All Comments on 'The Dawn of a Perfect Empire'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EinfachTollEinfachTollover 6 years ago
Holy crap!

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site! 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got so worked up from this story. That I had to ravage my big dick lover. Then I had him read it and he got worked up again and ravaged me. So thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
proof reading. p l e a s e.

"Her hands move to the back of her mind and push slightly." Should that not read: !Her hands move to the back of my head and push slightly! And a number of other gross oversights. Who did your proof reading?

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 01/29/18

Sadly, I wrote this in a single sitting and didn't give myself time to proofread it before posting. That's a huge mistake on my part and I really should proofread more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could it be...?

Great story, very lovely, although now it makes me wonder... Is this story in the same universe as The Royal Cock?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...