The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her lips open quickly, heard Jason's muffled groan as Dawn's tongue pushed its way into his mouth. Her hands held Jason's face in place to ensure he couldn't get away (not that it seemed to Conor like he necessarily wanted to). Dawn writhed her body against Jason's athletic form, ensuring that her sweater-clad boobs mashed against his chest again. Conor could just hear wet smacking sounds emanating from the study as his aunt made out with her nephew. It was clearly a hot, wet make out session and he heard his aunt moan appreciatively into his cousin's mouth. After a minute or two of kissing, she pulled away from Jason, leaving him panting and trying to catch his breath.

"I'm glad a got to give my nice nephew a goodbye kiss." She winked. "Now you should hurry and get the stuff my brother told you to grab before he wonders where you were."

Conor waited until both of them had left the study and gone their separate ways in the house before he emerged from the basement. For the next hour, Conor's kind reeled with what he'd seen. The teasing and everything earlier was one thing, but actually taking it one step further and making out with her own relative? He was shocked. Not only that, he was confused because intermingled with his shock and surprise there seemed to be an underlying current of jealousy. But she was his aunt, and while he had come to realize she was attractive, sexy even, was he really jealous of his cousin kissing her? Wasn't that wrong of him to feel jealous? Conor didn't know...but he couldn't help feeling it and he couldn't prevent himself from wondering why, if his aunt had two nephews, she had chosen Jason to flirt with and kiss instead of him.

Of course, he knew Jason was popular with girls. He always had been. But he, Conor, was handsome too. Why hadn't his aunt looked his way then? Was Jason truly miles above him in attractiveness? Was there some glaring issue Conor had that made Dawn want Jason instead? Conor was so distracted with the result that his other cousin Tim, Dawn's son, crushed him multiple times in the video game they were playing. Finally Tim said he was heading to bed and they shut the console off, leaving Conor sitting alone on the edge of the pull out bed in the Phillips' basement; alone except for his swirling thoughts.

At that time, Dawn was upstairs in her bedroom with her husband. She had heard her son Tim come upstairs several minutes before so she knew it was time to bring some linens down to her nephew Conor in the basement. She had spent the time since her other nephew and his parents left wondering how she had just done that with him. She must just be going crazy with horniness since she hadn't had any in a couple of weeks. She mentally shook her head at herself and told herself to get it under control.

"Coming to bed?" Her husband asked her as he slid under the covers.

"In a bit. I need to bring some more blankets and pillows down to Conor." She replied.

"Okay well I'm pretty wiped and may fall right asleep so if I do, goodnight my love."

Dawn smiled at her husband as she turned off the bedroom light and stepped out into the hall. The lights from the other bedrooms (Tim's, Conor's parents', and her nieces) were off based on the lack of light from under each door. She assumed everyone was asleep or soon would be as she quietly took some blankets and pillows from the linen closet and padded downstairs. She was wearing a nightie; nothing too revealing of course since her family was around, but as usual when one has double H cups, the breasts will bulge invitingly no matter what. The lace hem came down to about halfway above her knee.

She reached the ground floor and walked down the stairs to the basement, knocking on the wall as she reached the bottom. Her nephew Conor looked up at her from the pull out. Conor's eyes took in his curvy aunt in her nightie; starting at the skin of her thighs that he could see and roaming up to lock onto her huge natural tits.

"I thought you might need some more bedding, honey." Dawn said, smiling.

She wasn't stupid, there was no way she didn't notice Conor looking at her body. Nor was she necessarily bothered by it; after all, she had spent the day teasing with and being physical with her other nephew. However, she was surprised to see this from Conor who she hadn't really noticed look at her this way before. She felt the same tingle run through her body that she felt whenever a handsome boy checked her out. She walked over to the pull out and placed the pillows and blankets down at the foot of the bed. Conor may have stared at her when she first arrived, but now Dawn noticed that her nephew was staring at the opposite wall looking somewhat sullen.

"Did you have a good thanksgiving Conor?" She asked him.

He shrugged and said tonelessly, "I guess. It was okay."

"I hope you don't mind having to sleep down here. I know you'd probably rather be at home in your own bed." Dawn said, still standing.

"It's fine. It's just one night." Conor replied, still in the same bland voice.

"Are you alright sweetie?" Dawn asked him, now becoming a bit concerned.

"I'm fine."

She paused, wondering if she should press the issue, but decided to leave her nephew alone. Conor's attitude had caught her off guard since he was usually very polite and happy when speaking to her. However, Dawn knew from having a teenager of her own that they could go through rapid personality changes even in periods as short as several months, and it was often best just to leave them alone if they were moody.

"Okay well the extra bedding is there. If you need anything else just come fine me or your uncle." Dawn said as she turned and walked back toward the stairs.

As she neared them, Conor said something from behind her that stopped her in her tracks. "I saw you and Jason today."

Dawn felt as though her veins had been flooded with ice water; she froze, mind racing. "What? What did you say?"

"I saw you and Jason today." Conor repeated as Dawn turned to find him looking up at her.

"What do you mean?" Dawn said, beginning to panic as she knew there was no way Conor meant anything else other than the inappropriate things she had done with Jason all day.

Conor's voice faltered for a moment now that he had to actually divulge specifics. "In the uh...the uh...the kitchen. And at the d-dinner t-table. And in the...the study earlier."

"Conor...honey..." Dawn said, not sure what she could even say.

"Why, aunt Dawn? Why'd you do that stuff?" Conor said, voice seeming to take on a tone of depression.

Dawn experienced some confusion. It didn't seem like her nephew was mad at her; at first she'd been worried that he was angry and would storm off to tell the whole family, but the unexpected sadness and disappointment in Conor's voice confused her.

"Sweetie I just...I...I don't know. Maybe I just had too much to drink and I lost control...and things with your uncle haven't been great and I've been feeling lonely...and I made a mistake, please don't tell anyone Conor." Dawn rambled, trying to make up excuses for her actions with Jason.

"Aunt Dawn I..." Conor paused, resting his face in his hands and shaking his head. "But why Jason?"

"What do you mean? I just said -" Dawn started to say before Conor interrupted her.

"I mean like..." And her nephew paused once more, silence hanging between them as he seemed to be trying to bring himself to say something. Finally, he took a deep breath and continued. "I mean like, why did you um...p-pick h-him. Is he just b-better than m-me?"

Dawn stood there, floored at her nephew's response. Relief courses through her; he wasn't mad, he was jealous! That's why he sounded so morose. But this was ridiculous...or was it? Dawn thought further and realized that she ought not to be surprised; she knew that Conor and Jason has always been competitive growing up and that Jason usually got the better of his younger cousin. This was just an extension of that to Conor's subconscious. Her heart slowed from its panicking pace of a minute prior and she stared at her nephew for several seconds.

"Oh honey." Dawn said and sat down next to her youngest nephew.

Conor felt the pull out shift as Dawn sat down and he raised his head from his hands to find his aunt sitting right next to him. His eyes travelled once more over the curve of her huge breasts in the nightie as he moved his gaze up to her face to find her giving him a sad but loving look.

"Conor baby there was nothing about Jason that made him better than you. It just sort of happened and then escalated before I could even realize fully what I was doing...I just sort of lost control." Dawn said.

"But does he make you lose control?" Conor asked quietly, looking down at his feet.

In spite of herself, Dawn let out a short giggle and reached over to wrap her arms around her youngest nephew. "Every woman has a hard time controlling themselves around any handsome boy."

Conor shivered at his aunt's words and the feel of her big breasts against his arm as she hugged him. They sat in silence like that for a minute; aunt embracing her nephew.

Then Dawn spoke haltingly. "Conor...honey...I'm sorry to have upset you but...you aren't going to tell anyone right?"

Conor hadn't really considered whether he would tell, but as Dawn spoke he realized he couldn't do that to his aunt. He shook his head slowly.

"Thank you baby." Dawn breathed.

Another minute or so passed in silence before it was Conor's turn to break it by speaking. "Aunt Dawn?"

"Hmmm?" Dawn sighed contentedly as she continued to hug her nephew.

"Do you um...do you think you'd ever, I mean, uh ever do anything like that with me?"

Dawn, who had closed her eyes as she sat there relaxing with Conor in her arms, now opened them wide, momentarily shocked at her nephew's question. Conor raised his head and turned so he was facing her, their faces were very close to each other as Dawn's arms remained around him. Dawn's mind spun at his words for another few seconds, but as they sunk in further her thought went from stunned to a sense of mischievous excitement.

She looked back into Conor's face and her lips formed into a smirk. "Conor...are you saying that you want to kiss your auntie just like your cousin did?"

Conor turned scarlet. He opened his mouth to reply, but then promptly shut it again and merely nodded.

"That's a very naughty thing for a nephew to want to do." His aunt teased.

Dawn stared into his eyes, both of their pulses quickening as the taboo sexual tension rose. Then, without warning, she pulled Conor closer to her, dragging his arms around her before embracing him again. As her arms wrapped around his back once more, Conor saw his aunt tilt her head slightly to the side and suddenly her mouth was on his. He felt his Aunt's mouth open and her tongue probe his mouth just as it had with his cousin. He grunted in surprise at suddenness and passion of the kiss. Conor has never been kissed like this before; sure, he had kissed a couple girls but never as aggressively as his busty aunt was kissing him now. Dawn's arms stayed wrapped around her teen nephew, feeling him tighten his grip around her as they entwined. The teenager felt her tongue twirl around his and Dawn could feel him trying to mimic it, but she could tell he didn't have a huge amount of experience making out.

Dawn felt her nephew's hands hesitantly move lower until they were on the top of her full ass and then felt him squeeze softly. She inhaled audibly through her nose and moaned, pulling Conor tighter to her, feeling her breasts rubbing against him through the smooth silk of her nightie. This elicited a moan from the boy in response as his aunt continued plunging her tongue into his mouth. Finally, the kiss broke and Conor gasped for air as his aunt smiled at him. Her mouth met his again, this time softer, just lips on lips, and his body jerked in surprise as he felt her hand run down his abs and under his boxers where it curled around his hardening cock.

"Oh Conor honey you're so hard, I didn't know you got this way for me." Dawn fished out the throbbing young penis. "Oh my gosh...sweetie...you're so thick!"

It was true. Conor's dick wasn't overly long (slightly above average in that department) but the girth was impressive; nearly the circumference of a beer can. The teenager smiled in a mixture of shyness and happiness at his Aunt's appreciative words. His smile turned into a grimace of pleasure as she stroked his cock up and down. Dawn leaned forward and kissed along her nephew's neck, sucking here and there but being careful not to leave a hickey, she could hear him moaning softly as she kept slowly jerking him off.

"I bet that feels really good huh honey?" She whispered. "I bet you must've gotten excited watching me with your cousin earlier. It must have been torture having no relief..."

"Ohhh ahhh mmm yes Aunt Dawn." Conor groaned.

The milf ran the top of her tongue along her nephew's neck and asked, "We can't have sex baby, that would be going too far, but how would you like something special for being such a good boy and not telling on your auntie?"

"Like what?" Conor asked, panting.

"I'll show you. You stay right here and I'll be right back." Dawn answered with a big grin.

She crept quickly up the stairs, leaving her nephew in the basement, and quietly entered the garage from the first floor. Once there, she walked around to the passenger seat of her car and opened the glove compartment where she had a bottle of oil stashed. It had come in handy multiple times with the boys over the past couple of months when their urges just couldn't wait for a time when they could be somewhere more private than Dawn's car. She grabbed the bottle, thinking as she did so that she had never thought she'd be putting it to use for her own nephew.

Dawn came back downstairs to the basement to find her nephew still sitting on the edge of the pull out, his engorged cock sticking straight up and his boxers still around his ankles. She smiled as she watched his eyes track her approach and linger on the bottle of oil in her hand, no doubt curious as to what was in store. She knelt on the in front of the teen pulled his boxers the rest of the way off, tossing them to the side.

Her fingertips went to the straps of her nightie and paused there. "Now Conor, remember, you can't tell anybody...not even Jason. You understand that right? You and I would get in trouble."

Conor nodded. "I promise aunt Dawn. I swear I won't."

A slight smile twitched the corners of the cougar's lips. "Good. So you'd like something your cousin didn't get, hmm?"

Her nephew nodded in reply. When he did, Dawn slowly tugged the straps of her nightie down, pulling her arms out of them and then tugging the cups down. Her huge double H cups flopped out and she watched her nephew gasp and boggle them, his eyes lingering for a moment on the nipples standing proud.

"What do you think?" Dawn asked the stunned teenager, turning side to side so he could get a view of every inch of her massive breasts.

Her nephew couldn't even respond. His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, but no words came out. But the throbbing and twitching from his hard cock showed what he thought. Dawn giggled.

"The girls at school have small tits don't they?"

"Yes aunt Dawn." Conor whispered, blushing a little bit.

"So then you've never seen ones like mine? Even in porn?" Dawn watched her nephew shake his head. "And what have you done with girls, Conor?"

"Uhh well...um...like some hand jobs and one b-b-blowjob." He said, unable to believe he was talking about this stuff with his bare-chested aunt.

"Mmm well then that means I can give you something special that you've never tried before." Dawn grinned wickedly as she opened the top of the oil bottle and squirted a generous amount onto her tits.

Her eyes watched her nephew's face as she began to rub the oil into her tits and their cleavage slowly and sensually; seeing Conor's gaze shift back and forth between her hands working her tits and her eyes as she stared at him. At one point when he locked eyes with her, Dawn puckered her lips and blew him a little kiss.

"Oh fuck..." She heard her teen nephew mutter under his breath.

Once she was satisfactorily oiled up, Dawn scooted forward a couple inches so she was between Conor's legs. "You know honey, sometimes having boobs the size of mine can be quite a hassle. But one of the benefits is that they are perfect for doing something like this to my horny nephew."

With that, she took hold of Conor's phallus and wrapped her big soft breasts around it tightly, causing him to cry out in pleasure. Dawn worked her huge tits up and down her nephew's cock, feeling a large amount of precum squirt from the large head as it shuttled through the tight but soooo soft passage she had created around it.

"Oh god...oh jeez aunt Dawn." Conor moaned softly.

"Mmm baby, auntie loves how you feel between my boobs." Dawn smiled lovingly up at him as she kept tit fucking the teenager.

"It f-feels so g-good." Conor whimpered.

Dawn couldn't stop smiling, feeling her nephew's legs shake and tremble. Seeing his fists clenched on the sheets of the pull out mattress as she rocked her oily tits up and down his young erection a bit faster now. She tilted her head down and opened her mouth, sucking and licking the head of Conor's cock each time it poked out from her cleavage. Dawn kept her eyes locked on her nephew's as she did so, letting him see how much she loved his thick penis.

"Mmmm ohhhh wowwww." More moans emitted from Conor's lips.

"Do you like fucking auntie's big fat titties?" She whispered teasingly to him.

"Unggghhh yesss." Conor said through gritted teeth. His whole body was shuddering with pleasure; he'd never felt anything like this before, it literally felt like every single spot on his cock was going crazy with pleasurable sensations as his aunt moved her huge oily breasts up and down his hard pole.

"Mmm good I love making you feel good honey."

"Ahhhh mmmm!" Conor moaned again, his body practically writhing on the pull out mattress as pleasure coursed through him.

"Oh sweetie, I wish I could fuck you so badly. I bet you'd feel sooo good inside me." Dawn whined, squeezing her hands tighter around her tits and moving them faster on Conor's throbbing cock.

"Aunt Dawn..." Conor gasped in a mix of pleasure and surprise at her words. Images were coming unbidden to his mind now; his aunt squatting over his cock, her huge tits hanging in his face as she slid down his young shaft.

"Ohhh yesss sweetie." Dawn cooed as she jacked her nephew with her tits. "I bet you'd love shooting a big, creamy load into your naughty auntie's pussy, wouldn't you?" Would you?" She asked Conor, letting the motion of her breasts on his cock accentuate her words.

"I....ughhh ohhh....mmm...I...Yes! Yesss auntie!" Conor groaned, his eyes still ogling the sit of his super busty aunt tit fucking his inexperienced penis.

"That makes me so happy sweetheart. Auntie loves you so much. Show me how much you love me and cum hard on my big tits baby." Dawn smiled warmly at Conor as her boobs bounced as fast as she could make them.

"Aunt Dawn, oh man oh shittt!" Dawn nodded encouragingly from her kneeling position in front of her youngest nephew. Her tongue made one circle around Conor's thrusting cockhead and then she saw him tilt his head back and moan louder than he had yet; she felt his cock swell, felt the slight twitch within her bosom as it began to shoot, felt thick cum coat her oily tan cleavage.

"Oh honey oh do it baby, cum for auntie." Conor's body jerked and more ropes of cum shot from the head of his thick phallice, one streaking up over Dawn's throat, chin and lips. "Oh sweetie yes!! Look at you go baby!"