All Comments on 'The Day Everything Changed Ch. 04'

by desirekirti

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait for long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YESSS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE! Right in time for the new year! I hope you have a wonderful year kirti :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I regularly check for this series and finally got one. Making me hard and naked!

Sslave_4_youuSslave_4_youuover 1 year ago

Have really enjoyed your stories thus for. Looking forward to subsequent encounters between Doyel and Gupta.

Keep writing. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mental picture of Doyel just being naked every single time she’s with her two friends and they get to casually feel her up whenever they want to while she’s busy with something is so hot! Please write a chapter where they’re just hanging out naked!

Indian_witch_Indian_witch_over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Dont take too long for the next one.

SbatmanSbatmanover 1 year ago

This is more than a story, I would say it is very enjoyable if you have experienced something similar in real life. The only thing is you don't think that much, just go with the flow and enjoy the touch of the bare skin. Hats off and way to go, thanks for reminding an old incident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been refreshing your page for quite some time now, in eager anticipation for your next part. And you've delivered in the grandest of ways!

Love the writing, and the thoughts that run through all the character's minds.

Wishing the next part drops soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice update.... Update asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need an update soooooon 😩

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey, we've been waiting for the next part very eagerly. Atleast give an update in your bio so that we can know that you are going to post it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awaiting your next part eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did you stop writing? It's been too long since your last update.

Avery69Avery698 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, thank you :) Hope there'll be a part 5 some day

The_Old_VicarThe_Old_Vicar9 days ago

A brilliant story thank you. I have only just come upon your work. Very fortunate that you were blessed with a bit of mentoring by Dr Max, my favourite author here on Literotica. I notice that these chapters were posted in 2022 but i also read that you have little time available for writing. Hopefully you will again find time to invest in creating further works.

With thanks, The Reverend Samuel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirekirti@desirekirti
Hi, I am a fun loving girl from India. I enjoy being with both men and women, and am an exhibitionist by nature. It seldom bothers me when I hear crass comments about my character, as I love enjoying life as I go. I also like reading, movies and music. I have been swimming for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES