dawn smiled at him in appreciation of the sight.

"Hi there, Reggie."

"What ya up to?" Reggie asked, his eyes going between her and the snack bar attendant whose name he couldn't remember.

"Oh, just grabbing a quick snack and having a chat with Samuel here." Dawn answered, turning fully to face the jock, which allowed Sam a full view of her thong-clad ass.

"Gotcha. Well, I was just about to head home, but then I saw you and figured I'd see if, you know, you wanted to hang out for a bit or something." Reggie gave her a knowing grin.

"Mmm well I'm glad you spotted me before you left. I certainly would like to hang out."

Dawn sauntered toward Reggie and gestured at him to lead the way. As her thick ass and full, curvy hips swayed side to side, the married cougar looked back over her shoulder at Samuel who was looking more torn than she had ever seen anyone look before. He raised his eyes to hers.

"Maybe we'll see each other some other time, Sam." She blew him a kiss.

***

Dawn awoke two days later on Wednesday morning, determined to try again with Samuel. She had wanted to return to the beach on Tuesday, but errands and other chores had prevented her from doing so. Reggie had not, of course, been her original target when she had visited the shore on Monday, but she'd hardly complain about it. They had barely set foot inside her house when he had torn her bikini from her and pinned her on her back in the hallway floor. She had dug her nails and heels into him, gripping his muscled body as he drove into her, fucking her hard right there in the hall. The teen stud had fucked her multiple times afterward, Dawn's screams echoing through the house.

Today, she would increase the heat on Samuel. One of her errands the day before had been to buy a new neon pink bathing suit. It was technically a one-piece, but barely hid anything. The bottoms were a thong, the front of the bottom fabric only just covering her shaved pussy. The top connected to the bottoms via two long strips of fabric that ostensibly acted as the cover for her breasts, but in reality only managed to cover her nipples. The rest of her giant tits were exposed for anyone to see. Given the raciness of the bathing suit, Dawn wore a linen pull over as well, not wanting to flaunt herself so excessively until she was with the huge-cocked teenager that was the focus of her lust.

She walked down the boardwalk for the second time in three days, stopping before the snack bar. She was unpleasantly surprised, however, to find a different boy working. As Dawn approached, he looked up, the light of the sun catching her thin shirt just right such that the young man could see what she was wearing beneath. He dropped the ice cream cone he had been passing to another customer as he stared at her.

"Where is Samuel?" Dawn asked him in a terse voice.

"He...he only works morning shift on Wednesdays." The awestruck snack bar worker answered.

"And did he go home when he was done?"

"No, he went down to the beach I think."

"Thank you." Dawn turned on her heel and marched off to the stairs down to the beach, leaving the employee staring after her.

She walked along, enjoying the feel of the soft sand between her toes, eyeing the beachgoers and looking for Sam. After about ten minutes she spotted him lying on a towel in his bathing suit, not far from the water. She hurried over to where he lay and tossed her own towel and bag down next to him.

"Why Samuel! Nice to see you here!" She said, feigning that it was a coincidence.

Sam opened his eyes in surprise. "Mrs. Phillips? What're you doing here?"

"Oh I just wanted to try out my new bathing suit and catch some rays. Do you like it?" Dawn asked as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her almost naked body to the teen's eyes.

Samuel stared in dumbfounded silence. Dawn smiled at him, settling down on her knees next to him, her massive boobs hanging almost right over his face. She saw a twitch in the crotch of his bathing suit out of the corner of her eye and smiled wider.

"Sam? What are you doing?" Came a high-pitched voice to Dawn's left.

Sam practically jumped out of his skin and Dawn jolted slightly in surprise as well. Only then did she notice the empty towel spread out on the sand next to Samuel. The two of them looked over to see a short, red-haired girl who had just taken a dip in the ocean. The girl's eyes took in Dawn's almost non-existent bathing suit with a mixture of horror and revulsion.

"Who is this?" The girl asked in a scathing voice.

"Uhhhh." Sam stammered, panicking. "It's Mrs. Phillips. She was just saying hi. Mrs. Phillips, this is my girlfriend Angie."

Dawn returned Angie's look of revulsion. The milf's eyes roamed over Angie's pale, skinny body and her tits which might be tiny B cups at most. Dawn scoffed mentally, knowing the girl had nothing on Dawn.

"Nice to meet you, Angie." Dawn said, her voice icy.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Phillips." Samuel's girlfriend replied, keeping up the veil of propriety.

"Well anyway Samuel, as I was just saying, I came out to catch some rays so why don't I join you two?" Dawn opened her bag and pulled out a tube of sunblock.

"I think we were hoping to hang out just the two of us." Angie replied.

"Oh don't worry my dear, I'll try not to bother you." Dawn said, dismissing the girl.

Angie made a noise of disgust and looked at her boyfriend, hoping for back up. Samuel didn't meet her eyes and simply stared down at his feet, trying not the get in the middle of things. The girl rolled her eyes and laid down on her towel, raking a magazine from her bag and burying her nose in it. Meanwhile, Dawn had opened the tanning oil and squirted a generous amount into her hands. The milf made sure that she was still facing Sam as she sat on her knees and began oiling herself up.

Dawn slid her hands slowly over her body, giving herself a massage as her sensual hand movements roamed over ever inch of her curves. She slid them down her stomach and ran them across her thighs. She paid particular attention to her inner thighs, running her fingers up ever slow closely to her pussy before drifting away, and then back again. Dawn kept her eyes shut, but every now and then she would peek quickly to see if Samuel was watching her. Once she was confident that the teen was paying attention, the next time she slid her hands up her thighs she let them run right over the top of her suit bottom, feeling her hard little clit through the material.

"Ahhh!" Dawn moaned very quietly, so only Samuel could here.

Dawn peeked at the teen again and saw that his wide eyes were following her hands everywhere they went as she rubbed herself down. With that in mind, she moved her hands to her titanic breasts. Rubbing copious amounts of tanning oil into them. Her hands squeezed and groped her own tits under the guise of preventing a sunburn.

"Mmm, mmmm." She let out another sensual moan, loving the effect she was having on the high school senior next to her.

Dawn then turned around, showing Samuel her thick ass for the second time in three days. She reached her hands behind her and squeezed her ass cheeks, rubbing more oil into them. The curvy mother opened her eyes and looked back over her shoulder at Sam.

"I wish it was your hands instead of mine." She mouthed to him and she thought the poor boy was going to explode right in his bathing suit at her words.

"Samuel, are you still coming to dinner with my parents and I this weekend?" Dawn heard Angie's voice asking, the girl still looking at her magazine.

When her boyfriend didn't respond, Angie glanced up from her reading to see him staring at their mature neighbor's ass. She gaped in shock at the scene and threw her magazine down onto the sand.

"Samuel!" She hissed.

"Huh? What? Dinner? But it's only four o'clock." Sam said, trying desperately to pretend he had been paying attention to Angie's question.

"I didn't mean now you idiot! I meant on Friday night like we had discussed!"

Dawn smirked as Sam continued stammering and trying to appease his girlfriend. She laid down and tuned them out for a bit, letting the sun's rays warm her body. After a time, when Angie had gone back to her magazine, Dawn arched her back, pretending to shift to a more comfortable position. The effect of her movement was such that the narrow strip of fabric covering her right nipple moved slightly to one side, freeing the nipple and her areola to Sam's gaze. Dawn watched Samuel in her periphery, his eyes glancing back and forth between her and his girlfriend; not wanting Angie to catch him looking, but at the same time unable to stop staring. Dawn rolled her shoulders, causing her big pillowly breasts to ripple atop her chest. The breeze from the ocean felt so good on her bare nipple and she longed to just roll over and mash Samuel's mouth against it.

This went on for about another twenty minutes; Samuel continuing to watch the cougar's every move, his eyes crawling over her glistening oil-covered skin. Dawn let her gaze roam down to his crotch, and she could see his massive cock was hard within the confines of his bathing suit. The eighteen year old's dick was lying flat against his lower abdomen and was so large that she could make out the head poking from underneath the waistband. Dawn decided to make a move. She stood up, brushing off some loose grains of sand on her legs and bending over as she did so to allow Sam another view of her ass.

"Samuel sweetie, you look quite hot right now. I think you might need to cool down. I'm going in the ocean if you'd like to join me?" Dawn asked him.

Angie's eyes snapped up, narrowing on the woman standing in front of the two of them. "I think he's fine where he is, aren't you Sam?"

"Well I uh..." Sam said, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Nonsense. I know from experience that on a day like today you run the risk of heat stroke if you don't take a dip every now and then." Dawn leaned down, her tits swinging side to side as she pulled Samuel up by his arm.

"Samuel are you kidding me?" Angie snapped furiously.

Before Sam could open his mouth to reply, Dawn spoke. "Don't worry honey, I'll take care of him and we'll be back real soon."

With that, the cougar set off toward the ocean, pulling her boy toy along by the hand as he trailed behind her. Samuel cast apologetic glances back at his girlfriend who simply flashed him a middle finger in response. He groaned inwardly, knowing he was going to be in huge trouble later. Dawn splashed into the water and Sam followed. He let out a sigh of contentment as the cool water made contact with his swollen cock. Dawn moved further out into the waves until the surface of the water was at chest level. Samuel could see the tops of her HH cups sticking out of the water as her tits floated in the ocean. The tall teenager stopped about two feet away from her.