All Comments on 'The Day He Took His Mother'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
Tomorrow?

Makes an interesting morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Son!

Would make any mother proud! PLeeeaaaaaaaaaaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Incredible

Yes, what will tomorrow bring? I hope you answer that question soon. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
heat of the moment

have read this story many times which indicates the story requires follow up. Mother seems as hot as the son, but need more or risky sex between them--more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

More please...this is just so fucking hot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story! hot!

great story! hot! Look forward to more chapters of this story or new stories on the same subject. Keep up your excellent writing.

xxventuraxxventuraabout 15 years ago
Great!

this story was Brilliant! I really hope you do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wish it had been me with my son...sounds so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's great that Tim fucked his mother up her mommy-hole, it's...

what lots of boys'd love to do to their mom. For plenty of boys, their mother's cunt--their own damn birth canal--is the one perfect incomparable cunt, the cunt they came out of, and the cunt they desperately want to get back up into. When a son blows his young balls up his own mother's twat--as more and more of them are doing nowadays--he feels fulfilled, totally satisfied, bursting with boyish pride. From now on the lad feels the self-confidence and mature poise that only comes from having unloaded his balls and painted the walls of his own mother's twat a nice milky white. And then doing it over and over again. What I don't get is why Tim then turns around and wants to fuck his mother up the ass. Maybe later, as a change of pace. But a true motherfucker seeks out his mommy's warm wet cunt. He knows--his balls tell him--that that's where his creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's still rape.in the wrong category

washdog10washdog10over 3 years ago
One Word For This Story

................Disgusting!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Only wish my mom had been so willing with me instead of slapping me & pushing me away. Should've tried harder & sooner as she was 60 before I finally tried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous