The Day I Fucked Crazy Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was left wearing just a pair of red underpants that bulged at the front. "I think we'd better get these off you, before they burst," Carrie declared, the young girl doing just that and admiring my erection as I stood naked before her, teasing my penis and balls with her soft fingers.

"How about you watch me get undressed?" Carrie suggested seductively.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer," I said, eagerly anticipating the show.

With Carrie already barefoot she didn't need to remove her shoes and socks, so first removed my tie, lifting her skirt to flash her knickers at me as she did. She had already taken off her jacket, so now off came her tee-shirt, and I looked at Carrie now wearing just a white bra on her top half, her firm young breasts filling the cups. She didn't seem to be a girl into sports much, but Carrie was pretty trim and in good shape, a nice flat tummy with a cute little naval now on display.

I had of course seen Carrie's knickers before but it was still pretty hot seeing the young girl wearing just her bra and her panties as she removed her short bubble skirt. Attired in her white bra and white panties with pink flowers, Carrie walked towards me on her bare feet.

"Lie down on the desk Mr. Roberts, and I'll do something really hot," Carrie promised.

I did as my student told me, and lay down on the desk. Carrie climbed up beside me, and straddled my groin, before lowering bum down and rubbing her panty-covered pussy and arse against my erection. This was so sexy, and I worried I would cream Carrie's pretty cotton panties. The Carrie got up off my groin and with a naughty gleam in her eyes, sat down on my face rubbing her knickers against my nose.

Through the soft double cotton saddle of Carrie's panties I could smell her hairy teenage pussy, her feminine arousal obvious. Again I worried I would blow my load, this time without either Carrie or myself even touching my groin.

Getting her arse out of my face, Carrie lay down beside me and we made out, rolling around on the desk together, me naked and Carrie in her bra and her knickers. We kissed deeply, and I felt Carrie's hand on my cock, stroking my erection and teasing my balls, the toes of Carrie's bare feet running up and down my lower leg. For my part, I felt Carrie's boobs through the fabric of her bra, her mound and her pussy at the front of her panties and the firm cheeks of Carrie's bum through the soft cotton of the back panel.

Stopping kissing, Carrie looked at me through her glasses, the pig-tailed, underwear-clad teen keen to take things further. "How about you take off my bra for me, Mr. Roberts?"

"Okay then," I said, moving my arms around Carrie's back and to the clasp of her bra. I was nervous, excited and sweaty, and try as I might I could not unclasp and remove the teenager's bra.

Carrie giggled. "I'll do it, otherwise we'll still be here until morning."

"I think that's probably a better idea," I said, watching as Carrie reached behind herself and effortlessly unclipped and removed her brassiere, the undergarment coming away from Carrie's chest to reveal her magnificent young boobs. Carrie's naked breasts looked even better than I could have ever dreamed of.

"How did you do that so easily?" I asked, as Carrie put her bra down on the table.

Carrie grinned. "Lots of experience. So, what do you think of my tits? Do you like them?"

I kept staring at my student's naked breasts. "I do."

"Well, have some fun with them then," Carrie suggested. "Fondle them, stroke them, kiss them, lick them, suck on my nipples."

Carrie sat wearing only her knickers eagerly awaiting for my touch to her naked breasts, and the teenager didn't have long for me to touch her on her tits. Carrie had such wonderful young boobs, and I caressed them, feeling the soft flesh. She giggled as I licked them, my tongue teasing her hard tingling nipples before I sucked on each one in turn, sending my student into raptures.

"That's so kinky, it's like I'm breastfeeding you!" Carrie squealed in delight, as I sucked hard on her right nipple, before extricating my head out of her ample bosom eager for more fun.

Carrie was up for more fun too. "Now Mr. Roberts you were an abject failure at taking off my bra, but I think you'll do better taking my knickers off for me."

I grinned. "I think I will."

"Well don't stand there waiting for me to give you a written invitation, take off my pretty little panties."

Carrie moved closer to me, and I took hold of the elastic waistband of the young girl's teen panties, pulling them down her shapely legs and off over her bare feet, taking note of how damp the saddle was and of the feminine stains from Carrie's cunt.

Now Carrie was fully naked and was she ever a sight to behold. I looked at her from her long brown hair in her cute loose pigtails all the way down to her pretty bare feet. Her breasts, her bare bottom and not least her pussy, me admiring the wonderful triangle of dark brown pubic hair on her feminine mound.

Carrie noticed me staring at her pussy and put a look of shy coyness on her pretty face, the young girl covering her pubic hair and her genitals with her hands. "Mr. Roberts, stop staring at my pussy please."

Her mock innocence and shyness was such a turn on as she covered her female area. I approached her and said, "You don't like me looking at your pussy, Carrie?"

Carrie smiled, and removed her hands from between her legs. The naked teenager sat on the desk, and opened her legs wide, me staring at Carrie's box, the sight of her most private areas from her pubic hair down to her perfect pink vagina and further down to her anus a magnificent one. My conscience was reminding me that the pubic hair, vagina and anus I was looking at belonged to one of the 18-year-old girls to whom I taught English, but I didn't listen, I just wanted to fuck her.

"My pubic hair looks like a map of Tasmania, don't you think Mr. Roberts?" Carrie asked.

"It does," I affirmed.

Carrie played with her pubes. "Maybe when a geography class is learning about Tasmania I can go in there and stand naked? Looking at my bush is way hotter than a map, don't you think?"

"I think if that happened it would be a national and maybe even an international scandal."

"Yeah it would never happen in real life, but it would be fun to stand butt naked in front of a class, showing off my muff," Carrie declared. "I bet the boys would learn much better!"

I watched as Carrie sat up with her legs still open, picked up her knickers and handed them to me. "Smell my knickers, Mr. Roberts."

Eagerly, I sniffed the saddle of Carrie's panties, absorbing the wonderful feminine smells from between Carrie's legs on the fabric. I smelled the dampness of her excitement, the dried creamy colored smell of Carrie's vagina self-cleansing during the day and the back panel of the panties, where they would have gone between the cheeks of Carrie's bottom and made contact with her anus.

"You like sniffing my dirty panties, don't you Mr. Roberts?" Carrie asked, my student putting several fingers up her pussy and masturbating as I smelled her knickers.

I answered as I continued sniffing the teenager's cunt stains. "They smell great Carrie, your vagina smells so hot."

"You keep having fun with my knickers, Mr. Roberts. I've seen something I want to play with. Well, three things I want to play with."

Carrie giggled and as I sniffed her snatch smells on her underwear, I felt my student's hands on my groin. Her left hand stroked my cock and her right hand teased my scrotum and balls, before taking my shaft in a tight grip and jerking me off. I perved on the naked teenager as she gave me a hand job, the expression of delight at giving me manual relief on her pretty face just as big a turn-on as sniffing her pussy stains on her knickers and her touch to my cock and balls.

Then Carrie moved her head to my groin and began to lick at my erection with her soft tongue, teasing my penis. She posed with her head just in front of my penis, her mouth wide open, and turned to me with that look of mischief about her. "I want to suck your cock, Mr. Roberts."

"I'm not going to stop you Carrie," I said, eagerly anticipating the hot naked teenager sucking me off.

"But I want you to eat out my pussy at the same time," said Carrie, that unmistakable look of mischief showing in her eyes through the lenses of her glasses. "Mr. Roberts, I know you're not a maths teacher, but I think you can work out 23 times 3?"

I grinned. "Would that be 69?"

"Right," said Carrie. "Now you lie down nice and flat on your desk so I can sit on your face."

Eagerly I got into position and looked upwards at the great sight of Carrie's hairy young box and nice arse as the teenager straddled me facing my groin, one bare foot each side of me. "Now get your tongue in nice and tight, I really want to feel you inside me while I go down on you. And remember, I've got a front bottom and a back bottom, don't make my poor back bottom feel left out. Lick my bum-hole nice and hard, Mr. Roberts."

"I promise I'll give your vagina and anus equal attention, Carrie," I promised the young girl, but could speak no more as Carrie lowered her fanny down and sat on my face.

Carrie writhed her arse around on my face, getting her hairy teen pussy in place near my mouth. All of Carrie's pubic hair trapped her girly smells between her legs, and as I smelled Carrie's pussy my dick throbbed. I eagerly plunged my tongue up into Carrie's pussy hole keen to get to the private pink places, and heard the young girl let out a mouse-like squeak of excitement as I licked her nice and deep, lapping her pussy juice.

The crazy teen had no chance to make any more sounds though, as she leaned forward and went down on me, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking my dick with great enthusiasm. Fuck this young lady was good at this, sometimes sucking me off hard and fast, other times going nice and slow, Carrie teasing my shaft and the head of my penis with her soft tongue.

With the smell of young pussy in my nose and her pubic hair tickling me, I ate Carrie's vagina out. Sometimes my tongue traversed Carrie's twat, licking at her labia and other times I would go deep into her light love hole, drinking up all her girl juice. Carrie's squirming on my face as I teased her tiny little urethra opening was a major turn on and I could hear her muffled moans as I circled her clitoris, her mouth too full with giving me fellatio to make any audible sound.

And of course, I heeded Carrie's advice not to neglect her back bottom and only pay attention to her front bottom. My tongue travelled the sensitive skin separating Carrie's vulva from her anus, and to her tight little rear opening. I licked Carrie deeply on her anus as the young girl sucked my cock harder, finding it hard to believe that I was licking one of my students on her private little poop-hole, the forbidden nature of this driving me crazy and causing me to lick Carrie's arsehole harder. My tongue explored Carrie's bum more, me licking the inner part of the teenager's buttocks close to the entrance to her bowels, her pussy juice flowing everywhere in the process.

Eating out Carrie's pussy and arse while she sucked my dick sitting on my face going 69 had me worried that I would lose control and fill the teenager's mouth with a certain white substance that while having the same color and consistency of a vanilla milkshake, was most definitely not a vanilla milkshake.

Fortunately Carrie seemed to sense this too, the young girl extricating my cock from her mouth and lifting her pussy and her bum off my face. "I think somebody was about to get too excited before the main act," said Carrie. "That felt amazing though, the way you licked my fanny and my bum. If I had loo paper that felt as good as that, I'd probably spend all day on the toilet." The teenager giggled.

"That was amazing," I agreed, still tasting the young girl's hairy pussy on my tongue. "But you were right, if we had kept going you would have gotten a bit of a surprise in your mouth."

"Well, I'd like your semen in my mouth," said Carrie. "But even more, I want it up here." The teenager sat her naked arse on my desk, spread her legs wide and pointed at her vagina among the forest of pubic hair, before sticking some fingers up there.

This was a turn on, but the thought of me ejaculating up Carrie's pussy had another problem that hadn't occurred to me before. We had no protection, what if Carrie got pregnant?

"What's wrong, Mr. Roberts?" Carrie asked, the young girl sitting with her legs wide open showing off her snatch while masturbating and clearly very eager for coitus.

"Carrie, we don't have any protection, not a condom or anything, what if you ..."

"Get pregnant?" Carrie laughed. "Mr. Roberts, there is no need to worry about that, you aren't going to get me pregnant."

Carrie seemed very confident about this. "Why, are you on the pill?" I asked her.

Carrie shook her head. "No, but I only finished my last period on Monday and I haven't ovulated yet. I know the day when I'm ovulating, my pussy is always very wet that day and I have a slight pain in my side. I've been having my periods over six years, and I have a very regular menstrual cycle. Believe me, if we were doing this next week the first thing I would be doing is putting a condom on you. But you're not going to knock me up today, so guess what? You can fuck me without a condom all you like. Now come on, stop talking about fucking me and actually fuck me."

Hoping Carrie's maths was sound and her ovaries hadn't decided to release an egg early this month, I looked at Carrie as she lay flat on her back, soon forgetting my concerns as I anticipating fucking the teenager for real. "So, what position Carrie?"

Carrie spread her legs wide to make herself available to me. "Duh, missionary, why else would I be on my back?" she smiled.

"Good point," I said, preparing to mount and fuck the naked barefoot teen who lay on my desk in the most unladylike positon imaginable.

"It's the best position for this," Carrie assured me, with that sexy and crazy look on her face. "You're the dominant male high school teacher, and I'm the sweet innocent 18-year-old high school student."

I got on top of Carrie to mount her in the missionary position, and looked at her wide open pussy and her pubic hair. However, despite the oral and manual sex I had engaged with her before, it wasn't until my penis penetrated Carrie's cunt that the enormity of what I was doing struck me. I had put my penis up the vagina of one of my female students. I was having sex with one of my Year 12 girls. I couldn't believe it.

It was noticeable how tight Carrie's vagina was when I had put my hand down her knickers and finger-fucked her earlier, but as I slid my penis up her pussy hole despite Carrie's natural female excitement providing plenty of lubrication it was a tight fit and Carrie gasped, the toes on her bare feet clenching as I fully entered her.

That Carrie's pussy was so warm and moist was a huge turn on, and just how tight the teenager was in her vagina made it the hottest sex I had ever had in my life. I pushed up hard into Carrie's cunt, my student gasping at my thrusts, and pushing her pussy down to double the pleasure for both of us, the room starting to smell more and more of vagina as she got more and more turned on, pussy juice flowing freely from her tight hairy teenage twat, and making my groin wet and sticky.

Underneath me, Carrie's pretty face showed the pleasure she was feeling, that she was still wearing her glasses making her even hotter. The teenager writhed under me as we alternated between screwing nice and slow and sensual, me grinding my dick inside Carrie's box and leaning forward to kiss her, my chest hair tickling her naked teenage tits, and going really fast, me fucking Carrie hard.

Carrie seemed to enjoy her pussy getting a hard fucking. "Go on, fuck my pussy harder Mr. Roberts, go on fuck me up my cunt, fuck the fucking shit out of me!" she yelled, her shapely legs kicking out. Other times Carrie would wrap her legs around me and stroke my back with her pretty bare feet, her cute teenage toes teasing my skin.

With both of us sweating and fucking hard, I felt my orgasm approaching and by the expression on Carrie's pretty face, I could see she was too. With the smell of young pussy in the air, and my cock deep up the hot teenager's vagina responsible for the alluring scent of feminine arousal, I reached my orgasm, the intense feeling sweeping all over my body.

Deep inside Carrie, my cock exploded a tidal wave of semen up her cunt, my balls sending lots of sperm shooting up there. At the same moment Carrie screeched out, "Yes, yes, yes!" like a banshee, her face contorted with orgasm and her glasses fogged up.

Underneath me Carrie writhed on the desk, her legs flailing out and the toes on her bare feet clenching hard as she came, her pussy drenching my groin with a burst of sticky feminine wetness. Both of us hot and sweaty, we breathed heavily, me still up Carrie as we recovered from our orgasms.

Carrie and I French-kissed, before I withdrew my receding erection from the young girl's very wet and sticky post-orgasmic vagina, the two of us lying on the desk together.

"That was amazing!" Carrie exclaimed. "That was the best experience of my life. Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"It was amazing, Carrie," I said, now coming down from the high of orgasm and realizing the enormity of what I had done. I had screwed one of my secondary school students. Admittedly, the girl was over the age of 18, but regardless I hadn't crossed a line so much as leaped over it.

"It felt so good when you came inside me and made me cum," Carrie declared. "I felt the orgasm go from my clitoris all through my pussy and up into my bum, spreading up into my bowels. That was so hot." She sniffed the air. "It sure smells like vagina in here. That's hot too."

"Well, you're hot Carrie," I said, unable to resist stroking the teenager's triangle of pubic hair.

Carrie grinned. "If you want to see hot, look at this."

The teenager jumped up, and squatted in front of me, her legs wide apart to show off her genitals. I stared at the sight of Carrie's pretty pink vagina in her forest of pubic hair, my sticky white cum seeping out of her snatch.

Carrie pointed at her cream-pie. "You did that to me, Mr. Roberts!"

"I know I did, Carrie," I said, staring at the young girl's messy pussy, semen everywhere. At the same time I thought about what had happened about the semen my cock had sprayed up past Carrie's cervix, that had swam up her birth canal and into her uterus and fallopian tubes. I could only hope that Carrie knew her menstrual cycle as well as she claimed, and her ovaries had not released any eggs in recent days.

Carrie went to move, but then stopped looking at me with a coy and innocent expression. "Mr. Roberts, I kind of have a problem you need to help me with," she said shyly.

"Sure Carrie, what do you need?" I asked.

"When I cum, I often need to pee afterwards, and I really need to now," she said. "I can't run butt naked to the girls' toilets, so could you please pass me that glass for me to pee in?"

Carrie pointed a large glass I would fill with water during the day, and accordingly I grabbed it for the teenager. "Sure Carrie, here you go."

"Mr. Roberts, could you please hold it under my pussy while I do my pee-pees?" Carrie asked, turning her shy and innocent act up past eleven. "And hold one of my hands while I'm urinating, so I don't feel so embarrassed."

"Of course Carrie," I said. Accordingly, I held the glass under Carrie's vulva, and took hold of the young girl's right hand, to hold it like she asked. I tickled Carrie's palm with one of my fingers to relax the teenager and help stimulate her bladder, and it worked.