All Comments on 'The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 04'

by YoungerM4BustyF

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ready for the next one

Yeah the moment Conor asked "why not me?" My boner died. I hate a "where's my hug" ass nigga. Especially when they're the "where's my pussy" variant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Bring Reggie and Sam back next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bitch should be taken by her son

Would be great if Tim had secretly been observing his voluptuous mother’s slutty behaviour and capturing it on video. Hopefully he’ll then confront Dawn with it and blackmail her into becoming his slave girl. It would also be awesome if Dawn got knocked up by one of the teenage boys (preferably Paul) she’s been having sex with and he competes with Tim to own the sex goddess. Would love for these storylines to be explored in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paul and Dawn Should Get Together

Paul should get tough and adopt the mindset that if he can’t have Dawn, nobody else can. He should go for the woman of his dreams and make her his by hook or by crook, by blackmail or by some other threat, since the married bitch is obviously not going to give herself up to him willingly. After being collared though, she should accept her fate and serve Paul well as his wife. It’s the least she’s could do for being careless with the teenager’s feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue with chapter 5

This series is too good to stop here! Please bring Reggie back. He should assert his dominance over Dawn and punish her for the slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Really good story, the series should continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pleeeease bring this series back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want more Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please bring the series back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd hate to see the story end here. This is THE BEST MILF hunting young men series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please make a chapter 5. This series is so amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is chapter 5 in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make a chapter 5. This series is the best

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Do you think the writer died of Covid, and this is all that's left?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please I'm begging you. Write another chapter. Or if there's another author who got inspired by this series, just write your own version.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter and hope it comes soon! It would be cool if Dawn finally ends up being taken by Paul. It would be exciting if Paul finds out how much of a slut Dawn has been (being naughty with even her nephew) and it pushes him over the edge, motivating him to finally get tough and conquer the whore through blackmailing her and forcibly knocking her up. A defeated Dawn should be commanded to divorce her old husband and marry Paul. To punish her for her cheating, Paul will apprehend Dawn and place strict restrictions on her (confiscating her phone, allowing her to leave home only with him around to supervise her, keeping her perpetually nude at home). This would be a fitting fate for the disloyal but hot MILF, who will now serve out the rest of her life as a slave exclusive to her young lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungerM4BustyF@YoungerM4BustyF
Tall, brown hair and blue eyes, very toned body. About 170 lbs. Into busty women both older and younger than myself. Very into both chatting and RP (as long as you are articulate) To those asking if the Dawn series will continue the answer is yes, eventually. Real life keeps...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES