The Day I Fucked Crazy Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although most of what Carrie had said was untrue, just twisted versions of things she had done -- she was the one stalking me not the other way around -- and she was the one who instigated sex - regardless I had had unprotected sex with my 18-year-old student among a variety of other sex acts. At best I would be fired and banned from teaching for life. Carrie had won, game, set and match to her, I was in complete check-mate, and there was nothing I could do to get out of my situation.

"Well, I'm not that teacher Carrie," I said.

The kooky and crazy Carrie immediately returned to replace the serious and threatening Carrie. "Of course you aren't Mr. Roberts, we're meant for each other and I love you and you love me. Tell me you love me, Mr. Roberts."

I looked at my student in the front passenger seat of my car, looking at me through her glasses. In my position, there was only one thing I could say. "I love you too, Carrie."

"See, that wasn't so hard was it, doesn't it feel better to admit your feelings for me?" Carrie asked. "I could park all night here with you, but better not, my folks would already be wondering where I am. But how about a nice kiss goodnight?"

I leaned over, and Carrie and I exchanged a deep French kiss, making out in my car. As our lips parted, Carrie said to me. "Mr. Roberts, I have two sets of lips, how about you give my lower lips a goodnight kiss too?"

Carrie took off her seatbelt, changed her position in the seat, and opened her legs, reaching under to pull aside her panty saddle and display her vagina to me. I also removed my seatbelt, and leaned forward, putting my face between Carrie's thighs and the smell of teenage pussy got stronger the closer I got to Carrie's crotch. Finally, I plunged my face into Carrie's super-hairy fanny and made out with her vagina, licking her on her lower lips as the young girl squirmed in pleasure in her seat.

Extricating my head from under Carrie's skirt, she put her knickers back into place and I drove the short way to the place where the Adams family lived at Number 13. It was a pretty weird looking house, old style weatherboard with a tin roof, the garden full of oleanders and hedges of overgrown blackberries and bougainvillea around the fences. Carrie had claimed the place was haunted and I of course had doubts about these claims, but having seen the house for myself I was now inclined to believe her.

"Well, goodnight Mr. Roberts," said Carrie. "See you at school tomorrow."

"Yes, see you tomorrow Carrie," I said, watching as the teenager collected her things and got out of my car, me seeing a brief panty flash as she departed and closed the door.

Carrie gave me a little wave, and I waved back to her as I drove away into the drizzly Melbourne night, headed for home, thinking about how I had gotten myself into no end of trouble. I had fucked my crazy 18-year-old student who had a crush on me and had stalked me for a number of months. The consequences if this went wrong and Carrie went through with her threat of reporting a distorted version of the events to the school and authorities were astronomical. I was terrified.

Yet at the same time, I kept thinking about the future sexual escapades that Carrie had promised me, from reasonably straightforward albeit kinky sex to more far out things, like her giving me a golden shower, period sex and her giving me fellatio while she was pooing on the toilet.

And the thoughts of future sexual escapades with Crazy Carrie turned me on even more. If they didn't, why did I have a massive erection at the front of my pants that I would have to hide from my cousin Tim and his fat loser mate Tyrone when I got home?

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT...