The Day After

Story Info
A direct continuation of my previous story, "Dinner Party".
3.5k words
4.51
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eija
Eija
53 Followers

I don't know what time it was when I woke up, but Lily had already gotten out of bed. Steph and I were almost too close; the tip of her half-hardened cock was pressing into my hip and at some point she had put one of her hands on one of my breasts. She seemed genuinely fast asleep though, so I snuck out of bed to find Lily and get breakfast.

My dear wife was naked in the kitchen. A beautiful sight first thing in the morning, especially as she seemed to have something of a glow about her today.

I gently squeezed her arse as I reached her, and we kissed for a moment.

"G'mornin', Emi," Lily giggled. "Perfect timing actually. I just got done making cheese on toast for you and Steph."

"Oo, lovely."

"I was just about to come and wake you two up. If you start, I'll go get Steph."

"Sure. Thanks, Lily." As she left to go wake our friend, I moved to the dining table with my breakfast. If Lily was waking Steph up the way she'd usually wake me up on a weekend day like today, then Steph was in for a treat. I started to get a little hard thinking about it. I realised then that I'd never ended up cumming last night. *Oh well.*

I was almost done with my food when Steph and Lily came in. Steph's cock was standing fully erect from being "woken up". Lily gave me a wink and a thumbs up as she went to get Steph's toast, while Steph joined me at the table, taking the seat directly opposite mine.

"Morn'," she said sleepily. "Your wife sure knows how to wake a girl up, Emi." I nodded in agreement. Lily put Steph's breakfast down just then. "I didn't let her cum though," she said in a sly voice. I raised my eyebrows; Lily usually woke me up by swallowing my load. "I thought I could take care of that here, while you two chat and eat."

"I'm very ok with that plan," Steph chimed in before taking her first bite of toast.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked Lily.

"Don't worry, I've still got room," she responded playfully. After that, she got down on her knees, crawled underneath the table, and got between Steph's legs. Steph smiled down at her, and kissing sounds emerged from out of my view as Lily got to work worshipping her new favourite dick.

"For being *your* wife, she really loves *my* cock, Emi," Steph said to me, letting a little moan out under her breath as she finished.

"She's good with cocks too," I replied. Steph looked down as she softly grunted from pleasure. "That's true," she managed. "How long have you been together, anyway?"

"We were dating for around three years. We decided to quietly get married with no fuss while everything was still mostly locked down. That was nearly a year ago now."

"Ohh," Steph was playing it cool now. Not cool enough though; her face was red and I could hear the various slurping and licking noises from Lily down under the table, so I knew how hard it must've been for her to remain composed.

"How do you feel now that I'll be fucking her plenty from now on then?" She mocked. "I bet you love it, right?" She moaned, then laughed. She wasn't wrong, obviously. If they kept fucking that would only be a natural extension of what my goal for last nights dinner party was.

"I bet your dick is rock solid right now, huh?" Steph continued, her face still red. "You didn't cum last night. You must be so backed up. Why don't you let it out all over your wife's back while she swallows *my* cum." She moaned again as she finished that round of teasing. She was close to cumming. My hand subconsciously wrapped around my own cock, and I began to stroke fairly quickly. Just then, Steph swore under her breath.

"Lily, I'm gonna--" she bit her lip, interrupting herself as her orgasm hit. I saw her hands move to hold Lily's head down on her cock. I hadn't seen anything directly, but it was still so hot.

Steph relaxed and sat back. She smiled to herself and muttered about how good Lily's blowjob had been. I felt close to cumming too. Just then though, I felt Lily's hand on mine as she indicated she wanted me to stop masturbating. I looked down and watched as she slipped the tip of my dick between her lips. We locked eyes as she slowly began to slide her mouth down my cock. She still had all of Steph's cum in her mouth. That was all I needed. With Lily not even halfway down my dick, I moaned loudly and started to add my load to Steph's. Lily stared at me lustfully the whole time I was cumming, and she fondled my balls a little, as if trying to tease more cum from me.

Once my orgasm was over, Lily let go of my dick and emerged from the same edge of the table that she'd crawled under to start with. She stood up, then put her fingertips to her lips and gulped loudly. She let out a refreshed sigh.

"That's two horny trans girl loads swallowed at once," she said proudly. "And two clean plates! I'll take those." She took our breakfast plates away back to the kitchen. As she went, Steph and I could tell from behind that she was soaking wet, with moisture trailing down her thighs.

"That was fuckin' amazing," Steph said bluntly.

"Yeah," I agreed, feeling my cheeks redden slightly. "I really love her."

Steph chuckled, "I can tell. But y'know, last night..." *Oh boy.* "You said you'd sleep on the idea of us fucking too. Lily gave her ok then and there. Do you think you're in, Emi?"

I hestitated. "Me and Lily are both ok with you two having creampie sex, and you'd rather have your way with me today?"

"I like you," Steph shrugged. "I think you're cute, I think you've got a good body, and we're good friends."

"Oh. Wow. Thanks."

"So..." Steph leant forwards and held my hands. "Can I take you too, or what?" She was smirking as she asked. *Damn it, how'm I supposed to reject that?*

"Sure," I finally said.

"Niiiice." That was Lily. Steph and I hadn't even noticed she was back, but there she was hovering by the door between the kitchen and dining room. "*My* wife's turn. I'm gonna film it."

"Wait, what?" I felt my eyes widen.

"It's a special occasion, Emi." Lily tutted, "get this, Steph: Emi's actually never had anal sex before." Steph raised her eyebrows and turned back to me with a sly look on her face.

"Hey, Lily, that's--" I began.

"Mhm," Lily nodded, ignoring me. "She's taken it up the butt plenty, but not from a real dick, and I've also not even pegged her, so *in a way...*"

"Emi's virgin arsehole," Steph completed Lily's sentence. "Now this really does need to be filmed, doesn't it?"

"You two..." I didn't finish my sentence. I could feel I was beet red. Lily put her hand on my shoulder. "It's ok. Your wife is right behind you."

"That'll be me, actually," Steph butted in. Lily giggled. "Yeah, true. But I'll be there for you, Emi. Really enjoying it."

"Thanks," I said dryly.

"Give me a good show to cum to while I film."

I sighed, then chuckled a little. "Fine then. C'mon, Steph, let's do this."

Lily set our camera and some lube down in front of us on the coffee table as all three of us sat down together on the sofa. Our clothes were still strewn about from last night, and Steph's bag was still next to the sofa too. Just like how we'd slept, I was between Lily and Steph.

Lily placed her hands on my hips, so that she could guide me into pointing my arse towards her and my face towards Steph. Once I was in position, I looked back over my shoulder at Lily to see her lick her middle finger and start to gently rub its tip against my anus. I felt Steph's hands on my breasts, groping me and stroking my nipples, so I looked at her instead.

"Pay more attention to me for now, Emi," she said in a cool, sensual tone. "I'm the one who'll be cumming inside you after all." I felt my hardening dick throb, and Steph pressed her lips to mine. She pinched my nipples, but I wasn't able to make a sound as I was hit at once by pleasure and pain, thanks to her kiss.

I felt a cold sensation on my arsehole that could only mean Lily was about to lube me up properly for Steph's cock. Steph and I were still kissing as the first of Lily's fingers penetrated me and she started to massage my insides. Steph and I broke our kiss for air, drool hanging between our tongues, just as Lily pushes a second finger inside me. I moaned in response, and felt strands of pre-cum leak down from my erection. My head fell into Steph's breasts as Lily's fingering became more fast and intense, and I could hear myself moaning and gasping with pleasure into her skin even as my mind went blank.

"You like that, huh, baby?" Steph cooed down at me. She patted my head gently.

"She's a good girl really," Lily said teasingly, inserting a third finger at the same time. More pre-cum leaked from my dick, and I shuddered a little. "She'll do whatever you want if you play with her like this a little."

"Very sexy."

"Mhmmm. Emi," Lily said. "Tell me you love me, then tell Steph you love her too."

I couldn't even process the order properly, but I did what she wanted anyway. "Lily... l-love you," I managed through heavy breaths and moans. "S-Steph... love you too."

"She's about ready back here," Lily told Steph. "She'll probably cum as soon as you put it in too." With that, Lily pulled her fingers out of my hole as quick as she could, causing me to practically scream with pleasure. She gave me a hard spank. Even that felt good right now.

"I'll be filming you from now on, Emi, so be a good toy for Steph. I want to hear you beg for her cock, and I want you to do whatever she tells you." She got up, taking the camera, and sat on the same chair I had last night with her legs spread wide to give Steph and I clear view of her wet pussy.

"Steph," I began, my mind still a little broken from how Lily had handled me. "Please... fuck me." I finally raised my head from her chest to meet her eyes. Lily was almost certainly filming already, too. "I n-need you. I need your cock." She smirked at me as I wrapped my hands around her erection. It struck me again how huge she really was down there. Lily had taken this monster last night. *Not all of it though,* I thought.

"You need me, huh?" Steph mocked, stroking one of my breasts again. I nodded in response. "Please, Steph, I need you to give me this cock."

Steph pushed me down on the sofa, then turned me over so that I was on my knees. She pulled me into position so that her shaft rested between my arsecheeks. One of her hands was on my hip, and soon I could feel her pushing the head of her cock inside me. Almost as soon as she'd gotten her whole tip in me, she forced her dick all the way into me until I felt her pelvis against my arse. I almost screamed from how good it felt, and just as Lily had predicted I would, I began to cum. My whole body shook and my dick shot a single, thick rope of semen onto the fabric of the sofa.

"Damn," Steph said from behind me. "Lily, you were right."

My breaths heaving from orgasm, I looked over at Lily. She was playing gently with her clit using her free hand. "I knew she would," she cooed.

"Still," Steph began to slowly move in me as she spoke. I felt so full. It was honestly amazing. "You could've at least held back a little, you cock-whore." My dick throbbed again as Steph insulted me. It hadn't actually had a chance to go soft yet. *With how good this feels, maybe it won't.*

"After playing hard to get, acting all reserved like you didn't want this, were you really *that* desperate for me to fuck you?"

My mind was still blank. It didn't help that Steph was starting to fuck me faster and rougher already. "N-no, I..." I did my best to deny it, but I was cut off by my own moaning. I could feel more semen drooling out of my cock already.

"'No, I' what, Emi?" Steph spanked me, and I screamed in sweet pain. "Don't pretend you don't *love* being used like this."

"I- not- I..." I moaned again, even louder. It was no use. I couldn't get my words out anymore. I felt too good. She was using me like a fleshlight, and it was wonderful. No wonder Lily had loved it so much last night.

"I bet you were hoping this would happen from the start, weren't you, you little fucking slut?" *It's not true! Not from the start, anyway!* I couldn't get those thoughts out in the open. I heard Lily moan softly though.

Suddenly, Steph hefted me up so that I was upright like she was and held me close while she continued to fuck me. She wrapped her hand around my dick, which at this point was half-soaked in my juices, and started to stroke me there, matching the pace to her hip movements. I could hear myself whining and panting like some horny animal.

"Don't worry, Emi, I forgive you," Steph told me. She had a cruel but lustful tone to her voice. "Thank me."

"Th-thank you,' I just barely managed to mutter through my animalistic noises of pleasure.

"Thank me for forgiving and fucking a whore like you, Emi." I felt like I was about to cum again.

"Thank you, St-eph... f-for forgiving... fucking me..."

"And thank me for knocking your beloved wife up like you were so desperate for me to." There it was. No sooner had she finished giving me that order than it was too much for me, and orgasm hit again. My third load of the day, much thinner than the last, sprayed out of my little cock and all over the sofa as I shuddered and arched my back towards Steph.

"That's honest enough for me," Steph teased. Then, she rammed her dick all the way back in me, making me cry out and my cock leak more, and squeezed me tight. It wasn't a moment later before I could feel her shooting her cum inside. It was so warm and nice, so sexy that if I hadn't just orgasmed I knew that this would've instantly made it happen. She was moaning behind me as she kept filling me up with her seed, and I heard a noise from Lily that made me look at her. Her pussy juices had made a mess of that chair she was in, not that Steph and I had been any cleaner. Maybe she'd cum at some point. I hoped she had. She stopped the camera right as I felt the first bit of Steph's load start to leak out from my arsehole. Steph wasn't cumming anymore, but she was still holding me close and tight with her dick inside me.

Soon, Steph kissed my back lightly once, and pulled the full length of her huge cock out from my hole with a pleasured sigh. She collapsed backwards into a sitting position on the sofa while I slowly lowered myself onto my back next to her. I could feel her cum slowly dripping from my anus. We were both breathing heavily, a result of both pleasure and exhaustion, but unlike mine, her dick still seemed hard and ready.

Lily came over to us and placed a fingertip on the very tip of Steph's cock.

"You still seem ready to go, Steph," she said hungrily. Steph smirked in response.

"If you do all the work, I can go," she answered. Lily looked at me. "I love you, Emi, and you put on a really sexy show for me," she told me just before she spat on Steph's cock and started to stroke up and down from head to shaft with the moisture. "But you got me craving more of this. Sorry." She winked at me, then straddled Steph and began to lower herself down on her dick. Just like last night, it seemed a little tough even though Lily was so wet. Still, soon Lily was sliding down Steph's shaft, swallowing as much of her as she could while Steph herself moaned softly from the feeling.

Lily sighed with a mix of pain and lust. "That's as far as I can take you, there," she said. Steph put her hands on Lily's hips, but Lily took them and placed them on her breasts instead.

"Play with me," she told Steph. "I'm gonna masturbate with you until you fill my womb with cum again."

What I could see of Steph's dick and balls twitched at that. I felt my own throb a little. I love my wife no matter what, but I think I love cock-hungry Lily the most.

And so, Lily began to slowly roll her hips to ride Steph while the other girl softly massaged her breasts. Lily had her hands on Steph's shoulders and their eyes were locked in a passionate stare. It was amazing how quickly I had ceased to exist to the two of them.

Lily's motions soon began to pick up speed, and they both let out a moan almost in sync. Steph then started to suck on one of my wife's breasts, making her gasp softly. Every so often Steph would stop sucking just to focus on teasing Lily's nipple with her tongue, and it never failed to get a pleasured noise from her.

Just when it looked like Steph might start to play with Lily's other breast, Lily instead pulled Steph's face to hers, and the two began to kiss each other deeply and lustfully. I could hear them moaning into each other's mouths, and I saw Steph's hand move to Lily's crotch, the place where the two of them were one.

Lily broke for air as soon as Steph started to play with her clit.

"Fuck..." She moaned through heavy breaths, "so... good." She wrapped her arms behind Steph's head. "You're so good," I heard her whisper. Her hips were still moving, still rolling up and down on the massive cock of her partner.

Suddenly, Steph grunted.

"L-Lily, I'm close."

"Me too," Lily replied breathily. "Together?" Steph nodded and grunted her agreement, and I felt my little dick throb again from the thought of my wife and friend cumming at the same time.

Steph bit her lip, and I could see her balls and the base of her cock shudder again. As if on cue, Lily moaned and her body started to shake too, and she tensed up as the two of them orgasmed together as one. Lily's movements slowed down to a stop soon after, and for a while the two of them just sat holding each other, until eventually Lily pulled herself off of Steph's shaft and sat back down in Steph's lap, the trans girl's softening cock nestled against Lily's pussy. They kissed again, once more, and the Steph sighed.

"That was really nice," she said.

"You've cum in me twice now," Lily giggled. "And it feels *good.*" Steph agreed, then Lily turned to look at me. "How's my loving wife?" She asked caringly. "Did you enjoy watching us as much as last night?" I nodded. "You two are really beautiful and sexy together." Lily smiled, then kissed Steph on the cheek quickly, keeping her eyes on me. "I love you, Emi." She reached her hand out to me, and I sat up to take it. "I love you too, Lily."

"I think we should do this *a lot* more," Lily continued. "What do you think, Steph?"

"Well, I *do* like breeding you while Emi watches. Your pussy does feel great," Steph's words made Lily giggle. I was smiling too to be honest, I could feel it. I squeezed Lily's hand a little, just gently.

"Plus, Emi's a decent toy herself," Steph added with a mock shrug. I felt my cheeks redden, but I shook my head as if I disapproved nonetheless.

"Well..." I said, "to be honest, I've really enjoyed this weekend so far too."

"Oh, we know that," Lily teased.

We chatted for a little longer, and eventually Lily went to clean up. Steph and I only really noticed how dirty we'd gotten once she was gone, but I told Steph our shower hand just about enough room for three, and we both went to join Lily.


Eija
Eija
53 Followers