The Day After

Story Info
A visit with Kris the day after the shoot.
1.8k words
4.04
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after

The morning after our photo shoot and adventure I wake up invigorated. I go to the job site and we finish everything quickly. We will only need to return Friday to move vehicles and finish paperwork.

I am back at my hotel by 10am. I text Kris and ask if she wants to get together for lunch and I can give her the thumb drive. She lets me know that she would love to go out for lunch but her back is out and she is stretched out on her bed. I ask if I should stop by and drop off the drive. She agrees and tells me the front door is not locked and to just come in.

I gather my things and head out. On the way I stop for some Chinese take out. I know she enjoys it and I am hoping it will cheer her up. Bonus she won't need to make herself lunch.

I arrive and let myself in. I call out and she responds that she is in the bedroom and it's ok to come back. I tell her I bought food and should I bring it to her. She tells me to just leave it on the table.

I get to her bedroom and find her on her back wearing a large t shirt. It goes down to mid thigh so I can't tell if she is wearing panties. There is a chair in her bedroom and I sit and ask her how her back feels. She said better but still very tight. She wants to stay lying down until it relaxes and loosens up. I jokingly tell her a nice back massage might help and I would love to do it for her. She asks if I am serious and would I really mind and do that for her. I tell her after yesterday I owe her and this would be the least I could do.

I tell her to roll over and I will give her the massage. Slowly and painfully she rolls onto her stomach. I remove my shoes and climb onto the bed straddling her. I lean forward and start with one shoulder and then the other. I then kneed and rub down her spine using as much pressure as she can bear. The shirt is making it hard to really get deep into her tissue and muscles. I mention that and ask if she would remove it so I could do a better job. She agrees that it might help and I help pull the shirt up and over her head. She is now just wearing white panties.

I start again from the top of her spine, down the center then back up. Now I start working the sides of her back. I hear a slight coo and know that it is definitely helping her. I ask if she has any oil and she tells me she has baby oil in the bathroom. I climb off the bed and retrieve it. I come back and squirt a little on her back and onto my hands. I proceed to rub it in over her entire back. She tells me it feels good but the pain is still running across her butt and down one leg. I ask if I should work that too and she responds affirmative.

I move down and put my hands under the waistband of her panties. I start gently massaging her butt. In the process I have pulled her panties half way off her ass. I ask if I can just remove them and she again tells me yes. I grasp the sides and pull them down her legs and off over her cute feet. I get back up sitting on her legs and working her ass cheeks thoroughly. She tells me my jeans are rubbing her legs and it is uncomfortable I ask if I should stop but she tells me no, just get out of the jeans. I get up and remove them. I also remove my shirt and am now just in my boxers. I start again and putting more oil in my hands work down both legs and massage her feet. I move around to one side of her and start working my way back up. Her thighs feel tight but eventually loosen up so I continue north. Once past her butt I again straddle her and start working her sides. As I do this I get closer to the sides of her breasts. I make sure to rub and caress the sides pushing my hands slightly under her to the front of her boobs. I tease her nipples with my fingertips. He lets out a contented sigh. I move my hands back around the sides and onto her back.

I ask her how she feels now and she replies that I really should finish what I started. I believe I have done as much as I can on her back and tell her so. She says not her back but where I reached around. Not sure if she is serious I ask her if she really means that. With that she rolls onto her back and I get the view of this naked goddess staring up at me. I put some more oil on my hands and start rubbing and caressing her breasts. She moans and arches her back. I take this as a sign to continue and start caressing and playing with her nipples. Again I hear her moan some more. I get off of the bed and she asks me why I stopped. I tell her to just wait and go to the bathroom and get a warm cloth to clean the oil off with.

I come back in and gently clean the oil off her breasts then start to rub and feel them again. This time I also lean over and take one nipple into my mouth. Her moan is much louder this time so I continue to lick and suck on her breasts, alternating from one to the other with a few light bites of her nipples along the way. Once again I have a raging hard on turning my boxers into a tent. She notices and tells me it looks uncomfortable and I say it is. She tells me just take them off so he can be free.

I strip them off and then go back to giving her boobs all of my attention. She pulls me up to her face and we kiss. I am going absolutely crazy by this time. She tells me to straddle her again by sitting just above her belly. When I do my cock is laying directly between her magnificent breasts. She squeezes them together and I begin to rock back and forth. I continue to titty fuck her for several minutes until I tell her I can't hold back much longer. She takes her hands from the side of her tits and grabs my manhood with both hands working up and down the shaft. I tell her I'm about to cum and maybe I should get off of her. She tells me no and that I should just shoot my load right there. No sooner that the words are out of her mouth I start to shoot my load all over her breasts and chin. I put my dick back between her breasts and finish releasing everything from my balls.

I am completely spent at this point and get off of her and lay down beside her. She smiles at me and I smile back. I look at her chest and see the mess we made. I tell her I'll go warm up the cloth and come back and clean her up. She just nods and I get off the bed and take the cloth back into the bathroom I run the water to a nice temperature in the sink and wet and ring out the cloth. I return to the bedroom and proceed to clean my cum off of her. I am careful to make sure none has gotten on her face or in her hair. I finish and head back to the bathroom to rinse it out. When I return she is still lying on her back, legs slightly spread. I ask if she is feeling better now. She tells me her back feels better but now she has another problem. I ask what that might me and she opens her legs a bit more and says guess. I take that as an invitation and start to rub down her body until my hand is at her pussy. I rub up and down trying to excite her clit. She starts moaning again and lifting herself up into my fingers. I slide one finger inside her and then another. I work 2 fingers in and out while trying to also rub her clit with my thumb. She is pushing into my hand every time I move my fingers back in. Her arousal is apparent so I decide to go one step further. I get down between her legs and bring my tongue to her pussy. I lick and suck all around paying special attention to her clit but also sticking my tongue inside her. She is just repeating yes, yes so I continue until she bucks hard and juices flow. She lays back and tries to breath normally again.

I ask if that was as good for her as it was for me and she says it was probably better for her. I tell her that I enjoyed it too. Her taste still on my lips and face. I climb up and lay next to her. She looks at me and asks, "Didn't you say you brought food." I tell her I did and ask if I should bring it in. She tells me no we should eat in the dining room. I get up and grab my boxers. She reaches over and yanks them out of my hand telling me I don't need them yet. She gets up and we move to the dining room for a naked lunch.

I can't stop staring across the table at this goddess who has given me so much pleasure in the last 2 days. We finish our food and sit across looking in each others eyes. I know we both have families that we love but now we also have an intimate friend when needed.

Too soon it is time to get dressed and go. I ask if she wants to change her sheets but she tells me not to worry about it. I retrieve the thumb drive from my jeans pocket and give it to her. I tell her we need to figure out how to get together for more photo shoots and she tells me she will look forward to it.

As I leave I can't help but wonder what miracle brought her into my world, but I am thankful she is there.