The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up bud?" Jason said, flashing a smile as he dumped a couple bags into Conor's hands.

Conor followed behind Jason as he strode up the walkway toward the house. Both his and Jason's parents were by the now open front door, saying their greetings to their sister, and Conor's aunt, Dawn, before making their way into the house. Conor was a few steps behind Jason as his older cousin reached their aunt and she gave him a big hug. He was kind of surprised to see aunt Dawn squeeze Jason's full bicep and he thought he heard her say something along the lines of "...become studly."

Jason moved past Dawn into the house to drop the items he was carrying in the kitchen and Conor stepped up onto the front step to greet his aunt. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a light pink, cashmere sweater. Her massive breasts looked so full and round nestled underneath the sweater, which was hardly baggy. As Conor had progressed through high school, he had begun to see his aunt more and more as an attractive woman. Initially, he had fought such incestuous thoughts, but lately he had begun to give into them during some of his masturbatory fantasies. Dawn seemed at him and gave him a big hug just as she had Jason. Though Conor had grown two inches in the past year, he was still slightly shorter than her, which meant that as his aunt hugged him, his face was pressed into her chest just above her full boobs as they mashed themselves against him. Air was expelled from his lungs in a tiny gasp from the force of his aunt's embrace.

Dawn pulled back and smiled at him again. "Hi sweetie! I'm so happy you and everyone else could come for Thanksgiving."

"Me too, Aunt Dawn." Conor replied as she gestured him inside.

He set the contents of his hands and arms down in the kitchen as Jason had done and made his way to the living room where he greeted his uncle and his cousin Tim as Dawn and Conor's mom busied themselves with organizing the new supplies.

Thanksgiving day proceeded from there. The family sat in the living room watching football on the big screen TV. It was strange, Conor thought to himself. At first he hadn't noticed it, but his aunt was definitely behaving a bit weird. She was being very smiley and giggly with his older cousin Jason; it reminded Conor of the way he'd seen girls act with his cousin before. He also noticed that his aunt was not hesitating to place frequent light touches on Jason's hands, arms, shoulders, and chest. Could aunt Dawn be flirting with Jason? Conor couldn't be sure...he thought he must be reading too much into things because no one else in the family seemed to notice or say anything about it. About an hour in, Dawn got up from her seat to go finish the final pieces of Thanksgiving dinner.

"Dawn, do you need any help? The boys can take care of anything if you need them to." Conor's mom spoke up from her seat on the couch next to his dad.

"Oh I don't think I need both of them, but thanks Lisa. Maybe just Jason." Dawn said.

"Jason go help your aunt in the kitchen." Conor's uncle ordered.

"Huh?" Jason said looking up from his zoning out into the football game. "Oh uh okay."

Dawn and Jason disappeared down the hall to the kitchen and Conor turned his attention back to the television. He watched the game with the family for another twenty minutes or so until he felt the need to go to the bathroom and rose from his chair. He walked down the hall, passing the doorway to the kitchen on his way. As he did so, something in his peripheral vision caught his eye and he did a double take. His aunt Dawn was standing behind Jason at the kitchen counter, both of their backs to the doorway.

"You're chopping the potatoes wrong. See? Your supposed to do it like this, honey." Conor watched Dawn move in close behind her nephew and her fingers ran down his arm to take his hand in hers and guide it.

"Yes Aunt Dawn." Came Jason's voice from in front of her.

Something in his aunt's tone and the way she moved made Conor realize he might not want to be seen watching this. He instinctively stepped back beyond the doorway, out of sight except for his eyes as he peeled around the corner. He saw Dawn step even closer into Jason and he knew there was no way that her breasts weren't squashed right up against the back of the college sophomore's broad shoulders.

"You were being a bit too rough. Sometimes that's okay, but sometimes you need to go nice and slow with your movements." Conor heard her breath softly, her lips almost near Jason's ear.

"I...Er...I understand." Jason muttered, his confusion was clear in his voice and echoed in Conor's thoughts as well. Was their aunt making sexual innuendoes to her college nephew? What was going on here?

A moment later Dawn pulled back and moved to the stove a few feet away to stir something in one of the pots. Conor continued to watch, wondering if something else was going to happen. After a minute or two, his Aunt picked up her glass of white wine from the counter and made to sip it as she cooked. She must have been focused on the stove because she missed her mouth slightly and a couple of drops of wine fell out of the glass and landed on the tops of her stupendous breasts where they were exposed from the cut of her v-neck sweater.

"Oh shoot!" Dawn exclaimed. "Jason I spilled and my hands are full can you wipe this off for me?"

Jason glanced up from the cutting board and when he saw what and where his aunt was asking him to wipe his eyes widened slightly and he seemed to be unable to reply.

"Jason, quickly! This is a nice new sweater and the wine is going to get on it!" Dawn said as the drops trailed closer to her neckline.

"Um, I, uhh okay!" Jason said, scrambling to tear some paper towels off the nearby roll.

Conor watched his older cousin step up to his aunt and hesitantly raise his hand. Dawn grabbed it and pulled it onto her exposed skin where Jason instinctively padded the paper towel over the tops of her soft tits, soaking up the spilled wine. As he finished cleaning up the last trail of wine, his hand slowed, pausing as he realized what he was doing. Aunt and nephew stared at each other, the only sound the boiling of the pots on the stove. Conor saw Dawn give his cousin a soft smile as she set her wineglass down on the counter, but she didn't move his hand away. Conor watched as his aunt's hand moved down onto Jason's waist just above his hip. He couldn't be sure, but from where her hand was positioned and the way it was moving it looked like she was tickling her nails on the top of his right ass cheek through his jeans.

"You're very sweet to be your aunt's hero like that." Dawn said quietly, continuing her warm smile.

Suddenly Dawn's husband called from the living room, causing her and Jason, and also Conor, to jump. "Honey is everything almost ready?"

Conor saw his aunt and cousin pull apart quickly and he remembered he was supposed to be in the bathroom; it wouldn't do for someone to come looking for him and find him here peeking around the corner of the doorway at Dawn and Jason. By the time Conor left the bathroom, Dawn and Jason had finished up in the kitchen and the family were all helping to set the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Once ready, everyone entered the dining room where Conor, out of the corner of his eye, saw his aunt tell Jason to take the seat next to her. Conor was one of the last into the room and one of the only seats left was next to his older cousin, so he sat down; Jason sitting between Dawn on his left and Conor on his right.

The food was good and filling and after about an hour or so talk turned to dessert.

"What do you guys think? Apple pie? Pumpkin pie?" Conor's mom asked the table. There was a chorus of agreement from most.

"What about you, Dawn? No interest in pie?" Lisa asked her sister.

"Oh I'm okay, but thank you." Dawn answered.

"No interest in desert?" Jason's dad, Dawn's older brother, queried.

"Well I have a desert that I've been craving recently, but I wouldn't say it's...appropriate...for Thanksgiving dinner." Dawn replied.

Conor had been letting his attention drift but as his aunt said this he noticed some very slight movement below the edge of the table and could feel his cousin stiffen in his chair next to him. Conor glanced surreptitiously at Jason and stiffened in surprise himself. Aunt Dawn's hand was in Jason's lap, moving slowly back and forth along his inner thigh. Since Dawn was at the corner of the table, her actions were hidden from view except to her younger nephew. Conor could see Jason shifting around very slightly in his seat, seemingly trying to hide a bulge that was growing in his jeans.

"Appropriate? What's that mean?" Lisa frowned.

"Oh, you know, just something you wouldn't normally eat at the Thanksgiving table."

Conor saw a flush rise in Jason's neck at his aunt's words.

"What about you son, any pie?" Jason's dad asked him.

"No I'm fine!" Jason gasped out as Dawn's pinky trailed a circle around the head of his cock over his jeans.

Conor's uncle frowned at the gasp. "You alright there buddy?"

"Y-yeah." Jason said, feigning a cough. "Just before you asked me I took a sip of water and it went down the wrong pipe."

Conor's uncle seemed satisfied with this explanation and didn't inquire further. Moments later, Dawn stood up to help bring the desserts out to the table and Conor watched his cousin try and catch his breath and position his erection better in the crotch of his pants. For whatever reason, Dawn didn't do anything else to Jason as the family ate dessert and soon enough everyone was finished. Most of the family retired to the living room yet again, while Dawn, Lisa, Dawn's brother, Tim, and Jason (at his dad's command) brought the dishes into the kitchen and began cleaning up. Conor was sitting in an armchair, his attention wandering between the television and various conversations going on between family members in the room, when his mom, uncle, and Tim entered the room.

"You guys done already?" Conor's dad asked his mom.

"Well we got most of the job done and then Dawn said we should go relax and that she could just finish up the rest with Jason's help." Lisa replied, sitting down next to her husband on the couch.

Conor perked up at this. Based on everything he had seen earlier, it seemed like there were ulterior motives for his aunt sending everyone out to the living room. He stood up.

"Where are you going?" His mom asked.

"Bathroom." He muttered in response.

"Again? Didn't you just go right before dinner?" Lisa said as Conor walked out of the living room.

He crept along the hallway and made his way quietly to the kitchen doorway, peeking around it for the second time that day. He saw Jason washing dishes and Dawn putting various items away in cabinets. Conor felt as though he could sense a nervous tension in the air; Jason certainly looked different...less relaxed and confident. Conor couldn't blame him after what he'd seen go on today between his cousin and aunt.

After a moment, Dawn said in a casual tone, "I've enjoyed spending time with you today, Jason. It was so nice to get to sit next to you at dinner..."

The last words hung in the air for a minute before Jason replied somewhat nervously, "Thanks aunt Dawn."

"Did you enjoy sitting next to me?" She smiled at him.

"I..." Jason seemed at a loss for what to say.

Dawn walked over to him and placed a hand lightly on the college student's shoulder. "I know...it's okay to be confused. I know how boys can be and I probably have your poor mind all jumbled, not in the least because I'm your aunt...but it seemed like part of you enjoyed it earlier."

Jason blushed slightly as his cougar aunt's eyes glanced down toward his waistband and the front of his jeans. Before he could reply however, Dawn gave a little exclamatory scream.

"Bug! Big bug!" She helped, and before her nephew knew what happened she had jumped into his arms. Operating on instinct, he caught her and her curvy legs wrapped around his waist.

"What? Where?" Jason said.

Dawn pointed and Conor and Jason eye's followed her finger in time to see a large house centipede scurry over the kitchen floor and into a crack in the wall.

"Eeek. I HATE those things!" Dawn said, burying her face in Jason's shoulder and clutching him tighter, causing her big breasts to press more fully into his chest.

Jason couldn't help but chuckle. "You're such a wuss aunt Dawn. It's just a bug."

"Don't make fun of me. They're gross!" Dawn's face was now in the crook of Jason's neck and Conor imagined his cousin must be able to feel her breath hot against his skin.

"Okay, okay, you're right." Jason said, a hint of amusement still in his voice. "Do you want to get down now?"

"No, I think you should hold me in case it comes back." Dawn said, her legs flexing as they slowly tightened around Jason.

Dawn pulled her her head up so her face was only an inch from her oldest nephew's and said softly, "I don't often get held like this."

Jason assumed she meant by her husband and couldn't know that his aunt was lying and that she did indeed get held by boys much more often than anyone knew. He stared back into her eyes as he realized the position they were in; suddenly becoming more conscious of his hands being almost on her ass, her giant breasts softly squishing into his broad chest, her legs wrapped around him keeping their crotches touching through their clothes. His heart began to pound faster.

"You're so strong being able to hold an old, fat woman like me up like this sweetheart." Dawn said softly.

"You're not fat, aunt Dawn. You're in pretty good shape." Jason said.

"Well you're nice for exaggerating. Even if I was in better shape, these would still add a lot of pounds on anyway so I'd need someone strong to hold me." Conor watched as his aunt shook her chest slightly, causing Jason's eyes to look down at them immediately.

Try as he might, the college sophomore couldn't tear his eyes away from them quickly. They lingered on Dawn's deep, tanned cleavage for several long seconds before he looked back up at her.

"Y-yeah I guess they would." He stammered and laughed nervously.

Dawn smiled at her nephew. "I'm glad you can carry me though, because you're gonna have to catch me anytime one of those bugs comes crawling out and you're the only one around to save me."

As they conversed, Jason became aware of his aunt beginning to slowly and very subtly move her hips. The result was that he could feel her pussy begin moving up and down his own crotch, which didn't help his already half hard cock go down. He felt blood start to swell his penis and his pulse continued to pound. Conor watched, incredulous, from his position by the doorway; was his aunt really dry humping his cousin right there in the kitchen!?

"I thought you said people didn't hold you like this? Wouldn't you need my help if a bug came out regardless?" Jason asked, a little confused.

"Yes...but I'm not so sure other members of the family might think positively about me clutching on to you like this." Dawn said.

"Oh...maybe not." Jason replied.

"Aunties generally don't have their legs wrapped around their strong young nephews like this." Dawn said, her voice getting quieter."

"I, um..." Jason began.

"Or having their big boobies rubbing up against their nephews." She whispered, accentuating her words by pressing her chest further forward, her tits completely pushed into her nephew now.

Conor couldn't take his eyes off the scene in front of him. He felt his own cock twitch and begin to swell at the sultry tone and words his aunt was using. His cousin, meanwhile, swallowed hard but couldn't seem to find any words to reply.

"Plus, I'm sure they wouldn't like seeing how that sizeable thing in your pants starts bulging out when your aunt touches you and rubs up against you like this..." Dawn continued; her voice was barely audible and Conor had to strain to hear her.

"I didn't mean to...I...I couldn't..." Jason said, apparently worried he had been caught being too inappropriate.

"Hush sweetie." Dawn whispered once more. "It's a natural reaction. When a chesty woman like me and a young, strong boy like you are this close together it's going to happen. Your penis doesn't know or care that I'm your aunt...it's just wants to...mate."

"Oh fuck, what..." Jason breathed, it was plain in his eyes that he was stunned by what his busty aunt was saying to him. Conor knew Jason had lots of experience with girls, but there was no way he'd ever found himself in a situation like this before and that much was clear from the fact that his usually confidence and surety was not present.

When Dawn had pressed her chest further into Jason a minute or so before, it had had the effect of bringing her face even closer to her nephew's. Her forehead was lightly touching his now, her eyes gazing into Jason's where she could see the confusion battling with his young hormone-filled brain. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck, her hands toyed slowly with his longish hair. Her lips parted...

Conor stepped back into the hall and coughed loudly so that Dawn and Jason could hear. He waited a couple seconds and then stepped into the kitchen. His aunt and cousin had separated and we're now standing apart, Jason shooting her sideways glances as he held a dish towel in front of his crotch to hide his erection.

"Everyone was wondering what was taking so long. You guys done?" Conor asked casually.

"Oh yes, yes I think we're finished. You can go back and hang with the rest of the family Jason. Thanks for your help." Dawn flashed Jason a smile as he followed Conor out of the kitchen.

A couple of more hours passed uneventfully and eventually it was decided to call it a night. Jason's family only lived an hour and a half or so away, so they were heading home that evening. Conor's family, living much further away, would be staying the night. Conor had finished moving his things to the finished basement where he would be sleeping. He was coming up the basement stairs as he heard Jason enter the house through the front door, having been helping move things back to his parents' car. Conor kept climbing the stairs and was about three quarters of the way up when he heard his aunt's voice speak in a hiss.

"Psssst, Jason! Come in here!"

Conor paused on the steps for a second and then climbed them more slowly. For the third time that day he found himself peeking from a doorway. From the basement door he could see into his uncle's study, where he could just make out the form of his aunt Dawn standing in the darkness of the room.

Jason came into view, stepping slowly into the study. "Aunt Dawn? What're you doing in here?"

"I was tidying up when I saw you walking by in the hallway."

"Why are all the lights off?" Jason asked.

"I had turned them off a second ago when I was about to leave." Dawn lied.

"Alright, what's up?" Jason said. "My dad said to hurry up and get the last load of stuff to put in the car so he might get annoyed with me if -"

Dawn cut him off. "We were interrupted earlier..."

Conor could see his cousin standing frozen in the shadows now. "In the kitchen?"

"Yes honey, in the kitchen." Dawn said, moving closer to her college aged nephew in the darkened study. "I wanted to make sure I got to say goodbye to you before you left."

Conor could see Dawn close the gap between the two of them; she was right in front of Jason now. He could see her big round tits in her sweater nearly touching his older cousin once again.

"You know," she said, "Maybe I can come visit you at college sometime."

"Huh? At college? Why would you want to do that?" Jason asked.

"So we could do this some more." And with that, Conor saw Dawn wrap her arms around her nephew and press her mouth to his.