All Comments on 'The Day Has Come'

by thextreme20

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 9 years ago
Good start

It's a good start mate. Just a few minor grammar mistakes but we have all been there. So keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Bad

Good first attempt. However, as I keep reading on this site, there are many good Betas to help with editing the story. Don't be afraid to ask for their help. I didn't my first story, but I plan to with the next one I am working on. I have to go back and re-write it, before I let them Beta it, but I don't think anyone will downplay your story.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago

te20, you are worrying about the wrong things. Too many wanna-be writers give up because they confuse their desire to write with a popularity contest.

I am sadistic bastard. I enjoy tormenting my readers. Look at the commentaries for my stories and the hatred that is spewed against me. Yeahh me!

When you are inspired, in the time you are inspired, write what compels you.

If you try to write to other peoples demands, you will wind up trapped in the whoreor of writing advertising.

For God's sake and the sake of your soul save yourself! Write about your dreams and your desires. Imagineer your prose and your poetry to serve you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous