All Comments on 'The Day I Fucked Crazy Carrie'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor. I suppose it's possible that the dozen paragraphs about Tyrone in the beginning of the story eventually became relevant somewhere in the middle, but I wouldn't know -- I got too bored with the endless description of Carrie's personal failings to continue past the second page. The narrator's obvious dislike of the young woman that he no doubt ends up fucking is far more off putting than any of Carrie's behavior.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

I loved this story. “ I could have gone on a television quiz show where my special subject was Carrie Adams' menstrual cycle.“ really made me laugh. Also enjoyed how matter-of-factly she threatened to report him, blackmailing him into to being her lover. That girl was crazy like a fox, playing the long game. I am hoping someday there will be a part 2!

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi NewOldGuy77 - I'm pleased you liked this story and thanks for commenting. This story has been a bit of a flop, low views, poor scores and negative reactions, and I'm not sure why it failed, given I've written stories with similar themes in the past and they have generally done far better.

Nobody seemed to notice the Easter Egg either, so I'll reveal it. Carrie and her family all have names of famous horror movie characters. The parents are Norman and Annie, there's obviously Carrie and her younger sister is Regan, while their brothers are called Jason, Damien and Freddie. It extends to the teaching staff too, the narrator is Brad, deputy female principal is Jan(et) and the head of English is Frank, all from Rocky Horror.

Hopefully my future stories do better, but my Geek Pride story also flopped badly in Incest Taboo. Tough crowd out there at the moment.

RetroFan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, enough said :-)

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 2 years ago
Yeah, it is tough out there

I've noticed that in the last month, but I can't explain it. Where did everybody go? I assume you mean Geek Pride 2021 (or is it 2022?) but I can't find it yet in Incest/Taboo.

Mebent1949Mebent1949almost 2 years ago

Need a part 2 with menstrual sex, pad in panties, accident in panties. Liked hairy bush in flowered cotton panties.

Mebent1949Mebent1949almost 2 years ago

How about a part 2 with pad in panties, menstrual sex, panty accident, etc. Liked hairy bush in flowered cotton panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Really need the next episode for when she's having her monthlies!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

This story was a bit on the long side, but I’m glad that I stuck with it. The payoff at the end was impressive. There is a kind of dark humor in that the teacher knows that Carrie is a crazy stalker, but still falls into her trap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous