All Comments on 'The Day I Fell in Love with a Man'

by silverserpent365

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Hot body descriptions and lusty sex! Hope to see more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The boy I fucked missionary style was so excited he came twice and made me pull out so he could suck my penis until I came in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fell in love when my boyfriend was fucking me in the missionary position like he was fucking a girl. I was jacking off while he was fucking me. For the first time, I came first. When engaging in homosexual sex, I’m always repulsed with myself after I cum and sort of break away from the situation. In this instance, I couldn’t as my partner was on top of me and hadn’t cum yet. I was trying to look away, but, he grabbed me head and started kissing me. He kissed me for twenty minutes while trying to cum. My feelings of intense revulsion subsided and I fell in love with the man fucking me while French kissing me. After he came, he stayed in my ass and on top of me while continuing to kiss me. I looked in his eyes and said “I love you!” We stayed together three more years while I finished college. I completely spoiled him by sucking him off every day at least once a day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The second of your stories that I’ve read. I think you’re very skillful at writing stories that are exquisitely arousing for “curious” closeted men. I really loved this story, you know as a story, but it also made me very hard…So thanks so much…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the hairy man -- a deliciously hairy chest and the lapful of sexy hair! What a delicious sight on a man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous