The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn eagerly licked his salty young cum of her lips as her nephew grunted with exertion as he came powerfully into her giant soft breasts. Slowly, the pace of Conor's thrusts into her tits decreased, his breathing ragged as he leaned back on his elbows. Dawn continued to make encouraging and appreciative cooing noises at the boy as he spent himself on her. Once he was completely finished, Dawn stood up and went to the basement bathroom to clean her nephew's cum off her tits and neck. She came back to the bed to see that post-orgasm, with the lust now fading, confusion and maybe a little fear were beginning to set in.

"Aunt Dawn..." Conor began to speak.

She wagged a ginger at him and said gently, "You don't need to say anything honey. And don't worry, I won't either. And it's not because there's anything wrong with what we did...but other people might not see it that way. But there's nothing wrong with me making you feel good and both of us enjoying that, so don't feel guilty or anything sweetheart."

The teen seemed like he was about to say something else, but then just closed his mouth and nodded.

"Okay honey, your auntie has to get upstairs before your uncle wakes up and wonders where I am. Sleep tight, baby."

Dawn had just begun climbing the stairs when she heard Conor call her name again. She reversed course and poked her head back into the basement room.

"Yes sweetie?" She inquired.

"Did you...did you..." Conor swallowed hard, clearly trying to get up the courage to say something; Dawn waited silently. "Did you mean what you said about...you know...about wanting to um, f-fuck me?"

Dawn blushed in spite of herself, remembering the dirty words she had said in the heat of the moment, but now realizing they were true. "Yes honey, I did."

Conor stared at her a moment, clearly stunned by her admission, then said in almost a whisper, "Is that...is that gonna happen Aunt Dawn?"

For a second, Dawn raised her eyebrows at her nephew's question. Then she gave him a naughty smile and a quick wink.

"Get some sleep, baby." She said as she turned and climbed back up the basement stairs.